Tattoo

Polaroid

     Half passed seven, Momo squinted her eyes open as she felt a hand safely placed on top of her chest. The movement of the long slim fingers drumming against her skin was keeping her awake, despite the sleepiness that started to wipe off her morning. Momo felt dry for her to greet her girlfriend lying beside her wide awake. It took quite an effort for her to voice out her morning voice.

     “You’re awake,” A voice beat her to it. Her voice. Momo found herself smiling widely at the moment. It wasn’t every day for her to wake up with the love of her life beside her on the bed, after a tiring night session which was rare for them to grasp.

     Drifting slowly out of sleep, Momo remembered, with a blissful feeling, that she’s here with Mina. Last night is played back to her in slow motion; driving home with full anticipation, and then that spine-tingling proper kiss of the evening, as Mina made the nightcap that they didn’t bother to finish… and the way she undressed herself on the way to the bedroom, removing Momo’s suits bit by bit as they went up the stairs.

     They got delayed on the stairs for a while. Then finally flushed their body close again; the smell of Mina’s favourite perfume, her smooth milky skin, the feel of her lips against Momo’s and her fingers tracing down Momo’s hard rock abs. She remembered Mina whispered into her ears last night, “You’re gorgeous, babe.”

     Mina hardly being the dominant in their relationship—it’s all up to Momo being the man between the two and makes thing works for them. It had always Momo to tolerate with Mina’s sudden mood swing or her childish behaviour all the time. Despite all those time, Momo never complain, yet she was sure that she fell deeper into the pit of Mina’s heart.

     Momo looked beside her and smiled, feeling a warm glow. Mina was looking at her with affectionate eyes, the same she was having for the latter’s as well. Both know what was playing inside their mind. Momo reached out and the side of Mina’s head with the tip of her finger—all the way from the crown to her jaw. She barely touching her, but it totally sent shock waves up and down Mina’s entire system.

     “Morning,” she murmured. Mina replied with her thousand watts of smile, propping herself up and hovered on top of Momo. She leaned in and placed a peck on Momo’s dry lips. The latter was caught off guard. Mina rarely being affectionate and the one who starts their moment.

     “What’s up with you?” Momo asked. She carefully slipped her arm under Mina and pulled the younger girl closer to herself. Mina rested her head on top of Momo’s chest, while her hand was bringing up to the other side. Her ears carefully caught the beat of Momo’s heart, her sparkling brown eyes were bored onto the inked skin of Momo’s left chest. Her lips slowly curving upwards.

     “I kinda figured,” Mina uttered. Momo scrunched up her face, distorted of the tingling feeling she felt as Mina breathed on her skin. However, she was waiting for the latter to continue talking. Hands were brought to Mina’s soft silky hair again to caress it with love.

     “How much does it takes for you to… ink my name on your heart?” She ended with a question mark. The tip of her finger was brought on the tattoo on Momo’s chest, tracing the word that screaming her own name.

     Momo lifted Mina off her body and propped herself up to rest her back against the head board. At the same time, she’s patting the space beside her so Mina can crawled up to her and cuddle. She wrapped an arm around Mina’s bare waist and her other hand reaching the duvet to cover their body, so they won’t catch a cold.

     “Okay, what’s the deal?” Momo reached out for Mina’s hand and it softly, as if it would cut open if she did it carelessly. In the end, she interlaced their fingers together and brought it up to her lips for a chaste kiss.

     “Nothing.” Mina murmured. “I’m just wondering. Didn’t it hurt having your skin pierce by the needle and ink?”

     Curiosity kill the cat. But in this point, Mina was just purely curious. It won’t kill her with small question as she wondered how big Momo’s love for her. They had been dating for four years and still counting. Momo cracked a weak smile as she caressed Mina’s head.

     “It’s hurt…” A pause, “… but it’s totally worth it.” She smiled. “Now there’s no a day I forget about you, since your name was permanently carved on my chest, where my heart is beating.” Mina found herself blushing. Momo is sweet and up to now, she never fail making Mina blush by her every word without realising it.

     As they fell into comfortable silent, Momo found herself thinking about all the times when Mina rescued her when she was feeling down. She was the one who strongly encouraged Momo to get up and don’t look back when she facing a problem with her family. And oh, all Hirai family knew Mina, and they didn’t like her at first, until they watched how Mina successfully bend Momo into a better person. It was in Momo’s eyes that Mina was a great person she ever met.

     “Mina…” Momo called and the said girl looked up with curious eyes. “Yes?”

     “I love you.” Momo confessed. She had been doing that every day, but today was heard different to Mina’s ears. It felt full of sincerity and the look in Momo’s eyes was convincing. Mina put off a smile and leaned in, whispering on Momo’s lips the answer that she wanted to hear. “I love you too.”

     Both leaned in until their lips crashed. With Mina hovered on top, Momo felt lifeless under Mina’s weight. Kissing Mina now was the best thing that happened in her life. As Mina straddled on her lap, Momo took the opportunity to pull the younger girl closer until their chest collided. Both bodies flushing together under heat kiss.

     It took more than a minute for them to pull out of the intense kiss. Momo smirked, knowing where this could lead them. There’s no one at home other than them, also, it’s Saturday. No one had work so they could spend so much time at home or on bed. Momo pushed Mina off her so she could lay her back down on the mattress. Her handsome grin finally made up on her face and Mina giggled.

     “Up for the mood?” She asked sensually. Momo groaned as she felt Mina’s fingers tracing her abs. She pulled Mina’s hand off her body and pinned it both on the soft mattress. “Stop talking,” She rubbed their nose together, “… more working.”

     Mina wiped off the sly smile of her face and pulled Momo into a kiss.

     “I got it.”