Your Hug

Polaroid

     Her hair had fallen off her shoulder, covering half of her face and she was biting her lips unconsciously; a habit of her when concentrating. She didn’t realise she was focusing on her notebook too much until she felt a presence beside her, staring silently.

“Excuse me?” She eyed the stranger confusedly while the latter choose to continue staring.

“…” He hadn’t said anything.

     From afar, Momo came sliding with her favourite pink skateboard and stop abruptly exactly five meters away from the bench. Her eyes quickly caught on the sight of her girlfriend talking with someone that she hadn’t seen before. Who is he? Judging from her expression Momo could tell that the younger girl was uncomfortable.

     Momo stiffened as the guy scooted closer and placed a hand on top of Mina’s shoulder. Momo had no idea of what this guy was talking about but she didn’t really like the idea of them having a very close proximity and simple contact.

     She seemed to do something right in her life without thinking twice because before she knew, her feet already stepping on her board and rolled towards the oblivious pair.

BRAKK!

     Momo stepped her left foot on the back part of the board which was designed as a small curves and it flipped into her grip, right before the two. Again, Momo had the scariest look on her face as she glared at the guy with flares in her eyes.

     “Excuse me, can’t you see that she’s uncomfortable?” She blurted. The guy stood as he looked at Momo with dissatisfaction clear in his eyes. His tone next was annoying too.

     “Who are you to interfere us?” He asked with a smirk, thinking that he won the game. He clearly didn’t know anything about Momo and the girl that she tried to hit a few seconds ago. In the other hand, Momo didn’t reply immediately and showed him the same smirk on her face.

     “Me?” She chuckled before changing her expression to serious again. “Her girlfriend.” Momo’s answer totally caught him off guard as he widen his eyes in shock. Oh, really? He can lie too.

     “So, what? I can say that she’s my fiancé too.” He smirked. Tch, dirty. “You think I would believe that?”

     Momo’s eyes were full of determination. She couldn’t hide her hatred for the guy who was messing with her girlfriend. He just had to trigger her burning inside again. On the other hand, Mina had her eyes all over the blonde as she settled in a small argument with the stranger, until the latter scram away after being threatened by her skateboard.

     “Run away, you .” Momo cursed as he eyed the guy away. She sat beside Mina, huffing in annoyance at the ignorant guy. Mina smiled as she rubbing small circle on Momo’s back. “Sorry that I’m late. I need to ask Jeongyeon for her lecture notes because I didn’t write mine. Turned out she disappeared from the whole campus.”

     Mina frowned hearing Momo’s explanation. “Disappear? You mean?” She passed her own water bottle for Momo to drink and the latter accepted it with a small thank you.

     “I just had to search the whole campus and turned out she was making out with Nayeon unnie in the gym.” Momo said thoughtlessly as she takes gulps of the water. While Mina, she was blushing furiously at the words ‘making out’ because hey, she’s too innocent for thing like this. Momo turned to return the bottle at Mina and saw her face was as the same colour as tomatoes. She thought for a while and realised that Mina was being embarrassed by her words just now.

“Oh, sorry! I was—“

“It’s okay.”

     Awkward silent. Momo rubbed the back of her head as she spoke up to break the silence again. “Anyway, are you alright? He didn’t do anything inappropriate to you, right?” She asked worriedly with her brown orbs.

     “No, he didn’t. You just come in time.” Mina replied smilingly. Seeing Momo all worked up like this is a new sight for her. They haven’t been dating for long and they actually just started a month ago, with the help of their other best (gay) friend, Sana.

“Do you know him?” Momo asked again.

     “No. He suddenly came and talk to me.” She said remembering how the guy approached her out of nowhere and suddenly touch her shoulder. For someone shy like Mina, skin ship was something new for her but she now slowly getting used to it when she met Sana on the first day at the college. But that doesn’t mean she’s totally fine with it, especially male, just like him.

     Mina was thankful that Momo came just in time and be her hero for the day, as if the blonde knew that Mina was screaming her name repeatedly in her head.

     “I’m glad he didn’t. I would kick him in the if he ever do that to you.” Momo said with determination. “You mess with Momo’s girlfriend, then you should meet the real Momo.” She added as she pumped her chest proudly.

     Momo always like this. She always act silly for Mina just to make her laugh. Sometimes, she’s a pabo, then she turns 360 degree to someone reliable. You can count on Momo for Mina’s safety. Her eyes finally caught a glance of Mina’s notebook on her lap. Look like she have been up to something again.

     “What is it this time?” Momo leaned her head over Mina’s lap and tried to peek at what Mina had jotted down on her sacred notebook. Oh, yes. Momo called it a sacred notebook because Mina always protect it with her life and she didn’t let anyone touch the book, even Momo her own girlfriend. However, Mina was fast with reflex and slammed the cover of the book before Momo could see the first letter. “Secret.” She said as she hid the purple book in her backpack.

     “You always said that.” Momo pouted. She actually was upset that Mina didn’t share with her and being secretive about what’s written in the book. Every time she tried to peek in it, Mina always came out of nowhere and took the book out of Momo’s reach.

     “Sorry, Momoring. I will show it to you sooner or later.” Mina said with a smile, trying to cheer up the sulky Momo.

     “I choose sooner.”

This time Mina had a big laugh of Momo’s silliness. She shook her head.

     “It wasn’t a choice, Momo.” She replied. “Anyway, you said that you gonna teach me riding that again.” Mina spoke as she pointed one finger at Momo’s skateboard that lying on the ground.

     “Oh, you’re right!” Momo stood up as she took out something from her bag. “Look, I even brought you helmet and safety pads for your elbows and knees, in case you fall again.” She said as she lying the things on the bench for Mina to see.

     Mina grinned sheepishly at the thought of her first time riding skateboard last week, when she fell effortlessly before she land her second foot on the board. To make it simpler, a second after she land her foot on the board. Momo laughed so hard at the time but eventually stopped when she saw a scratch on the younger girl’s left arm. She even twisted her wrist.

Flashback.

“Okay, step your right foot slowly on the board.” Momo instructed Mina who wanted to learn riding skateboard all of sudden. After seeing Momo riding it every day does make Mina wonders. How does it feel riding it? Does it feel cool?

So today, Momo decided to let Mina ride it for the first time. Try to get comfortable first with the board. However, Mina was too excited. She stepped on the board too fast and make it unstable, soon made herself slipped over the board and fell on her .

“Mina!” Momo rushed over the pity girl who was groaning in pain on the ground. The blonde squatted down so she would be on the same level with Mina. Their body was so close with each other. Too close that Momo couldn’t take her eyes off Mina’s. They stayed silent for a moment before Momo cracked down on the ground, laughing with no shame.

Mina’s cheeks were flushed with bright red and become darker by seconds because of the embarrassment she made in front of her girlfriend for three weeks now. She covered her face with her hand and her hair as Momo laughed, but eventually confused when she didn’t hear the cheerful voice anymore.

“Omo, your arm!” Momo grabbed Mina’s arm too hard that made her flinched. Soon, Momo guessed that Mina must have twisted her wrist. She helped Mina to stand and brought her to the bench nearby.

“You stepped on the board too fast.” Momo said as she wiped Mina’s scratch with wet tissue that she always bring in her bag. “I almost thought that you gonna do the Ollie trick just now.” She giggled at the end of her sentence. Mina had no idea of what Ollie trick is, but for sure, she’s being too engrossed in staring Momo’s face features.

Momo looked up and eventually their eyes met. The world seemed to be stop for a minute. Momo felt herself sinking deeply under Mina’s loving gaze. She just realised that Mina’s iris was different from other people in colour aspect. It’s not brown. It’s not blue. It’s not green. It was grey. And no, Mina didn’t wear contact lense.

To be honest, Momo really found that Mina’s different from the other girl that trying to hit on her. Momo tried a few times dating, but all were futile. They can’t even stay for a week and broke up. There was one time when Momo broke up with a girl after one day. It’s not that Momo is a player. She just can’t say no to girl who asked her for a date. She is having trouble in that matter.

However, a few months ago has been a blessing in Momo’s life. For the blonde to live alone in this foreign country, meeting other Japanese was a great moment. Her very first Japanese friend in Korea was Sana and soon after that, the latter introduced Mina to Momo. At first, Momo thought that three of them would be the greatest of friend but eventually, Momo started developing a strange feeling towards the youngest of the three.

Momo told Sana. She just need someone for her to say her feelings. But Sana is not Sana if she didn’t tell everyone in their group except Mina of course, including their other Korean friends. They made a group of nine, and almost all of it knew that Momo likes Mina. Momo thought maybe it was just an attraction towards her and tried to forget it.

However, something happened and that’s triggered Momo badly. One day after finishing her class, she was supposed to meet the gang at the café and saw Mina on the way to there. She thought that maybe they could walk together to their destination. She was about to call her name when a guy suddenly came towards Mina and asked her to follow him. Momo followed them silently. Turned out that the guy has been keeping his feeling towards Mina and he was confessing to her.

Momo was waiting for Mina’s answer impatiently. She have a hunch that Mina gonna accept him. Well, who doesn’t like him? Momo knew the guy. He was one of the basketball player in their college and maybe the most popular one. He is good looking, she gotta admit that too. Momo was nothing compared to him.

But surprisingly, Mina rejected him. Like, seriously? Momo almost couldn’t believe her ears. She heard that Mina said to him that she already have someone she likes, and it’s a girl. The guy left her with much disappointment. Momo who was too curious decided to step out of her hiding place and caught Mina off guard. And soon, the confession happened.

Okay, let’s get back to the story.

“Momo?” Mina’s voice calling her name made Momo snapped out of her trance. Momo blinked her eyes, composing herself on the bench comfortably.

“Sorry. I was thinking just now.” She said immediately.

“About?”

“How pretty you are.” Momo didn’t mean to say it out loud but it already have been said. Mina’s cheeks turned to a familiar red again as Momo bit her lower lips. She mentally cursed herself inside.

“You are not too bad yourself.” Mina’s reply next made Momo speechless. Both girls blushing furiously as they tried to hide their smiles.

End of flashback.

     “This time, don’t step too fast.” Momo said as she help Mina with the helmet. “You can do it. Ready?” Mina nodded nervously. Momo saw how pale she was, probably still trauma with last week fall. She smiled warmly as she reached for Mina’s hand. She intertwined their fingers and watched how red Mina’s face is.

     “Don’t worry. I’m right beside you. You won’t fall again.” Momo said encouragingly. “Be confident. You can do it, Minari.” She caressed her thumb on Mina’s skin softly. “First, step your right foot on here.”

     Slowly, Momo guided Mina and the younger girl have been a good girl at listening to Momo. “Your front leg should be facing the way you’re going to gain stability while pushing.” She explained. “Now, push your left foot on the ground slowly and the board will roll forward. Try it.”

     “I’m afraid.” Mina said. Her hands were trembling in Momo’s grip but the latter have been doing a great job at encouraging her.

     “You’re Myoui Mina. You can do it. Now try.” Mina nodded as she pushed her left foot and the board rolled forward in a slow motion.

     “See? You are doing a great job.” Momo said smilingly as Mina getting excited at her first time riding skateboard. She’s getting too excited and wiggled her legs like a penguin, forgetting the fact that she’s on a moving skateboard with Momo’s trailing beside. She started to wobble on the board and fell forward, but this time, into Momo’s arms instead of cold, hard floor.

     “Got you!” Momo said as her heart beating fast at the sudden fall. Mina had her face buried into the crook of Momo’s neck. Surprisingly, it felt comfortable and her heart rate changed to a normal pace again. Mina had her arms around Momo and Momo had hers the same way too. Momo tried to pull off but Mina held her tight.

     “You are comfortable.” Mina said. Her voice was muffled on Momo’s skin and it felt warm. “Your hug.” She blurted out. Momo didn’t think twice and tightened the hug.

     “You are warm.” Momo said. “Your hug.”

     For the rest of the day, they just spent it like that, hugging in the middle of the park, ignoring the fact that people were staring at them.

     There’s nothing more important than having each other in their arms.

     The next hours they spent it by teaching Mina riding the skateboard properly. Now, Mina can even control her direction but of course she still need Momo’s assist. She still not confident and still riding it at slow pace. Momo didn’t care, as long as Mina didn’t hurt herself again. When the sun is finally setting, Momo offered to take Mina home but the latter resisted.

     “Why?” Momo asked. It’s almost dark. Mina’s parent must be wondering where their daughter go. Turned out that she said that there’s no one at home, and she hate being alone in the house especially night. Momo was thinking where would she took Mina.

     “Let’s go to your house.” Mina said suddenly. Momo looked up to Mina with wide eyes. Her house? Well, Momo lives alone but having Mina around under the same roof must be weird for both of them. They have never been alone inside one room before. Though, there’s always their other friends and people at the public.

     And one more thing, they didn’t have their first kiss yet. The most extreme skin ship they have did maybe the hug earlier, because Momo knew that Mina is a shy girl. Momo is no other better. She would be shy too if she having Mina around her.

     “M-My house?” Momo stuttered. She rubbed her nape and her lips, the sign of her when she’s nervous. Mina had took note that Momo was nervous but she was the same. She just blurted out something that she said in her mind.

     “Y-Yeah. I mean, well, I’ve never been to your house properly before.” Mina said, gaining courage. “I would like to know where my girlfriend lives and is she doing well.” She chuckled at the end of her words, especially after claiming Momo as her girlfriend.

     “B-But, you know. I just live in a small room and it’s cheap. I don’t think that you would like to stay there.” Momo said. She’s being honest. After all, she is living alone. Her parents are in Japan and they send money from time to time to Momo. To support her life, Momo had to do part-time job and save her money to pay the rent. Momo couldn’t afford a bigger room and the least thing she could rent was a room that have a small kitchen, bathroom and a small balcony for it. The owner was being kind enough to let her have extra bed because she was pity at Momo who lives in a foreign country.

     While Mina, well. She have her parent with her and her family is not just an ordinary family. Her father is a surgeon in one of the hospital in Korea while her mother doing business online. She also had a boutique that just opened three months ago. Momo didn’t think that Mina would be comfortable at her place.

     Sometimes Momo does wonder if Mina actually will be okay with their relationship because of the different social status. She was insecure. Mina’s parent must be ashamed for it. But well, it’s what in her mind. She never say it out loud.

     “So what? I don’t care. I’m dating you so I should accept everything about you with an open heart.” Mina said, noticing a gloomy look on Momo’s face. “Can we go now?” She reached her hand to hold Momo’s and intertwined their fingers, so much to do for a shy person. Mina had to hide her red cheeks as she did that. Momo looked up and smiled to Mina. She nodded.

     “This is your first time here. Stay close to me.” Momo said. She pulled Mina closer as they walked side by side on a darker street. Why the lamp post had to be burned again? Momo had to deal with the darkness and making sure that Mina is fine with her. Her place is on the shady part of the town, no wonder there would be drunkard at night. Maybe after the turn to left, things would get better since there was a convenience store and more stores on their way home.

     Momo could felt that Mina was stiffened as their shoulder bumped into each other. Momo paid no attention and guided Mina through the dark alley. From afar, Momo saw a silhouette of a grown up man swaying to the left and right with a bottle of soju in his hand. Momo gulped.

     “Momo…” Mina called. She must have seen it too. Momo assured Mina to relax and kept quiet while letting the man pass. It sorta look like a zombie film now. When the drunk man passed by them, Momo pulled Mina and they ran together out of the alley and turned to the left.

     “Phew, that was a good run.” Momo said, panting heavily with Mina beside her. When they got their breath steady, Momo held Mina’s hand again. “You okay?”

     Mina nodded. “I can’t believe that you have to deal with this every day.” She said. “Are we near your place yet?”

     “Five minutes of walking. We can be relax from here since there are many street lights.” Momo replied. “Let’s go.”

     Five minutes later, both of them stopped in front of a door. The door look old but that was Momo’s shelter. Momo shoved the key into the hole and it clicked open. “Welcome to my humble house.” She said as she led Mina in. “Sorry it was a little bit messy.”

     “A little bit messy you said?” Mina said as she picked up Momo’s shirt on the floor. Momo widen her eyes and took it from Mina’s hand. Mina chuckled at Momo’s act.

     “Should we order chicken or pizza for dinner?” Momo asked after she put away her shirt in the basket. There was no couch so Momo let Mina sit on her bed. Mina looked around the house and smiled. She found a small fridge at the kitchen corner.

     “You don’t cook?” Mina asked. She made her way to the fridge. Momo shook her head.

     “No, I don’t. I don’t know how to. I usually eat outside or order something.” Momo said. “There’s nothing in the fridge, Mina.” She said after watching Mina checking Momo’s fridge.

     “Eating junk food is no good, Momoring.” Mina said as she closed the fridge door. “Sure, there’s nothing in here so let’s go.”

“Where?”

“To buy the ingredients for dinner.”

     Momo furrowed her eyebrows. “But I said I can’t cook.” Mina shook her head and chuckled. “Who said you gonna cook? I will.” She smiled. “I noticed you have a pan and plates here as well.”

     Momo widen her eyes. Mina can cook? Wow, she’s the perfect girlfriend ever. Where you can find someone pretty that can cook? Momo nodded, almost too excited. Mina chuckled seeing Momo so happy at the mention of food. “Okay!”

     So, both of them turned back to the mart at the end of the street and bought a few things for the cooking. Mostly, it was Mina since Momo knew nothing except for eating. She just followed Mina all around the mart.

     “What are you gonna cook?” Momo asked as she helped Mina carry the plastic bags to the table. Mina was getting ready with the apron.

     “Pasta.” Mina said as she hung the apron around her neck but she was struggled with tying the string behind her. Momo saw it and went behind the younger girl. “Let me help you with that.” Mina nodded and let Momo help her.

     “You know, professional chef sometimes tie it like this.” Before Mina could asked, Momo already wrapped her arms around Mina waist and tie the string in front of her. Mina could felt that Momo’s body was pressing with her back, and she unconsciously gulped. Momo just chuckled at how stiff Mina was right now. “Done.” Momo pulled back and saw how red Mina was.

     “T-Thank you.” Mina proceed with cooking and later, she noticed that she haven’t tie her hair up. It was difficult with her hair covering her vision when she’s trying to cut the onion. She was too lazy to wash her hand and dry it. She occasionally glanced at Momo who’s sitting on her bed while scrolling things on her phone. Can she ask for Momo’s help?

     “What is it, Mina?” Mina was caught off guard when Momo suddenly asked her without looking away from her phone screen. Momo place her phone on the bed and looked at Mina. Mina had her cheeks flushed red again and she was looking down, probably embarrassed because she got caught staring. Momo stood up from the bed and walked over to Mina and stood beside her.

     “I can feel your stare from there, you know.” Momo said. “It’s burning my skin.” Seems like Momo really enjoyed teasing Mina. The penguin is red, and the view was amusing for her. “You need help?” Mina nodded, still had her head hung low.

     “C-Can you help tie my hair?” She carefully asked. Momo smiled. “Sure.” Momo went behind Mina the second time again, and let loose of the band. Momo was shocked by how silky Mina hair is. All this time she just stare at it, never get to touch and just wonder. Now, she got to touch, even to tie it, she was beyond happy.

     “Your hair is soft.” Momo commented as she finished tying Mina’s hair, though a few strands fell over her ear again. To Momo, she looked like a daughter-in-law trying to cook. She was so elegant in every small moves, making Momo shivered in her place.

     “T-Thank you.” Mina muttered, trying her best to focus on cutting the onion. Momo was staring at her back and a sudden thought popped out in her head.

“Mina.” Mina answered with a hum. “Can I back hug you?” For a countless time, Mina stiffened in her place.

     “Why asking? You just did it a few minutes ago.” Mina said shyly. Momo couldn’t hide her smile and leaned closer towards Mina, wrapping her arms around Mina’s waist and placed her chin on top of Mina’s shoulder.

     “Well, I just thought that you might be uncomfortable.” Momo said. Mina bit her lower lips. “I just said that your hug is comfortable at the park.” She replied. She felt Momo tightened the hug and breathed on her skin.

“And yours is warm.”

     Mina let Momo hug her all the time she was cooking until she finished. Luckily she didn’t move a lot so Momo won’t pull away.

     “It’s done. Do you mind getting the plates ready?” Mina asked and Momo reluctantly let go of the hug to retrieve the plate from the small cabinet. “Here.”

     “What with the pout?” Mina noticed that Momo have been pouting since she let go of the hug, and Mina couldn’t help but to chuckle. “Nothing.” Momo said simple. She was too shy to admit but who’s she kidding to? Mina is not that oblivious to notice.

     “Okay then. Let’s eat?” Mina untie the string and hung the apron on the chair. Well, at least Momo had a small table and two chairs to eat. She placed the pasta in front of Momo who has a really bright expression. Seems like she forgot that she just sulking a minute ago.

     “What type of pasta is this?” Momo asked as she put some on her plate. She also put some on Mina’s plate while the latter muttered a small thank you.

     “Rose pasta.” Mina answered grinning. “I hope it doesn’t taste bad.” She said after Momo took the first bite. “How is it?”

     Momo savoured the flavour carefully, much to her character who loves food dearly. Mina still waiting for Momo’s respond. Momo swallowed the remaining and nodded. A bright smile appeared on her face as she shoved another spoonful of Mina’s pasta.

     “You’re no kidding. This is delicious!” Momo said between chewing the food. “Don’t know that you can cook really well.” She complimented the already red Mina.

     “I learned it from You Tube to be honest.” Mina explained. “This is my first time cooking for someone.”

     Momo smiled. “Hmm. You should eat too.” She grinned sheepishly. “My girlfriend cooked it for me.”

Mina blushed and ignored Momo’s stare on her. They ate in comfortable silent before Momo insisted that she would do the dishes. She asked Mina to sit at her bed first while cleaning the kitchen.

“Do you want to bath first before sleep? You can wear my shirt.” Mina nodded. Momo prepared an extra towel and shirt for Mina while she wait for her turn. When Mina finished bathing, Momo stood up and went into the bathroom. Unfortunately, she forgot bringing her shirt since she always change outside the bathroom. There’s no one other than her.

Momo was too shy to ask for Mina’s help, especially when her closet is not that much shirt and it’s messy. However, she need to. She couldn’t walk freely in towel, right? That would be awkward for them.

“Mina?” Momo called. Mina was checking her own phone, when she heard the voice calling her. “Yes?”

“Can you help me? Take my shirt from my closet please. Anything will do.” Momo asked. Mina walked towards the closet and immediately chuckled upon seeing how mess Momo could be. However, she took one of Momo’s shirt and went in front of the bathroom door and knocked.

“Momoring?”

Momo said to wait and the shower stopped. The door opened a bit for Momo hand to slide out. “Thank you, Mina.” The door closed again while Momo changed. A minute later, she came out with freshly bath and wet hair.

“Sorry that you had to see the mess in my closet.” Momo said shyly as she drying her hair with the small towel on her head. Mina had picked Momo an oversized shirt with shorts while Momo earlier had choose an oversized sweater for Mina, which is a bad idea because it looks like Mina didn’t wear any pants underneath when in fact, she’s wearing shorts too. Momo blushed when Mina stood up from her bed.

“I understand.” Mina said as she approached Momo. “Living alone is hard, right?”

Momo nodded. Soon, silence engulfed them again. But it’s okay. They were still at the first stage of a relationship. Awkward is a must. Momo was sure that soon they will be comfortable with each other, knowing that both of them are shy.

“So…” Momo broke the silent, grabbing Mina’s attention. “I will let you sleep on my bed.”

Mina frowned. “How about you?”

Momo rubbed her nape. “Well, floor should be fine to me.”

“No.” Mina said.

“No…?”

“Hmm, no.” The younger girl approached Momo and held her hand. She dragged Momo and both of them sit on the bed. “This is your house. I can’t let you sleep on the floor. Let’s just share this bed.”

“T-Together?” Momo stuttered. Mina nodded, assuring Momo that she really mean that. “But the bed is too small for us.” Mina smiled and pulled Momo abruptly so they would lie on their back on the soft mattress.

“I’m okay with it.” Mina said smiling. She turned to face Momo. “How about you?”

Momo seemed to be thinking about something. She was too nervous but at the same time, she really wanted to sleep cuddling with Mina. There’s no wrong with it, right? They’re girlfriends anyway.

“If you said so.” Momo replied, with the same smile. Mina giggled suddenly, that made Momo confused. “Why are you giggling?” She asked.

“Look at your face. It’s beetroot red.” Mina said, chuckling again. Momo brought her hand to cover her face in embarrassment after being caught blushing. “What are you thinking, Momoring?”

“N-Nothing. Let’s just sleep.” Momo said, adjusting their position so they won’t feel stuffy and end up falling off the bed. Sharing a very close proximity with the one you loves would be nerve-wracking but it a good feeling too, especially when you’re just starting to warm up. Two innocent girls who just started dating, are having their first time sleepover after a month.

“Momoring.” After a moment, Mina called and it was being answered by a hum by Momo herself. “Can I hug you to sleep? I usually have my stuff toys to hug before sleep, but there’s none here. I can’t sleep.”

“Hmm. S-Sure.” Momo stiffened when she felt Mina’s arm delicately landing on top of her waist, snuggling closer. The smooth surface of the sweater Mina’s wearing was touching Momo’s exposed skin, sending a tingling feeling down Momo’s spine. Momo took her hand and brought it near her face, observing Mina’s long and slender fingers. Even her hand looks so elegant.

“Is this how a ballerina’s hand should look like?” Momo said, playing with Mina’s finger. Her eyes catching the pretty nails Mina had. “What a cute manicure.” She complimented as a small smile appeared on her face once in a while.

“You’re not putting one?” Mina asked. She felt Momo’s head moved.

“Nope. I want to, but I don’t know how.” Momo confessed. “I will mess up.”

“How about I do it for you? I like doing nails. There’s plenty in my room.” Mina suggested. Momo beamed at the idea of the younger girl in her arms.

“Sure. Let’s do it sometime. For now, let’s sleep.”

“You’ve been said it since earlier but yet none of us are sleepy yet.” Mina chuckled and Momo followed suit.

“You’ve class tomorrow?” Momo asked.

“Hmm. At ten. You?”

“Me too. Wanna walk together?”

Mina nodded. “Great. We can grab lunch together later.”

Silence.

“Okay, for real. Let’s sleep.” Momo said. Mina chuckled and snuggled deeper in the crook of Momo’s neck.

“Hmm. Good night, Momoring. Sweet dreams.” With that, Mina shut her eyes closed, leaving Momo blushing red. Slowly, Momo replied Mina’s wish with a silent whisper.

“Good night.”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, guys! *waving hand*

Thank you for spending your time for reading this short story (or should I call it drabble?). Nah, I don't care. This idea just ran through my mind lately and since I still uninspire to write my main fanfic, why not I let this idea go first?

Oh yeah, about the skateboard thingy. It's actually me who fell like that (LOL XD). I just got my first ever skateboard and still learning. The fell scene of Mina is actually me HAHAHAHAHA. Shame on me. Anyways, I hope you like this short.

See you when I update again!

Pyong!