Chapter 6

Make Me Love You
 
 
**Young Kwon Yuri. Pic cr: owner**
 
 
 
 

:: Blessed ::

 

The Kwon’s Ranch

 

“Krystal?,” Mrs. Kwon said in surprised.

 

“A-aunty Kwon,” she nervously replied and bowed to her.

 

“Aigoo.. Come here!,” Mrs. Kwon said excitedly while opening her arms. Krystal dashed towards her and hugged the older woman.

 

“How are you, dear?,” Mrs. Kwon asked as she pulled of the hug.

 

“I’m fine, aunty,” she replied. Mrs. Kwon looked at the latter, scanning her from head to toe.

 

“You looked beautiful than before,” she compliments her, causing the latter’s cheek flushed.

 

“Daddy, who’s that unnie?,” Hani whispered to her daddy’s ear. She was in his daddy’s back as Yuri piggybacked her.

 

“Baby, that’s your imo, Aunt Krystal. She’s your mommy’s little sister,” he whispered to her back.

 

“Chincha? I have an imo? Wow!,” she said excitedly but her daddy hushed her.

 

“Baby, don’t interrupt adults when they’re talking, arasso?,” he said as he reminds his daughter.

 

“Opss.. sorry, daddy,” she apologized. Yuri then walked towards the door.

 

“Aigoo.. These kids! Just get inside you two!,” Mrs. Kwon said, causing Krystal chuckled on their antics.

 

 


 

 

“Baby, this is your imo, Aunty Krystal. Greet her politely, okay?,” Yuri said to his daughter. Hani walked in front of Krystal who was sitting on the sofa next to Yuri. She put her both hands on her stomach and bowed politely.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Jennifer Kwon Hani. I’m six years old and I’m studying at Mido Kindergarten for three years,” Hani introduced herself to her aunty.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jennifer Kwon Hani! I’m Krystal Jung Soojung, I’m twenty four years old, and I’m working at The Jung’s Corporation,” she said as she extended her hand, wanting to shake hands with the little Kwon.

 

“Nice to meet you, Aunt Krystal,” Hani said in English while shaking hands with Krystal. The latter grinned while looking at Yuri. Yuri just shrugged his shoulder and smiled.

 

“Nice to meet you too, Hani. You are so good in English, huh?,” she replied in English.

 

“Yes! My teacher taught me in school,” she replied. Krystal chuckled as she found her cute while talking in English.

 

“Come here!,” she pulled the little girl by her hand and hugged her. “Aigoo.. My niece is so brilliant,” she compliments her while patted gently on her back. She then pulled off the hug, and kissed on the little girl’s cheek.

 

“You’re so cute, Hani ah. Just like your daddy,” Krystal said while glancing at Yuri. The latter winked at her and smiled. Hani looked at her daddy and Krystal back and forth with furrowed brows.

 

“Daddy, did you just winked at imo?,” she asked in curious. Krystal’s eyes grew wide as she was shocked with the little girl’s question.

 

“Yes. Why? Daddy can wink at you too, like this,” Yuri replied while winking at his daughter with both eyes, causing the little Kwon laughed. Krystal joined her little niece laughing at Yuri’s mischievous act.

 

“Aigoo.. What a happy family!,” Mrs. Kwon entered the living room while bringing a tray contains two glasses of orange juice and a coffee mug. Krystal immediately got up and walked towards Mrs. Jung, wanting to help her to carry the tray. But, Mrs. Kwon forbids her from doing so.

 

“Just have a seat, Krystal. You just arrived and you must be tired” she ordered. The younger Jung complied and return to her seat. Mrs. Kwon then put the drinks on the coffee table, and took her seat on the other couch.

 

“Have a drink, dear,” she said to Krystal.

 

“Thank you, aunty,” Krystal thanked her, and took a sip of an orange juice.

 

“Aigoo.. Stop calling me aunty, dear. Call me omonim from now on,” Mrs. Kwon said smilingly while glancing at Yuri. The latter gave his mother an “OK” sign and grinned.

 

“D-dae, o-omonim,” Krystal said shyly as her face blushed.

 

“Halmeoni, what is omonim?,” Hani asked her grandmother in curious.

 

“Omonim is a title for an older woman like me whom should be called by a younger woman like imo Krystal,” Mrs. Kwon explained to her granddaughter.

 

“Ooo..,” Hani replied while bobbing her head up and down like a parrot. Krystal smiled as she caressing on Hani’s hair.

 

“Imo, are you going to stay here tonight?,” Hani asked.

 

“Yes, sweetie,” she replied.

 

“Yeay! Hani can play with imo and Hayoung unnie,” she said excitedly.

 

“Hayoung unnie? Who’s she?,” she asked in curious.

 

“She’s my assistant at the ranch here. She was undergoing her industrial training for a year since she took the same course as mine,” Yuri explained.

 

“I see,” Krystal replied as she nodded.

 

“If that’s the case, I need to go to the market, and cook delicious food for lunch and dinner today,” Mrs. Kwon said.

 

“Let me take you to the market, mom,” Yuri volunteered.

 

“Can Hani and imo go too?,” the little girl asked.

 

“Of course, dear. Let me get ready first, then we can go together,” Mrs. Kwon replied as she got up and heading to her room.

 

“Hani ah, come here,” Yuri said. Hani obediently went to her father, and Yuri pulled her to sit on his lap.

 

“Hani ah, if imo becomes your mommy, do you like it?,” he asked his daughter. Hani’s eyes lit up and nodded her head vigorously.

 

“Hani like it. Hani wants imo to be Hani’s mommy. Can Hani call imo, mommy?,” she asked with her eyes full of hope. Yuri and Krystal were surprised with her words and they automatically looked at each other.

 

“Of course you can, baby. Imo will going to be your new mommy soon,” Yuri replied as he glanced at Krystal. The latter was surprised as her eyes widen, but then she smiled shyly with her face flushed.

 

“Yeay! Hani got a new mommy. Hani can tell friends that Hani have a mommy too like them,” she happily said, causing her daddy and Krystal in shocked.

 

“Ermm.. y-yes baby. You can tell your friends you have a mommy now,” Yuri said as he smiled awkwardly to her daughter.

 

“Hani ah, let’s change your shirt first,” Mrs. Kwon suddenly called her granddaughter from upstairs.

 

“Dae, halmeoni!,” she replied and excitedly got up from her father’s lap and ran to the stairs.

 

“I feel sorry for her, oppa,” Krystal said.

 

“She never told me about it, even my mom too. I’m not sure for how long she had endured being teased by her friends for not having a mother,” Yuri replied with as he smiled sadly. Krystal felt a tug at her heart, and she immediately grabbed Yuri’s hand and brought it into her lap. She caressed his hand and smiled.

 

“I think I should go back to L.A. soon. I will discuss with my dad that I will take the offer, and I will stay here for good,” Krystal said.

 

“Krys, you don’t have to do that just because Hani said so,” Yuri replied.

 

“No, oppa. I want to do this because I love you and Hani. Hani needs a mother to watch her grow up, to share her ups and downs, her sadness and her happiness. Yes, she’s already have a father, but she’s a girl, oppa. There are things that sometimes she couldn’t tell you, but she needs to share with someone else, like a mother or a sister,” Krystal said. Yuri sighed softly.

 

“Yeah, you’re right. It’s been four years. Sometimes I feel sorry for her. I think our love were enough for her. I never asked her, but now I know,” he replied, smiling bitterly.

 

“Don’t say like that, oppa. You and Hani deserve a chance to be happy. Let me in, and I will make sure that both of you will find the happiness in your life again,” she said reassuringly. Yuri felt overwhelmed and he immediately pulled her into a hug.

 

“Thanks, babe,” Yuri thanked her. Krystal smiled and patted on his back.

 

“Don’t mention, oppa,” Krystal replied as they pulled off the hug.

 

“Alright, we are ready. Kaja!,” Mrs. Kwon said as she and Hani walking down the stairs and heading towards the couple.

 

“Kaja!,” he said as he picked up his daughter and carried her into his arms, pecked on her cheeks repeatedly.

 

“Daddyyy.. Stop it! I just put my lotion and powder!,” she exclaimed with a whine, causing her father and the rest laughed.

 

 


 

 

“She’s sleeping already?,” Yuri asked Krystal who was lying beside Hani. Hani was already into her dreamland, and Krystal read a storybook for her before she fell asleep. They were at Yuri’s room.

 

“Yeah. I think she’s really worn out today. Her schedule was really packed. Visiting a market, playing with Flora, helping her halmeoni preparing for lunch and dinner,” she replied smilingly. She then fixed the blanket on the little girl, and caressed her hair gently. Yuri then joined Krystal and Hani by lying down beside her. He wrapped his arms around Krystal’s waist, and kissed on the back of her head.

 

“Thank you for making her happy. She’s really enjoyed calling you ‘mommy’ and treating you like her own mother,” Yuri said. Krystal smiled and patted on his arm.

 

“I enjoyed being her mommy too. It feels like I have already had an instant daughter,” she said, causing Yuri chuckled on her words.

 

“Yeah, instant daughter for an instant mother,” he replied as he giggled on his own words. Krystal playfully smacked on his arm.

 

“Good night, oppa. Make sure you shifted back to Hani’s right side before she wakes up on tomorrow. I don’t want her to misunderstand us later,” Krystal said.

 

“What misunderstand? You’re going to be her mommy soon. So, I can sleep beside you whenever I want,” he defended himself. Krystal just chuckled softly.

 

“Oh God! You’re so childish, oppa! Just do whatever I told you, or else, just go sleep at Hani’s room,” she said firmly.

 

“Aishh.. Arasso, arasso! You’re so mean, you know!,” he sighed as he replied sulkily. Krystal just smiled and not long after both of them slowly drifted of to sleep.

 

 


 

 

The next morning

 

Yuri was startled when he felt someone patted on his thigh. He slowly opened his eyes, and found out it’s Krystal’s hand who did it. He sighed, and slowly released his arm from her waist as he lazily got up and walked towards the right side of the bed. He slowly lie down beside his daughter who was still in her deep slumber. He carefully lifted off the blanket, and slipped himself inside before he put his arm on his daughter and continue his sleep.

 

“Hmmm.. give me twenty minutes,” Yuri mumbled in dazed the moment he felt someone pushing hard on his body, causing him moving left and right.

 

“Wake up, daddyyyy! Mommy said you should get up right now and take your shower. It’s ten in the morning already!,” Hani exclaimed. Yuri lazily opened his eyes, and suddenly pulled his daughter into his arms, causing the little girl shriek.

 

“Give daddy a morning kishh,” he lazily said while pouting his lips.

 

“Urghh.. daddyyy! Your breath is stink!,” Hani exclaimed as she grimaced while pushing her daddy’s face from her’s.

 

“Oh my God! Yah! Kwon Yuri! Get off from the bed right now!,” Mrs. Kwon shouted, causing Yuri startled and immediately stopped his mischievous act. Hani then slapped hardly on his before she jumped off the bed while laughing.

 

“Yah! Kwon Hani! Aishh..,” Yuri exclaimed while caressing his sore . Mrs. Kwon just laughed and shook her head.

 

“Just go take a shower now. Everyone is waiting for you to have breakfast together, you lazy bum!,” Mrs. Kwon said as she walked off the room.

 

“Ya! I’m not a lazy bum, though!,” he replied while pouting. “Aishh..,” he ruffled his hair into mess, and slowly got up from the bed, and dragging his feet lazily to the bathroom.

 

“Good morning, everyone! Sorry for making you guys waiting,” Yuri said as he entered the dining room.

 

“Hmm.. good morning. I thought you want to sleep forever,” Mr. Kwon playfully said, causing the rest chuckled on his words.

 

“Aishh.. Just cut me some slack, dad. I was so tired riding Flora and playing with your one and only granddaughter here yesterday,” Yuri replied as he took his seat next to Hani and Krystal. He stuck his tongue out at his daughter, and Hani just copied on her daddy’s act. Mrs. Kwon and Krystal just shook their head while looking at both father and daughter mischievous act. Krystal then put the toast and jam on Yuri’s plate.

 

“Thank you,” he mouthed. Krystal just smiled in return.

 

“How’s your parents, Krystal?,” Mr. Kwon asked after sipping his coffee.

 

“They’re fine, abonim,” Krystal replied. Yuri raised his brows when he heard Krystal called his father ‘abonim’ instead of ‘uncle’. He immediately looked at Krystal, and the later just smiled at him.

 

“Did they still working?,” Mr. Kwon asked.

 

“Daddy’s already retired from his work, and he appointed Jessica unnie to become the new CEO of the Jung Corporation in L.A. Mommy was still running her boutique business in there too,” she replied.

 

“Hmm.. I see,” he said while briefly reading the newspaper that was on the table. “How’s your unnie?,” he asked again. Kyrstal was stunned. She then glanced at Yuri, and the latter just smiled and nodded, gesturing her to reply to his father's question.

 

“Hani ya, can you please help halmeoni to bring the fresh orange juice from the fridge?,” Mrs. Kwon suddenly said to her granddaughter.

 

“Dae, halmeoni,” Hani replied, and being an obedient kid, she got up and ran towards the kitchen.

 

“She’s fine, abonim,” Krystal replied in hesitant.

 

“Have she ever mentioned to you about Hani after she remarried?,” he asked again.

 

“N-no, abonim,” Krystal replied with a heavy heart.

 

“Dad, can we just leave that matter? Krystal and Jessica are not the same. I was the one who forbids her from visiting Hani until she will turn into twenty one years old,” Yuri said as he started to feel annoyed with his father’s questions to Krystal.

 

“Aigoo.. I know, you pabo! I’m just asking,” he replied as he rolled his eyes annoyingly.

 

“Here, halmeoni,” Hani suddenly entered the dining room with a bottle of fresh orange juice in her hands.

 

“Thank you, sweetie. Alright, finish your breakfast now,” Mrs. Kwon said as she patted gently on the little girl’s head.

 

“Dae,” she replied and continued eating her breakfast. Yuri smiled while caressing on his daughter’s hair lovingly. He wiped the smudge on once a while with a napkin.

 

Seeing how Yuri showed his love towards his daughter really breaks everyone’s heart, especially Krystal. She knew, deep down on his heart, Mr. Kwon still mad for what her sister had done to Yuri and his daughter. She just quietly eating her breakfast. Yuri who noticed on her sudden change then slowly grabbed her hand, and caressing it with his thumb. Krystal glanced at him, and he gave her an assurance smile.

 

 


 

 

“Daddy, can I go with you and mommy?,” Hani asked sadly. Yuri sighed and squatted down in front of his little daughter. He then pulled her into his arms as he hugged her and kissed her cheeks repeatedly.

 

“Daddy have to go back to work, sweetie. Mommy will be going back to L.A. soon. Daddy will be back on this weekend, and when mommy is back from L.A., daddy promise we will stay together for good,” Yuri said to his daughter.

 

“Promise?,” she asked as she holds out her pinky finger to her daddy. Yuri smiled and entwining his pinky finger with hers. They sealed their promises through their own secret gestures. Yuri kissed her both cheeks one last time before he got up. Krystal then walked towards Hani, and she couldn’t hold her emotions as she hugged the little girl and cried.

 

“Mommy, why are you crying?,” Hani asked in she was in perplexed. She then quickly wiped her tears with her shirt’s sleeve, and smiled to Hani.

 

“Mommy loves you, sweetie. Be a good girl, and listen to your haraboji and halmeoni, arasso? And don’t forget your teacher in school too,” she said.

 

“Dae, mommy,” she replied as she nodded. Krystal then hugged her tight, and kissed on her both cheeks.

 

“Mommy and daddy have to go now. Call mommy if you miss me, okay?,” she said.

 

“Arasso. Hani will video call mommy like daddy did. Daddy always video called Hani when he missed us,” the little girl replied.

 

“Okay, sweetie” she said as she kissed Hani’s cheeks one last time before she pulled off the hug. She then walked towards Mrs. Kwon.

 

“Thank you for having me here, omonim,” she said. Mrs. Kwon smiled and leaned closer to hug her.

 

“You’re welcome, dear. Come back soon, and bring us a good news, arasso?,” she replied as she patted on her back.

 

“I will, omonim,” Krystal said before she pulled off the hug. Mrs. Kwon then put her hand on Hani’s shoulder, and pulled the little girl closer to her. The two were watching Yuri and Krystal entering the car.

 

“Bye, sweetie! Bye mom!,” Yuri said while waving his hand at them. Krystal also did the same as Yuri started to drive his car, slowly leaving the Kwon’s mansion.

 

“Hey, are you okay?,” Yuri asked Krystal while glancing at her once a while. Krystal was staring mindlessly through the car’s window. Yuri then grabbed her hand that was on her lap when there’s no response from the latter, causing her startled.

 

“Yes, oppa?,” she asked.

 

“Are you okay?,” he replied as he asked her once again.

 

“I’m okay, oppa. Don’t worry,” she replied with a faint smile.

 

“You seems like lost in your own thought. Care to share?,” he asked. Krystal sighed as she put their entwined hands on her lap.

 

“What if..,” she paused. Yuri furrowed his brows.

 

“What if what?,” he asked while his eyes focusing on the road.

 

“What if I couldn’t make it? What if my daddy forbids me from coming here once I told him about us?,” she voiced out her thoughts. Yuri just smiled.

 

“You’re thinking too much, babe,” Yuri said while caressing her hand with his thumb.

 

“Yeah, maybe,” she replied as she smiled faintly.

 

Yuri knew on what she was thinking about. He didn’t know how to give the right answer to her because he wasn’t sure of the consequences of their relationship in the future. He thought that, it’s enough to involve with the Jung for once, but learning that Krystal loves him and Hani so much, he couldn’t trade the precious feeling of hers with anything else. It’s just that, can he fight for her? Will he stand for her if she willing to fight for him and Hani? He kept on questioning himself.

 

“I feel sleepy. Can we stop by at the R&R for a while and get some coffee?,” he suddenly said. He actually wanted to clear his mind while thinking of what Krystal had told him just now.

 

“Yeah, sure, oppa,” she replied. Yuri then drove to the nearest R&R to take their rest for a while.

 

 


 

 

“Call me once you arrived home, arasso?,” Yuri said to Krystal as he was hugging her. They were at Incheon Airport as Krystal will fly back to L.A on that night.

 

“Of course, oppa. Or, you want me to video call you? Like what you often did to Hani?,” she replied teasingly.

 

“Hmm.. yeah, why not, right?,” he said and smiled in mischievous, wiggling his brows.

 

“Ya!,” she exclaimed as his hand automatically smacked on his arm. Yuri laughed, having fun in teasing his girlfriend. He then leaned closer and kissed her lips.

 

“I love you, remember that. No matter what happen, let me know first, arasso?,” he said as he pulled of the kiss. She feels butterflies in her stomach every time Yuri kissed her and telling her that he love her.

 

“I love you too, oppa. No matter what happen, you are the first one I will looking for. I promise,” she replied and smiled lovingly at him.

 

“I plan to take the next step on our relationship once you come back here. I hope everything goes well there,” he said. Krystal’s eyes lit up right after she heard those words that coming from his mouth. She feels like her dream in one step closer will come true.

 

“Chincha? Please pray for me, then. I can’t live without you and Hani,” she replied.

 

“I will, babe. I will,” he said. Not long after, the announcement to call for passengers to board the plane being heard throughout the departure hall.

 

“I guess this is it then,” she said as her face looks sadly.

 

“Yeah. Don’t be sad, babe. Make sure you come back here soon, and that we can start our new life,” Yuri said, trying to soothe her.

 

“I will, oppa. Take care. Don’t work too hard, okay?,” she replied as both of them pulled off from the hug. Yuri nodded and smiled. He then walked her until the boarding gate, and waving hands to each other. Both of them mouthed “I love you” to each other until Krystal disappeared from his sight.

 

“Hope everything goes well, babe,” he mumbled and sighed. He then walking out of the departure hall with a heavy step.

 
 
 
 
 

 


 

Annyeong guys!
 
Hope you will like the update. Comment and subscribe if you like.
 
Till then.. Adios! <3