Chapter 27

Make Me Love You
**The Doctor Couple.. hehe..**
 
 
 
 
 

:: Europe, Here I Come! ::

 

In Milan

 

Meeting an Old Friend

 

“Hey Jane! Yeah, it’s been a long time, right? Yeah, I know. I met Paul in London. Really? That’s good! Sure, we will come to your house on tomorrow. Text me the location, okay? Alright, see you!” Yoona said as she ended the call.

 

“What did she say?” Yuri asked. They were getting ready to go to bed. Hani was already in her dreamland, feeling tired after spending almost a day of having a sightseeing in Milan.

 

“She invited us to have dinner at her house. Paul will come back tonight and they are planning to cook specially for us”, Yoona replied while putting her cellphone on the dressing table. She then took a seat, and started to open the moisturizer bottle and applied some moisturizer cream to her face.

 

“That’s very kind of them! I’m sure all the food they cook will be hella delicious”, Yuri excitedly said. They have eaten at Paul’s restaurant when they were in London last time, and he has to admit that the food he cooked were so delicious. Plus, her wife Jane was also a professional chef, and he’s certain that the combination of their skills in cooking will be the bomb.

 

“I’m sure Hani will get excited to know this. She said last time she loved her Uncle Paul’s cooking”, Yoona replied. She got up from her seat and walking towards the bed, sneaking inside the comforter to lie down next to the heavy sleeping little girl. She smiled as she gently caressing her hair, and kiss on top of the little girl’s head.

 

“Yeah, we got a similar taste when it comes to food. Unlike Jessica. She’s a health food freak”, Yuri said with a chuckle.

 

“It’s good for her, you know. She needs to stay healthy to look after her kids. A mother needs to consume lots of nutrition because of feeding and also to strengthen her immune system”, she replied.

 

“You sounds like a doctor now. Before you nag me because I’m a coffee freak, better I sleep now. Good night, babe!”, Yuri said as he pulled the comforter and lie down, closing his eyes tight.

 

“Silly! Good night, coffee freak!”, Yoona said with a chuckle.

 

 


 

 

“Good morning, daddy!”, Hani greeted her father right after he opened his eyes. Yuri smiled while glancing at his little angel who’s already took her shower and wearing a white and red floral dress.

 

“Good morning, sweetie. Kiss”, Yuri said leaning forward to kiss Hani. The little girl just giving a peck on his lips and quickly leaning out.

 

“Go take a shower, daddy. Hani and mommy have already showered”, she replied. Yuri just chuckled and quickly got up from the bed as he knew Hani will nag at him if he’s late.

 

“Dae, ajumma!”, he says teasingly while jokingly bowing to his daughter before proceeded to walk to the bathroom.

 

“Your daddy is so childish”, Yoona who was sitting on the couch said. She was watching morning news on TV. Hani climb down from the bed and walked towards the couch, taking her seat next to Yoona. The little girl let out a small sigh.

 

“He’s like that since I was born, mommy”, Hani replied, causing Yoona chuckled on her words.

 

“How did you know that? You’re still small when you were born, sweetie”, Yoona said.

 

“Halmeoni told me before, mommy. She said daddy became fool for me since hani was born”, Hani honestly replied. Yoona smiled after hearing her words and she gently pulled the little girl by her shoulder to sit closer to her.

 

“All fathers in this world will become a fool one when their children are born, sweetie. What your halmeoni meant by ‘fool’ doesn’t mean your daddy is a dumb person. She means that your daddy willing to do anything for you”, Yoona explained to her.

 

“Chincha, mommy?”, the little girl innocently asked.

 

“Yes, sweetie. Your daddy is such a sweet person. When I met him for the first time for a job interview, he said he has a daughter to look after. You know what, sweetie? That means, he always think of you first before him. He will make sure to provide all your needs before him and others. Even though he’s not always by your side, he will make sure that someone will look after you for him. Because you’re his precious daughter, and he loves you a lot”, Yoona said.

 

“Hani loves daddy a lot too, mommy”, Hani replied. Yoona smiled and patted gently on top of the little girl’s head. She’s so adorable, just like her father.

 

Few minutes later Yuri came out of the bathroom and was completely dressed. The trio choose to wear the same printed clothes which Yoona bought in Paris last time. He wore the white and red floral shirt with a pair of blue jeans.

 

“You look handsome with that shirt”, Yoona said right after she saw Yuri was walking out of the bathroom. Yuri chuckled and nodded in agreement.

 

“I have to agree with you. You know, I was afraid to wear this kind of floral design shirt. I have to admit that you have a good sense in fashion”, he replied while standing in front of the dresser, fixing his shirt.

 

“Well..”, Yoona said as she raised her brow, giving him a cocky smile. Yuri just chuckled on her act.

 

“Yeayy! We are wearing the same!,” Hani cheered happily while looking at her daddy, Yoona and then back to her floral dress.

 

“Yes, baby. We are family, so we should wear the same clothes from now on. We used to wear the couple printed shirt on your school’s sports day last time, remember?”, he said.

 

“Hani remember, daddy. It’s a stickman drawing. Hani draw the stickman of daddy and Hani, and daddy said daddy will print it on a shirt”, Hani replied.

 

“Chincha? That’s cute, though”, Yoona said.

 

“Yeah, and that was the first and last time we wore because the stickman drawing eventually disappeared from the shirt after being washed several times. I sent it to the print shop in a hurry and they made it immediately, so it could not lasting long”, Yuri said while smiling when reminiscing the moment.

 

“It’s okay, daddy. Hani can draw properly now. Hani will put all family members; daddy, Hani, halmeoni, haraboji, mommies, Uncle Soo, Daniella, Danny and DooE in a new drawing later on”, the little girl gave her assurance for her next drawing project.

 

“Wow, that’s a big project for you, baby. You need to draw so many people in your drawing. Are you sure you can do it?”, Yuri asked.

 

“Yes, daddy. Hani can”, she confidently replied. Yuri gave her two thumbs up with a smile.

 

“Don’t worry, sweetie. Mommy will help you, okay?”, Yoona said.

 

“Yeay! Mommy will help Hani!”, she cheered.

 

“Alright, can we go now? The breakfast time will be ended in one hour”, Yoona said and got up from the couch. She grabbed Hani’s hand and pulled the little girl to get up.

 

“Yeah, let’s go”, Yuri replied and immediately put a white fedora hat which Yoona bought for him and took his small backpack as he ready to go out with his little family.

 

 


 

 

Gardaland

 

“Wow! This place is awesome, mommy!”, Hani excitedly exclaimed after they were just passing the main entrance area.

 

“Yes, sweety. Mommy used to visit this place many times with Aunt Jane when living here.

 

“Mommy lived here before?”, Hani curiously asked.

 

“Yup. Mommy used to study at college here in Italy for four years. Aunt Jane also studied at the same college with mommy and we were collegemate”, she replied.

 

“Oh, collegemete is same as classmate, right mommy?”, Hani asked. Yoona smiled and patted the little girl’s head.

 

“Yes, you’re right, sweetie. You’re such a clever girl”, she compliments her.

 

“Hee.. thank you, mommy!”, Hani thanked her with a grin. Yoona laughed as she found her cute at the same time. They were waiting for Yuri to buy drinks for them since the weather on that day was quite hot. Not long after, they saw Yuri was walking towards them while carrying three drinks with his both hands.

 

“Alright, strawberry smoothie for you, little princess!”, he said and handed the drinks to his daughter.

 

“Thank you, daddy”, Hani thanked him.

 

“You’re welcome, baby. And, iced caramel latte for this queen. Here you go, Your Highness!”, Yuri teasingly said while handed the drinks to Yoona. The latter just stuck her tongue out at him before taking the drinks. Yuri and Hani laughed at her antics.

 

“Alright. Where should we go first?”, Yuri asked as the trio started walking away from the main entrance.

 

“Hani ya. Do you want to go to visit Sea Life Aquarium first?”, Yoona asked.

 

“They have an aquarium here?”, Yuri asked her.

 

“Yup. Not only that, they also have Legoland Waterpark, activities for kids and many more here. Since we're just having our lunch, I suggest that we start with a visit first, and next, we proceed with outdoor games, how about that?”, she suggested.

 

“Agree. How about you, baby?”, Yuri asked his daughter.

 

“Hani just follow mommy and daddy”, Hani replied.

 

“Arasso. Let’s go!,” Yoona said and grabbed Hani’s hand as they started walking hand in hand with Yuri, heading to the said place.

 

 


 

 

Meanwhile, in Hawaii

 

“It’s been a while, right?”, Hyoyeon said.

 

“Yeah. I missed having vacation like this with you”, Seohyun replied. The couple were walking hand in hand while strolling along the beach.

 

“Thank God my leave and yours have been approved by our Director nim”, Hyoyeon said as he stopped walking and released his hand from her wife’s to put the backpack down. He kneeled down and open the backpack to take the mat, and spread the mat on the sand. Seohyun helped him to spread the mat. She immediately sat down on the mat, and pulled Hyoyeon’s hand to sit down next to her. Hyoyeon then took two bottles of orange juice, opened the cap and put a straw in one of the bottles and handed it to his wife.

 

“But, I’m curious, honey”, Seohyun said. She took the orange juice bottle which Hyoyeon handed to her. “Thank you”, she thanked him before took her first sip of the drinks.

 

“You’re welcome. What is it?”, Hyoyeon replied. He drank the juice from the bottle just like that.

 

“You know, Professor Jang always objected when we tried to take a long leave. You know, everyday the hospital received so many emergency cases to handle. What makes him changed his mind to approve our leave. You have any idea about it?”, she asked. Hyoyeon smirked, reminiscing of what happened few days ago.

 

“Ya, why are you smiling like that? Don’t you say you did something silly to make him agree to approve our leave”, Seohyun said while giving a suspicious look at her husband.

 

“I blackmailed him”, he nonchalantly replied. Seohyun’s eyes widened in surprise.

 

“You what?”, she exclaimed.

 

“You hear me just now, right? I blackmailed him. I told him if he didn’t want to approve our leave, you and me will quit with a twenty four hours notice”, he calmly replied.

 

“Oh. My. God! You’re crazy, honey!”, she said as she facepalmed. Hyoyeon laughed and pecked on her cheek.

 

“Just chill, babe. Do you think Professor Jang will ignore us? We are the senior residents of the hospital. If we quit, it will be the biggest lost for him. Of course he will agree, though!”, he replied.

 

“Oh God! How am I going to face him after this?”, she said with a sigh. Hyoyeon just smiled and side hugging her.

 

“Why don’t we just relax and enjoy this vacation? Just take this opportunity, babe. You know, we have never been on vacation this long ever since we got married. It’s almost six years now, babe. I want to have a normal life too. Just look at Yul. He even followed Yoona for a one month vacation with Hani. Who knows, Yoona will eventually accept him, and fall in love with him”, he said.

 

“Speaking of that, consider that you are the late one to get this new info”, Seohyun replied. Hyoyeon furrowed his brows after hearing her words.

 

“Huh? What is it?”, Hyoyeon asked curiously.

 

“Yoona has already accepted him. And..”, Seohyun replied.

 

“And?”, Hyoyeon asked as he stared at his wife’s face, trying to find the answer. He then gasped as something has knocking to his sense.

 

“No way!”, he exclaimed in disbelief.

 

“Yes way!”, Seohyun said as she smiled.

 

“Wow! Kwon Yuri! When?”, he curiously asked.

 

“Imo said he planned to get married after Krystal’s wedding”, she replied.

 

“We should meet them after they come back and we can celebrate together”, Hyoyeon excitedly said.

 

“Aishh.. Still new, honey”, Seohyun shyly replied.

 

“It’s a month now, babe. Thank God you don’t have morning sickness like others. Otherwise, I will ask you to quit and just get rest at home until delivery time”, he said.

 

Right after he received the news that Seohyun was pregnant, he was beyond happy and immediately applied for a one month leave together with his wife. He has planned to bring Seohyun for a long vacation, but the plan keep on delayed because of their work. He determined to break the rules in case if their boss, a.k.a the director of the hospital, Professor Jang didn’t want to approve their leave.

 

“I’m a doctor, though. I know how to handle it. Don’t worry, honey. I will take a sick leave if I don’t feel well. I don’t have to quit my job. Besides, I have already applied to work in normal shift”, she replied.

 

“Arasso, if you said so”, Hyoyeon said. The couple then continued their chatting while enjoying the magnificent view of a sunset on the beach.

 

 


 

 

“Hani ah, you press this button, and then say “Ciao!” when you see a face through this monitor. Can you do that?”, Yoona asked as she gave the instruction to Hani while carrying the little girl in her arms.

 

“Yes, Hani can, mommy”, Hani replied. Yuri was watching the two excitedly wanted to prank Jane.

 

“Why do you have to do that?”, Yuri asked, giving Yoona a weird look.

 

“Shh.. don’t be too loud”, Yoona shushed him and gesturing Hani to press the doorbell button. Few seconds later they could see a woman appeared on the monitor, and Hani starts to greet with ‘Ciao!’ to the woman.

 

Ciao! (Hello!). Chi è questa bambina? (Who is this child?)”, the woman asked.

 

II mio nome è Hani (My name is Hani)”, Hani confidently replied. Yoona smiled proudly on how clever this little girl could be. She just taught her some Italian words in such a short period, but Hani could absorbed it well like a sponge. Meanwhile, Yuri was watching his daughter speaking Italian language in awe.

 

“Ah! Kwon Hani! Just a minute!,” the woman, Jane immediately remembered Hani’s name as Yoona had mentioned about Hani to her through the phone call last night.

 

Yoona quickly put Hani down and hiding behind the little girl childishly. Yuri just shook his head on her silly antics. The moment the door was opened, Yoona quickly got up and surprised Jane, causing her taken aback for a while, but then she just laughed at her childish friend.

 

“Oh God, this kid! Just try harder next time, okay? Hello, Hani. This is Aunt Jane. Come here!”, Jane said as she extended her hand to Hani.

 

“Hello, Aunt Jane. My name is Jennifer Kwon Hani. Nice to meet you!”, Hani politely greets her.

 

“Aww.. you’re so cute, Hani!”, Jane replied. Hani shyly took her hand and Jane holds her tiny hand while shifting her gaze to Yuri. “And, you must be Yuri, right? Hani’s father?”, she said.

 

“Ah, yes. I’m Kwon Yuri. Nice to meet you!”, Yuri replied as he bowed a little.

 

“Nice to meet you too, Yuri. Please come in. Paul is still in the kitchen”, Jane invited them to enter inside their house.

 

“Yah! You don’t even greet me!”, Yoona snapping at her with annoying look. Jane then looked at her, snickered.

 

“Tch, do I have to?”, she snapped back at her. But then she extended her arm and grinned. Yoona dashed at her and the two long lost friend finally met and exchanging their hugs.

 

“I missed you, silly! You even not contacting me after you met Paul at London last time”, Jane said.

 

“Hey, I missed you too, you know. I’m sorry for not contacting you before. We were too busy touring around the city and other places. Glad that I still remember about Paul’s restaurant,” Yoona replied.

 

“Let’s get inside. You owe me lots of stories to be told on”, Jane said as they halted the hug and ushered her friend to enter inside the house.