Chapter 21

Make Me Love You
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

:: Europe, Here I Come! ::

 

Paris, France - Part 2

 

“Whaaattt?,” Yoona exclaimed once again.

 

“Excuse me, Maam, Sir, Young Princess. Your drinks,” the waitress said right after she’s approaching their table. She then quickly put the sparkling juices on the table.

 

“Thank you!,” the three thanked her in unison. The waitress smiled in return and then quickly heading back to the kitchen.

 

“You’re not serious, aren’t you?,” Yoona asked Yuri in serious tone.

 

“Do I look like I’m joking around?,” Yuri replied while rolling his eyes annoyingly. Yoona then glancing at Hani, and the little girl was in her own world while enjoying sipping her sparkling juice. Yuri looked at her and sighed as he knew the reason of her insecurity and uncertainty was right next to her.

 

“Look. I’m not saying this just because you’re close to my daughter and I want you to be her step mother. I really love you, Yoona,” Yuri said. Yoona just glaring at him while her eyes looking at Hani and Yuri, back and forth. He sighed once again. “Forget about it,” he mumbled. Not long after the waitress came and served them with the food they had ordered earlier.

 

Yuri was eating his food quietly, while Yoona in other hand was busy entertaining the little girl. He wasn’t really in his good mood right now, and Yoona noticed on it. She sighed as she stopped eating her food, and immediately took her phone. She typed the text message, and Yuri was surprised to receive a text message in a middle of the dinner.

 

To: Kwon Yuri

 

Why are you confessing to me in front of Hani? Can’t you just wait?

 

Yuri eventually smiled after reading the text message. He then quickly typed the reply.

 

To: Im Yoona.

 

Because I don’t want to be late. Like I don’t know you, right?

 

He could see Yoona rolled her eyes while reading the reply. She then typed the reply.

 

To: Kwon Yuri

 

‘Thank you’ for not trusting me. Your chance is over now!

 

Yuri have to stifle his laugh while typing the reply.

 

To: Im Yoona

 

Okay. I’m quit from being your bodyguard. How about that?

 

Yoona rolled her eyes once again while reading the text.

 

To: Kwon Yuri

 

Tch! Like I care! I know you won’t do that because you love me, right? RIGHT?

 

This time Yuri chuckled while reading the text message, and he quickly typed the reply.

 

To: Im Yoona

 

Yes, I won’t leave you because I love you, Im Yoona!

 

He could see Yoona’s face reddened and the corner of her lips lifted a bit after reading the text, indicating that she tried to stifle her smile.

 

“Yes!,” he thought happily with her response.

 

“Why daddy and imo looking at the phone? Hani tried to talk to daddy and imo, but you two keep on looking at the phone,” Hani said in frustrated tone. The two immediately put their respective phone on the table.

 

“Sorry, baby. Daddy was looking for the best place for us to visit on tomorrow,” he reasoned. “Sorry, baby. Daddy lie to you," he thought guiltily.

 

“Mianhae, Hani ya. Sunny imo texted imo just now. Imo have to reply to her,” Yoona also told a little white lie to the poor little girl. Yuri glanced at Yoona, and when she noticed of his glancing, Yuri shook his head, playfully teasing her. She shoots him back with an icy glare. Yuri quickly cupped his mouth as he tried to stifle his laugh.

 

“How’s your food, sweetie? Is it delicious?,” Yoona asked as she immediately shifted her eyes to the little girl.

 

“It’s so delicious, imo. Imo want some?,” Hani replied.

 

“Alright,” she said as she smiled. Hani indeed is a well-mannered child. She’s really amazed on how Yuri and his parents could raise and taught her to become a well-disciplined and brilliant girl even without a presence of a mother. She then started to imagine if she and Yuri will be together, he and his parents surely could do the same thing to their future child.

 

“Aishh..,” she thought.

 

“What’s wrong with imo’s face?,” Hani asked while holding a fork as she’s ready to feed Yoona.

 

“W-ae? What’s wrong with imo’s face?,” she asked in confused.

 

“Imo’s face is red. Imo sick?,” the little girl innocently asked. Yuri suddenly coughed, earning attention from the two.

 

“Daddy okay?,” Hani asked her father with a worried look. Yuri immediately took the glass with plain water and drank it.

 

“Daddy’s okay, baby. Daddy was rushing in eating earlier,” he lied. He could see form the corner of his eyes Yoona was shooting daggers and spears to him. “Oh God! What’s wrong with us two tonight? Poor my baby daughter,” he thought as he felt guilty lying to his little girl. They then continued eating their food while happily chatting and teasing with each other as Hani eventually forgot of the two adult’s little ‘drama’ earlier.

 

“You drive,” Yoona said while holding Hani’s hand, and handed the car key to Yuri. They just finished with their dinner, and it’s about the time for them to go back to the hotel.

 

“Arasso,” Yuri complied as he took the car key from Yoona. He then unlocked the car, and opened backseat door for Yoona and Hani.

 

“Imo don’t want to sit at the front?,” the little girl asked, causing Yoona perplexed on her words.

 

“Err.. emm.. Y-yeah. Sure, sweetie,” she awkwardly replied, and let Hani entered inside.

 

“Euhehehehe.. my baby is so clever!,” Yuri thought smilingly while rushing towards the passenger’s door to open it for Yoona. She snickered at Yuri’s smiling face and immediately entered inside. He closed the door for Yoona, and rushed towards the driver’s side.

 

“Alright. Let’s set the Google Map location first,” he mumbled while touching the phone screen and entering the hotel’s location number. After he has done setting up the location, he began to drive the car from the parking lot.

 

“Daddy, drive carefully,” Hani at the backseat reminded him.

 

“Yes, boss!,” he replied with a grin while looking at the rear mirror, and winked at his daughter. Hani chuckled and winked at her father back. Yoona just smiled while glancing at the two.

 

 


 

 

“Hani is such a fast asleep,” Yoona said while holding the little girl in her arms. Yuri slowly and carefully took Hani from her, and the little girl startled a bit. Yuri patted on her back and she fell back into sleep in his arms.

 

“She’s like that since she’s still a baby. She will immediately fell asleep after drinking her milk,” Yuri said smilingly, reminiscing the moment when Hani was still a baby. She was so cute and chubby back then. Yoona pressed the elevator’s button, and after the door is opened, she pressed the button again and let Yuri and Hani to get inside first.

 

“I’m sure you will miss the moment when she slowly grew up,” she said.

 

“Yeah, but I never missed all her first time. The first time when she started to walk, the first time when she started to talk, the first time when she started to go to school. I cried when I saw she entered the kindergarten’s gate, but she facepalmed because she felt so embarrassed with her friends who saw me cried at that time,” Yuri said with a chuckle reminiscing all those moments of his beloved daughter.

 

“I don’t believe that you’re that emotional. Your appearance doesn’t look like one,” she replied.

 

“I’m a human too, you know. Although people said that men don’t cry, when it comes to something that deeply touching their heart, men can cry too,” he said.

 

“Yeah, I agree with that. My late dad cried every morning for a month after my mom passed away. He loved her so much, and he used to say that losing my mom was such a great painful in his heart. My mom was his first love, and they knew each other since they were in a high school,” Yoona replied with a faint smile.

 

“I’m sorry to hear that,” Yuri said.

 

“Nah, it’s okay,” Yoona replied as she smiled.

 

As the elevator stopped, she pressed the button again and let Yuri and Hani to get out first before her.

 

“Can you please help me to take out my wallet from pants pocket? The key card is inside the wallet,” Yuri said right after they arrived in front of their room.

 

“Okay,” Yoona replied and quickly took his wallet from the left pocket. She took out the key card and slide it on the door’s sensor and the door is automatically opened. She helped Yuri to hold the door and let the two to get inside the room. Yuri took off his shoes first, and he slowly walked towards the bed and carefully laid the little sleeping beauty on the bed.

 

“Aishh.. I forgot to take her shoes off,” he said as he slowly sat on the edge of the bed and carefully took Hani’s shoes off. He then brought the shoes and put it next to his. He glanced at Yoona who was still standing in front of the door.

 

“I think I have to go now. I will see you on tomorrow morning,” she said while her hand holding the door’s handle.

 

“W-wait!,” Yuri said as he rushed to Yoona and holds her hand that was still on the door’s handle. Yoona froze on her spot as she was surprised with the sudden touch, and Yuri slowly leaned closer to her. He pulled her into his arms to hug her. After a while, Yoona slowly wrapped her arms around his waist, and they were hugging each other tightly. She could feel her heart slowly melts into his warm hug.

 

“Thank you,” Yuri said. Yoona quickly lifted her head from his chest and looked at him.

 

“For what?,” she asked. Yuri stared into her eyes deeply, and leaned closer to kiss her lips. It was just a brief kiss, but he could see Yoona’s face turned into red. He chuckled and pulled her into a hug once again.

 

“For giving me a chance to love you. I promise, I will never let you down,” he said.

 

“You better. Or else, I will hunt you and kill you, Kwon Yuri,” she replied. Yuri chuckled on her words.

 

“I would rather die in your hand, babe,” he said.

 

“Aishh..,” Yoona slapped his arm, causing Yuri chuckled once again. Yuri then slowly released the hug and looked at her.

 

“As much as I want to hug you longer, you still need to get a rest. Thank you for taking care of Hani while I was not around,” he said as he smiled.

 

“Don’t mention. I enjoyed having a tour with Hani. She’s basically my holiday partner,” she replied with a chuckle.

 

“Yeah. Sometimes I don’t know whether I’m a bodyguard for you or for you two,” he said, causing Yoona laughed and earning a smack on his arm.

 

“The second one I think since she’s my holiday partner,” she jokingly replied.

 

“Well, I really don’t mind at all since we are going to be a family soon,” Yuri nonchalantly said.

 

“Ya!,” Yoona exclaimed and smacked on his arm again. Yuri just laughed as he could see her face reddened once again. He loves teasing her. He then sent Yoona to her room.

 

“Good night. I’ll see you on tomorrow,” Yoona said as she holds the door. Yuri leaned his face closer to her and pecked her lips as he smiled.

 

“Good night. Sweet dreams. Dream of me tonight,” he cheekily said. Yoona stuck her tongue out at him before she closed the door. Yuri laughed while heading back to his room.

 

 


 

 

“Good morning!,” Yoona greeted the Kwons as soon as they went out of the room.

 

“Good morning!,” Yuri replied and smiled.

 

“Good morning, imo!,” Hani cheerfully replied.

 

“Good morning, sweetie!,” Yoona said as she smiled. The little girl never fails to make her smile with her cute antics. She’s indeed a mini Kwon Yuri.

 

“Imo, daddy said we are going to Disneyland Paris today. Is it true?,” Hani asked.

 

“Yes, sweetie. We are going to have fun at Disneyland for the whole day, how about that?,” she replied.

 

“Yeayy! Hani like it!,” Hani excitedly replied while jumping up and down happily.

 

“Aigoo, this kid! Yeah, have fun while you can, baby. But, before that, let’s get our breakfast first,” Yuri said as he took Hani’s left hand and hold it firmly. Yoona took her right hand and hold it. They were walking together hand-in-hand towards the elevator.

 

“Ermm.. why daddy sat next to Yoona imo?,” Hani asked while looking at the two suspiciously. Yuri was sitting so close to Yoona, and Hani sat next him. Yoona usually sat across him whenever they went for eating.

 

“Because daddy is going to marry Yoona imo soon,” Yuri nonchalantly said, causing Yoona widened her eyes in surprise and her hand automatically smacked on his arm. Yuri laughed as he felt amused teasing the two.

 

“Chincha? Daddy is going to marry Yoona imo? Yoona imo will be Hani’s mother?,” Hani enthusiastically asked. Yoona was perplexed with Hani’s question, but then Yuri leaned closer and whispered to her.

 

“Just cut her some slack, please?,” he said. Although Yoona wasn’t sure about her future with Yuri, she didn’t have a heart to deny about it. It’s true that she and Yuri were in love, but to become an instant mother to a six year old girl is like, a big responsibility is being put on her shoulder.

 

“Yes, sweetie,” she replied as she smiled. Hani grinned widely and Yoona could see the little girl’s eyes lit with happiness.

 

“Yeayy! Hani will have a mother soon. Hani can tell friends Hani have a mother!,” she happily said while clapping her hands. His daughter’s words suddenly stabbed into Yuri’s heart.

 

“Damn! Why the dust suddenly goes into my eyes?,” Yuri mumbled while rubbing his teary eyes. Yoona patted his back as she tried to soothe his sad feelings.

 

“What happen, daddy? Daddy’s sick?,” Hani asked as she looked at her father worriedly.

 

“Huh? Ah, no! Daddy’s not sick, baby. A dust suddenly goes into daddy’s eyes, and it feels annoying. That’s why daddy rubbed daddy’s eyes to get rid of the dust,” Yuri reasoned. Yoona let out a faint smile as she felt sorry on how many times they have to lie to the poor little girl. She promised to herself that she will treat Hani like her own child.

 

“Oh, Thank God! Hani thought we can’t go and have fun at Disneyland today because daddy’s sick,” the little girl said as she sighed in relief. Yuri and Yoona couldn’t help but to laugh at her sly words.

 

“Aiguu.. This brat!,” Yuri said while pinching softly on his daughter’s cheek, causing the little girl giggled. The three then continued eating their breakfast while happily chatting and teasing with each other like a one happy family.

 

 


 

 

“No, no! I surrender riding this one,” Yuri said as he raised his both hands in defeat. Yoona and Hani were planning to ride Casey Jr., a scenic roller coaster through the foliage of Fantasyland as guests ride aboard cars or in cages.

 

“Why?,” Yoona asked, furrowing her brows. Hani just followed her new ‘mommy’s act.

 

“It’s too childish, though! Just proceed, you two. I will be waiting here,” he said as he smiled.

 

“Arasso. Let’s go, Hani ya,” Yoona said while holding Hani’s hand.

 

“Bye, daddy!,” Hani waved her hand at Yuri, followed by Yoona before the two heading towards the main entrance of the ride.

 

“Bye! Have fun you two!,” he shouted while waving his hand until Yoona and Hani disappeared from his sight. He then walking around near the ride’s area to find if there’s any place that he could sit while waiting for them. He then found an empty bench located not far from the ride’s area. “I will just sit here while waiting for them,” he said. He took his phone from his backpack, and started to play the games.

 

“Shh.. don’t cry Danny. Daddy’s going to buy diapers for you. Alright, mommy will give you this lollipop, okay?,” the woman who just sat next on the bench said to her son. The little boy eventually stopped crying while holding the lollipop. “Yummy?,” the woman with a shades asked her son. The little boy who was sitting inside the stroller happily the lollipop. Her son then glancing at Yuri who was oblivious with his surrounding and was busy playing the games.

 

“Gu.. gu..,” he babbles in a baby's language, attracting Yuri’s attention. He then smiled at the little boy, and her mother took off her shades while looking at him.

 

“Y-Yuri?,” the woman called his name, causing Yuri turned his head towards her. He was shocked to see the familiar woman and causing his phone almost slipped from his hand.

 

 

“Jessica?,”