The season of love

Ficlet dump

Beta: sruthijayadevan
Pairing: YunJae
Universe: DBSK
Genre: Romance
Length: 978 words
Rating: PG-13
Warning: fluff

A/N: Written upon request for shigai back in June 2009. Requested song was Sangatsu Kokonoka by Remioromen.

Summary: March. A month of spring, the season of love. The season of every love, of our love.

*****

March. A month of spring, the season of love. The season of every love, of our love.

In the middle of the flowing seasons,
I suddenly feel the length of days.
During the days, when it's too busy,
you and I sketch out our future.

Being popular wears me out, wears you out, wears out our precious dongsaengs.

Work is long, keeps us busy 'till exhaustion. And still we can sneak out into our own world, our world of love.
Talking with you about the future, our future, makes my heart skip a beat, making it warm inside. You're the only one I want to spend my life with. Forever.

Placing their love on March's wind,
the cherry blossom buds continue on through spring.

Walking through the streets of Japan is not easy since we're being followed almost everywhere. We can't be all alone, just the two of us.

Walking past an alley with trees full of cherry blossom buds I'm dreaming of the day we can walk along such an alley, hand in hand. Not as Hero and U-Know, just as JaeJoong and YunHo; a couple in love.

Rays of an overflowing light,
little by little, warm up the morning.
After giving a large yawn,
I'm a little shy being by your side.

Light is shining into our room that is separated from our dongsaengs. I wake up in your warm embrace, yawning fiercely into your muscled chest.

“Good morning,” you greet me with your smooth voice, smiling warmly at me.

“Morning,” I mumble back shyly, hiding my blushed face in your warm chest. Lying next to you in your strong arms after a night full of passion and lust, I feel shy, satisfied, happy and loved.

You crawl on top of me, looking into my eyes with so much love and care. I smile back at you and you bend down. I'm trembling in anticipation when your pouty lips come closer and closer towards my own.

Warmth is rising inside of me and between our bare bodies when you lie on top of me, kissing me passionately, hungrily, lovingly.

Standing at a new world's entrance,
I now notice that I'm not alone.

If I close my eyes, you are there.
Under my eyelids you live.
How strong it could become ....
As for you and me, I want to be together.

Standing on the stage I feel nervous since we're giving our first concert in Japan. I feel lost in the big hall, feel left alone. But I'm not alone and never will be. You are there, standing next to me. You're whispering soothing words and let me feel that I'm not alone.

I close my eyes, seeing your face immediately as you live under my eyelids, live inside of my heart. I smile softly, knowing that you're near me even in the distance.

You're giving me strength, strength to open my mouth and to let my voice flow out as I sing. We sing as a group, as one.
As for you and me, I'll always sing my heart out, letting you feel what my heart wants to tell you. 'I want us to be together. Forever.'

The dust carried by a whirlwind,
entwines with the laundry to be done.
Just before noon the white moon in the sky,
I was fascinated by how pretty it was.

Even in another country we are the same.

You, the appa, the leader of our family, are as immature as our children, our sons, our precious dongsaengs, just a second after the cameras and the staff are gone. And yet you are even more loving and caring, just like a real father.
And I, the umma, the one whose heart you captured from the first day, am playing my role wholeheartedly. Laundry is done by me like at home in Korea, our home. Cooking is what I love to do for you and our three little ones. But I'm captivated by the outlines of the moon in the sky. Seeing the moon in the time of noon and not at night is like a sign.

A sign, that everything is possible.

Although there are times when I can't do it right,
if I look up at the sky, even that seems small.

I'm not well skilled compared to you and JunSu. Making mistakes is humanly and still I feel frustrated for causing you trouble again, for disappointing you.

But even if they seem so big, when I look up at the sky they are small, so small. Just nothings that fly away when you're standing next to me, looking up at the sky.

The blue sky is sharply clear,
the sheep-like clouds quietly sway.
The joy of waiting the flowers to bloom,
if it's sharing that with you, that is happiness.

In the future as well, gently smile next to me.

Spring is gone again and summer has taken over.

We're lying on a meadow, looking up into the sky and watch the fluffy clouds.

“I can't wait for spring again,” I whisper, cuddling against your warm body, our hands tightly connected to each other. Spring is what I love the most. Seeing the nature blooming, the animals flirting, I feel the new life flowing through the air, the new love. Experiencing it together with you makes me happy, makes me feel the love even more.

You smile gently at me, drawing me closer to you as you kiss me tenderly.

I hope for everything in the world that I can see your gentle smile every day, every time in the future. Forever.

If I close my eyes, you are there.
Under my eyelids you live.
How strong it could be ....
As for you and me, I want to be together.

Together with you.
Together in love.
Together forever, just as JaeJoong and YunHo.