Beautiful Stranger

Ficlet dump

Beta: harangkaori
Pairing: YunJae
Universe: Alternative
Genre: Romance
Length: 747 words
Rating: PG-13
Warning: fluff

A/N: This is based on Nell's Beautiful Stranger and was originally posted on LJ in April 2012.

Summary: He couldn't describe it. This feeling; this feeling that pulled him in. It was strange.

*****

Strange

That was the best way to describe it; this feeling roaming through YunHo's body he couldn't grasp. He was fixated on his spot; his feet would not move an inch when his eyes were focused onto someone who had just entered the art museum that one of his friends had dragged him to. It had been at least an hour since he stood there, just staring.

An hour had passed since his eyes had landed onto that beautiful stranger.

It was strange, so so strange. YunHo was sure he had never seen the blond beauty before, but yet he felt that there was a deep connection towards that gorgeous man standing across the hall and he couldn't help himself but gape at him. He was fascinated by his stature, the broad shoulders in contrast to this slim waist and the lithe legs clad into tight dark-blue jeans that stopped at his hipbone. The grey v-neck shirt made his stunning appearance just all the more perfect for YunHo's eyes to look at.

Crave

That was what YunHo felt the longer he stared at the blond, marvelled at the smile that every now and then crossed the stranger's lips and how his hand time and again came up to cover it. 'Such a waste,' he thought. After all, it was the most beautiful smile he had ever seen. The longer YunHo watched the beautiful stranger, the more he longed for him; longed to get to know him. But he was always surrounded, never alone.

Whenever the blond was dragged away from his sight, he felt a loneliness enclose him; a feeling that he couldn't describe. It was strange, for he barely knew the beautiful stranger. But whenever his figure shifted back into YunHo's view, there was a feeling radiating from within him that made him feel secure. He just felt safe when seeing him.

My Beautiful Stranger

It was strange how confident YunHo felt by staring boldly at the blond stranger. He was sure it was obvious to any visitor of the art museum. And then it happened. Subtle, but YunHo was sure that he caught dark-brown eyes flicking their gaze at him. He observed the blond more closely and sure enough, those dark-brown eyes flickered at him once more. They were cast away suddenly and YunHo was marvelling at the soft hue of red crossing that beautiful stranger's cheekbones. And then his eyes cast a glance once more, locking with the pair of YunHo. A shy smile spread over plush lips when the blond retrieved his gaze once more, YunHo grinning to himself.

Not even a minute later YunHo stood before the blond beauty, both exchanging smiles. At their first attempt to shake hands, both were jolted back by the sudden feeling of destined familiarity.

“I know it sounds a little strange, but,” YunHo muttered, not able to let go of the blond's hand whose skin was so warm and smooth.

“It's like we've met before, though I'm sure we haven't,” the other responded in a hushed whisper. His voice was absolutely beautiful to YunHo's ears, like a soft whisper through the trees.

“I'm pretty sure we have, somewhere in our past lives,” YunHo replied, the other laughing amusedly at his words.

“Oh really? Then, do you happen to know my name?” the blond asked with a mocking smirk and raised eyebrow. YunHo laughed, “No, but we can change that.” The other smiled in approval.

They found themselves soon after the first meeting in a dark corner; their friends probably didn't even notice their disappearance. Directly after names had been exchanged, YunHo gave in to the temptation that had been bugging him the entire time. He claimed JaeJoong's lips in sere desperation for him. JaeJoong. It was a beautiful name, most fitting for his beautiful stranger. Their lips moved against one another as if they were destined to fit together like two halves of a puzzle. It was magical, as if YunHo and JaeJoong were destined to be together.

“Where have you been all my life?” JaeJoong asked in between their sloppy kisses, breathless and lost in YunHo's brown eyes.

“I was standing right there when you came,” YunHo responded, tracing JaeJoong's bottom lip with his thumb before kissing him tenderly once more.

The life both had lived before meeting each other was no more. Loneliness was to be replaced with love and togetherness.

It will never be the same.