Eight

Hymn For The Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV~

 

It had been a day or so since I spoke to Xiaowei about Kris' former lover, needless to say my mind was still wrapped around it. Trying to picture Kris before who he was now was something hard for me to do, but right now wasn't time for dwelling. I had to back to college after spending a week off to settle down in here. I had to snap back into reality before reality snapped back at me. 

I quietly made sure everything I needed was still in my bag, my textbooks, notebooks, etc. I was waiting for this day, I wanted my notmal life back. I was tired of the label Kris Wu's Husband. That isn't what I want my label to me and who I want to be. I am a couple months away from graduating and I want to make a label for myself from my career. 

I set my bag back for a moment as I slip my jacket on, before picking up my bad and leaving my bedroom. I stop by the elevator and sip my shoes on. 

"Where are you going?" A voice calls from behind me. I flinch in surprise and turn to see who is speaking to me, it was Kris of course. His hair was messy and he had on dark grey sweats, white t-shirt with a grey hoodie that was ped. He was wearing glasses that hung low on his nose, he was also holding a book that was folded open. 

"I have college classes today. I spent a week off already, I can't miss anymore days" I say as I slip my shoes on and tie them. 

"I'll drop you off" He removes his glasses and sets them down with his closed book. 

"You don't have to. I have a bus pass" I pull out my wallet and wave it a little before slipping it back into my pants pocket. Kris ignores what I say and walks over and slips on a pair of shoes. 

"I'm driving you, end of story" He grabs a set of keys and presses the button to call the elevator. I let out a sigh of defeat and stand next to him, waiting for the elevator. Kris steps into the elevator once the doors are open. I follow and stand on the far left side, leaning against the silver metal bar. The doors began to slide shut and the elevator went down. I lean my head back close my eyes, the memories of our last elevator encounter ran through my mind. I smirk lightly to myself and bite the inside of my cheek to try and hide my smile.

"Something amusing over there?" Kris says, my eyes snap open and I turn to face him. He had a smirk plastered on his face, making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter