Three

Hymn For The Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV~


 

    My room was still pretty dark when I woke up, my eyes barely adjusted as I pulled myself up and out of the bed. I yawned and rubbed my eyes a little bit, my mouth was extremely dry. I rubbed my cheeks as I headed out of my room and to the kitchen. I quickly and quietly tip-toed to the kitchen and remained quiet to not wake Kris. I sighed and rubbed my eye as I got into the fridge, grabbing a water bottle.

    I opened it up as I headed back to my bedroom, taking a few gulps of water from the bottle. I sighed in relief after drinking some of the water and closed the bottle back up. I walked down the hall slowly and quietly back towards my bedroom. Small cries started to come from Kris’ bedroom. I stopped walking and frowned as I turned to Kris’ bedroom.

    “N-No” Kris cried softly from just beyond his bedroom door. I quietly went over to his bedroom door, opening the door up slowly. Kris was laying in the bed and his face was scrunched up like he was in pain or scared. I stayed silent as I watched him; his fingers started to twitch a little bit. I glanced up at his face, my heart filled with sympathy as I stared at his pain filled face.

    Kris suddenly lurched up in his bed with a loud gasp. He began to pant heavily as sweat rolled down his face. I stepped back a little so he wouldn’t notice me and I wouldn’t get in trouble. Kris swung his legs over the side of the bed, now sitting on the edge of the bed. He sniffled and placed his head in his hands, kneeling on his legs. I took a small step forward before stopping myself. I bit my lip and slowly stepped away from the door, shutting it slowly and quietly. My hand lingered on the doorknob before I slowly let go and quickly and quietly headed back to my bedroom.

    I shut my door quietly behind me and practically jumped into my bed and threw my blanket over my head, hugging a pillow to my chest tightly. I closed my eyes and pressed my face to the pillow.

    Soon after I closed my eyes, I started to fall asleep. My door began to open slowly, the small creak spreading goosebumps across my skin. The door closed slowly after a few seconds, footsteps began to cross across my bedroom floor. I gripped my pillow tightly in my hand and stayed still and pretended to be asleep. The empty space in my bed in front of me began to shift in front of me, I gripped the pillow even tighter before I peeked out of my blanket a little bit. My heart skipped a beat when I saw Kris was laying in front of me. He looked exhausted and traumatized; it made me really want to comfort him but, I didn’t want to upset him in any way. I closed my eyes and rolled onto my other side so my back was facing him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter