Twelve

Hymn For The Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Luhan POV]

    "Kris this isn't really necessary-no! Put it down!" I whined and grabbed the hanger from Kris' hands and put it back on the clothes rack. 

    "Does this look nice?" Kris held up a shirt against my torso. 

    "I have enough clothes!" I take the hanger and put it back on the rack with the order. 

    "What's wrong with getting more? You have yet to see my closet if you think your closet is big" He let out a chuckle and began to to looking at all the clothes. 

    "I have a huge closet full of clothes that I'll probably never wear ever. Buying more would be pointless." He starts to walk away and I follow bhind him, watching him like a hawk. 

    "This would look good on you" Kris grabbed a blue shirt with a floral pattern, the sleeves were just about elbow length. I cringed and put it back. 

    "No flowers thank you" 

    "Oh come on this would look good on your slim figure" He picked it back up and pressed it up against me, testing the waters. I blush a little and look up at him. 

    "Kris, this won't look good-"

    "Hush hush. Now go and try it on" He forced into my hands and ushered me over to the dressing rooms. 

    "Kris I don't want-" I begin to whine, he cuts me off by pulling the curtatin shut between us. I let out a huff of defeat and I hear Kris let out an amusing laugh. I roll my eyes and slip my t-shirt off and remove the shirt from the hanger and slip it over my shoulders. I scrunch my face as I begin to button up the front of the shirt. 

    "Can't believe he's making me do this" I mumble to myself and finish buttoning the shirt before looking at myself in the mirror. 

    I don't look awful I guess, I hummed to myself and twisted and turned as I looked at myself in the mirror. It was sleek and fit my frame perfectly, more so expressing it rather than making it obviously noticable. I turned around and pulled the curtain open to show Kris the shirt, he was occupying himself by picking out a bunch of shirts, pants, and sweaters. I rolled my eyes playfully and headed up to him, gently tapping his shoulder. Kris spun around; looking at me with a large grin plastered on his face. 

    "See? I told you that you would look good" He exclaimed, grabbing my hand and making me spin for him. I felt my entire face flush brightly at the compliment. At the end of the spin he pulled me into his arms, wrapping his free arm around my waist as he held me closely. My heart took off at that point, he probably could've heard it going off in my chest. 

    "Are you hapy now?" I blush, pulling away from him shyly. He gave me a satisfied nod with a grin. Shaking my head; I head back to the dressing room to remove the shirt. 

    "Are we done here?" I whine as I step back up to him after removing the shirt. 

    "Nope. Not a chance." Kris hummed, heading towards the jewelry counter. I groan in pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter