Fight the Fight

What're you looking at, punk?

In all the years that Mark had known Justin, he would've never guessed that the other was an heir to a mafia leader. A curious, 5-year old Mark, had asked the other on several occasions about his family; why he never gets invited over to play, or why the other always went home without his parents having to fetch him, or why the other didn't have to have parents' come for parent-teacher meetings. 

 

Justin had always pushed away the topic, throwing excuses such as 'My parents were busy' or 'My parents are overseas.' or the overused 'They're lazy.'Mark has heard it all.

 

But as he reads the file in front of him, it all made sense now; Justin's dad having to move away because of 'work', why he detested Mark so much, and also the mysterious file in his dad's office.

 

 

A month before Mark had left for Korea, he snooped around his dad's office to find his missing phone charger, only to find a black file with 'Black Rose Co.' written in bold, red, letters atop of it. He had planned to look away and not meddle with his dad's business, but eventually, curiosity got the better of Mark, his hands suddenly itching to open up the file. 

 

As he opened it, he saw bank statements, as well as a mug shot, of a burly, blond man, a stern look etched on his face. He digs even more, now seeing a document with a plastered 'PRIVATE' in the top corner. He sees his family's business logo at the top left corner too. Mark continues to read on, the contents almost magnetic, luring Mark to read on. 

 

The man apparently had been supported by his dad as a business partner, but was busted running an underground mafia ring 5 years ago. 'Williams" had used the revenue he was getting from the company to support his business, until he was caught by the authorities, who Mark's dad had called in, as stated by the newspaper clippings. 

He takes a look at the mug shot again, somehow finding the man familiar-looking. But back then, he thought nothing of it and just shrugged it off.

 

And here is that very same mug shot again, this time with all of Justin's family attached as well. As he reads on, he grimaces more and more at how much appalling he has done; stealing, arson, and you named it, armed robbery. There's pictures, upon pictures of a hooded figurethe man resembling Justin, depicting corrupt activities. 

 

He finds a file of messages sent to a person that Justin was threatening with that person's life on the line. Not to mention how Justin had ordered his gang to kidnap his family, threatening to kill them if he makes any mistakes. The timestamp on the message shows that it only had been a mere 20 hours before the last message from Justin was sent out. And thinking about that even made him even more sick.  

 

Mark sits there with his jaw wide open, stunned at the extent on how far Justin can and would go, as the rest of his friends stares at him with anticipation. Jinyoung, who is sharp to notice his boyfriend's internal predicament, finds Mark's hand almost instantly, offering a squeeze just to show that he's there for him. And it makes Mark a bit calmer. 

 

He slowly takes in a breath, letting it out even slower to calm his nerves. He turns the file to his friend so that they are able to read the contents. 

 

Everyone scrambles to get a peek, eventually ended up cheek to cheek as they slowly read the file. Mark would've laughed at the way their faces morph into pure rage while reading the file, he would've, if he wasn't in grave danger. 

After the rest had finished reading, he explains to them all that was in his head, why Justin was enraged at him in the first place. 

 

"What the ? He dares call himself a human!" Jackson screams, pounding a fist on the table. 

 

"Seriously, I never wished so hard for someone to be knocked over on the head with a bowling ball!" Yugyeom chimes in, face turning red with rage. 

 

Jaebum and Jinyoung nod their head, you could almost see the steam rising from Jaebum's ears. Even the sweetest Young Jae and Bam Bam, fuming, muttering curses under their breath. Minjun and Jinsoo however, excused themselves from the table, having kept their end of the deal. 

 

Mark lets the group cool of a bit, knowing how it would be useless to plan properly and well if they let their emotions takeover. The group was finally settled down, having let off their steam, working on the plan straight way, contributing each of their ideas. 

Jaebum naturally starts to lead the rest, Mark grateful that he can depend on the younger, and fine tuning their plan. 

 

"So this is what we're gonna do to take that bastard down." 


They decided to put their plan into effect the following afternoon. The group had tried their best to keep Mark away from Justin since the day before. They made sure that at least 2 people accompany the couple home, Jaebum and Yugyeom taking up the job. Jackson did offered, but the rest voiced out that he was inadequate to keep Mark safe, Jackson certainly appalled that they had no trust in him. 

 

Mark had also handed over the evidence to his dad's legal team the night before, but was told that the evidence wasn't clear-cut enough to send the fella to jail. What they had suggested was a full-blown confession to unmistakably land him in jail. In case of any mishaps, his bodyguard, Kim Jimin, had been flown in to Korea to keep Mark safe. He hasn't seen Jimin in a few months, and he really misses the older.

 

Jimin had treated Mark as a younger brother. Kim Jimin had always accompanied Mark, playing with the younger since he didn't have any siblings to play with. They had never been apart until he had come to Korea, his parents thinking that it was safe there. 

 

Jimin did know about the bullies, Mark confessing to the older about it. Jimin became even more protective of the younger, making sure to pick up Mark from school to avoid Justin. It did cut the bullying to a minimum, but Justin would still beat him up if given the chance.

 

Mark had missed Jimin dearly, and he's pretty excited to meet him again.  But Jimin won't be able to see him until while their plan was in motion. Such a bummer.


 

Their plan was doable, but the hard part was to lure Justin into the alley, and push his buttons until he spits out a confession of sorts. 

But Mark knew exactly how to lure the other in. 

 

As the bell rings, the plan rolls into motion. Young Jae, Bam Bam and Yugyeom were already waiting outside of the classroom for the others. Once the four had vacated the classroom, they swiftly moved towards the alley; all except for Mark.

 

Mark was to be baitHe himself had suggested it yesterday. It was quickly shot down by everyone, but as more and more plans were deemed futile, they had no choice but to have Mark as bait. Thoughno one was elated about it, especially Jinyoung, who had a hard expression the whole day.

 

Armed with a hidden camera, as well as his phone in the back of his pocket, recording sounds of anything in a 7-foot radius from him, Mark loitered around the hallway near the classroom. Minjun and Jinsoo, who had been notified of their plan instinctively alerted Justin of Mark who seemed very unguarded at the moment. 

 

Mark was scared -less as he was leaning up on a pillar in full-view of Justin, waiting to get jumped. As he waits for Justin to strike, he tries to slow down his hastened breathing, and reviewing the plan over and over again in his head so as to not screw up.  

 

Not even after 3 minutes of waiting, Justin and the other two surrounded Mark swiftly. Finally, Game Time. 

 

Justin was hostile, like he had been waiting for this moment. He quickly grabs a hold of Mark's collar dragging him to a familiar path. Their plan was going great, Mark thinks as he's trying to hold his smirk.

 

They turned the corner and Mark was actually surprised how well hidden his friends were. He knew that Jimin is there at the end of the alley, ready to take care of business if he needed to. 

 

The next thing he knew, he was shoved to the floor, dirt greeting him. 

 

"I've been waiting for this goddamn moment for years. Where's that stupid bodyguard of yours, huh? Where's your men? Certainly not in Korea, am I right? Your alone, Mark, like the loner you are." Justin taunts.

 

Mark says nothing, but instead bites down in case he shouts back, which might ruin their plans. 

Justin sends Minjun and Jinsoo out of the alley, the two glancing at each other, then at Mark who gave a small nod at them, slowly walking out of the alley.

 

"Why aren't you talking? Your dad definitely talked some mad to the officers. Do you have gold in your mouth too, huh?" Justin continues. 

Mark again says nothing.

This angers Justin more, this time kicking him in the stomach.

 

"Do you know how much your dad put us through? We had to run to Mexico, only to get my dad caught there. My mom and I went back to LA, and guess who's living a life of luxury there? You Mark. Your life had always been busy, money given to without having to work for it." Justin continues, kicking him in the stomach each time. 

 

He sees Jinyoung behind the same dumpster he'd been in when they first met, shaking in anger. He looks like he's ready to jump in and intervene, but Justin had yet to say that magic line. Mark gives him a small smile through the beating, telling Jinyoung he's okay, and he can last through it. 

 

"Do you know what I've done to get here? To live a life that is free from monetary problems? I had to run my dad's gang while he's in prison, I had to kill people, I had to extort money from people. Not only that, but the police are after me, so are the other gangs. But you don't have to do to get money." 

There was it, the magic line.  

 

With that Jinyoung jumps up first, standing between Mark and Justin. Justin looked almost frightened at his sudden appearance. 

 

"Don't." Jinyoung s at Justin's shoulder, "Ever." Jinyoung steps forward, Justin stepping back, "Touch." another push," My." and another shove, "Boyfriend." and another push, "Again.", shoving Justin to the floor. 

 

"Why so scared, Justin?" Jinyoung taunts, smirking at the boy on the floor. The others also start to come out of their hiding spots, helping Mark up. 

Justin looks petrified. 

 

"Don't look so gangster anymore, am I right? Heir of a mafia gang, my . Get ready for jail, fool." Jinyoung sneers, turning back to catch up with the others, waling towards Jimin in the end of the alley.

No one realizes that Justin got up, charging at Jinyoung, except Jimin. 

 

"Jinyoung! Behind you!" Jimin screams. 

Jinyoung turns behind, only to get a knife plunged at his side, Justin in front of him grinning slyly.

 

Jinyoung buckles over in pain, Mark staggering towards him. Jimin tackles Justin quickly, disarming the younger, pinning him to the floor. 

 

"Oh my God, Jinyoung! Jesus, someone call the cops! Jinyoung, look at me, baby, look at me. You're gonna be okay, love." Mark screams, embracing his boyfriend instantly.  The rest quickly phones the ambulance, Jaebum tearing the ends of his shirt to stop the bleeding. 

 

After almost 5 minutes of bleeding out, the ambulance finally shows up. They quickly rushed the Jinyoung to the hospital, accompanied by Mark and Jimin. 


Jinyoung drifts in and out of consciousness the whole way to the hospital, fighting to keep his eyes open. He feels Mark's hand gripping on his more tightly than ever. Jinyoung's pretty sure Mark is screaming at him to stay awake, but his eyelids were only getting heavier and heavier. He tries to take a peak at his boyfriend, but his senses was way too blur, only seeing blobs of figures beside him. 

'I wont ever leave you.' And with that thought, Jinyoung succumbs to the fatigue.


 

Hello Guys! Thank you for supporting this fic until now, love y'all lots <3 If you guys liked this fic, pls upvote:) I would appreciate it! 

Next chap would probably be the end already *cries* but thank you for reading this fic

Have a great week~~