Betrayals

What're you looking at, punk?

It was safe to say that Mark didn't see it coming. 

Here he was in an alley; a hand covering his mouth, scared -less. 

He sees the three he'd been trying to avoid on the same street he'd just be onlooking for someone, looking for him.

If he'd disappeared any second later, he was sure to have been beaten into a pulp. 

 

 

 

He thought that he had been carefulavoiding the delinquents as much as he could. 

He and his friends had been on high alert, or so they thought.

Justin and his buddies were more conniving than Mark and his friends ever thought. 

 

The hoodlums had struck merely a week after Justin ad transferred. It was Jackson's turn to accompany Mark home, Jinyoung having to see a lecturer right after school. But Jackson being Jackson, had instead found it more interesting to tag along with Bam Bam and Yugyeom to the movie theater after school. 

 

Despite disapproving and insisting that Justin might just charge at him today, Jackson eventually convinced Mark through pouty faces and saying that he will ask Jaebum to accompany him instead.

And so he waited in the cafeteria for Jaebum. 

When 10 minutes had passed, he decided to ring the younger, but the said friend wasn't picking up. He eventually gave up with a sigh, after trying to call Jaebum for almost ten times now. He grabbed his bag from the seat beside him, and headed back home. 

 

Mark tried to be as cautious as he could as he made his way out of the campus. He eventually exited the campus with a sigh of relief, not encountering the delinquents at all. 

Mark had walked back home lighter, assuming that they weren't going to mess with him today. 

 

But life, as proven, doesn't  often goes his way.

Almost after a few minutes of walking out of school, he hears several footsteps creeping up behind him. He whips his head around, only to find out that there was absolutely no one behind him. 

Mark had found it very odd, but shrugged it off, continuing to walk back to his apartment. Just to be safe though, he does take a detour that brings him to the more crowded part of the city. 

 

Not even after a minute, he hears the footsteps again. He began to feel jittery, walking almost double the speed. He sees a candy shop in the distance, choosing it as a safe hideout before anyone catches him. 

 

Right as he was about to reach it however, strong, muscular arms grabs him from the shoulders. Mark didn't even have time to think before he found himself in a crevice of a building, with familiar hands covering his mouth. What the .

 

He takes a proper look at his attacker, expecting, of course, Justin. However, he comes face to face with Jinyoung, who is currently glaring at him to shut up. 

 

Before he can resist however, he sees the three musketeers who he's been avoiding, looking . His eyes grew wider, seeing Justin, wielding a bat. They seem as if they were arguing, Minjun looking very apologetic. Both of them were too far to hear what they were arguing about, but not that far to see how Justin take a swing at Minjun.

 

The boy falls to the floor, Jinsoo glaring at Justin as he tries to assist his friend. After almost arguing for a few minutes, the two were eventually yelled at to get back up, and the three goes on their way.  

 

Once in the clear, Jinyoung lets go of Mark's mouth, both boys heaving a sigh of relief at the close encounter. Mark was still confused however, at how the younger had found him. 

 

Jinyoung seemed to see his on going dilemma, and chuckled. 

"I was going to look for the lecturer, but he wasn't present. So I went home. I figured we needed some groceries, therefore I stopped by at the mart. But I saw you at turn being tailed by 3 men, so I sneaked into the alley in case they try to do anything shifty."

Oh. Thank God for Jinyoung.

 

Things could've ended so badly, if it weren't for Jinyoung. He embraces the younger, silently thanking him for saving him from many injuries that he could've probably sustained. 

They could only hope that it would get any worse. 


The next day however, came a surprise. 

 

As soon as the couple walked into the campus, two very-beaten Minjun and Jinsoo stopped them in their tracks, requesting to talk to both of them. Mark and Jinyoung eyed them suspiciously, but considered that Jinyoung could easily over power the two if they tried to do anything. 

They were taken to the familiar back alley. Jinyoung still kept his guard up, in the event they jump them. 

 

To their astonishment, the two delinquents knelt in front of them, head bowed down like a kicked puppy. It was safe to say that him ad Jinyoung were bewildered, finding it implausible that Minjun and Jinsoo were sincere. 

"Please help us get away from Justin. We promise to not cause trouble for anyone until we graduate. Just get that er out of our lives, we beg you."Minjun pleaded, Jinsoo nodding as well.

 

Jinyoung, who kept on a stoic face, just eyed the two, inspecting for any hints of deceit, but found none. Mark on the other, didn't even try to hide what he was feeling, unable to close his mouth at the sheer  genuineness of the two. Why couldn't they just gang up on him? 

 

"What can you do for us?" Jinyoung asked, needing an incentive, cause he somehow finds it hard to believe the two. It wasn't going to be so easy. 

Minjun look over at Jinsoo, giving him a nod to ask him to continue. 

 

"I can tell you all the Justin is involved in. He's in some deep- criminal that you guys can't even fathom." Jinsoo confesses, shaking his head, "I have all types of evidences in my phone, but can't do jack about it. I'll hand them over to you, as long as you get that freak away from here."

It was then Jinyoung contemplated taking up their offer, anything that would make Justin flee far away from him, and especially Mark, would be helpful. 

 

He whispers to Mark for permission, prepared to not proceed if Mark is at least one bit uncomfortable with the idea. Mark, however, clasps his hand, and agrees to the plan. 


This was definitely the weirdest lunch ever. Jinyoung had invited the two boys over for lunch to conjure up plan 'Get Justin the Out of the University', as named by Jinyoung. 

 

Mark found it hilarious when the two came over the table and just sat down. Having expected Mark and Jinyoung to had already briefed everyone on why the two were there.

 

Instead, as soon as they sat down, five pairs of eyes instantly glared at the two, Jackson and Jaebum already rolling up their sleeves for an upcoming altercation, and Young Jae guiding the two youngest behind him.

 

Both Jinyoung and Mark just burst into laughter, quickly explaining how they weren't there to fight, and how they're going to help get rid of Justin. It did take a while to lessen the glares, but soon after, they started discussing their strategy. 

 

"Did you bring what I asked you to bring?" Jinyoung says. Jinyoung had asked the two to print out all the evidences they had, in case they lose the phone or something. 

The two nodded, Jinsoo slipping the file on the table. The rest coaxes Mark to open it, having been tormented the longest by Justin.

 

He runs his finger through the cover of the file. 

This is it. After years of dealing with his , finally,  a 1-up against Justin. 

As he opens the file, never in a billion years would he have guessed how ed up Justin actually was. 


 

 

So sorry guys for the super inconsistent updates. School is getting busy so I'm just updating when I can. This fic will end soon tho:)

Thank you to everyone who has been supporting my first fic, and I really feel like its trash, but thank you for liking it. 

Love Yalls <3