Something that Flutters

Peutin High: School E905

She was panting hard. This was the first time that she ran as fast as she can. The phone call she received sent her in panicked that she didn’t care about what her other friends were saying. She rushed outside, caring nothing but the girl who called her.

She rest for a bit and check her phone in order to locate where Nayoung was. She’s worried, real worried. Her phone beeps telling her as to where to go. She ran again but did not notice the signage hanged so low and it hit her arms. Blood flows but she couldn’t waste any time. She continued heading to where her phone was directing her.

Roa finally saw Nayoung but she was on her knees which she assumed Nayoung fell. She saw Nayoung stood up but the man behind her was about  to hug Nayoung from behind. She saw Nayoung closed her eyes.

“Nayoung!”

Roa shouted but seems like the red-haired girl did not hear her. She ran faster and she reached where Nayoung was standing and all she did was to hug the girl who was trembling in fear. Nayoung is now safe in her arms.

“Are you okay?”  Roa asked Nayoung but she received nothing in response.

Her eyes where clouded with fear which she understands. She decided to bring Nayoung to her home first. She found Nayoung in a place near her house. She thought she needs to calm Nayoung first before taking her home.

She sat Nayoung in the couch. She rubbed her arms with both of her hands. The girl was still silent and she doesn’t know what to do. This was the first time for her too.

“I’m going to get you some water” Roa said.

She stood up but only to be pulled down by Nayoung. She looked at her, their gaze locked, those beautiful eyes, those orbs that she likes to look at is now drowning in fear.

“Please…don’t…go”

These were the words that left Nayoung’s mouth. Roa could sense that the girl is in a state of trauma. She hugs her and let Nayoung rest in her chest.

“I’m not going anywhere. I won’t leave you. Never”

She continued to brush Nayoung’s arms, this is the least thing that she can do. Nayoung then notice the wound on Roa’s arm. She came back to her senses and sat-up which confused Roa.

“Your arm…it’s bleeding”

“Ah this….don’t mind this it’s – “

“Where’s your first aid kit?”

“Uhm here”

Nayoung then attends Roa’s wounds. She carefully cleaned it and put bandage on to it making sure that no infection will get in. It was not deadly but it was pretty deep.

“There” Nayoung said after locking the bandage.

Roa was just looking at her and that stare maid her blush. This night proves that Roa was serious when she said that she will be her muse. She did not expect that Roa would go to here that fast. She lost count on how many times Roa had saved her and because of this she is opening her heart to the jet black haired.

The latter then leaned on the coach with her head resting on her hand. Nayoung’s cheek was flushing red with that intense stare. She coughed but Roa would not budge.

“Do I have dirt on my face?”

“No. You are just pretty.”

“By the way, thank you”

“No problem”

Roa did not change her position. They were in a staring battle again. Roa couldn’t help it anymore and she squatted closer to Nayoung and crashed her lips to hers. The older girl was surprised but she sort of wanted to taste those red lips. She closed her eyes and feels the burning love that Roa has for her. She does not understand but what she knows is she is starting to feel the same.

The kiss deepens and Roa wrapped her arms around Nayoung. She pulled her closer and shifted her head’s position for greater access. Nayoung shifted her head opposite of Roa and let the latter explore what she needed to explore.

Roa laid her down to the couch and she straddle Nayoung without breaking the kiss. She put her hands on both Nayoung’s shoulders. Nayoung then wrapped her arms in Roa’s nape. She let the girl took over. The black-haired girl moves her hand on Nayoung’s waist and as the night goes deeper the kiss goes deeper too.

Roa was on her first base, she’s about to the second when her phone rang. She ignored it but it’s blasting the room. Nayoung’s closed eyes went open upon hearing the continues ringing. Roa being bothered broke the kiss and about to kill whoever disturb her night with Nayoung.

“What!” she answered the phone really irritated. She answered it still on top of Nayoung. Her other hand is still on Nayoung’s waist.

“Woah, relax man. Seems like you are still alive since you answered the phone”

“Yes I am so alive and so going to kill you Kang Yuha for disturbing my night!”

After finishing her sentence, she gave Nayoung a peck on her lips and just joined her in the couch. She hugs Nayoung which the later responded with a hug back. Roa closed her eyes and told Nayoung to just go ahead and rest.

-0-

She needed another inspiration for the song that she was working on. It is true that she was on fire the past few days. She was able to compose songs in just a span of a week and her she is writing another one.

Ever since the day Huihyeon laid eyes on Ju-Eun which happens to be the topic of her songs, she was able to write songs in just a span of an hour but this is one of the days when nothing is coming up on her mind and she needed to see what the daily life of Seoul would give her.

She decided to walk down the Han River. She sat on the bench facing the calm body of water. She observed the people who passed by and those who were sitting on the grass. Her eyes also followed those doing their late night runs.

Motion also inspires Huihyeon to write. Ideas on her brain floods out when she sees people moving. Everyday life also gives her inspiration which is really amazing for someone as young as her. She’s already building a reputation as a composer and lyricist.

Her eyes then darted to a runner, it’s her. She doesn’t know how and when but Ju-Eun appears every time she needs an inspiration. Her world all of a sudden went slow-motion when Ju-Eun was about to reach where she was.

Ju-Eun’s hair bounce perfectly with the air and those perspirations that slowly goes down on her temple makes Huihyeon’s heart beat faster. She gulped the invisible lump on when Ju-Eun’s attention shifted to her. She tried to hide and luckily Ju-Eun’s eyes went to another direction.

She then saw a biker seems to be heading Ju-Eun’s direction. Where Ju-Eun is where not bike should be. She wanted to shout but she would sound like a fool. She instead run and when she is almost reach Ju-Eun, she warned her.

“Watch out!”

Ju-Eun looked at Huihyeon and went back to where the girl was pointing out but the bike is like inches away. She got surprised and closed her eyes ready to get hit by the bike but Huihyeon was able pull her towards her avoiding the bike who seems to be in the rush.

Huihyeon fell on her back with Ju-Eun on top of her. Their eyes locked for some seconds but Ju-Eun stood up right away.

“Are you okay?” Huihyeon asked shaking whatever dust she had on her body.

“Yes, thank you.”

“Woah, that dude is really annoying. He didn’t even stop”

“Yeah...but thank you again, did you got hurt?”

“Ah no no no I’m fine ha ha ha”

Huihyeon looked like a total fool in front of Ju-Eun, her usual chic and femme fatale image were gone. She couldn’t believe she’s like this when it comes to Ju-Eun. The girl smiled and oh boy, Huihyeon’s heart beat faster.

That dimples that appears when she talks goes deeper when she smiles. The girl is really an epitome of the word beauty. Those black orbs reminds her of a perfectly made Japanese doll, Huihyeon’s eyes went down and she got to have a look on Ju-Eun’s abs.

Huihyeon’s inside was burning. She doesn’t know what to do. Damn. Those abs were perfectly toned. How can someone this pretty be oozing with appeal too. Huihyeon gulped again and started to panic. She wanted to jump on to the river to stop her burning desires.

“Are you alright?” Ju-Eun asked.

“Oh yes yes yeah”

“By the way, my name is Ju-Eun. Lee Ju-Eun” Ju-Eun said stretching her hand out.

“Ki Huihyeon” she replied shaking Ju-Eun’s hand.

Score point. Huihyeon got to shake hands with her crush.  

-----0-----

A/N: Yuha would forever be NaMinky's blocker hahaha. Anyways, a short update for everyone who have been reading this fic. Areyou enjoying the pairings so far?

Isn't Roa smooth? And I'll be like Huihyeon if I got to see Ju-Eun's abs.

It's 2:05 AM here in my end so please bear with the mistakes that you might see.

Also, I'm not sure if I can update right away as Saturday nights and Sundays are my only free time. I have to steal time from my work in order to update. And if you have been my reader, I always want to update right away but these days I'm getting slower so please bear with me. Thank you agaif for reading my fic.