School's Out

Peutin High: School E905

The clock hits 7 and the alarm rings loudly, bothered by the sound, the human form on the bed throw her pillow at the clock. It is now on the floor but the sound did not stop. She lifts her head and throws another pillow, finally, the alarm stops, she can finally go back to slumber.

The door creaks and the lady picks the clock that was laying on the floor she then throws the pillows back to the bed. She checks her watch and checks her planner.  She has a class today. She flips the comforter and sees the young girl sleeping on her tummy.

“Xiyeon, wake up now, first day of school.” She said.

The girl just nod but her eyes still close. She then started to prepare everything for her, she asked another helper to prepare for Siyeon. She went back and saw that the young girl is still sleeping.

“Park Xiyeon! Wake-up! You will be late.”  She receives a grunt as a response so she pulled her up but Siyeon was putting her weight on the other part of her body.

“Unnie, I don’t want to go to school”

“No! You have to show your fans that you are a model student”

“Hayi unnie, I don’t want too.”

“Park Xiyeon, wake-up now or I will send you to The Law of the Jungle”

“Hays! Okay fine”

Siyeon is now a high school student, she’s a celebrity but she still needs to fulfill the life of being a student. When the news of her entering Peutin High, the school receives a lot of inquiries as to how they can be a student there. Inquiries about how she was able to get it in also flooded the school.  The fans interest heightens when they heard that Xiyeon was able to enter the school by her intelligence and not because she is a celebrity.

She hops on to her Grandia and it automatically heads of to her school. She sighs from time to time and entertained herself from checking her phone. Xiyeon knows she is smart, she doesn’t want to go to school and focus on her music but her label wanted her to portray an “umchindal” image. They gave her an ultimatum that if she don’t go to school she will be sent to either Law of the Jungle or Real Men. Xiyeon does not hate those shows, what she hate are the extreme activities that she might do. She would rather sit in front of her computer writing music than going to those variety shows.

“Xiyeon, so here’s your schedule for today.”

She was listening to her manager but was surprised to hear that she does not have any schedule for today except the school thing. Her eyes went big but she takes this opportunity to go ahead and rest.

She was so busy listening to her playlist and did not notice that her car arrived in front of the school. Hayi had to wake her up and she was surprised to see the people outside the gate waiting for her. She fixes her hair and check herself in the mirror before opening her window and waves to them.  Her fans are well-mannered, they know that school is somehow private for Xiyeon, her car was able to pass by the gate without any issues.

She was now standing in front of the building where her high school life will begin. She sighs, she is quite nervous actually. She doesn’t know if her celebrity status would affect her school. She started to walk but did not notice the hurrying bicycle on the campus. She closed her eyes but felt a force pulling her to the side. She felt her body slam to someone else body, she also felt a pair of arms wrapped around her.

“Hey! Be careful man, you almost hit someone!” the girl who saves Xiyeon shouted. She opened her eyes and saw the man in the bicycle apologizes.

Her savior pushes her away from the embrace to check on her. She looks at her and saw that the girl possess a strong aura. Her hair was tied and wears a pretty strong eye make-up. She tried to observe her but her thoughts were cut off.

“Do I have dirt on my face?” the girl asked.

“Ah no no, I was just uhm….thank you” Xiyeon responded.

“No problem, be careful don’t daydream when you walk”

“I’m not. By the way my name is Xiyeon”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Rena. Oh I have to go, see you around Ms. Xiyeon”

Before Xiyeon can even respond Rena already left. Xiyeon asked herself  if Rena does not know her or something. She just shrugged it off and went to her room. She entered the room and saw some students in the room. She bowed and received the same, she was then approached by a tall foreign looking girl wearing big glasses.

“Hello, welcome to Year-1 class-1, my name is Kyla and I am the class president.”

“Hi, I’m Xiyeon”

“You can sit beside me.”

“Sure”

Xiyeon was sort of thankful that her classmate was not treating her differently though her celebrity status is not something that she can’t shake off. There will be some students who will drop by her room just to say hi to her. She will gladly say hi but say sorry to her classmates who she feels are bothered.

During the class, Xiyeon could not take Rena out of her mind. She wonders what year she is and what class she belongs to. She also wondered what major she is in. She hopes that she will see her again.

--0--

The ring bells that marks the end of the class, Xiyeon stretches her arms and runs outside, she is clearly excited to see someone. She storms to the car waiting for her and excitedly asked Hayi if they are meeting someone she wanted to meet.

The car stops in front of another school, and a tall-slender woman was approaching their car. Xiyeon’s smiles widen upon seeing the girl she always wanted to meet.  The girl screams chic and fierce image which made everyone look at her. Now she remembers why she that girl Rena catches her attention. It was simply because of this girl. This girl is the epitome of the word “girl-crush”.

“Huihyeon unnie!”

“Hi Xiyeon, how’s school?”

“Nothing special, I don’t even know why Hayi unnie enrolled me in Peutin High when I want to study in AID Institute.”

“That is because you will just bother Huihyeon.”

Huihyeon just laughed at the two. Xiyeon has a huge crush on Huihyeon since the first day she saw her. Though she finds her a bit strict and straightforward when it comes to work, Huihyeon is caring and funny. She will always make sure that Xiyeon will not have a hard time.

She is Xiyeon’s composer and lyricist. She is also the one teaching Xiyeon on how to write songs. Huihyeon is just in her senior year in high school but she had achieved a lot as a composer. No one knows that Huihyeon is the brain behind Xiyeon’s greatest hits. She is also the brain behind Xiyeon’s quotable lines in some dramas. No one knew about that even in her school.

Huihyeon goes with the name “Cathy” as a composer and lyricist and no one knows that she is Cathy except the people who works with her. She was told to reveal it but she would rather live a peaceful life than the chaotic word of the industry. Huihyeon was the one who introduced Xiyeon to her company, though Huihyeon’s main label is different, she always give her songs to Xiyeon.

--0--

“Eunwoo, can you please hurry up!” Chayeon shouted form outside the bathroom.

“Almost done, I just need to put my lipstick on.”

“My goodness, where are you going again?” Chaeyeon asked. The bathroom door opens and she saw Eunwoo in her usual get-up. The younger girl smiled and Chaeyeon automatically knows that Eunwoo is out to party.

Chaeyeon and Eunwoo are cousins but everyone would not believe that they are. Chaeyeon is fine and reserved kind of lady while Eunwoo is the wild one. Chaeyeon is also prim and proper, she is usually quiet. On the other hand, Eunwoo is loud and clumsy but that is just her charm.

Their parents decided to rent an apartment for the two of them as the family wants them to look after each other. Both of them are junior student but Eunwoo is from is Peutin High while Chaeyeon is a junior student in AID Institute. Eunwoo majors in Cosmetology while Chaeyeon is choosing the path of culinary.

“Why don’t you join me?” Eunwoo tried to invite Chaeyeon.

“You know that I don’t like parties”

“This will help you forgets your runner ex”

“I’m fine okay, not that she is my life”

“I’m just saying. Ever since the day you and Yu-“

“Stop it. I’m fine. It’s a mutual break-up.”

It has been months since Chaeyeon and Yuju broke up. They were the perfect couple until Yuju's family decided to send her abroad. Chaeyeon and Yuju can't bear a long distance relationship which leads to the break-up. 

------0-----

A/N: And as promise, here is the season 2 of Peutin High but in a totally different universe. No special powers this time plus the characters. Yes, this will be centered wit PRISTIN and DIA members. I just can't have enough of the school concepts of this two teams. Don't expect any conflict between them becuase that will not happen. I love both groups and I don't want to start any "versus" thing. 
Like the first Season this will still be a reference to their MV which are Can't Stop and We Like. It is quite a challenge for We Like reference as the MV is almost done in "one-shot" type of film. So yeah, look forward to the next chapter. Do guess the pairings!