We Like

Peutin High: School E905

Chaeyeon and Kyulkyung are in the amusement waiting for their date. Their dates are 15 minutes late already and Kyulkyung does not like it. Yuha is never late in their date, though this is a double date it is still their date. Her patience is sort of running thin.

“What’s taking them so long!” Kyulkyung complained.

“Relax, maybe Yuha has a good reason” Chaeyeon responded.

“She better be,”

Five more minutes past and Yuha is still not there. Kyulkyung is not happy, she took her phone out and tried to call her but Chaeyeon saw from afar that Yuha is coming.

“I’m sorry there was a minor accident that made the traffic a mess” Yuha explained, panting in almost every word.

“Aigoo my poor baby” Kyulkyung responded while fixing Yuha’s hair.

“Argh, I want to hurt that guy badly for not following traffic rules” Yebin added.

“That’s fine, what’s important is you guys are safe.” Chaeyeon explained.

“Ah by the way, Chaeyeon your date today” Yuha said pointing to Yebin.

“What!” exclaimed by both Chaeyeon and Yebin.

They know each other for quite some time but they never expected that they will actually be on a date. Yebin will be a hypocrite if she didn’t say that she does not find Chaeyeon attractive. In fact, Chaeyeon was one of her crush and she had a huge crush on her during their freshman year. No one knew about that as it did not prosper to something else besides Chaeyeon that time was dating Yuju.

Chaeyeon only sees Yebin as a reliable and cute friend. She never sees her as a lover nor imagines that she or Yebin will be attracted to each other. Both of them have different styles actually.  Chaeyeon likes someone who’s a bit sporty, Yebin looks so fragile for her while Yebin on a date likes someone who is well rounded when it comes to music.

Since the two of them was force to go on a date, they have no choice but to go ahead and do what was planned by Yuha and Kyulkyung. They were awkward the whole time while Yuha and Kyulkyung are bunch of sweet mushy couple.

“They look so good together” Yebin commented.

“Yes, I’m happy that my best friend is happy with Yuha.” Chaeyeon added.

“I can’t believe Kyulkyung is dating Yuha like I mean their personality is so different.”

“Blame Kyulkyung’s love for fashion, she finds Yuha very fashionable.”

“Well, that I agree, I wonder why I was not able to learn that from her”

“You are not bad yourself, Yebin”

“Thanks”

And their conversation ended. Yebin can’t really find a topic to talk about without being flustered or something. Yuha and Kyulkyung suggested for them to go inside the horror house. Chaeyeon and Yebin protested but it is too late, Kyulkyung and Yuha already went inside.

Yebin assisted Chaeyeon inside. Chaeyeon’s grip on Yebin’s arm tightens every time she got startled. She will occasionally hug and clings on Yebin. The latter was actually enjoying it.

They then went to the roller coaster and Chaeyeon will accidentally clung on Yebin. Yuha’s smile creeps when she sees Chaeyeon hugging Yebin.  Somehow their plan is working out.

-0-

Ecclesiastes were waiting for their turn. They were invited to perform in a bar. They were in the backstage readying themselves.

The band before them finished their performance and went down the stage. One member looked at Roa intensely that the girl is not liking it. She doesn’t like this band.

“What are you losers doing here?”

“Were here to watch movie, Minjung. What else do you think?” Roa teased.

“You are such an still Kim Roa.”

“Yes, and I can also kick some ”

“Hey, watch your mouth”

Minjung stepped forward and about to fight but Eunice went in between and tried to stop them. Good thing their band is being called upstage already.

This is not the first time that they almost get into fight. Being one of the most popular high school band in Seoul, envious and jealousy sparks in the eyes of the other bands that performs with them. Ecclesiastes is one of the most sought after band and almost every week they have gigs. They were also offered by some recording companies but they decline many offers as they know they are not ready for mainstream.

They are now on the stage, instruments ready and heart racing. This is not the first time that they will perform but they are somehow nervous. The lights and they can see a lot of people anticipating them.

Today Roa will be the one singing, Sugyeon will be on the guitar. Roa looked at Rena and with the sound of her drumsticks the song started. Yebin’s guitar started to strum and the strong string sounds echoed the hall with the drop of Yebin’s beat Roa started singing.

Screams engulfed the whole as Roa continued singing. She looked at Eunice and smiled at her. The crowd likes them and they are receiving a good response. The sly smile on Roa’s smile appeared when she saw Minjung  watching them…Time to little fan.

She started to drop some guitar sound. Her band mates understands what she was trying to do thus all of them showcased their musicality. They finished their song with a loud cheer and applause from the audience.

It’s time for them to go and they are all packing their instruments. They went outside the bar only to find Minjung’s group waiting for them outside. By the looks of it they knew that her group wants trouble.

“What can we do for you?” Roa asked nicely.

“Pss…what do you think?” Minjung responded.

“Do you want our authograph?” Roa teased.

“You are pretty funny”

“I know I am but it’s better without the word funny”

“You’re so arrogant, do you know that Kim Roa? You are really asking for it?”

“Minjung, we are not here to fight. Please calm down” Eunice butts in as she clearly knows that Minjung’s crew is asking for trouble.

“Shut-up!” Minjung shouted.

“You know, no one shouts at our unnie like that” Yuha said with a stern voce.

“Oh yeah”

Minjung tried to punch Roa but she was able to dodge it, she then sees an opportunity and kick Minjung in the chest.  Minjung’s band mates started to launch themselves to the rest.

Yuha asked Yebin to cover and protect Sungyeon. She started to join Roa and showers them with punches and kicks. Rena did not stop herself from punching and kicking them hard as well.

“Unnie cover Sungyeon for me” Yebin said.

“Might as well join the party!” she continued.

Eunice was watching the 4 of them beat the heck out of them. She knows that it is nothing to them and definitely beat them. They usually leave Sungyeon in fights like this as she is their maknae.

“Unnie, can I join?” Sungyeon asked.

“No” Eunice replied.

“But it seems like fun beating them” Sungyeon continued.

“I know let them do the job for you” Eunice added.

Sungyeon just continued watching them behind Eunice. One of them went to their direction and Eunice punched her.  Few minutes later and their opponents are on the floor. They get some bruises but it is nothing compared to the beatings they gave Minjung’s crew.

Roa went to Minjung and held her by her collar. She smiled at her and looked at her intensely. She warns her not to mess with them again or else she will receive more than that.

-0-

It’s a normal day for the students of Peutin High. Xiyeon was getting bored and about to fall asleep. Kyla have to pinch her cheeks for her to wake-up.

Finally the bell rings and time for them to go home. Xiyeon asked Kyla if she can go with her to the nearest café which the younger yet taller girl accepted.

They head to the place and was surprise to see bunch of students in the area. They asked what seems to be event and they were told that there is some challenge going on. They tried to peek in and saw that it was pretty interesting.

There was a fish bowl full of challenges. Xiyeon tried to pick a piece of paper from the fish bawl and encourage Kyla to pick one too. They opened it and check what was written in the paper. They were challenge to sneak in a closing mall and play.

“What kind of nonsense is this” Kyla commented.

“Seems fun to me” Xiyeon said.

“I’m not going to do it”

“Come on!”

“No”

Kyla finds herself being dragged to a nearby mall that is about to close. She said no but Xiyeon was able to force her. Yehana was dragged too without knowing anything.

They waited for the perfect timing and it seems like they are not the only ones who picked the challenge. They saw Sungyeon and Rena waiting outside too. They then heard a voice behind them.

“I swear hon if this cause us trouble I’m going to hit you” Kyulkyung said.

“It’s worth a try.”

“So you guys are here for that challenge too?” another voice butts in.

“You receive the same challenge Eunwoo?” Kyulkyung asked.

Eunwoo and Nayoung were there too. Nayoung was dragged by Eunwoo and no matter how much she protests the younger girl was able to persuade her.

“I hope I am not late to join the party.”

“Wow, Kim Roa what a surprise.”

“Shut-up shortie! Oh my muse, you are here too” Roa said.

Roa also went for the challenge. For some reason, all 10 of them got the same challenge. They don’t know what’s with the café’s owner mind and give such challenge. It was a refreshing idea and all 10 of them found themselves going in for the challenge. Nothing is at stake, the owner just wants to unleash the dare devil in you.

Five minutes before the mall closes they decided to go inside. They went into the toy shopped and tried to hide from the busy eyes of the staffs. The last 2 minutes from the mall blasted from the speakers and that’s their queue that they need to hide.

Half an hour had passed and the mall is completely closed. They waited for a few more minutes and when they can feel that no one is there they started to creep out from their hiding place. They started to roam around and it is somehow fun. They got to see what the toy shop looks like when no one was around.

They were about to play when they saw a light beaming from the entrance. They panicked and started to hide. They didn’t realize that there will be some guards who will roam around. Adrenaline rush flooded them and though some of them were first time seeing each other their minds sort of sync.

The guard tried dis his usual rounds and feels like everything is normal until he felt like someone passed by behind. He got startled by the big bear by the door. Eunwoo actually slowly went her way there.

The guard passes by the mini dress shop in the store and did not notice Nayoung pretending to be a mannequin. Her tall and y figure somehow made it realistic that she is a doll. He also did not notice Kyulkyung was hiding behind the white curtains.

When everything seems to be normal the guard left and all of them started to appear. Heart racing but excitement rushing, the owner did unleash the dare devil in them. They decided to go ahead and roam around the big toy shop.

They tried various clothes and the accessories in there. They fooled around but careful not to break anything. Roa was sitting on the bench and trying to watch Nayoung try the clothes around the shop. Sungyeon who was observing her stood behind her and tried to tease Roa.

“So, how are you and your muse?”

“Were fine”

“First base?”

“Not even” Roa replied while putting her arms around Sungyeon.

Kyla started to feel concerned, she is a model student and this is not her thing. Eunwoo saw this opportunity and approach the younger girl. She can sense that the girl is feeling a little uneasy.

“Are you okay?” Eunwoo asked.

“Honestly, no. We will be in great trouble if we get busted.” Kyla replied.

“Don’t worry, we won’t”

“How sure are you about that?”

“The guard already left.”

Somehow Eunwoo’s words calmed Kyla down. Rena then found a Karaoke room and she asked everyone to go in.

“Are you guys sure about this?” Yehana asked in a concern tone.

“I don’t think this is a bad idea” Sungyeon replied. She handed Yehana some candies but the auburn haired girl is somehow hesitating.

“I know you want some” Sungyeon said in English.

Yehana seems to be persuaded and took the candies from Sungyeon. Yuha operated the machine and it started to play. She made sure that the volume is not that loud besides they are in a sound proof room. Thank goodness for this high end toy shop inside the mall that seems to have everything.

They sang their hearts out and then decided to go to the inventory room after they got bored singing. Roa being her usual self tried to open one of the box and they were surprised to see the enormous clothes selection that are inside. What they don’t know is the camera installed in the inventory room always left open to monitor the room.

They tried to wear the clothes and all which are giving them certain kind of happiness and satisfaction but what shocked them is the door suddenly opened and guards waiting for them. They tried to escape but it is too late. They are busted.

They were in the precinct being interrogated. They were standing in the wall with measurements on it. Surely their heights were being measured but they are being an to the officer.

“If you guys tell me what you did there then we will be done” the police said.

“We have the rights to remain silent and we won’t talk until our guardians are here” Kyla said nicely.

“Officer, I am here for Park Xiyeon and Kim Roa” a voice from behind said.

“Huihyeon unnie!” Xiyeon exclaimed.

Xiyeon called Huihyeon to pick her up and negotiate. This event will surely be in the morning news and Xiyeon does not want to call her manager as she knows she will be reprimanded. However, she was surprised to hear Roa’s name along with her. Why was Huihyeon there for Roa too?

Chaeyeon then appeared for Kyulkyung and Eunwoo. Yebin for Yuha and Eunice for Rena and Sungyeon. Nayoung was feeling a little uneasy as she doesn’t know show would go for her. She only have one friend to call for now and was surprised that her friend from AID institute came for her. Eunjin, here friend came.

“You guys really did it” Eunjin asked Nayoung.

“I was just dragged there” Nayoung defended herself.

“Whatever you say, unnie. Linzy unnie will not like this”

“You won’t tell my sister right?”

“Haist can I even say no to you?”

Nayoung smiled at how Eunjin was supportive to her. Nayoung knew Eunjin through her sister Linzy. Nayoung’s sister and Eunjin’s sister are friends which made them friends too. Their families are closed and they almost grew up together despite Nayoung being 2 years older than Eunjin.

Right after Eunjing, Somyi and Eunchae with Eunchae’s brother went for Kyla. Kyla is currently living under the same roof with Somyi and Eunchae. Yehana somehow was feeling down as none of her friends came for her yet. 

“Yehana”

A soft –heavenly voice called Yehana’s name. Huihyeon turned around and saw a familiar face. It was the same girl who made her heart race and inspired her to write the lyrics of her song. She can’t believe that she is seeing Ju-Eun right now.

“Are you Ms. Yehana’s Kim guardian?” the police officer said.

“Yes, she is my cousin”

Jenny followed after and they were asked to go to the table near the side to get some information. Funny how their friends from AID Institute came to the rescue, indeed they are there to aid their friends from Peutin High.

Roa noticed how Huihyeon intensely stare at Ju-Eun. She smiled at how Huihyeon was acting. Huihyeon noticed that and saw the smug on Roa’s face.

“What?”

“Seems like Yehana’s cousin got you on your feet huh”

“Shut-up! And let’s talk about this. What went in to your mind and did that stupid challenge?”

“It’s fun unnie, you should try it as well”

“Why are you calling Huihyeon unnie, unnie?”

Huihyeon and Roa shifted their gaze to Xiyeon who was there watching them. She’s been dying to ask what’s the relationship of Huihyeon and Roa.

“She’s my sister”

“What!?”

“What? Is that so surprising Xiyeon-ie?” Roa asked. Xiyeon is clearly surprised to know that Roa and Huihyeon are related by blood.

She knew about Huihyeon’s sister but she didn’t know that she has another sister. All along she thought that Huihyeon has only one younger sister who is currently in Canada.

Huihyeon is actually Roa’s half-sister. Same mother different father, even their youngest sister Somi has a different father. Despite having a different father that did not stop Roa and Huihyeon for treating each other as real sisters. They are always there for each other though the personalities are a little different.