Dying Inside

Peutin High: School E905

Their day in Japan continues and the girls went out in separate paths. Poor Somyi was left alone. Not that no one was want to be with here but she kind of want to be alone and enjoy Japan.

She finished taking a shower and left her hotel. She decided to energize with a cup of coffee in the nearby coffee shop. She immersed herself sipping her café latte and her croissant. She took her time in savoring the taste of the coffee.

She finished her coffee and was about to leave when her eyes darted on the girl that was about to enter the coffee shop. She couldn’t believe her eyes but an angel was standing before her. Standing there she does not know what to say. Without one touch they were standing face to face.

Somyi’s heart was beating fast that she felt like that it was about to explode. She was dying inside to talk or say hello to her but she couldn’t come up with a word to say. She was totally blocking the girl in front of her.

“Hello” the girl said.

Somyi’s face turned red as she heard her speak, she couldn’t believe it. She was talking to her. She smiled at her and Somyi almost faint. She never knew that one hello could be that deadly. She never believes in love at first sight but she was totally swept head over heels with the girl in front of her.

“What’s your name?”

“Somyi”

She does not know if she would go all the way. She suddenly felt that her life was changed but what she knew was she never felt this way before.

“Somyi” the girl said.

She blushed as she mentioned her name. She felt like a whole new world was showed to her. She was standing there still frozen at the sight of the beauty that was standing in front of her.

“It was nice to meet you but would you mind stepping on the side so I can go in?”

“Oh yeah, yeah, I’m sorry”

She held the door for the girl to pass by and there she stood like a total fool following the girl with her eyes. The girl turned around even before she reached 5 steps. She looked at Somyi and gave her that smile that affect Somyi so much.

“By the way, my name is Jane”

“Oh Jane…hi..”

The girl did not respond and turned her back on Somyi. She kind of feel the need to leave before embarrassing herself more in front of Jane. She stepped outside and was contemplating if she should go ahead and talk to Jane more but she thought it might be rude for her to invade whatever time Jane might have for herself.

Somyi was talking to herself when she heard someone called her name. She turned around and saw Jane behind her. She was smiling and Somyi was really dying inside to hold the girl. Her steps was nearing her and they are once again face to face.

“Would you like to accompany me?” Jane asked.

“Huh?” Somyi couldn’t come up with another words and she wanted to hurt herself for responding that instead of a yes.

“I figure you might be alone and would like to accompany me as I am new here in Japan.”

“Ah sure sure, it is my first time here as well but I would love to accompany you”

Jane smiled at her and they left the place. Somyi couldn’t help but to steal glances at the new found love of hers. It was too early to call it love but the fluttering feeling inside her was enough to prove that she is in love with Jane.

They started walking with no destination and the two of them were just talking about anything under the sun. Somyi being talkative and humorous was able to make Jane laughed her heart out. Their tummies started to growl and Jane suggested going for lunch. Somyi suggested a place which Jane agreed.

They went to the ramen shop and Jane was pretty impressed with Somyi’s choice of restaurant. Somyi offered to order on their behalf and Jane agreed as she trust Somyi’s taste. The girl was amazed with the latter’s Japanese skills. Somyi thought that she should thank Eunice for teaching her some handy Japanese words.

They face each other again and Somyi tried to cool Jane’s ramen. The girl thanked Somyi and proceeded in eating her lunch.

“You’re good in speaking Japanese, did you study it?” Jane asked trying to break their silence.

“Ah, not really, a sunbae in our school thought me that” Somyi responded.

“So what are you doing here in Japan?”

“We are here for a school trip”

“But why are you alone?”

“I sort of want to enjoy my time and I preferred to be alone”

“Oh…I must be bothering you”

“No no, you are not, I’m actually glad that I met you. How about you? What are you doing here in Japan?”

“Vacation”

“Who are you with?”

“Just me”

“Wow, I would love to travel alone too but it is also not a bad idea to travel in two especially with you

Jane who was about to put a spoonful of ramen in stopped with what she just heared. Somyi froze with what she said, she couldn’t believe herself that she said that. Jane just smiled and encourage Somyi to eat her food.

Time passes by and the two of them decided to roam around Japan more. With the exciting feeling Somyi had she wanted to thank her friends for letting her enjoy Japan alone. She never expected that she would meet a girl like Jane.

Like they said, time goes quickly if you are enjoying it. The both of them did not notice but it was already pass 7PM and Somyi needs to go back to their hotel. How she wish she can froze time but she couldn’t.

“Too bad I need to go back to the hotel” Somyi said pouting.

“That’s alright, I’m sure you will be in trouble if you don’t go back there”

“If I can only freeze time”

“You know, you are fun to be with”

“Really?”

“I hope I can see you again in the future”

“Can I have your number?”

“That was swift of you but sure hand me your phone”

Somyi smiled like a fool while she watched Jane type in her number in her phone. Jane did hand her phone to Somyi for her to type in. She them waved goodbye to Somyi. The younger girl watched Jane as she goes away. She sighed as she really does not want the day to end. She turned around and started to walk when she heard Jane called her again.

She faced her and there they are standing face to face again. She thought Jane forgot something but her eyes grew bigger when she felt Jane’s lips pressed against hers. She was dying inside to do this but she stopped herself from advancing so much especially if they meet each other.

It was a short peck on her lips, Jane smiled at her again and left for real this time. Somyi’s smiled grew bigger and she danced in the street in celebration.

-------0-------
A/N: An update finally, took awhile right? Apologies for that, I'm really taking my time in writing as there is really so much going on. 

I know that I did a poll for this but a mutual in Twitter requested for this so yeah here we go. I hope you like this lil fluffy momentof Somyi. If you guys are wondering who is this Jane, she is the main dancer of Momoland. Yes, Momoland's Jane made a cameo here.