Will You Go Out With Me?

Peutin High: School E905

The boarding area was suddenly noisy but Chaeyeon does not care. She lost interest in going to Japan now. She pulled her phone from her bag and jacked her headphones on it. She blasted a loud music to distract herself from the ruckus that was happening behind her.

She immersed herself in the music and does not care as to what was happening on her surroundings. She did not notice the presence behind her. The intruder was just staring at her. She was watching Chaeyeon bop her head on the beat of the music. She laughed at how Chaeyeon was on her own world. She leaned forward and rested her arms and chin on the edge of the metal chair. She removed the earphones on Chaeyeon’s ear and the taller girl almost cursed upon turning around.

“What the he-, Yebin?” Chaeyeon was not able to finish her sentence upon seeing the blonde girl behind her. Yebin beamed a bright smile that Chaeyeon really likes.

“Hi” Yebin replied.

“You came!” Chaeyeon exclaimed.

“I did”

“Great, I thought you are not coming”

“Were you expecting me though?”

“Yes”

“Why”

“I…”

“Flight KE 905, please ready to board”

Chaeyeon was not able to finish her sentence as they needed to board the plane. Yebin helped her stand up and she decided to walk beside her. Chaeyeon’s interest perked up upon seeing the person she wanted to see the most. Too bad they were not seated together.

Yebin was seated 3 seats behind her. Chaeyeon couldn’t help but glance on the blonde girl who sat beside Eunice. Chaeyeon could not help but smile. She couldn’t hide her happiness that Eunwoo clearly noticed.

“Look who’s so happy all of a sudden” Eunwoo commented.

Chaeyeon looked at her and just smiled. Eunwoo couldn’t help it but also smile for her cousin. She also wanted happiness for her. Meanwhile, Yebin was able to suit herself on her seat. She could not help but glance on the beautiful girl.

The plane left the grounds and all of the students have their own things to do. Yebin was doing nothing but steal glances on Chaeyeon. Eunice prying eyes did not leave this and slightly elbow the bands lead guitarist.

“That girl might melt you know” Eunice teased Yebin.

“I’m just appreciating arts” Yebin replied.

“Wow such an art Baek Yebin” she just smiled at Eunice and let her drown herself with the beauty in front of her.

-0-

They arrived in Japan and the bus that picked them up took them right away to the hotel. There will be itinerary but the girls will have some free time for themselves. It was clever for Peutin High and AID Institute to come up with such trip in order for the students to expand their experience.

Luckily, all of them were booked in one hotel. Chaeyeon and Yebin were at the same hotel but like their fate in the place they were placed in a separate hotel. Chaeyeon, Eunwoo, Kyulkyung and Jenny were roommates. Eunice, Yebin, Rena and Yuha were roommates.

Chaeyeon’s friends noticed the bright aura around Chaeyeon’s and they were wondering what just had happened and as the usual laoud and noisy girl, Eunwoo took the honor and telling their friends on what just happened.

“Seems like Chaeyeon is opening her heart now” Jenny commented.

“Yeah and we are happy for you” Kyulkyung added.

“Guys, nothing yet is happening the girl did not even lay out her intentions” Chaeyeon argued.

The next day, they were given time to go around Tokyo and do whatever they wanted. The girls of Peutin High and AID Institute agreed to go around the streets of Tokyo together. They gathered around the lobby and all 19 of them talked upon what they wanted to do. Since there were so many of them some of them decided that they might go separate ways.

They went to Jiyugaoka and create memories there. Huihyeon was leading the girls from AID Institute and Nayoung was leading the girls of Peutin High.

“Okay before we do this, who speaks Japanese here?” Nayoung asked.

“Eunice unnie!” Yebin exclaimed.

“Do you not know how to speak Korean too Nayoung-ie?” asked Eunjin.

“A bit” she responded.

“Ju-Eun unnie can speak Japanese too” said Yehana.

“Oh wow” Huihyeon blurted out. Roa had to stop Huihyeon from speaking her mind loudly.

They all headed to the said place and started to immersed themselves with the beauty of the country. Things were going well but with all of them together they can’t go ahead and explore the greatness of it. Kyla then suggested that they should just go ahead and go the places they wanted to visit and meet later which they all agreed. Chaeyeon was asked where she wanted to go and she seemed to be hesitating as to where she wanted to go.

“I want to go to Kawaii Monster Café” Chaeyeon said.

Some of them laugh at the suggestion but some find it interesting. Eunice then asked who would want to go with Chaeyeon and without a doubt Yebin raised her hand. All of them kind of get the idea that the two of them should spend the time together so they decided to go somewhere else.

“Okay you two go there together” Eunice said.

“Just the two of us?” Yebin asked.

“Yes” Eunice replied.

“But unnie, I thought…”

“No more buts, that’s your punishment for being late.” Eunice said in a stern voice and not letting Yebin finished her sentence.

The blonde girl nodded and took Chaeyeon to the side that heads to the colorful café. They head there without talking as their hearts were loud enough to hear what they wanted to say. Yebin kept on glancing at Chaeyeon and the latter will caught her doing so.

They reached the place and was greeted by employees in colorful dresses. Chaeyeon and Yebin were lead to a table where they can go ahead and order. The pictures on the menu is in Japanese and neither of them knew how to speak the language. Thanks to the picture they were able to order.

“Have you been here?” Yebin tried to kill the awkward silence that was surrounding them.

“Not yet, this is my first time” Chaeyeon replied.

“How did you know about this place?”

“I researched a bit, how about you?”

“Yes, this is my second time here”

“Oh that’s why you ordered that colorful pasta?” Yebin just nodded.

Their food arrived and the two of them were starting to feel at ease, they did not realize that the time was passing by and they already spent some hours there. Yebin then suggested if they can go to a place that she really wanted to visit which Chaeyeon nodded.

Chaeyeon let Yebin lead her and they arrived into a shrine looking place. Chaeyeon wondered what is so special with the shrine but she let Yebin dragged her to where she wanted to go.

“We are here” Yebin said.

“Oh, it’s a stair” Chaeyeon replied.

“This is the famous Suga Shrine from Kimi No Na Wa movie” Yebin explained.

“I didn’t know that you like Anime movies”

“I watched sometimes since my bandmates are fan of it”

“I see, would you want to take a picture?” Yebin nod for an answer.

They pose for each other and took a lot of picture but noticed that something is missing, they don’t have pictures together yet. They tried to look for an option but they couldn’t think of any. Luckily, one student from AID Institute passed by and they asked her a favor to take a photo of them.

They imitated the movie poster where Yebin took the male role and Chaeyeon the female role. They look like they passed by each other that seems to be destined to cross path. The picture went so well that it really looks like a movie poster.

“There’s another place I want to bring you” Yebin said.

“Sure” Chaeyeon just agreed.

The two of them went ahead to the place where Yebin wanted to be. It was not far from Yotsuya and Chaeyeon does not know how to react upon seeing the place. It is an over pass and nothing is really special to it.

Yebin dragged her to go up the stairs and Chaeyeon was unfazed as to what seems to be special with the place. Sure, the view was nice but Chaeyeon sees nothing but cars and stoplights.

“This is Shinanomachi, another famous place from Kimi No Na Wa movie” Yebin explained.

“You sure like that movie” Chaeyeon said and Yebin just nodded.

Yebin encourage Chaeyeon to pose for her on the bridge which the taller girl complied. She was amazed as to how Yebin appreciates this simple things. She then noticed Yebin admiring what was in front of her.

“You like this kind of things?” Chaeyeon asked.

“Not really, but I really like what’s happening right now” Yebin replied.

“What do you mean?”

“I like this, I like you.”

Chaeyeon’s eyes widened upon hearing Yebin’s response. She did not know how to react. She likes Yebin too but she is afraid that this might just lead to a failed relationship like of Yuju but she feels like she needed to give love a second chance. She is happy around Yebin and she feels some fluttering inside whenever the girl is around.

She was turned around to face Yebin and the latter held her hand. Yebin breathed and summoned her courage to say whatever she wanted to say now. She looked intensely in Chaeyeon’s eyes and say:

“Jung Chaeyeon, will you go out with me?”

“Yes” is all that she hears next.

---------0---------
A/N: *plays DIA - Will You Go Out With Me* 
Welcome to Japan and yes finally, Yebin and Chaeyeon are dating. Guess the next pairing that I will feature on the next chapter. Gosh, I never expected that putting them altogether in one story wil be a challenge so I decided to do a tailored story that will feature wach pairings and related character. Hopefully, that will not make the story too long. And yes like I said on the previous chapter I will focus on each pairings per chapter. Who do you want next in the nect chapter? Comment that down below!