You're Different

Peutin High: School E905

VROOM.

The sound of her BMW K1200 roared as she rode it with charm. Her bike reflects her personality. Badass, powerful, fast, chic – those are just some of the words to describe and Roa.

Unlike her sister Huihyeon, Roa is more daredevil, she does not settle for something that is just plain and simple. She does not like grand things but she likes something that would rush her adrenaline.

She parked her car and saw people’s wandering eyes with both her and her bike. Roa loves the bike so much that no one had ever ridden that with her, not even Huihyeon or Somi. She saw some people checking her bike which stopped Roa from her tracks to warn those envious eyes.

“Try touching that bike and I’ll break you into two” Roa warned.

The man who was about to touch her bike give her a furrowed eyebrows but Roa’s gaze was too strong which made the person just move away. She smirked at the guy and hoods of to the coffee shop where Huihyeon was waiting.

The older girl saw her and she wave at her. Roa smiled upon seeing her older sister. She sat in front of Huihyeon and asked her if she ordered already which she answered with a nod. Their drinks were served short after together with the pastries Huihyeon advance ordered for Roa.

“How have you been?” Huihyeon asked while string her café late.

“Nothing much, still the same” Roa responded after sipping her black hibiscus tea.

“You still don’t have plans on going home?”

“I don’t want to see mom.”

“Roa, you still mad at her?”

“I can’t forgive her nor my father”

“She’s asking about you”

“Unnie, are you not mad at her?”

“You know that I can’t”

“After what she separated you and Chungha unnie. You still treat her like this?”

“I already forgot about that”

“Unnie….”

Huihyeon and Roa’s mom is a powerful business woman. After Huihyeon’s father died, she met Roa’s father but their relationship went bad when Roa’s father started to have some affairs which is why hates her father so much. 3 years after her father’s divorce with her mom, Somi entered the picture.

Roa adores Huihyeon so much. She likes how Huihyeon accepted her despite being fatherless when at a very young age. Huihyeon has no issues with their mom having another family but what Roa couldn’t accept is how her mom was trying to run their life.

She rebelled against her mom which leads her into living alone. Huihyeon is always there for Roa. She became Roa’s source of aid whenever she needed one. She knows Huihyeon could not act against the will of her mother. She hates her mother so much after she gets into Huihyeon and Chungha.

Chungha was Huihyeon’s first love, greatest love as Roa describe it actually. She saw how happy Huihyeon was with Chungha despite their social status and like the usual drama she sees in TV, there will always be some hindrance to people loving each other which happens to be her very own mom. She despised her mom further but what angered her is when she was set to marry someone she does not know. It is usual for someone their status to have an arrange marriage but Roa is different.

Roa grimaced every time she remembered the things that her mom does. She wondered where Huihyeon was getting her patience for their mom. Soon enough she knows Huihyeon and Somi would end up to someone they don’t love.

“Penny for your thoughts?” Huihyeon broke Roa’s train of thoughts. Roa just smiled at her sister.

“How’s your composition, unnie?” she asked.

“Going well” Huihyeon replied with a smile.

“You are inspired, unnie”

Roa teased Huihyeon, she knows when her sister is inspired. She hasn’t seen that smile from her, the last time she saw that smile was when Huihyeon was with Chungha.

Huihyeon just laughed at her sister. Roa is such a teaser, something Huihyeon is very much aware of that if she tells her about Ju-Eun, Roa would to death.

“Don’t you want to join me in my company, officially?” Huihyeon asked putting emphasized on the word “officially”.

“Nope, I think I’m fine giving my songs to you unnie”

“Since when are you planning to be a ghost composer?”

“I don’t know”

Roa has been writing songs for her sister’s company. She hides herself by the name of a ghost –composer named Tina. No one knows who this Tina was except Huihyeon herself. She does this to help her sister with their company but she does not want to be revealed or something, she enjoys being unknown and the hefty amount of money it gives.

-0-

The red-haired girl was busy putting the books back to their shelves. Nayoung works in a bookstore as a part-time job. She does need to but she enjoys doing this besides she is book geek.

She took one book from the basket and climbed the stairs that would her put it back in the top most shelves. She’s tall but the shelf is so high that she needed the help of the stairs. She put it back but did not notice that her foot was out of one step, she stumble and fall.

She closed her eyes, ready to accept whatever pain she will receive after falling but seconds had passed and she didn’t feel any pain. Instead she felt a pair of arms carrying her whole weight. She opened her eyes and saw a familiar face.

She saw a pair of beautiful eyes looking at her, her eyes darted on her lips and looks so kissable. Her brain then processed who she was and Nayoung panicked upon realizing that it was Roa who was able to catch her.

“Hello my muse”

“What are you doing here?”

“Uhm…to buy books, this is a bookstore right?”

“Can you put me down first?”

“Oh”

Roa put Nayoung down carefully. She didn’t know that Nayoung is working in the bookstore. She went inside and about to buy a book when she passed by the shelves were Nayoung was apparently fell. Roa got startled but it is like a drama were in she was able to catch her leading lady.

“Are you following me?” Nayoung asked.

“No”

“Then why are you here?”

“Like I said, I’m here to buy a book.”

“By the way, thank you”

Roa’s signature handsome smile appeared on her face. She didn’t expect that Nayoung would say thank you right away. Roa is becoming Nayoung’s knight and shining armor. She does not know if Roa was stalking her but as if the stars have aligned for their fate to cross and rescue her every time she is in trouble.

“Please be careful every time, I don’t want any harm to my muse”

Nayoung hissed. She does not like how Roa was trying to own her but in all honesty she finds it sweet whenever Roa calls her muse.

Eunjin once told her that there are number of girls and boys lining up to get closer to Roa. She was told that she was lucky enough that Roa was treating her like a princess. Eunjin told her that a lot of girls would die to be in her position but she told her she is different and she is not interested.

Roa offered her some help but she refused. Nayoung was then left by Roa as she go ahead and went to the cashier to pay the book that she was about to buy. She was facing Roa’s back and Nayoung can’t help but admire Roa’s figure. She looks fragile but looks so tough, probably the reason why a lot of people find Roa cool.

She panicked when she saw Roa looked back. She tried to look somewhere but her eyes were betraying her. Roa smiled and winked at her.

Damn. That was deadly.

Deep inside that was Nayoung’s thought but she does not want to give Roa the honor to feel like that tactic works. She pretended to be busy and sighed in relief when Roa went ahead and mind her own business.

-0-

The clock hits 9 and that means that Nayoung will head home. She bade her colleague’s goodbye and took the usual route home. She rode the usual bus she took going home but odd was really not on her side, it got broken and passengers were asked to go down and ride another bus.

Nayoung was unfamiliar to the place but she needed to go home. She rummaged her bag trying to look for her wallet when she fear suddenly creep her out. She felt someone following her, she tried to change her direction to see but the man was really following her. She took her phone out trying to call the Eunjin but the girl’s phone was busy.

She speeds up her steps while thinking of who to call. She tried to call her sister but she was not answering. She then pressed her speed dial 2 and after 2 rings it was picked up. A cherry tone greeted her but stopped upon hearing Nayoung’s shaking voice.

“A man is following and I don’t know what to do”

“Where are you?”

“Eung-am ro 13”

“I’m near the area, hold on just open your phone I will track you. Keep walking”

Nayoung thanked the gods for letting that person answer the phone. But as she walks her body started to shiver upon hearing the steps getting closer to her. She prayed that the person she just called will come. She prayed that a portal will be open and she can escape this.

She reached a place where she does not know where to head. The stream beside her was calming but that didn’t help the growing fear in Nayoung. Her eyes drifted to the right and saw that there are a lot of people walking in there. An idea came into mind but she could her steps getting closer and as much as she wanted to escape or let this end, she tripped over.

She’s doomed.

She stood up and feels the distance shorten between her and the man. She quivered and closed her eyes and just prayed that the man will just killed her. She then felt a pair of arms wrapped against her. She wanted to scream but nothing comes out. She was turned around and those beautiful orbs that she grown accustomed to showed up. Roa came.

Roa cupped her face and hugged her again. The man who was following Nayoung all of a sudden changed his direction upon seeing Roa.

Nayoung looked at Roa and hugged her back. The slightly taller girl was caressing her hair. Roa was calming Nayoung down.

“Are you okay?”

Nayoung just went mum and fear could be seen in her eyes. Her lips were still trembling from fear. Roa did not push her and just hugged her. She let Nayoung leaned in her shoulders while she rubbed her back.

“I’ll bring you to my house first and let you rest there first.”

Nayoung could only nod. She was not in her right mind yet to argue or say no. All she wanted right now is to stay in Roa’s arms.

-----0-----

A/N: Wooh, finally had some time to update this. Let me apologize first for any mistake in this fic as I haven't proof read this. Will edit this I guess after I write another story that has been bothering me for a while but don't worry as this will be my priority! 

If you guys like the story please do hit the comment and share your thoughts. Also, you can drop by to my cc and you can ask me anything. Paring request will be accepted too! 
Here's the link: https://curiouscat.me/BlackVampireEros

And ah, we do have a private KKT group for fanfiction writers and fanfiction lovers. if you guys are interested. 

PS: Eung-am is a place in Seoul. That's where my house in Korea is located. So the stream and the street is an existing place. Also, this is one of the tracks in DIA's Can't Stop Album. Please do listen to the song!