Love Generation

Peutin High: School E905

It was pretty unusual for Chaeyeon to be this early in school. She herself does not know why she was early. She thought that going to early would actually clear her mind. She needed some air, maybe Eunwoo was right when she told her that she was not over Yuju yet.

She looked around the classroom and the empty room did not help her lonesome self to move on. She was just reminded of her moment with her beloved ex. It was a bad idea to be here this early. She took her iPod and tried to entertain herself from listening to some music. She was into it that she didn’t notice that another person went into the room.

The blonde girl watched Chaeyeon immersed herself with whatever music she was listening too. She knew that her classmate was in pain, she knows, everybody knows that she just broke up with Yuju. They were considered the best couple of the school. She then heard a loud thud, Chaeyeon just bang her head on the arm rest.

“Oh my, are you okay?”

“Yes, thank you. When did you arrive Yebin?”

“Uhm, just a few minutes ago. Why are you early?”

“Eunwoo went home drunk and I can’t bear to hear her snoring”

Chaeyeon received a laugh from Yebin and while she was busy laughing Chaeyeon studied her. Yebin looks utterly handsome with her short blonde her. How is this fragile looking girl look awesome in her new look. Her slightly loose blouse and legs hugging pants made complete the mannish look of Yebin. Chaeyeon was clearly checking her out.

Yebin somehow noticed that Chaeyeon was looking at her. She wonders if there was something wrong but she thought that her new look made Chaeyeon looked at her this way. She enjoyed it. She really does. She coughed and Chaeyeon’s trains of thoughts were broken.

“ You okay?”

“Yes, how about you?”

“Definitely yes, it’s not like she’s my life.”

“I have to admit, you guys were a good couple”

“I know but I guess fate have their own plans”

“True and a girl like you, the queen of AID Institute should not be bothered.”

A foreign voice ’s in from their conversation. They looked at the direction and saw their other 97’ liner friend came, Eunjin, AID Institute cheerleading captain.

Eunjin’s long limbs help her moves look more suave. Her tall curvy body was highlighted every time she wears her body hugging uniform. Yebin on the other hand is not bad in dancing but she is more into music. She would always bring her guitar with her and as the lead guitarist of the band she completed the look of the rocker.

Unlike her 97 liner friends, Chaeyeon is more reserved. The girl has talent in poetry and crafts. Her feminine image gave her this image of a spring fresh fairy, she and her best friend, Kyulkyung are considered two of Seoul’s most beautiful faces.  

-0-

“Why do you always eat sweets, Sungyeon?” Yuha asked the girl beside her who was busy her lollipop. The younger girl just shrugged her shoulder and continued to eat her dear lollipop.

Yuha was struck by the brightest idea which was to steal Sungyeon’s lollipop. She snatched it from the shorter girl and held it upwards. Sungyeon being vertically challenge was having a hard time reaching the lollipop that her evil band mate.

Yuha was clearly enjoying it but was startled when someone from behind snatched the lollipop and hand it over to Sungyeon. She glared at the slightly taller girl.

“You are such a party pooper Kim Roa.”

“Yes, why would you steal our vocalist lollipop?” she responded looking at the shorter girl. Sungyeon smiled at her and patted her head.

“Because that is not good for a vocalist”

“Shut-up Yuha,”

“You guys are fighting again?”

The three of them looked at the voice owner’s direction. They smiled upon seeing their bassist, Eunice who happens to be the leader of their band. She was with Yebin who is as usual carrying her guitar.

“Where’s Rena?”

“Probably somewhere but we can’t see her since she is short” teased Roa.

“Hey do we have a problem with short people?” Yebin said.

“Ow, sorry shortie number 2” Roa responded.

“Yah!”

“Okay, okay, you two cut it off.”

Yuha, Sungyeon, Eunice, Yebin, Roa and Rena are part of the band. Despite being from different schools their love for music was able to make way for them to meet and form a band. Eunice was the brain for this idea.

She and Roa are neighbors. Every day she would hear Roa sings and the strums of her acoustic guitar sounds so heavenly despite Roa’s bad girl image. Yuha is Roa’s bestfriend, she knew her since middle school. Yuha might be clumsy but the girl is incredibly talented in piano. She can play any song new to hear despite hearing it for the first time. Her voice is not bad either.

Rena was introduced to them by Yuha’s girlfriend, Kyulkyung. Yebin on the other hand was discovered by Eunice. Sungyeon was discovered by Roa, together they are called Ecclesiastes. A band known to everyone in Peutin High and AID Institute.

They were all standing on the side of the road trying to wait for their van to arrive and bring them to the gig that they are scheduled.

“Oh look at that girl, isn’t she hot?” asked Yuha.

“Kyulkyung unnie wouldn’t like to hear that.” Sungyeon responded.

“And I’ll kill you if she learns about this”

“Cut it off will you guys please” Eunice butts in.

“Let’s have a bet!” Rena suggested.

“What is it shortie number 1?” Roa asked.

“The first girl who will cross the road from that side to here will be Roa unnie’s muse” Rena explained.

“What the heck! No”

“Let’s see how swift are you Ms. Ultimate Player” Rena challenge.

Their eyes were all on the other side of the road. Cars passed by but no one from the other side of the road had cross. Few minutes later they saw a middle aged woman standing on the other side of the road. Roa gulped at the fact that her muse might be an ahjumma.

“Oh sugar mommy is coming haha” Yuha teased.

Roa was calling all the saints and angels in heaven for the ahjumma to turned around or at least ride a car. She was clearly cursing inside. She glared at Rena who was laughing at her. The rest of her band mates were laughing already as the ahjumma was clearly about to cross but like an answered prayer, a tall red-haired girl appeared and was hurrying.

Roa thanked the heavens for her. The girl was clearly in a hurry and took over the woman in crossing first. The way her hair bounced made the 6 of them dropped their jaw in amazement. The girl is such a beauty.

The red-hair girl ran and not notices that there was a step. She tripped over and throws the books in her hands. With this sight Roa’s reflexes kicked in and automatically catches the girl. She fell on Roa’s arms, faces inches from each other. Their eyes met and Roa felt that her world stop when that brown eyes stared back to her. They stayed like that for a while until they here the cheer from Roa’s friend.

“Are you okay?”

“Yes, thank you”

“Your books”

“Thank you again”

The girl tried to walk but she tripped again. Roa was able to catch her again. The girl was hurt and Roa noticed that. She guided her to the bench where her friends were sitting.

“Are you okay miss?” Sungyeon asked.

“I think I hurt my ankle.”

“It seems like so, Rena can you get some ice please” Roa said.

“My name is Eunice and these are my band mates. The girl holding your ankle is Roa.” Roa glared at Eunice as this is not the best time to do introduction.

“My name is Nayoung…Im Nayoung”

“Im Nayoung? That sounds familiar? Oh right! You are the student body’s president.” Sungyeon said.

“Yes, I want to thank you for helping but I need to go and OUCH –“

“Please don’t push it, you will just hurt yourself more.” Suggested Yebin.

Nayoung knows these people and she sort of does not want to be associated with them. Although some of them are kind she pretty much knows that this girl named Roa is a player and a total jerk. She heard stories of how a bad girl she is but she can’t press that now as she is hurt badly. She doesn’t know how to react, her school’s ultimate player is her aiding her ankle. Maybe they were wrong, maybe she is not really like that but she wouldn’t know. It is her first time meeting all of them.