Peace

All I need

A few months went by, Daesung and TOP were happier than ever. Daesung stayed at TOP's place more than his own. 

"Hey baby?" TOP asked nervously, biting his lip.

"Yes honey?" Daesung asked.

"I...." TOP started laughing.

"You wanna move in with me? We've been dating for almost a year now and-"

"I'd love to!" Daesung said excitedly.

"Really? That's great!" TOP said smiling.

"I'm sure my parents can help me. Maybe in a few weeks? Because a certain someone has finals soon and you need to study." Daesung said.

TOP nodded.

"Will you help me?" TOP asked, blushing, embarrassed.

Daesung kissed his cheek.

"Of course I will babe." 

Later that day, they were at the apartment after school. Daesung was making dinner for the two of them, TOP was trying to study. He found it difficult, because he just couldn't focus.

"Ugh..." He groaned.

"Hmm? Baby? What's the matter?" Daesung asked.

"This is so frustrating...I can't-"

"TOP... You can do this. I promise. Okay? My boyfriend will not give up so easily." Daesung said hugging him.

TOP sighed heavily.

"Daesung? Am I a failure? I didn't pay as much attention to classes...and-"

"Aww sweetheart no. You are not a failure. You're only 18. You don't have to have everything figured out yet. Okay? You'll pass the final. And you're going to graduate." Daesung said kissing TOP and looking deeply into his eyes.

TOP smiled confidently, and kissed him back.

"Thank you for believing in me baby." He muttered, blushing.

Daesung laughed.

"You're so cute." He said happily.

"Okay now get back to studying." He said.

TOP nodded and started studying again.

He stayed up a good portion of the night., It was 2am by the time he finally went to sleep. He opened the door to his room, and smiled. He saw Daesung sleeping peacefully. He looked so cute sleeping. TOP snapped a quick photo, then crawled next to him. The next day, the start of finals. Daesung got up early to make breakfast for TOP. TOP woke up, an walked out to the kitchen after getting ready or school.

"Morning y!" Daesung called from the kitchen

TOP laughed.

"Babe? Are you talking to yourself again?" He asked.

Daesung laughed and kissed him.

"Of course not!"

"Really? Well I sure m lucky to get to come home to this amazing y beast of a person." TOP said eyeing Daesung up and down.

Daesung blushed and smiled.

"Ready for your finals?" He asked.

TOP sighed.

"Baby, I'm nervous. If I'm telling the truth." He answered.

Daesung hugged him.

"You'll be fine."

Finally, it was time for the moment he'd been so anxious for. Time for finals. TOP entered the class room, sat down, and started his tests. Hours passed by. A week later, TOP go his results. He passed everything! 

"I'm so proud of you!!" Daesung said hugging TOP.

TOP smiled.

"Thank you!" He said.

"Oh my God baby! You know what this means??" Daesung said, excited.

"What?" TOP asked.

"A certain someone is graduating next month!" 

TOP smiled proudly.

"I am so proud of you baby." Daesung said, kissing him.

"Thank you. I couldn't have done it without you." TOP answered.

The next month, it was time for graduation. TOP and Daesung's parents were both there. TOP's name was called to the stage, and he was given his diploma. The whole stadium cheered. Daesung cheered as loudly as he could. A while later, they were having a graduation party at TOP's apartment. TOP and Daesung were standing outside feeling the warm summer wind on their skin. Suddenly, Daesung turns to TOP.

"Um...TOP?" He asked nervously.

"Yes baby?" He said

"I think...I love you." He said.

"You think?" TOP questioned, kissing Daesung passionately.

Suddenly, they hear applause and cheers. They both stopped and laughed.

"It Jiyong isn't here though." TOP said.

"Yea I know, but he'll be back soon right?" 

"Yea but-"

Suddenly, Jiyong bursts through the door. He runs to TOP And tackled him.

"TOP!!!" He yelled excitedly.

"Jiyong!!! What the hell are you doing here?!  I thought you weren't leaving New York for a few more weeks??"

"Ehh I pulled some strings and got my flight changed. To celebrate graduation with you. America is crazy though! I can't have a drink over there til I turn 21!! It's bull!" 

TOP and Daesung laughed.

"Oh I'm sorry, who's this?" He asked.

"This is my boyfriend Daesung I told you about." He said proudly.

"Daesung!" He yelled hugging him.

"I'm so glad to finally meet you!" 

Daesung laughed.

"Thanks! Nice to meet you too." He replied.

"Anyway, where's the Soju?!" Jiyong said loudly.

TOP laughed.

"In the fridge buddy, welcome home. I missed you." He said, ruffling Jiyong's hair.

Jiyong laughed and got a few bottles. A few hours later, most of the people either left, or passed out. Daesung, Jiyong, TOP, Youngbae, and Seungri were still awake, and quite buzzed. They decided they all wanted to go for a walk. They did silly things like, jump over poles or dance in the middle of the streets. It was amazing. By the end of the night, 5 people who barely knew each other at the beginning of the year, became best friends by the end of the year.