Day by day

All I need

The next day, TOP drove to Daesung's house to pick him up for school. He texted Daesung to let him know he was here. Daesung got excited, grabbed his backpack and ran outside.

"Hi baby." TOP said smiling.

Daesung blushed.

"Hi honey." He said.

"You're early today." Daesung said.

TOP laughed.

"Yea. My new apartment is closer babe. Hey you want to stop by some place to get coffee on the way to school?" TOP asked.

Daesung nodded.

"Yes please." 

They went to the first place they found, and went through the drive thru. They ordered their drinks, and we're on the road again. When they got to school, they walked through the building holding hands, mentally preparing for the stares.

"You ready baby?" Daesung asked.

TOP smiled, kissed his head, and nodded.

"Let's go." He said.

Sure enough, as predicted, people started and jeered at them. Neither of them seemed to care though. They just walked like normal. Suddenly, Daesung was grabbed and thrown against the lockers. He winced in pain.

"Hey! What the hell was that for?!" TOP screamed.

"You're boyfriend was checking out my girl!" The guy said.

TOP punched him in the head.

"My boyfriend is gay. He wouldn't check out your girl even if she was the last girl on the planet. This includes you. Now I suggest you run along before you irritate me more, and I rip your eyes out." TOP said, staring at the guy.

The guys eyes widened with fear, and he took off running. TOP helped Daesung up quickly.

"You okay baby?" He said gently.

Daesung nodded.

"Y-yea. I think so. Thank you for standing up for me."

TOP hugged him.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I? You are my boyfriend. I need to protect you." TOP said.

Daesung looked up, innocently. He smiled, and they continued on with their day. When Daesung's dance class came around, TOP walked him to class. TOP decided to stay a bit, to watch them.

"Uh...whats he doing here?" Youngbae asked.

"Oh he's here to watch." Daesung answered.

"Okay..." Youngbae said unsure of what to think.

Daesung danced with ease, emotion with very single move he made. TOP loved it. When class ended, TOP snuck his arms around Daesung's waist.

"I'm sorry baby." He whispered.

"For what honey?" Daesung asked, nervously.

"For...saying dance was stupid. I wouldn't be able to move the way you guys just did." He said.

Youngbae, who didn't know they were dating, walked in the room, and immediately spit his water out.

"Oh hell no. Get away from him." Youngbae growled, getting in between the two lovebirds.

TOP rolled his eyes.

"Young-"

"Why?! What's going on? I thought i told you to-"

"He's my boyfriend!" Daesung said, loudly.

Youngbae froze.

"Okay...why?!"

Daesung looked down, sadly.

"I really like him Youngbae...an he seems to like me...he takes care of me...he helped me overcome an anxiety attack..." Daesung said quietly.

Youngbae's facial expression softened.

"Daesung I'm sorry. I just...don't want you to get hurt..." He said, feeling guilty.

TOP put an arm around Daesung's shoulder.

"I promise you. I won't hurt him. I wouldn't want to. Okay? And all that stuff you heard about the fire, it was true, but not just because I wanted to. It has a story behind it." He said.

Youngbae stared for a few minutes.

"Okay. Please, be careful. That's all I ask."

TOP nodded.

"Of course."

A few days later, TOP went to pick Daesung up for school again. He remembered Daesung's coffee order, so he bought it already for Daesung.

"Hi babe." Daesung said, getting in the car.

"Hey. I have coffee for you." He said, smiling.

"Aww you remembered?" He asked.

TOP laughed.

"Yes. It's not that hard to remember sweetheart."

Daesung smiled.

"I know. I'm just happy you remember. Nobody's ever done that." He said blushing.

"Aww. Well, I'll remember. It's the little things that are the best in a relationship anyway. Right?" TOP answered.

Daesung nodded happily.

"Like coffee!" He laughed.

"Or back rubs or scratches." TOP said back

"Or having your hair played with." Daesung replied

"Or just sitting watching movies or playing games together." TOP said

"Ooh or late night drives! Or just running to the store together."  Daesung answered 

They both laughed and smiled at each other. They hoped this would last a while.