Hold each other

All I need

Daesung was visiting TOP's apartment. They were playing video games.

"I'm winning!" TOP yelled.

"Not for long!" Daesung yelled back.

"Hey! No fair!" TOP said

Daesung smiled happily.

"I win!"

TOP pouted for a few seconds. Daesung giggled and kissed his cheek.

"My baby is so cute! We can have a rematch. But only after you buy dinner." Daesung said.

TOP laughed.

"Okay. Fine. That's fair." He said smiling.

They decided to order pizza. 

"I'm going to run to the store and get some drinks. Do you mind watching for the delivery?" TOP asked.

"Nope. Not at all baby. See you in a bit." He said 

TOP and Daesung stared at each other for a few minutes, blushing. TOP leaned closer, and kissed Daesung lightly, then he playfully bit Daesung's lower lip, and smirked when he heard a small moan escape Daesung's mouth. He squeezed his waist and kissed his head.

"Okay. For real now, okay? I'll be back." TOP said smiling.

Daesung blushed and smiled back.

While TOP was gone, the pizza got to the apartment. TOP got to the store, he picked up Soju, he saw a single rose, and Teddy bear. He smiled instantly, because the minute he saw it, he thought of Daesung. He bought that too. He got home,and saw Daesung waiting patiently, sitting on the couch.

"Hi sweetheart." He said smiling.

Daesung looked up and smiled.

"Hi darling."

After dinner, and relaxing for a bit, TOP decided to show Daesung what he got.

"I got a present for you."

"Aww babe..you didn't have to." Daesung said blushing.

TOP smiled, and showed him the teddy bear and rose.

"It reminded me of you, so I had to get it for you." 

Daesung kissed him gently.

"Thank you baby." He muttered.

TOP kissed his nose.

"You're welcome." He said.

After a while, it was getting late.

" what time is it? I need to go." Daesung said tiredly.

"Aww really? Why not stay the night babe?"

"W-well...I could do that." Daesung said shyly.

"I mean you don't have to if you don't want to."  TOP replied.

"Are you kidding? I'd love to." He said smiling, sitting on TOP's lap.

TOP smiled.

"Okay. Well, call your parents and tell em so they don't freak out."

Daesung nodded dialing the number. He told his parents he was staying the night. They seemed fine with it, especially since it was a weekend. Therefore, TOP And Daesung stayed up late, cuddling, and talking about anything and everything. Daesung loved it. Eventually, they both passed out. The next morning, TOP woke up first, his and Daesung's hands were still intertwined. He smiled, and looked at Daesung as he slept.

"I love you.." he whispered, kissing Daesung's head.

Daesung woke up slowly after that, and smiled.

"Good morning." He said.

"Morning beautiful." TOP said smiling.

Daesung blushed.

"Did you sleep okay?"

"I slept great. You?"

"I slept good."

"What do you want for breakfast?" 

"Can we go out for breakfast? I don't feel like cooking, and I don't want you to cook either."

TOP laughed.

"Yes. That's a possibility." He said.

Soon enough, the two got changed and went out to a cafe nearby. The talked and laughed all through breakfast, that they hardly ate any. Since it was a nice day, they decided to go to the ocean. They stopped by home and grabbed swimming trunks, and stuff for a picnic. They got to the ocean, and immediately ran to the water. They found a waterfall, and a cliff. They decided it would be fun to jump off the cliff and into the water. They spent all day there. They decided they were hungry, so TOP started setting up stuff for the picnic. He watched Daesung, happily. He loved seeing his boyfriend happy. Daesung was splashing in the water, and laughing as the sand tickled his feet, and the water tickled his stomach. He finally looked at TOP.

"What?" He asked cutely.

TOP just shrugged.

"Nothing baby."

"Then...why are you looking at me?"

TOP laughed.

"Because you're cute." He said, hugging Daesung.

Daesung laughed and kissed his cheek. They say where the picnic was setup, and watched the sunset. Shortly, after it became dark, stars started the show. They laid on the blanket holding hands in silence, just looking at the stars peacefully. TOP was really starting to like Daesung, he hoped Daesung liked him enough to stay a while at least. He smiled at the thought of them being long-term.