Connection

All I need

The next day at school, TOP skipped class, he was standing outside. He watched the rain pour down from the sky, hitting the ground hard. Suddenly, he noticed a security guard, and made a run for it. He ran through the halls. Daesung was coming out of the administration office, and before he could move out of the way, he and TOP collided. Both fell to the ground. The security guard stood by them, staring down at the two boys.

"Shouldn't you be in class gentlemen?" He asked.

"Uh y-yea. I um..don't feel well, so I was just getting some fresh air." TOP answered.

The security guard bought it, he nodded and turned to Daesung.

"I-i was talking to the counselor for a few minutes..." He said.

"Well, alright. But get to class now, the both of you." He said.

They nodded, and the security guard left. Daesung and TOP looked at each other for a few minutes, and started laughing.

"You weren't really getting fresh air...were you?" Daesung asked.

TOP shook his head.

"Nope. Skipped class. Were you really talking to a counselor?" He asked.

Daesung nodded.

"Yea. I um..wanted to know about internships." He replied.

"Oh. Interesting. Well, I guess we should get to class before we get caught again." TOP said.

Daeusung nodded.

"Yea we should." 

Daesung followed TOP. TOP noticed, and started feeling annoyed.

"What are you doing? Stop following me." He asked.

"I'm going to class..?" Daesung answered.

"What class do you have?" He asked angerily

"Dance.." Daesung replied shyly

"You dance? That's so stupid. Why would you do that? Why don't you do something manly? Like lifting weights or autoshop?" TOP said.

Daesung blushed.

"W-well um...I..already lift weights and work out. And I don't have a car yet. What class do you have?"

"History."

"Pff, good luck loser." Daesung said, teasingly.

TOP rolled his eyes.

"At least I'll be doing something productive." TOP answered.

He entered the class room and sat down. He was so bored, he never understood why things like history really had to be taught. As far as he was concerned, they shouldn't learn about things that happened 100 years ago. If anything, at least learn about current events. When Daesung arrived, he smiled widely. He loved dance class. He entered and noticed his best friends, Seungri and Youngbae.

"Hey guys!" He said happily.

"Hey bro." Youngbae said, smiling.

Seungri patted his shoulders.

"So I ran into the strangest guy. His name is TOP, what kind of name is that? Also, he skips class, for fun! Who does that? Also, he made fun of dance class..." Daesung complained.

Seungri instantly got a look of fear across his face.

"Y-you met TOP?!" He yelled.

"Uh..yea? Who is he?" Daesung asked.

"He's a bully. He's an . Stay away from him." Youngbae ordered.

"Okay...but why?" Daesung questioned

"Because, the last person who pissed him off, even in the slightest, he slashed their tires. He last boyfriend he had? When they broke up, TOP burned his exes clothes with lighters, just to make small burns on the clothes. Seriously, stay the hell away from him. He's crazy." Youngbae said sternly.

Daesung tilted his head.

"How do you know all this?" He asked.

"Because, Jiyong is secretly one of my best friends, he's best friends with TOP too. So he's kind of like my personal messenger boy." He said.

Daesung nodded.

"Oh..okay. Anyway...let's get started with dance, shall we?" He said, changing the subject.