What are you doing this week?

All I need

Class ended, and everyone started heading to lunch or their other classes. Daesung just recently got transferred into a different class. He stood in front of the room, making sure it was the right class. 

"Yep. Room 104. Psychology class." He muttered to himself, as he walked in to the room. 

He walked up to the teachers desk to explain the situation. The teacher nodded and told him to sit at an empty desk towards the back. He nodded and sat down. A few minutes later, he noticed TOP stroll in, being escorted by a security guard. 

"Turns out he was trying to skip class again. We caught him in the court yard. He's yours now sir." The security guard said, exiting the room.

The teacher shifted his eyes.

"Um..take a seat TOP." He said quietly

TOP nodded slowly, and took a seat near Daesung. He didn't even notice Daesung  at first.

"I meant your seat..." The teacher said.

"No. You said take a seat. Not your seat." TOP said laughing.

The teacher rolled his eyes.

"Smartass." He muttered to himself.

TOP smiled proudly.

Daesung rolled his eyes.

"How irritating." He thought to himself.

"So students, I have a project for you. It will be due in 3 weeks. You will get to choose who you want to work with, but choose wisely. Now, the project is about mental disorders. I have a list of a bunch of different mental disorders. First come, first serve. It will need to have a power point, and 5 page report of the disorder. Okay, choose your partners, then we will choose the disorders you'll work on." He said.

Everyone looked around and picked partners, except TOP and Daesung. TOP didn't care. Daesung was too shy to ask anybody. The teacher came up behind them.

"Have you chosen a partner yet boys?"

"N-no um..I'm better working alone can i-"

"No. You need to choose a partner. TOP, You don't have a partner yet right? Why don't you work together?" The teacher suggested.

Daesung looked nervously at TOP. TOP just shrugged and stared at him. Daesung sighed.

"Okay..." He said reluctantly.

The teacher nodded and wrote down that they were working together. 

"Okay everybody has a partner? Good. Now time to choose the disorders. Let's start with Daesung, since he's new. Which one do you guys want?"

"Which one?" Daesung whispered

TOP shrugged.

"I don't care. Just choose one." He answered.

Daesung blushed, slightly embarrassed.

"I-u-um... Anxiety." He said finally.

The teacher nodded and wrote that down, and continued with the class getting their disorder projects. After everybody has their projects, the teacher handed out a list of different books they could read to get information about the disorders for each ones.

"Thank you.." Daesung said politely, taking the paper.

"S-So when do you want to meet up?" Daesung asked shyly

"For what?" TOP answered

"...the project...?" Daesung said

"Don't be such a ing smart !" TOP said angerily.

Daesung's eyes grew wide. Truth be told he was a little scared of TOP. But he didn't have a choice, he had to work with him on the project. He stayed quiet.

"W-well...how about this weekend? If you're...free..." He said quietly.

TOP rolled his eyes.

"Fine. Meet at the library in town. Around 2. See you then." He grumbled, leaving.

Daesung sighed.

"Why is he in such a bad mood all the time?" He thought to himself.

He shrugged and went to another class.