Who are you?

All I need

"TOP! pay attention!" The teacher shouted, smacking a ruler on the desk.

TOP jumped up.

"What?!" He screamed back, glaring at the teacher.

She stared down at him.

"Detention. Nobody talks back to me like that." She said.

TOP rolled his eyes, and took the slip. After the last class of the day ended, TOP stopped by his best friend Jiyong's class.

"Hey Ji." He muttered.

"What's up?" Jiyong responded.

"I can't come over after school. I got detention."

"What did you do now? Spray paint the lockers again? Key someone's car?" Jiyong asked, smirking.

"Slept in class. And talked back to the teacher." He replied.

"That's it?" Jiyong said back.

TOP shrugged his shoulders.

"Eh, the old hag has no patience for those of us who don't sleep at night. Anyway, see you later man." He said patting Jiyong's back.

Jiyong nodded, and headed to his car.

TOP headed to the room where detention was being held. He entered the room, and sat in the back. He drew on the desk. After a while, a younger boy, with bright blonde hair entered the room too. He had a nervous look upon his face. He looked around anxiously, and found the desk two spots from TOP's. Finally, a teacher came in to the class.

"Hey guys. So one by one, we'll state names and why we're here today, instead of at home or out enjoying the sun." The teacher said.

One by one, the students stated different reasons. Some were late, some were just rude, some broke policy. Finally, the teacher called upon the blonde haired one.

"State your name."

"D-daesung..." He said quietly.

"Okay. And why are you here?" 

"I-i was late to class...I shouldn't be here though, I'm usually very good it's just-"

"I don't care. Next."

"O-oh..okay." Daesung muttered, hanging his head slightly.

"What's your name?" The teacher said, staring at TOP.

"You should know me by now." He replied.

The teacher rolled her eyes.

"Just state your name sir."

"TOP."

"And you're here because?"

"Fell asleep in class." He answered.

"Hmph." She said.

The next hour was the longest hour of their lives. Finally, when it was over, everyone rushed out. Daesung quickly called his friend to come get him. TOP left to go to his car. Later that night, Daesung got home.

"Daesung? Where were you? You're late. And you didn't say you were going to be late. What happened?" His mother asked.

"I-i'm sorry Mom. Um.. Seungri wanted to hang out. A-and my phone died..." He said, lying.

His mother nodded.

"Okay. Well, dinner is ready for you." She answered.

"Thank you." He said bowing slightly, taking the food, and going to his room.

When TOP got home, his parents were engulfed in watching a sports game on TV.

"Hey kiddo." His mom said.

"Hi mom. Hi Dad." He answered, heading to his room.

He laid on his bed, and got lost in the world of thoughts he had. He suddenly remembered the blonde kid in detention. Daesung...he clearly wasn't used to getting detention. He was way too nervous.