All I do

All I need

TOP rushed to the hospital, the second he got there, he ran to the receptionist and explained what happened, while trying to keep it together. Daesung was immediately taken away on a stretcher to a separate room. TOP waited anxiously. He started crying.

"He doesn't deserve this. He doesn't deserve me. I don't deserve him." TOP whispered to himself. 

He couldn't stop thinking about Daesung. He truly loved him, and he screwed it up. Would Daesung forgive him? He stayed up all night in the hospital. After an hour or two, the doctor finally came to get TOP.

"TOP?" He asked.

TOP nodded.

"Yes." He said quietly.

"He's doing fine. His wounds are not life threatening, however, he does have a couple broken ribs. But, he's still sleeping off the anesthesia. So I'll let you know when he wakes up." The doctor said.

TOP nodded slowly.

"Okay." He said.

A while later, Daesung woke up. He looked around the room slowly, and started crying.

"W-where are you TOP? Why aren't you here?" He whispered to himself.

Shortly, the doctor came in to check on Daesung.

"Ah good, you're awake. Um...a young man named TOP is here. Do you...want to see him?" He asked.

Daesung nodded slowly.

"Yes please." He said quietly.

The doctor let TOP know, he took no time at all to rush to Daesung's side.

"Daesung I.." He said quietly, before breaking down to tears.

"I'm so sorry." He said, sobbing.

Daesung touched his cheek gently, and stared into his eyes.

"Baby...its okay. Can we please go home..?" Daesung asked.

TOP kissed his head.

"Okay." He said nodding.

He went to find the doctor again, after the doctor gave clearance, they went home. TOP carried Daesung into the apartment bridal style. He gently laid him on their bed. 

"I'm so sorry baby..." TOP said again.

Daesung kissed his hands.

"I'm sorry too." He muttered.

TOP looked at him, surprised.

"What? But why?" He asked.

"I shouldn't have gotten so mad at you. Yea it was our anniversary, but it shouldn't break our relationship. I love you TOP. I love you so much." Daesung said smiling.

TOP smiled slowly, kissed him lovingly.

"I love you too baby boy. Please...let's never fight again." TOP said

Daesung nodded.

"I don't like fighting." Daesung agreed.

TOP laid down next to Daesung, and held him in his arms until they fell asleep. The next morning, TOP woke up first, and watched Daesung sleeping peacefully. He smiled. A while later, Daesung woke up, and felt sudden pain in his ribs.

"Ow!" He screamed in pain.

"Baby?" TOP said alarmed.

"I'm fine. Just...my ribs hurt...and my head." He said slowly.

"Aww baby..." TOP muttered, kissing his head.

"I'll get you some pain relievers okay?" TOP said, hurrying to the bathroom to find some. 

He came back quicky, and have some to Daesung.

"Hopefully that helps, at least a little bit." He said.

Daesung smiled.

"Thank you baby..I love you." He said.

TOP smiled back.

"Love you too sweetheart." He answered.

They spent the day watching movies and snuggling. Daesung's happiness was TOP's happiness, and TOP's happiness was Daesung's.