003

That night

A small chuckle escaped from his smiling mouth as he seemed to savour Jinhwan's frightened expression.

Against all expectations, the small one did a pretty good job entertaining him during his shift. When he walked out to take a small break from the loud music playing and the strong mix of scents, his gaze was attracted by a tiny figure standing in the waiting line outside of their building. He was surprisingly alone, looking down to his feet and occasionally lifting his pretty face up to check the distance left between him and the entrance. Humans didn't showed here often, and when they did, they were usually coming with some friends at least, never alone like this one. Who was this little dumb head ? Curiosity hit him like a storm and even before he could realize, his eyes were stuck on the pretty boy. Inhalating the smoke of his cigarette, Hanbin watched him for a little while. Right shoulder resting on the cold stoned wall, he took a look at his wrist where his watch informed him that he had less than two minutes of break left, before straightening up and letting his steps lead him to the small figure. The stranger seemed to have trouble with the bouncer and looked all taken aback as a brilliant idea struck Hanbin's mind. Without hesitation, he wrapped an arm around the smaller's shoulders and helped him inside the nightclub. During a millisecond, he felt a shiver running down his spine as if he was in danger, fangs ready to come out and eyes stinging as his blood rushed there. His instincts rarely betrayed him so he quickly looked around them to check on any signs of threat, but all he could see was familiar faces and the black beanie on the black haired boy in his arms. Sighing silently, he relaxed his muscles and gave the human a not so sincere smile and laughter, answering his question by the same time. The latter didn't notice a thing, and it was for the best. Playing the gentleman he wasn't, he took off the customer's coat and beanie before putting them in the checkroom. Coming back to his target, his nose tickled him as an unfamiliar scent rose in the air. He rapidly ignored it, not wanting to pass for a fool. His instincts were certainly overworked after five days without a hint of sleep, nobody is perfect, and he made a mental note to himself to correct it. As they walked in the crowded room, blinded by the flashy lights, his fellows seemed to take interest in something. All the eyes were on his boy, without the concerned one noticing. Smiling widely as he knew he was envied, he pushed the little man on a chair at the counter and served him one of his special drink while looking at the bunch of people in the room, daring anybody to approach him. He could smell the great night coming on ..

He didn't expect much coming from the human called Jinhwan, as he'd learned during their small talks, but the latter was pleasantly talkative and playful, much more interesting than the other humans he'd met. The second Jinhwan left his chair to go dancing with the others, Hanbin smacked his tongue against the roof of his mouth. He wasn't prepared to share tonight, and with time passing by, he became more and more possessive of the small boy. His smiles had turned to true ones and his eyes had started to soften. So when that girl laid a hand on him, he thought he was about to dig his nails in and kill her right on the place. Jinhwan was so tensed and lost that he didn't notice him approching, so he used that blurry moment to order her to let him go. She must have been a low ranked one, because the pain he read on her face was not something funny at all. Well, serve you right, it's what it takes to put your hands on something that isn't yours. The curious ones surrounding them immediatly returned to their activities. Good.

His "night" was all planned after that accident. He made Jinhwan drink as much as he could before the older started to stutter and fight against the heavyness of his eyelids. It was easier to keep an eye on a drunk Jinhwan, logic. Hanbin didn't let his gaze focus on something else before he was sure that he was asleep. Then, the room slowly started to empty when the clock displayed 6 A.M. Hanbin wanted to check Jinhwan's memories to know where the older lived, then drive him home and clear all the unnecessary stuffs, letting only a hint to make Jinhwan come back to the club to finish what they had started. His good night was no longer in view as the stupid girl nearly bit his prey ; more obvious, you die. But he didn't expect Jinhwan to wake up this soon either. Maybe, only maybe, if he acted like nothing happened, Jinhwan would forget the previous event or try not to remember about it ? Well tried but no, it didn't work.

Hanbin was forced to follow the rules then. But hell knows he couldn't do it. So he played with the older again, trying to win some time. 

- So, what do you think I am ?

Good question.

He tried to mask his fear of killing someone behind a chuckle, but his red blood running down his milky skin, his frightened face, his eyes lost on his own mouth where two white fangs showed as he knew, his mouth opened in a silent cry. And that freaking smell coming up again. It drove Hanbin crazy, and he lost it all. Jinhwan was so damn y, and Hanbin so damn .

- I have a last wish, the smaller said, out of the blue.

Hanbin raised an eyebrow and slowly smiled. Here we go. That's right, give me some time. I can't kill you.

- I'm listening, he said as he switched his gaze from the bloody cut to the chocolate eyes.

- Do me hard.

Jinhwan said, without a blink, with a dead serious face, and Hanbin choked on air. The silent slowly slid between them and all Hanbin could hear was his heartbeat beating slower than Jinhwan's, nothing abnormal. Then he knew the other wasn't joking, he wanted it for real. He hardly menaged to hide his grin before litteraly throwing Jinhwan against the counter and capturing his lips with his. They were soft and slightly swollen, rubbing tenderly against Hanbin's sinful ones. The older tasted like sweets from all the cocktails he drank, he enjoyed it a lot. His tongue didn't wait long before finding a way in and he could tell for sure that Jinhwan was the most delicious thing he'd ever took a bit of. The kiss heated up crazily fast and his hands were already burning against the uncovered skin of the other's hips after a couple of minutes. He felt a light push on his chest but ignored it and let his mouth made its path down the soft throat. His tongue came out and he tasted the blood, almost losing his mind again due to the long privation before a hand pulled on his hair, making him hissed in discomfort and forcing him to face a panting Jinhwan.

- You're not doing me here, not even in your dreams.

Oh, right.

 

 

 

Hi sweeties !

So it's already the third chapter of this story, with our first Hanbin's pov ! I don't know if it turned out well, but I hope I didn't disappoint you guys. I'm always afraid to do so .. ;-; Anyway, I wanted to thank all of you as I feel like I could never say it enough. I'm always so happy when I can share a few words with you and I'm always so thankful when one of you comment, subscribe or even take a look at this story. I don't know where this is going, but as long as you're here, I'll keep on going and try my best to end this as well as I can.

Please stay healthy, take care of yourself and do things that you love. Again, thank you so much, and see you on the next chapter !