Sadly, not an update

That night

Hello everyone,

I doubt that someone is still waiting for this story to be updated, but I want to say sorry for the ghosting. The past years have been full of events, and I got lost into them. Writing has always been an escape to me, helping me to get some rest amid the hastle of life.

I sincerely miss writing. I've done a few attempts, but nothing seemed to be good enough.

My English got worst, things are still unsure about iKON's future (have you been following the affair ? I'm tired of it, I miss the happy days but I know they're getting closer again), but then my will to write has been growing stronger. I want to believe that everything is going to end fine, and I want to give this story an ending to thank everyone who've put some interest into it. 

I know it's imperfect as I see so so many flaws in what I've been writing, and this is why I want to give this story a whole new start. I want to rewrite it, all over again. 

From Jinhwan's entrance into the bar, Binhwan's first night together, the underlying secrets behind Bobby and Hanbin's relationships, .. and all the directing lines I haven't been able to put into words for you guys to see yet.

I may be writing these notes for no one to read but, I firstly want to finish this project for myself. I was 16 or 17 when I started to write That Night, and now that I'm nearing 20, I know many changes operated in me. I want to see how they affected me as a person, and how they will affect my writings.

I'm sorry for having put you into stand-by for such a long time. And now that 'new' chapter one is only starting, you'll have to wait even longer to see real advancements.

I dont know where this is going, nor how this will end. I can only thank you for your patience and your amazing support.

I'll try my best to write something worth the pain in the a*s, wishing none of this will be empty words.

Sur ce, I'll be more than happy to bring you the 2.0 version of That Night, I'm super excited.

 

 

 

 

[This is one of my hidden short stories .. I know it wont quench any thirst, but I really like it so .. Idk, you tell me]

 

Jinhwan tugged nervously at the end of his sleeves, which ones were way too long for his short arms and made him cute paws.

The two of them had been standing silenty in the narrow alley for a quite a time now. Jinhwan didn't know it would take so long for something so simple to be done.

"Is it your first time bying ?" the handsome dealer smiled, expression relaxed, back leaning against the cold concrete wall while his hands remained in the pockets of his oversized bomber.

Was it a must for every dealer to wander around with a huge jacket so they could hide their merch ? Jinhwan thought.

"No, .. well.. " The smaller bit his lower lip. "By myself, .. yes" he replied, eyes glued to the tip of his old converse shoes.

The silence slowly settled again between them as the other scanned his little figure. Jinhwan could feel his skin burning under the intense stare. When he felt uncomfortable enough to raise his head, about to open his mouth to ask for what he brought money for, the youth spoke first.

"Alright" he said as he pushed his body away from the wall with a sigh. "Here's your pot, hand the money"

Jinhwan took out some bills and got ready to look into the stranger's eyes to make the exchange. But as his eyes met black orbs, he felt his chest colliding with a hard surface and suddenly, the handsome face seemed way to close. Something rumaged inside his pocket and the money in his hand disappeared into thin air.

With their eyes locked, Jinhwan felt his lower lip tickle, as if demanding for something. During a second, he was tempted to lean in. 

A chuckle caressed his ear and he heard in a whisper "for the passerby, you know".

And just as fast as he appeared, the other left, readjusting his cap and humming to an unknown melody, leaving Jinhwan standing alone in the alley.

The boy stood there for a minute, unable to process what had just happened. Why was his heart beating so fast ? He felt like it haven't even beat once since months ago, .. Since Bobby went away. 

He shook his head and punched his chest a few time, tears b at the corners of his eyes. No. No, he couldnt let his heart be weak. After a last glance to his surrounding, he put his freezing hands inside his vest and started to walk the path back home. When his fingers brushed over a plastic wrap, a sad smile displayed on his lips.

It was time to meet Bobby again during his highs.