In another life line

That night

Hi guys !

I don't even know where to start with all the things I have to explain ..

First of all, I'm really really really sorry for letting you down without any update or news. I feel bad about it but I was thinking like "No, if they get a notif, you'll only break their hopes because it will only be a Note and not a chapter", so I was torn between posting a small note or forcing myself to write the 11th chapter (I'll explain), and I came up with an idea, a sort of compromise.

To begin with, I'm not dropping "That Night", no worries ! I seriously plan on finishing it one day, because I have the end already figured out and I'm kind of excited just thinking about your reactions, aha. Please, don't hate me ..

As to why I'm only writing this post now .. Well, I'm not going to expose my entire life but everything just got blurry and I needed to take a break to sort it out. It was a long break though, I'm sorry. Between exams, personal relationships and just taking time to myself, I haven't posted anything since November on AFF. (I kept touch with the Binhwan ship on Twitter tho, if you happened to read some of the extra small texts I wrote, let me know ehe)

Ok, now let's talk about the unfamous 11th chapter .. I know what is going to happen, I know where I want to go with the characters but I made a big mistake. I was struggling to write the chapter and I thought that letting the things settle down by themselves was a good idea, but it wasn't. I let the first week go without any update, and then a second week, a third, and it became months. Arrived here, I fear to write the next chapter because I feel like it won't be good enough, I fear that I may have lost the atmosphere of the story.

(Then, here we go with the reason of this post) That's why I've decided to take a break from "That Night", but only to come up with a way to get used to this Heirs-Humans AU again. I'm going to start a small serie of OS, all lenght, in the same universe, but they'll have absolutely no links with "That Night" except the universe. They can be considered as other time lines, other life lines for Binhwan love story .. Just keep in mind that only the universe is the same.

Just in case, here's a recap of the main points :

- Heirs and Humans live together, blended. (I'll precise eveytime if Heirs' existence is supposed to be secret or not)

- Heirs have powers : Mind reading (It's painful for the humans if they're conscious), memories erasing (only effective on unconscious humans), limited mind control, ..

- Heirs are blood ers, they need to drink in order to survive. The color of their irises can change will or against their will. Colors have no signification.

- Some humans just smell good, idk. Then, in general, their blood is tastier but not every Heir can spot the difference.

Well, I think the most important was said. I hope I won't bother you with my choice and that you'll keep supporting this story eventhough I caused many troubles ..

Unrelated chapters will have a title, I'll continue to use numbers for "That Night"s chapters.

Again, thank you for always being here and showing your support, I really appreciate it !

Big up to the person who contacted me on Twitter and told me that they were still waiting for an update. I'm sorry, you changed your @ and I don't know if you want to be exposed but I'm sure you'll know I'm talking about you ! :')

(One more useless thing : I recently joined iKON France translation team, yay ! Even less free time to write, but I'm happy to help ;u;)

 

Ok, so let's get it ! Next update to be expected really soon !