A few drops

That night

Plot : Jinhwan and Hanbin are strangers. They didn't know each other but ended up sharing a 'small' flat in the center of the big city. Jinhwan knew Hanbin was a kind human. Hanbin didn't know.

More : Humans know about Heirs, but they still avoid them. Everyone is the same age aka born the same year, I just kept the age order. It goes as Jinhwan, Yunhyeong, Bobby, Hanbin, Donhyuk, Junhoe, Chanwoo.

 

 

The story begins with a tiny boy getting out of a bus with a way too big suitcase.

The story continues with a handsome boy passing by and laughing at him.

 

-

 

It was one of those serious and heavy-hearted conversations every teenagers had to go through a few weeks after graduating and a few weeks before moving out of the familiar parental house. Jinhwan was no exception.

The young 18-year-old boy was looking down at his half-empty or half-full glass of carbonate drink, not daring to lift his chin up. He knew from the lump in his throat and his over-teary eyes that the emotional outburst wasn't far. His parents were sat in front of him, voice shaking as they reminded him for the nth time about the dangers of the life in the big city, about how much they loved him and how they're going to miss him, about how much they were proud of him for receiving a scholarship to enter one of the most selective colleges of the country, about them always ready to support him, ... The weight on his chest only became heavier, it became harder to breath. He loved them so much he wasn't sure he could express his thankfulness and his affection with words, so he silently got up from his chair and he hugged them, tears rolling down his pinkish cheeks.

Three weeks later, he was cross-legged on his bed, staring at the opened suitcase on floor. It was waiting to be filled up with personal belongings but he didn't know what to bring. His favorite outfits were spread next to him on his double-sized bed, his favorites CD kindly pilled up on his desk and all his school material already packed in his backpack. For the first time in his entire life, he felt lost.

Going to the big city had always been his dream, entering his major had been his goal for the past years : he remembered working so hard he suffered from continuous nosebleeds .. but the idea of tasting freedom only came coupled with doubts, uneasiness and stress. How was he supposed to face the unknown with the help of his ridiculously inexistent experience ?

He had to admit he was really scared. Born and raised in a small town where everyone was an acquaintance of someone else, where the further he've ever gone romantically speaking was kissing a girl at a friend's 17th birthday party last year (he hated it), where the only time he felt like he was living dangerously was back when he jumped from the cliff into the water after a stupid bet, .. He loved his life, he was happy with what he had. Anyhow, he was sure that it wasn't enough for him to be prepared for what was to come.

He only knew he was crying again when something wet dropped on his hands resting on his knees.

Leaving the warm comfort of "home" is probably the most difficult thing one will ever go through.

 

-

 

He waved goodbye to his parents through the dirty window of the old train, chewing lightly on his lower lip. He made a promise to himself not to cry, and for once, he was going to hold it. Their figures slowly started to become smaller, fading into green landscapes as he let his hand down to grab his vibrating phone. The text was from his mother.

He was going to miss them too.

Ironically, the emptiness of the wagon was the perfect reflection of his mind and soul.

 

-

 

 

After the train came the bus, and after the bus came another bus. Jinhwan was starting to feel dizzy with all this road, but he could tell the city was approaching as the houses slowly grew taller and the lands yielded to grey concrete. Before his eyes, the sun disappeared behind a hundred-feet-tall building and he cracked his neck to lift his head and see its roof. The passenger next to him let out a soft chuckle because of the amazed expression he was wearing, making him blush slightly before he regained a normal position on his sit. He played with the laces of his black sweatshirt for a little while, embarrassed by his reaction. He couldn't resist the fascination, it was his first time leaving his small town ..

Eyes still looking down to his thighs, he felt the other leaving his sit before grabbing his stuff to head out. Curious again, he peered up just in time to see the stranger waving him goodbye with a cute smile. Yes, Jinhwan blushed for the second time in the same ten minutes row.

When the bus roared again, he put his forehead on the cold glassed window. One more hour to go and he'd be released in the streets swarming of people. That one thought made him shiver, but in a good way. He knew what it was ; excitation.

 

-

 

He nearly jumped on his feet when the voice of the driver woke him up through the speakers. A quick look at the name of the stop and he sighed, relieved. It was just the stop before the one he had to get out at and he thanked who knows who for always taking care of him. If Jinhwan had something by his sides, it was his legendary luck.

He didn't know it yet, but this same luck was going to help him again.

As Jinhwan thanked the driver and pulled his big suitcase out of the bus, small rain drops started to fall. Nearly swearing because he knew how his hair hated humid weather (it tended to get curly), he put down his belongings on the pavement under a protective roofing and stretched his back after the long ride, enjoying the sensation of fresh air filling up his lungs. The city air sure wasn't as pure as the countryside's, but it was pleasantly different. Rubbing his nose with his finger, he took a look at his new environment and smiled, satisfied. First thing first, he took out his cellphone and texted his parents to tell them he just arrived in the heart of the city and it was just as he imagined it ; awesome. He knew the sweet feeling wasn't going to last long as loneliness would hit him hard once in his empty apartment but he pushed the dark thoughts away and tried to get his marks. As he put back his phone in his pocket, his eyes lingered on a lean frame walking on the opposite sidewalk, head covered with a red hoodie and hands hidden in a big coat. It wasn't any special event or something, just a person looking at another person, just two life lines crossing for a small moment. 

Then, something happened. Something snapped off in his body.

It lasted less than a couple of seconds but Jinhwan felt fire running through his veins when their gazes met.

The other boy smiled at him and entered in the cafe he was heading to, too soon to Jinhwan's liking. Realizing the situation, the young countryside boy shook his head a little to wash away the warmth on his cheeks and coughed softly, faking the beginning of a fever or any disease that makes you feel hot. Not that he wanted to look suspicious.

 

-

 

He stood there for a whole hour, literally. 

He got an address, his suitcase in a hand, a map in the other, a head to think and a mouth to ask, so why couldn't he find his way ? The few times he gathered enough courage to dare to ask, the passer-by shrugged him off and fastened their pace ; discouraging. If he thought everyone was kind and caring, he quickly lowered his standards. Jinhwan ran a frustrated hand in his black hair and munched harder on his lower lip. He wasn't going to spend the night on a bench, was he ?

A hand suddenly grabbing his shoulder made him jolt, a shout ready to escape his mouth.

That was it. One hour in the city and he was going to be r.ped, or maybe killed.

His eyes started to sting from being shut too tightly, and as nothing happened, he slowly opened them and turned to face his aggressor.

It was no one else than Mr. Red Hoodie .. Handsome Mr. Red Hoodie.

"May I help you ? You look a little .. lost ?"

The boy smiled, clearly holding in a laugh, and Jinhwan bet his heart melted like chocolate left under the sunlight. He didn't remember answering that the next minute, he was riding the metro with a perfect stranger next to him. More than that, they were now sharing earplugs and popping their head to the sound blasting out of it. I told you Jinhwan was a lucky guy.

 

-

 

They climbed up three floors before reaching the door of Jinhwan's new place. The latter knew he was a weak boy with a really pathetic stamina but having the other teenager laughing at him because he ran short of breath in the middle of the second set of steps was a bit embarrassing. At least, he helped him with his suitcase and again, he thanked who knows who because if it hadn't been for this helping hand, he would still be planted in the middle of the cross-road, befriending with the trees. With a shaky hand and while sweating like a river, he opened the wooden door with the unfamiliar keys and pushed it to enter.

"I'm sorry but I forgot to ask for your name .." he said while keeping the entrance opened with his back for the other to come in.

"Oh, my bad ! My name is Hanbin. Kim Hanbin."

The boy named Hanbin put down the suitcase in the middle of the room, one out of the two composing the small apartment, and turned to face Jinhwan with his already familiar smile. Now that he thought about it, Hanbin was like the summer breeze he'd always known. A summer breeze blowing softly, barely noticeable unless you focused on it and it only.

"Kim Jinhwan." he replied quickly after a while, feeling the curious stare Hanbin was giving him.

The other seemed happy with that answer and gave his attention to the small kitchen-bed-dining-living-room. Only the bathroom was separated from the rest, but the apartment was all beforehanded equiped. Jinhwan didn't know how to react to the silence slowly seeping between them so he carefully grabbed his suitcase to put it on top of the bed and opened it. Taking out a pack of orange juice, he stretched his arm out to give it to Hanbin, observing their slight height difference.

He liked it.

 

-

 

Hanbin stayed a few minutes more, the time of sharing the orange juice and some potato chips before leaving with a promise to visit Jinhwan whenever he was bored. The smaller only laughed away the awkwardness as he couldn't tell if the younger was joking or not, but he had to admit that the idea was somehow really likeable.

On that night, he let the slumber wrapped him in its comforting embrace after a video call to his parents and a little less than an hour of playing scenarios in his head. They were all surprisingly (or not) always revolving around the same main character, the one wearing a red hoodie.

 

-

 

Jinhwan didn't expect the life in the city to go 'that' fast. Not more than two months ago, he was just moving in and meeting Hanbin, today, he was surrounded by a whole group of friends, chatting comfortably around seven cups of milkshakes in Hanbin's favorite cafe.

"I'm sorry but choco is definitively the best flavor", stated Bobby, stuffing two cookies at once in his mouth.

By his sides, Donghyuk laughed fondly and gave him some tissue to wipe the crumbs left at the corners. Again, never missing a chance to tease the other, Junhoe replied with his usual sassy tone.

"Donghyuk, please remind your stupid boyfriend that speculoos is the one and only flavor existing for me", he said while dramatically rolling his eyes.

Jinhwan munched on his lower lip to retain his laugh and discretly side-eyed to where Hanbin was sipping his own chocolate flavored drink. Honestly speaking, no one really liked speculoos flavor except Junhoe, but it was funny to see him defend it against Bobby as if his life was on depend. The other boy lifted his face to look at the older of the group as if he sensed he was being watched and smiled. Under the table and because they were sat next to each other, Jinhwan felt his hand being wrapped by Hanbin's bigger and warmer one. As he was praying for the blush creeping on his cheeks to be hardly noticeable for Hanbin's friends, who now sort of became his too, Yunhyeong and Chanwoo came back loudly with the pancakes they ordered earlier, pilled up in a very unstable-looking way on a tray hold by the youngest. Yunhyeong put down the maple syrup and the marmelade before helping the struggling boy. In the end, Donghyuk was the one distributing the different servings in great laughers. Hanbin brushed his thumb against Jinhwan's palm one last time before streching his hands out to take their plates.

"Oh, and before anyone starts eating, I'd like to recommend maple syrup."

This was Junhoe.

"What ? No bro, marmelade ! You fake brat !"

And this was Bobby.

 

-

 

Hanbin playfully dragged him back against his chest as Jinhwan tried to run away from his grip to open the door of his apartment.

"Hey, where's my 'Goodbye' kiss ?", the other scoffed gently, looking down at the blushing face. Jinhwan was the type to blush really easily.

"Do I have to say 'Goodbye' now ?" he then replied, letting his small hands grab the collar of the younger's sweatshirt and planting a simple peck on the cherry lips.

Hanbin's lips were always soft against his, always gentle and it never missed to send a shiver along his spine. He used to think that his first relationship was going to be made of an emotional confession after months of hiding his feelings, a shy and unexperienced first kiss with the loved one, maybe one or two dates in the lapse of the first month and then who knows, maybe inviting the other to come over after the fourth month ? But none of that happened with Hanbin, with him, it all had been about being simple and following the flow. Jinhwan would lie if he said he didn't like it.

 

Only one week after their unexpected meeting, Hanbin was standing in the middle of the main room, hands cupped around his cheeks and kissing him lightly on the lips, eyes deliciously closed and holding back his breath. At that moment, he wondered if his previously melted brain could even react but it did and he shyly kissed back. The taller should have been satisfied with the answer because he started to draw back to look at him with a smile.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't stop thinking about you and ..", he tried to explain after taking back his ability to talk.

Hanbin didn't end his sentence and let his eyes linger on Jinhwan's lips, unconsciously his own. The older saw it and chuckled at how cute it was.

He was the one to initiate their second kiss on that day

 

Their first date was unplanned as well. It happened on their 20th day as a couple, but Jinhwan could say it was one of his best day ever without any hesitation.

When he woke up that morning, his phone was blinking like crazy because of all the notifications. 5 missed calls, 20 unread texts, 2 buzz on this social, 6 on the other, Hanbin went as far as sending him an email ! He tried not to smile like a fool in front of the device, but it was impossible. How could his boyfriend be so cheesy ? He read the messages one by one, his smile slowly turning into a frown and growing deeper and deeper. When he finally understood what was the point behind those lines of coded letters and the several pieces of maps and drawings, he sight and stretched his back. If Hanbin wanted to play a treasure hunt, Jinhwan was going to take the challenge and win whatever was the price. With a new determination, he slipped under the hot water of the shower. Once his hair wet, he noticed it was long enough to cover his eyes and made a mental note to get a hair cut. Hanbin said he liked to run his hands through his hair when they kiss, but just a few centimers couldn't hurt, right ?

He put his towel around his shoulders after drying the dripping strands and stood still in front of his wardrobe. He didn't have a lot of clothes but dressing himself was always a long process. He even wondered why he battled so much every time because in the end, he always opted for the same assortment. A simple oversized hoodie and a pair of tight jeans, matching his converses. This time, he went for the black set.

As his hand reached for the doorknob, he suddenly turned around and rushed to his bed with an uncomfortable pain in the mouth and in the eyes.

He hated it.

Opening the lid with shaky hands, he swallowed the forming lump in his throat and took out a bulb filled with a red colored liquid. He broke the tip and poured the content in his mouth, wincing at the metallic taste spreading life wood fire in it. He waited a short moment sat on the floor, chin propped on top of his knees. He carefully counted the remaining number of bulbs and pressed his palms over his teary eyes. Only 3 left. For how long could he keep going with that ? 2 weeks ? 3 if he managed it well .. He was still amazed at the fact that Hanbin didn't ask him about his strange behavior whenever his limits were nearly reached. Straigthening up again, he pushed back the box under his bed and left his apartment with a small smile.

He hated being a Heir. He hated hiding the truth to Hanbin.

He hated it all.

 

He ran left and right in the city, collecting hints and pieces of informations to find where Hanbin was trying to lead him. When he finally put a foot on the green grass of the park, his handphone was displaying 6.18PM. The game had been fun and he discovered a lot of new places, from the florist who gave him a giant bouquet of roses to the patissier with his box of macarons, Jinhwan was harldy holding all the presents Hanbin bought him in his short arms. Luckily, his boyfriend was waiting for him, sat on the middle of the vichy cloth he'd extanded. As a greeting, he received a light peck on the cheek and a helping hand to get rid of the objects.

"How did you like your little trip ?" the younger asked with an amused grin, happy of the blush he'd created on the other's face.

"You didn't have to buy that much .."

"I wanted to shower you with love."

 

 

Jinhwan let Hanbin kiss him like he wanted as the two of them sat on his bed. The taller's thumb was  his cheek gently as their lips brushed against each others in a controlled slow motion. Hanbin was always the one to touch him first so he timidly ran his fingers under Hanbin's shirt to play with the sensitive skin of his hip, much to the other's surprise. He didn't wait long before receiving an answer, a moan escaping the parted lips as a curious tongue started to tease its twin. Kissing was always the best part of their dates and Hanbin was so good at it, Jinhwan had to learn really quickly to catch up the level. Seriously, the first time they shared a real kiss, he felt dizzy and almost saw stars glinting on the ceiling. His boyfriend absentmindedly grabbed his thigh with his other hand, a bit too near to his private parts and it was enough to pull on the string of his natural instincts. He carefully removed Hanbin's hand and forced their lips to part, cold sweat freezing his blood.

"Keep your eyes closed please ..", he said quietly, now putting some space between their chests to look for something he knew was near.

After finding it fastly enough, he wrapped it around Hanbin's eyes and sighed, not certain about what to do next.

"What's that ? I didn't know you liked those kind of stuff .."

The younger was clearly excited by the turn of the event, kindly waiting for the next touches with a smile streching his lips. Jinhwan stood up and quickly took the carton box under his bed. He prayed for Hanbin to take the bait.

"Need to go to the bathroom." he whispered urgently.

As we began to walk away, a hand seized his wrist and his heart nearly jumped out of his chest.

"Do you really need to go now ?"

" .. Yeah, kind of."

A tense silence started to thicken between them. Jinhwan felt like crying.

" Ok, but kiss me before you go."

He hesitated for a short moment, but it was enough to make Hanbin frown. He lightly pecked the younger's lips, perfectly knowing that his fangs could be felt and before the other could say anything, he ran to the bathroom and slammed the door.

[Heir can see their fangs appearing and theur eyes changing color when they are thirsty or ar.used]

When he came out, fangs completely retracted and any iron taste washed from his mouth, he found Hanbin sat on the floor, back resting against the mattress. Their eyes met and Hanbin blushed, turning his head to avoid his gaze. Hanbin blushing ? It was new to him.

"Are you okay .. ?" he tested, step by step getting closer. He decided to hide the box in the bathroom for now, it was safer.

The other seemed to search his words for a while and when he finally spoke up, it was Jinhwan's turn to feel embarrassed.

"You know .. You don't have to .. hm .. Maybe we .. I .. I'm ready to take it to the next step with you, Jinhwan", he awkwardly stated, still not meeting the other's eyes.

Jinhwan felt like fainting.

In the end, nothing happened that night, expect for the fact that they had to stick to each other to fit in the older's one and a half sized bed, kissing and talking until sleepiness won over them. One thought flashed in his mind : Hanbin's scent was really really good.

 

-

 

"Mom, could you send me some samples please ?", he asked as a last resort, voice pleading and filled with tears.

He was scared, so freaking scared. The lonely bulb seemed to from the bottom of the box he've been looking at for the past hours, unceasingly reminding him that his limits were almost reached. He'd tried to find other Heirs in his college but no one deigned to help or reply and finding what he needed by himself in this big city was like searching for a needle in a hay stack, not even worth to try.

"You know it's not legal do to that, baby .."

" .. Then, can't you come and give it to me ? Please mom, I'm about to turn mad here ..", he choked, his throat refusing to let him swallow his own saliva.

"I wish I could come right away but I can't .. I'll try to get a day off as soon as possible, ok ? Wait for me baby, mom is going to help you."

He thanked her as much as he could before ending the call and rolling himself into a bundle under his sheets, wipping away his tears with the back of his hands. It's been almost five days without seeing Hanbin, but knowing how the younger always influated on his needs, it was for the better. He pretended a cold to skip classes as well since throwing himself in a crowd of fresh blood wasn't a good idea neither. 

Luckily, his mom managed to visit him with a new box only three days later, saving him and his sanity.

 

-

 

"Move in with me .." Hanbin asked on their fourth month anniversary.

The younger was lazzily kissing his bare shoulder as the top he was wearing showed a bit of skin. He hummed as a reply, focused on the notes he was studying. Hanbin playfully kissed his neck where he knew Jinhwan liked it and earned a small pat on the head.

"Move away from my back first, you're heavy."

"But Jinan, I feel lonely in my apartment .. It's too empty", Hanbin whined cutely, unconscious of this side of his that never missed to make Jinhwan's heart burst into butterflies flying in his chest.

"You live in a penthouse, honey. Of course it's big."

The first time the older saw where the other was living, his jaw nearly dropped to the ground. He knew Hanbin was kind of wealthy, but he didn't expect it to be to 'that' extend. Chanwoo said he was offered a whole pro gamer set on his birthday by Hanbin, new computer included, but Jinhwan had thought it was a joke as Hanbin had brushed it off as if he only gifted a pair of socks.

Hanbin whimpered as he got off his back to roll at his side.

"I didn't ask for it. I said I wanted to try to live by myself without maids and a personnal driver and my parents got so excited they immediatly bought it. I dont even pay any rent .. If you move in with me, you can turn the money of your rent into money you can spend to have fun, Jinan."

"Hanbin, my rent is the only thing I pay since you buy me literally everything I put my eyes on .."

Jinhwan sighed and turned around to lay on his back, putting away his stuff to give his full attention to the younger.

"Did you really have to buy me the same hoodie in three different colors ?"

"You couldn't chose between them so it was better to take them all, don't you agree ? Plus, they suit you well" Hanbin replied with a smile, wrapping his arms around the older's hips. "You didn't answer me though."

" .. Not now Hanbin, maybe later ?"

"Why ? What is preventing you from moving in ?", this time, Hanbin's head tilted up to look at him. "I get it you like the calm of this one, the fact that it's easy to keep clean, the location .. But please, consider my request. The painting on the wall is cracking, the water is always somewhere between cold and warm, in the best cases it's steaming hot for five minutes, and do I have to remind you about the time I had to take you to the hospital because your body was covered with red spots due to some kind of .. I dont even know what it was !"

Jinhwan remained speechless for a few seconds before giving up. Hanbin was right. He liked his place but all the problems coming along weren't really planned. Moreover, the money he wasn't using could always be returned to his parents.

The sole condition was for him to be really carefull.

"Alright. I'll move in with you .. But it's because I love you, ok ?"

Hanbin, at this exact moment, smilled brigther than a hundred suns.

 

-

 

He couldn't have lost it right ? It was purely impossible, right ?

 

-

 

Their apartment, Hanbin's penthouse, got everything Jinhwan never had. Four bedrooms, two bathrooms with massaging shower jets, an opened kitchen on a proper living room with a comfy sofa and a matching plasma screen, and the cherry toping the cake, floor to ceiling windows showing a perfect view of the city : simply mesmerizing by day as by night.

When he moved in, Jinhwan got his own room, but a few days in and he ended up sleeping in Hanbin's every night. His college was now a bit further, but only by a small gap of fifteen minutes so it didn't really change anything.

Against his big surprise, just as when they were in his apartment, Hanbin never pressed him to pass the next step. When he felt that it was enough before turning into a fully ar.used Heir, he gently signed the younger that it was it and they'd cuddle, waiting to regain a regular heartbeat.

Two weeks in and the BobDong couple joined their flat sharing. The couple had problems keeping up with their rent, the scholar fees and all kind of money related things so Hanbin naturally proposed his place for them to settle down and figure out a durable solution, with Jinhwan's agreement, of course. As if he was one to refuse to help their friends.

The four of them lived together rather well, their couples' life blending easily. Jinhwan had been shy at the start of their relationship, but Hanbin noticed that after two months, it would be a good idea to put the others in the secret.

No one had been surprised by the news. No one.

Even Junhoe, the thick head, just rolled his eyes and turned back his attention to his new game app.

"Thank you for the info but we spotted you one month ago."

 

-

 

Jinhwan slept in his room for the first time since he'd began to sleep with Hanbin after one month in. He tried to fight it but his thirst was only growing stronger and bigger each night. He was doomed. His parents were away for a business trip, he still hadn't found any sellers and his box mysteriously disappeared. His worst nightmare was only beginning.

The next morning, Hanbin stared at him with a worried expression that broke Jinhwan's heart. Seing his lover being sad had never been pleasant for him.

He faked the symptoms of a big cold. Hanbin nodded. Bobby spared a weird look at Donghyuk who also nodded.

 

-

 

Two days later, Jinhwan locked himself in his room. He couldn't do it. It was childish and really suspicious, but what could he do about it ? It was getting out of control. His fangs stuck out suddenly from time to time. His eyes got teary as he knew his irises turned into anything but their original brown color. He wasn't risking to bite one of the three humans out there.

 

 

Hanbin knocked on his door for the third time of the day. He didn' want to sound agressive, but the pain was to much to bear.

"Let me alone Hanbin."

"No, you spent three days without eating. I'm not letting you pass this time Jinan. Open the door or I'll do it myself."

Jinhwan sat up on his bed, curious about how his boyfriend was going to trespass if the door was locked from the inside.

He jumped on his feet when the lock turned and the door opened for the first time in three days. When his eyes met Hanbin's in the dark, curtains blocking any sunray, everything he wanted to avoid happenned, as if the film of the worst scenario ever played right in front of him.

He saw the surprise in those black orbs. He saw the realization, the fear, the uncomprehension, the disgust.

He knew humans didn't avoid dealing with Heirs for nothing. He knew Hanbin was just a kind-hearted human with whom he foolishly fell in love. Hanbin had all rights to be mad at him. He was trash for abusing his kindness.

"You're .."

He let a few seconds elapse. Enough time for Hanbin to say something. He didn't, so Jinhwan did instead, and it hurt just as much.

"A monster ? A liar ? Disgusting ? I know ! And I hate myself for that !"

Hanbin kept on looking at him, mouth opened but nothing coming out of it. When he took a step forward, Jinhwan freaked out. A little more and they'd be able to touch each others. He growled without knowing.

"Get out."

It came out as an order, but the younger didn't even blinked. His frail fingers brushed away Jinhwan's tears, snatching him out of his thoughts.

Hanbin was way too close.

"Don't come near me !" he shouted, pushing Hanbin to get out of his reach.

His action only made his whole body met the other's firm chest, strong arms maintening his shaking frame in place.

"Please, don't hate me, dont shout at me" his boyfriend cried out in the crook of his neck.

Soon enough, his lungs were filled with the missed scent, his fangs aching like they never did before.

"Let me go ! I'm going to hurt you .." he said, eventhough his arms instinctively hugged the lean body.

Hanbin drew back a little and his gentle hand lifted Jinhwan's chin. The older looked at him with rounded eyes, mouth slightly opened and breath blocked in trachea. The taller brushed off the strains of tears, and slowly, as if he wanted to try something, he pressed his fingers on the jaw bone to opened it. Jinhwan let him do without protesting, focusing on his breath and on the unreadable black pearls observing him. He felt the pulp of Hanbin's forefinger rubbing his tongue. He couldn't help but feel his mouth getting more watery, it was humiliating. The free hand left his jaw to run its fingers into his shorter hair at the back of his head, keeping him from shying away at the same time. The invasive finger started to brush his molar teeth and his eyes got teary all over again. When Hanbin finally pierced his thin skin on his fangs, Jinhwan let out a hurted whine.

The blood tasted unreal on his tongue, dripping on it at a deadly slow pace.

Hanbin swallowed thickly and gently put his cut finger on the demanding tongue. Jinhwan carefully closed his lips around it and started s.cking on it, still looking at his boyfriend's face.

"Your eyes are ... hypnotizing. What's that .. ? Silver grey ?"

Jinhwan nodded.

"You're beautiful .."

Hanbin took out his finger but quickly replaced it by his tongue and a soft moan escaped their lips after the long separation. They didn't voice it but it was clear and loud for them.

I love you.

 

-

 

Jinhwan woke up with a hand lightly his back and immediatly got greeted by a soft kiss on his lips before he could open his eyes.

"You were a bit rough for our first, Binnie .."

"I'm sorry, but you were so hot with your grey eyes, bloody lips and clinging  on my finger like a baby koala .." the younger replied with an amused tone.

" Thank for the comparison."

He didnt even bother to open his eyes in the end, curling himself in Hanbin's embrace and going back to sleep.

Hanbin played with some stray strands of hair, watching his boyfriend tenderly.

 

Maybe should he tell Jinhwan that Bobby was the one who'd stolen the box ..

Maybe should he tell Jinhwan that Bobby was a Heir too ..