eight

For The Love Of God Don't Touch Her

'You can do it' I said 'you can resist it'
'I can'tttt' groaned Lisa and I sighed and sat her down.
'Here' I said opening a thermos 'drink this'
'What is it?' she asked taking a cautious sniff.
I giggled 'relax, it's just coffee, it helps with any cravings you might have'
She took a small sip 'it's good' she said and took another slurp from the cup.
I felt bad for pushing her but she had to learn.
And she would in the end, I had cmplete faith in her. SHe would be absolutely fine.
I'd make sure of it

LISA'S POV: 'The coffee will help with the cravings' Rose told me, I coulsn't see how but I was willing to try anything and the coffee did taste really good which was a bonus.
'Rose, have you ever killed anyone?' I asked quietly.
She paused for a moment 'yes' she said simply.
'I don't mean the monsters you had to fight, I meant like innocent people'
'I know what you meant' she said and looked me straight in the eyes 'I'm not going to pretend to you Lisa'
'I don't want you to' I said
'Are you afraid?' she asked and I shook my head.
She defineatly wasn't the fragile flower I thought she was when I took her from that place, and to be honest, I was glad.
'In my defence, I was only just getting used to being like this'
'Rose, you don't have to explain yourself to me' I said.
'There's nothing to explain, it is what it is' she shrugged and I took her in my arms and hugged her.
'You don't hate me do you?' she asked sadly
'I would never and could never hate you' I said 'I love you and nothing will ever change that'
'I won't let you make the same mistakes I did Lisa' she said 'you will be okay'
I smiled at her and then...everything went black

I felt Rose tapping my face gently
'Lalisa, can you hear me?'
'I can hear you perfectly Chaeyoung' I opened my eyes to see her beautiful face full of concern.
What had just happened to me? I'd never felt like that before.
Then I noticed Rose looking at me weirdly
'What's wrong?' I asked worried and she shook her head.
'Nothing sorry, it's just your eyes, they're not red anymore, they've gona back to blue'
'What? how?'
'I have no idea but that might be a good thing'
'How do you figure that out?'
'Well it might mean that you may  be more human than we first thought' she replied, you might not have to learn how to be a ghoul completely at all' she paused 'maybe it's just triggered by emotions'
;Is that even possible?'
She shrugged 'I don't know, I've never seen it but it doesn't mean it isn't possible at all' she said.
Good point.