seven

For The Love Of God Don't Touch Her

Kissing Rose was like heaven, she tasted like the mocha she drank every morning and smelt like her vanilla sented body spray and those two scents together were amazing. She pulled me in closer and her fingers tangled in my hair then trailed down my back. Her feather touch set my skin on edge and made my whole body shiver.
I think she knew how she was making me feel because I swear I felt her smirk as she was kissing me.
And I just let her get on with it, no way was I going to even think about complaining.

ROSE'S POV: Why had I waited so long to do this?
It was meant to be, it felt right, it WAS right.
She was the only thing that mattered to me and I would spend every day prooving it to her.
She seemed nervous at first but that soon changed.
She tasted like cherries thanks to her lip balm, which she would have to re apply because I'd it all off.
Her hair was so smooth it felt like I was running my hands through silk.
My lips left hers and started down her neck. Her skin was so soft and tasted like cocoa butter.
She smelt delicious, I buried my face in her neck...
'Ow' she said quietly and I pulled away
Oh my God I had bitten her, luckily it wasn't too hard. She held my hand and lifted my chin.
'It's alright' she smilled softly 'we'll learn together'
I smiled back and hugged her to me again.

LISA'S POV: When I woke up the next morning, I didn't recognise the room right away so I was a little confused. Then I turned over to see Rose sleeping soundly beside me. I blinked trying to get my mind to work properly in the early hours as I tried to remember what had happened the night before.
I recalled what it had been like kissing her, it had felt like we were the only two in the world that mattered.
Then I remembered her hands going under my shirt and undoing the clasp of my bra...and then trailed her fingers around my chest, smiling the whole time as she did so. I felt a small moan of pleasure escape my lips and then my cheeks turn slightly pink from embarrassment.
Rose looked at me and then my cheek with the back of her hand.
'It's alright' she purred 'it's my first time too'
You could never tell.
'If you want to stop, we can' she added.
'No thank you' I squeaked and she smiled again and then took my hand leading me to the bed and sitting me down and taking my trousers off for me and then carried on kissing me.
'Are you one hundred percent sure about this Lalisa?' she said.
I nodded 'yes please' I whispered and she too climbed onto the bed and over me...
You can probably guess the rest

'Good morning beautiful' I turned to see Rose wide awake.
'Morning' I smiled as she kissed my forehead and I snuggled into her and she wrapped my hands around me.

ROSE'S POV: This was weird, up until now I thought that I was the submissive one but after last night, apparantly not.
I'd spent so long in my old life that I had no idea what I was capable of but now I could experiment. Well a little, I'd only go as far as Lalisa would allow me, I wouldn't do anything to jepodise what we had.
We had to look after each other.
And there was no way in hell that I'd ever try to take advantage of her in any way.
If I did then I would probably kill myself. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I ever hurt her at all.