three

For The Love Of God Don't Touch Her

'Are you sure this is a good idea?' Chaeyoung asked me.
'Yes I'm sure, you want to fit in don't you?' she nodded 'well this is the perfect way to do so, Rose' I smiled and she frowned at me.
'Why did you call me that?' she asked.
'Because your hair reminds me of the colourful flowers my mom used to grow back home'
'So what do I call you?' she asked and I thought for a moment.
'You can call me Lisa' I said.
'Oooh that's a pretty name' she said and i smiled 'so where are we actually going?'
'No where in particular' I replied 'just around'
'Sounds like a good plan'

We were actually starting to have a good time and it seemd like Rose was enjoying herself which was nice to see.
I'd only known her a few days but it felt like I'd known her for years and seeing her happy made me happy too.
But of course that meant that something had to go wrong.
'Well well what do we have here? Do you have any idea how long we've been searching for you?'
'Who are you?' I asked.
'No one's talking to you sweetheart, pipe down' one of them said.
'Oi, don't talk to her like that' said Rose stepping in front of me 'it's me you want so here I am so don't you dare go near her'
'Rose, what are you doing?' I hissed at her.
'Saving you like you saved me, these guys are here for me so there's no need for you to get involved too'
'What are they gonna do to you? my question was anwered when one of the men in front of us took out a monsterous looking wepon from his briefcase.
'No, it can't be, I'm not a ghoul, I'm different'
'That's what they all say' they laughed
'Don't you think that if I was a ghoul I'd have released my kagune by now?'
She had a point.
'That doesn't matter, you have some of the abilities and lets face it, you're not human are you, you're still a konster that needs to be destroyed'
'So because she doesn't fit in with your idea of 'human' she's a monster? how is that fair?' I piped up.
'She is more like them then she is us, why are you defending her?'
'Because she is my friend' I said simply and they laughed at me.
'Enough of this' the leader said and he struck out at her with his weapon.
'NOOOOOO!' I shouted and jumped in front of Rose.