six

For The Love Of God Don't Touch Her

'What am I gonna dooooooo?' I wailed and cried into Rose's shoulder 'I'm a mess'
'Shhh it's alright' she soothed 'you're just learning, mistakes are bound to be made'
The 'misrake' she was reffering to was that I had nearly killed someone because of my new sudden hunger.
Rose tried to reassure me but I hated myself and I hated what I had become and that's my excuse for what happened next.

ROSE'S POV: 'I hate this!' she shouted 'why couldn't you have just let me stay dead? It's better than being a monster'
My heart felt like it had just been shattered by a hammer. I felt red hot tears burn in my eyes but they refused to fall as I looked her straight in the face.
'Is that what you really think? You honestly think that it would be better if you weren't around, that I'd be better without you? Do you think that I'm a monster too? because if so then why the did you lie to me? I loved you, I trusted you and all this time it was completely fake. The whole damn thing was just for show' I paused 'maybe I should be dead too then huh? I wish you never saved me' I told her 'how about that huh?'
'Rose I...' I didn't let her finish.
'Don't eve think of an answer because the only thing I can think of is that you're a selfish that only thinks of herself which makes me a pathetic idiot becuase I love you so ing much that it ing kills me. It hurts like hell but I don't care because you're worth it Lisa, you're worth absolutley everything and you don't even realise' I took a deep breath and sank to my knees 'I love you so much' I whispered and finally, the tears began to fall down my cheeks.

LISA'S POV: I dropped to my knees beside her and wrapped my arms around her.
'None of what I've said before was a lie Chaeyoung. I meant every single word and still do'
'Then why say what you did?' she sniffed.
'Because I'm scared' I admitted 'I'm absolutley terrified of what I'm capable of doing' I wiped away her tears and hugged her again 'when you said you wished I didn't save you it made me realise how selfish I was being and I want you to know that I don't regret what I did for you, not one tiny bit'
'R-really?' she wasked and I nodded.
'Really, you're the best thing in the world to me Chaeyoung and I din't ever want to lose you. I'm so sorry I upset you. Can you forgive me?'
She kissed me 'of course I can' she said 'I meant what I said Lalisa, I'm going to take care of you, I swear it'
And then she kissed me again.