one

For The Love Of God Don't Touch Her

When I first...came across Chaeyoung, it was by complete accident.
I'd heard of these 'shows' that were usually a fun thing to go and watch but when I did go, I was disgusted by what I saw.
A girl that looked about my age, with pale skin and hair the colour of pretty peach roses was sat in the middle of some sort of arena with her face in her lap.
'Can we have the next challenger please?' a voice came across a tanoid system.
A mountain of a man came forward and started performing for the crowd, showing off muscles that were probabaly the result of too many steroids. I rolled my eyes and shook my head at the spectacle.
A husg fell over the crowd as he walked over the girl  in the centre.
'Is this it?' he said in a rough voice 'this is what everyone is afraid of?' he started laughing.
The girl raised her head and I saw a glimmer of a smlie spread across her face, it looked kinda evil.
'I do love when they underestimate me' she giggled.
She stood up and unfolded her arms to reveal six lethal looking blades between her fingers.
'I'm afraid this is going to hurt...a lot'
I barely registered her as she flitted back and forth, her opponant didn't stand a chance. When it was over, he fell to the ground, dead and the girl resumed her sitting position.
What the hell had I just watched? Surely she wasn't doing this of her own accord.
I scanned the crowd and found a rather large woman clapping and bouncing in her seat. Bingo! God I hoped she wasn't actually related to her at all, not that that mattered, no one should be treated like that for any reason. I had no clue what to do...
So I followed her when she was done.
I made my way to the arena exit and snuck in after the young girl.
The back rooms were more like a prison camp that wasn't even fit for the lowest criminal.
Where had she disappeared to.

Rose's POV:
My head hurt a bit but that was okay, everything was okay because I had won.
I would make mother happy. She would be happy, her pet had won and she wouldn't need to punish me.
I was a good girl and I would make mother proud and happy and everything would be okay. 
Maybe I would get a big surprise, the last one had been kinda hard but I still did it. Mother would be happy.
Someone else was here. Someone who shouldn't be. I should get this one too, be extra good, yes good idea. I laughed to myself and turned around.

Lisa's POV
When she turned around to face me, I saw that her eyes were bright red, the colour of blood.
Who, or what was she?
'Hello' I smiled and she tilted her head 'my name is Lalisa, who might you be?'
'Mother says no strangers' she said.
'That's very good advice' I agreed, feeling bad like I was speaking to her like she was a toddler 'what's your name sweetheart?' I asked and she frowned at me.
'How do I trust you?'
'That's for you to decide' I said.
She tilted her head and smiled 'Chaeyoung' she said.
'It's very nice to meet you Chaeyoung' I couldn't look away from her pale face and bright eyes, I felt like I might be scaring her by straing at her for so long but she was so beautiful.
I wanted to help her, wanted to save her from this...I couldn't even call it a life. But how could I get her out?
'Chaeyoung. would you like to come with me?'
'Come with you where?'
'Away from here, somewhere better'
'But my mother, she'll wonder where I am'
I sighed 'that woman is not your mother Chaeyoung. This isn't a life, it's not right'
'But she'll punish me, I don't want to be a bad girl' she strated rocking back and forth. What had been happening to her? 'I'm sorry Mommy, I'll be better, I will I promise I'll be good' she muttered
I held out my hand.
'Come with me Chaeyoung. I'll look after you, I swear'