five

For The Love Of God Don't Touch Her

LISA'S POV: I was alive, I had no idea how, but here I was.
'What the hell happened?' I asked.
'You were dead, and now you're not. Oh Lisa, I'm so sorry you got involved in all of this, it was all my fault, some guys came to kill me but you got in the way and you got badly hurt but somehow I managed to heal you. Oh and I have a kagune now, did I mention that?'
'Rose calm down' I said and she took a deep breath 'How exactly did your kagune help me?'
'I don't know, it reveresed whatever those things did to you I guess' she hugged me and I rested my head on her shoulder.
'Did you mean it? I asked.
'Mean what?' she asked and I smiled, she was so cute.
'I love you too' I told her ans she blushed.
'I'm going to look after you Lisa' she said 'whatever it takes, just like you did to me, I'm going to protect you I swear it'

This was so weird. thanks to Rose's kagune, I was alive but now I was like her and would have to survive as a ghoul too.
'I'm hungry' I said and blushed. Rose giggled.
'You'll get used to it' she said and took out a small packaged from her pocket 'here'
'What's that?' I asked concerned
'Just eat it, it's best not to ask to be honest'
I took it and swallowed...and then nearly threw up.
'It takes some getting used to'
'Rose, did I just eat raw meat?' she didn't reply, i felt sick again.
'If it helps, it wasn't human' she said in a small voice.
'I was vegatarian before' I told her and could see the sorrow in her eyes. She really did look as though she felt sorry for me. I felt bad for her though, she was trying to help me and I was being difficult. I sighed.
'It will be okay Lisa' said Rose my hair.
I wished I had her confidence.
I would make sure we survived this.
she was the most important thing to me now and she was the only thing that mattered...I didn't care what happened, I would get my together and I would be able to handle this, I would do it all for her bevause she was worth it and I wanted her to be happy because if she was happy, then so was I.