four

For The Love Of God Don't Touch Her

ROSE'S POV: I couldn't believe what she had just done.
I screamed, there was blood everywhere. I faced the monsters that had done this.
'YOU KILLED HER!!' I yelled 'YOU KILLED HER!' I felt heat rising through my whole body and then something happened that had never happened before.
'Now we're talking' one of the men sneered and re loaded his weapon.
I tried to see what was going on behind me and I got scared.
I had a Kagune, but that was impossible, I wasn't a Ghoul, I wasn't like others.
But maybe this was a good thing, I could defeat the ones that had taken her away from me.
I screamed out again and sent my kagune at them.
One of them struck out at me and I felt a sharp pain and saw a part of it hit the floor and I heard them laugh.
'This is the worst we've had, she's useless'
'Useless am I?' I said quietly and lashed out at them again. This time I managed to grab and destroy their weapons. They stared at me.
'Get away from me or that won't be the only thing I take from you. I WILL KILL YOU!!' I shouted.
Why was I sparing them? I should do the same to them that they did to me.
But no, what good would that do? It wouldn't bring Lisa back, and it wasn't what she would have wanted me to do it either.
I calmed down and my kagune disappeared.

I ran over and knelt beside her. Her beautiful face was splattered in her own blood, I wiped it away and kissed her cheek.
Why only now when she was gone did I realise my feelings for her?
She had saved me, taken me in and then sacraficed herself for me without a moments notice and now I couldn't even thank her for it.
I cradled her in my arms and cried.
'Please come back to me Lalisa' I whispered 'I need you to come back...I-I love you. I love you so much i can't even think right'
I knew of course that it was useless. I just hugged her to me and sobbed.
As I did so, I felt my kagune releasing itself again...what was going on?
'No doon't do that' I hissed as it stuck itself in the wound going from Lisa's shoulder to her stomach, it was as if it had a mind of its own. I was very confused.
'What are you doing?' I asked intrigued as if it could actually hear me.
Then I watched as it closed up and disappered. My kagune had healed her...I think...
'Lalisa?' I asked quietly in hope that it had actually worked. I felt silly.
But her eyes flickered open...although they weren't sky blue anymore, they were bright red.
'Lisa?' I said again and she looked at me and smiled.
I threw my arms around her and cried again but this time it was for a whole different reason.
She was alive,
Somehow my kagune had healed the damage that had been donebut also had changed Lisa too.