ten

For The Love Of God Don't Touch Her

'You really don't have to  treat me like a little kid' Rose tried to protest but it wouldn't work.
I would look after her like she had done for me so many times,
I carried her to the bed and and lay her down as gently as I could.
'Stop complaining' I told her 'you've lost a lot of blood' I did my best to dress her injury.
Froim what I knew which wasn't that much. a kagune was pretty much like any other organ of the body and if it got damaged then it could be very dangerous or even life threatening.
'It'll heal eventually on its own' she cringed as I tried to clean it.
'What happens when you wait for it to heal?' I asked and she shrugged.
'It's never happened before so I don't know' she said.
'Did you know those other Ghouls?' I asked and she nodded slowly.

ROSE'S POV: I sighed, I hoped I'd never have to tell this story but I had promised that I wouldn't hide anything from Lisa.
'They were, or they are the first humans I ever faught in the arena' I said.
'And you changed them?' Lisa asked.
'No god no' I said 'I guess they found some other way to change cause they were ashamed of losing and they didn't relaise what it was like and now they hate themselves even more and hate both species at the same time'
'Oh how charming' muttered Lisa and I giggled and then regretted it straight away, why did everything hurt so much? I sighed and leant back against the pillows.
I hated this, I felt weak and vunerable and couldn't get comfortable. It was a horrible feeling but I tried not to let Lisa see, she was trying so hard bless her.
I loved her so much.
'Have they been after you this whole time?'
'I don't really know' I admitted 'I suppose so, some people really know how to hold a grudge' Lisa laughed and I smiled, it was such a beautiful sound.
'You rest well okay?' she said and kissed me and made to leave the room.
'Lisa?' I called and she turned around 'could you....could you stay with me?' I asked quietly she came back and snuggled under the blankets beside me.

LISA'S POV: I woke up the next morning with Rose's kagune wrapped around me as well as her arms. I smiled to myself, I knew it was so she could feel connected to me but I felt conforted and safe, like nothing could touch me. I closed my eyes again.
And was awoken by Rose apoligising over and over again.
'Oh God Lisa I'm sorry. You're not hurt are you?'
'What no of course I'm not, I'm fine' I said.
She frowned 'strange'
'What, you want me to be hurt?' I teased.
'Don't do that' she scolded 'it's just weird, a kagune is supposed to be a weapon. I've never heard of one doing anything like that before'
I shrugged 'well lets face it, what part of this has ever been normal?' I said.
'Fair point, well made' she replied.
'And at least you're all healed now' I added.
'True' 
I hugged her tightly as her kagune disappeared.
'I love you Chaeyoung' I whispered.
'I love you too Lalisa' she replied.

And that's our story. Sure a lot of it didn't make sense but that's what made it more interesting and worthwhile. Although anything to do with Chaeyoung would always be worthwhile.
I had founf my other half and I wasn't about to let her go for anyone or anything.
Ever.