four

Lipstick Chateau

I was being stupid, I didn't even know the guy, what was I playing at?
Once my head and heart decided on something, I did everything to make it work and some day that would probably be my downfall.
But not today.
'We gotta stop meeting like this' I heard KangDae's voice behind me 'you in a rush or something? slow down will ya HyunAe?'
'Sorry' I said lessening my pace.
'That's okay, why are you inh such a hurry anyways?'
'There's someone I need to talk to and I can't do it unless they're alone' I said
'Oh' he replied 'well I'll leave yout o it then' he said and we parted ways when we got to the school and I went off to find Jongin.
Hopefully I could catch him before he got with his friends.
But I had no idea where to start looking, this school was huge!

I finally found him in one of the music rooms, and he was thankfully alone.
'Hello JongIn' I said smiling, he looked up from what he was doing and smiled back.
'I wasn't sure you knew my name' he said and I blushed, I could hardly tell him I'd had a dream about him.
'I heard someone in class say it' I lied and he shrugged.
'So any reason you're here?' he asked.
'Uhmm...' I hadn't actually thought of an answer. Crap.
He laughed 'you're a strange one HyunAe. I like that'  I blushed bright red and he chuckled again 'you're cute when you blush makes you actually have colour in your cheeks'
'Most people just think I'm a freak' I muttered looking at the floor.
He lifted my chin so I was looking straight in his beautiful eyes.
' what they think' he said 'you're perfect the way you are'
'Y-you really think so?' I asked nervously
'I know so' he replied firmly.
This was actually happening, I couldn't believe it.
And then his friends came in the room.
I knew it was too good to be true I thought angrily as I managed to slip away without them noticing me and before anyone could make fun of me.

We had defineatly had a moment
Right up until his friends had come in and spoilt it, there was something there.
I spent the rest of the day in an amazing mood and it even lasted until I got home.
'What's got you in such a good mood?' asked my Mom 'I thought you hated school'
'I do' I replied 'but it turns out not everyone at the place is an ignorant jerk'
'Well, I'm happy for you dear' she said
'Gomawo Umma' I replied and she raised her eyebrow at me.
'I thought you hated when I speak Korean to you?'
I shrugged 'things change' I said simply
And from now on, they certainly would.