two

Lipstick Chateau

I was really late to my next class but I didn't care, seeing KangDae had made me feel a lot better. 
He was the only one that was able to get me out of my bad moods and I loved him for it.
'Glad you could join us Miss Kim' the teacher said 'hurry up and take your seat please'
The only seat left was one right at the back. I sat down and took out my books.
History was my favourite subject so I actually managed to pay attention and even made some notes.
I proimise I wasn't always so against school, I used to be a top student before I came here and I was still so angry at my parents for making me come here.
'It's the best in the area, you'll love it once you're there' I laughed at the thought, I'd been here a year already and I still hated it.
I sighed to myself 'I have to make them proud' I thought
Althought I was mad, my family were the most important thing in my life
Or at least they were...

'Wow you're really as nerdy as they say huh?' said a voice beside me.
Facing me was a boy with soft brown hair and chocolate brown eyes, his heart shaped lips were worn in a smile that showed bright white teeth, his perfectly shaped eyebrow was arched as he looked at me.
'What's it to you what I do?' I snapped back.
'Wow easy tiger' he chuckled 'I'm just making converstaion'
'Well just don't then' I said
A cough came from the front of the room
'Mr and Miss Kim is my teaching interupting something?' the teacher asked
'No sir' we said together
'Then kindly cut it out' he said.
I blushed bright red, I'd never been told off in class before. It was bloody awful.
'Hey nerd wait up' I sighed and rolled my eyes.
'What do  you want?' I asked.
'To say sorry' he replied, I raised my eyebrow.
'Oh sure because you care so much?' I scoffed 'you're only doing it to save your reputation, well don't bother because I don't care' I made to walk away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.
'You really think I'm going to let you get away so easily now?' he smirked 'I've been waiting for something interesting to happen in this place for ages, it's always been the same day in day out. I need something to distract me'
'Well I'm not being your entertainment' I pulled myself from his grip 'you're gonna have to find yourself another lap dog because I'm not interested' I walked away without looking back.
How dare he speak to me like that. Imay not fit in at this school but there was no way in hell I was going to let anyone use me like that.
I was better off alone if that was how pwople were going to act like to me.