Chapter Eight: We Could Be Someday

You with the Jet Black Heart

" I'm losing my mind, just a little. "

 

 

 

-----------------------


Months passed, the mortal bride had observed that Jungkook had grown a bit more on guard and snappy.

 

Sometimes he could see the demon following him around, glaring at ghost or other spiritual being seen near them.

 

He remembers one afternoon, Seokjin didn't want to be followed when one of his lowerclass men and had came to talk to him, Seokjin didn't expect for the demon to actually stand next to near him the whole time they exchanged words and the older male making the young student to feel uncomfortable with his gaze.

 

Or the time when Seokjin had finished his activity late, and doesn't want to home with both demons at night. They fought because Seokjin didn't want to go and Jungkook, eyes red, with a jaw clenched from Seokjin whose adamant  with his decision.

 

" Look, I don't care if I'm your bride or you're some king but you can't just order me around " he says, voice echoing in the hallway, there were no other students in the building and Seokjin is thankful for that, he wanted to snap at the older whose been making him feel like his being caged by the demon, feeling trap and unable to go the places he wants to go or talk to someone with scaring them away.

 

Seokjin didn't need a distraction, he has to finish this activity, his mad that the demon doesn't understand how frustrated he is because he had tried to aim to be the top of their class and because of the demon king and his presence always around him, his more in danger and more distracted.

 

Seokjin was facing him, his ears turning red from being mad, Jungkook clicked his tongue. He doesn't didn't think asking Seokjin to go home early would lead them to a fight.

 

" I'm just worried " Jungkook says and Seokjin looks at the demon, eyes wide cause did he really say that?  Taehyung was nowhere to be found, if he was here the older would make a joke of the demon general.

 

Seokjin was about to apologize because Jungkook cannot changed his mind when a hand grabs his wrist forcefully and Seokjin blink and he was already back home, Jungkook's home, standing in the middle of the living room.

 

He gritted his teeth, annoyed, the demon doesn't look affected by his huff and how he push the older's hand away to release his hold on his wrist before stomping up to the stairs to the demons room, Jungkook followed but was met with a locked glass door.

" Seokjin"

 

Seokjin doesn't changed his uniform and just flops in bed and covered himself.

 

" Go away! " his really pissed, frustrated, and mad, Jungkook looks at the glass door seeing the lump on bed clearly even in the dark.

 

The demon rolls his eyes but doesn't try to enter the room, his room, he had upset  the younger man and he doesn't want to make it worse just like the other days. So he sigh and leaves to Jimin and Taehyungs apartment, giving the human his space.

 

 

----------------

 

 


It was distasteful for Seokjin, he doesn't want any of his bullsht, even Jimin and Taehyung had recieved the worse  of him yet it seems that they're already getting used to Jungkook's sudden short tempered personality.

 

" Seokjin " he looks at MJ as he enters the locker rooms and JinJin had look left and right to see if he was with a company. " Jungkook and Jimin are here again "

 

" again? " Seokjin sigh, his co-workers knows Jungkook is actually rich and Jimin's rolex watch cost a fortune and the others are all wondering why their even working in some cafe. Seokjin just really wants peace in his life but it seems that the demons whose always around him doesn't give him a break.

 

Siwon, their manager, doesn't really want to question more of the two new recruits objective nor does he wanna know about their life, as long as he can have the good number of staffs to help the shop. Seokjin looks at the two who were busy in their own world as they open their own locker.

 

The MJ and JinJin bids goodbye as they wear their casual clothes and heads out from the back door, Seokjin sighs and finally dress himself in a white polo shirt before locking the metal cabinet.

 

Just when he was about to head out to the counter, a slight pain course through his leg that had made him hiss in discomfort and he immediately holds on the metal lockers before dropping  to the floor, hands cushioning the fall and his left breathing heavily with wide eyes.

 

He looks down and lifted his jeans but halts as he sees flesh blood already soaking the fabric.

 

" sht " he curse and looks around to see what had cause the bleeding but nothing sharp nor dangerous was around, he realized, unless Jungkook was the cause of it---

 

He yelps in surprise the moment the door opens and he turns his head and saw Jungkook, eyes frantically looking around before he stops and stare at Seokjin and sees the blood on the brides leg.

 

" what happened? " Jungkook asked and heads towards  Seokjin, scanning him if he was injured and also brought his attention in their surroundings. Eyes red and his pissed as there's a faint scent of somebody dangerous, and familiar, is mixing in the air with their own. Seokjin doesn't have time for one of Jungkook's anger episode  so he shakes his head reassures him that his fine and he momentarily stops when his eyes find it's way to the demons leg.

" Jungkook, your bleeding... " Seokjin was never used to see the demon with blood on his skin, Jungkook seems to had acknowledge that he is in fact, bleeding but he rush to Seokjin first.

 

" I thought you heal yourself? Don't you? " Seokjin slightly panics yet Jungkook looked like he doesn't give two shts about his own injury.

 

Jimin enters moments later to check at them both and gasp seeing Seokjin injured and his general also in the same situation. Jimin had also sense and see something in Seokjin's leg, he panicks.

 

" he needs be treated as soon as possible " Jimin says as he sees Seokjin slowly gets pale and slightly drowsy. Jungkook holds Seokjins hand and Jimin wanted to stop him from using teleportation but Jungkook was too fast and angry to listen so he carries Seokjin  before disappearing into thin air.

 

Jimin calls Taehyung through their minds, informing the other demon as he had witness an invisible spell that he saw with his hidden eye on the brides injured leg along with Jungkook's.

 

" She's trying to kill him " Jimin frowns and Taehyung clicked his tongue.

 

" She's jealous that's why " Taehyung replies and stands to walk towards the large mirror in their apartment. " I'm warning Namjoon, they can help us stop whatever she's planning.  "

 

" you think she's not here? " Jimin doesn't heads back to his post as their future king isn't in the building, he walks throught the wall and walls and outside the back alley.

 

" no, I know she's here yet not physically, that demon is greedy and selfish " Taehyung opens a portal mirrored the other world with a hand extended to the object, his touched turn the reflection into ripples " she's using other demons to do her dirty work and at the same time she's following our majesty and the bride, even as we speak. " Namjoon appears in the mirrored portal and he sees Taehyungs face.

 

He knows somethings wrong back in the mortals realm.

 

 

--------------------

 

 

Jungkook felt his own leg throbbing in pain as he reappears in hospital bathroom, he mentally curse himself.

 

 

A man in white gown walks out of the cubicle before looking surprised, he freezes for a moment, surprise to see someone inside the doctors bathroom as no civilians are allowed inside before he looks worriedly at the pale man on Jungkook's arms.

 

 

" nurse! " the doctor calls as he opens the door and the next thing Jungkook felt his body reacts when hands removed his bride away from his hold and how his heart felt heavy with the way Seokjin still doesn't open his eyes, sweats forming on his now pale skin.

 

 

" sir please stay here, the doctors will do their best to help him " Jungkook didn't realized he had been following them to the surgery room, a woman halting him before he could enter and before Jungkook could ask if he could stay even on the side to watch over his bride,  the doors closed to his face with a soft air hitting his skin.

.

they took him away from him, Jungkook felt relentless and he couldn't understand how his chest felt a slight pain, his still wearing the white polo and his leg letting out blood on the floor causing the people around to look at him and a nurse to look at his leg but Jungkook's attention stayed to the door.

 

 

How did this happen?

 

 

His mind is everywhere as the nurses helped his injury and Jungkook gazed below, seeing the nurses looking confused and had stop after successfully cutting his jeans around the kneecap to remove the fabric and see how badly the cut wad judging from the large amount of blood pooling on the floor but to see no cut present on his leg, he suddenly has some hunch who injured his bride and healed him moments ago, he felt that, a familiar force that was sent to him and looking down on his bleeding leg which is suddenly healing earning a weird look from the nurse who was checking up on it.

 

 

The cut was deep, Jungkook knows even without seeing the open wound but he knows and he knows it isn't pretty.

 

 

All he could think of at the moment is who would even dare do this to his bride, He was bind to Seokjin but there's somekind of magic that his felt before. It's impossible for any lower class demons to be able to put a heavy spell on him, cutting him off from regenerating, except if it was someone who had knew him well for many many many centuries.

 

 

Seokjin might recover and that's his top priority, he felt Jimin poking his mind and Jungkook let's him speak on his head to him.

 

 

" I was about to warn you Kook, this time don't use your power  trust me" he says " listen to me, she's within your area, keep yourself close to Seokjin no matter what, she might do something we do not want to happen " Jungkook wanted to be the one who would face the demon that dared injured his Seokjin but the bride needs him close before, he would be the one to find anyone who would try to kill him, punish them with the cruellest way he could think and banish them to the depths of hell but he wasn't that heartless to leave Seokjin now, his not stupid to leave his bride unguarded.

 

 

" Jimin, Taehyung " his voice on their mind had them stop their tracks to listen to the demon's order in his tone, both know he only use this during war or conquering souls from crowding demons who never take orders to him" find whoever fcking did this to him and send them in the fiery pits of hell to rot and suffer for eternity  "

 


" as you wish our majesty "  they said in unison before Jungkook could feel them cut off their energy sent to him.

 

The demon sits in chairs near the surgery room, Jungkook looks down to his leg, about to heal himself when he remembers Jimins warning. 

 

Jungkook felt a familiar dark energy around, he turn his head to the other side of the hallway, their were nurses, patients and children around. He knows she's somewhere in the building, he could feel her jealousy from a mile away. He grit his teeth, he doesn't want this right now nor ever, if Seokjin meets her, he might probably hate him more and that's the last thing he needs right now.

 

" you snake " he looks down to his jeans, feeling the pain throbbing on this injured leg " What are you planning to do"

 

As expected Jungkook knew she wouldn't resist him.

 

" My love " she whisphers in his ears, Jungkook doesn't really expect a reply but the voice he hated the most says "  I'll end your suffering  "

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

I'm actually hating on this anonymous character lmao
Anyways #BTS_Song yall Seokjin looks so cute with his boyfriends 😭 his so cute😢😍💞👌 even though I couldn't watch it all 

 

Sorry for the short chapter, I'll make it longer next time 😢 also thank you those reader who would give me the music recommendation when I ask, since I write with music as inspiration, you guys are helping me greatly 💕 also see you guys in the next chapter 👋🌷