Chapter three: the demons

You with the Jet Black Heart

His a simple man living a simple life.

 

 

Actually, erase that, his a simple man living in a complicated life.

 

 

Seokjin should have listen to the monks in the temple when he was young, now that his charm is gone, he knows his in deep sht.

 

 

he wakes up to noises and movement around, feeling his bed creak at some point, the mattress pushed down along with his weigh and someones else, and now he regrets opening his eyes.

 

 

With an alarming look, he kicks the man on his stomach out of instincts, something Jungkook didn't foresee that would happen and Jungkook falls off the bed in a loud thud,

 

 

oh sht.

 

 

He panics, realizing he had kicked someone with all his might, too hard and fast, the sound of a heavy weighted body hitting the floor echoed the small room.

 

 

He was about to look at the man when suddenly Seokjin feels a sting on his back, burning his spine like a fast spreading wild fire, like it was him who had fell on the floor, the pain course through his back then to his leg, he wince.

 

 

" Fckng btch " the man he had kicked stands, Jungkook groans slightly as he feels the pain but it's slowly fading, the demon looked like his left leg got dislocated, a lump on his foot but he seems alright judging by the way he can still muster a glare.

 

 

Seokjin tries to kick his feet off the bed to run away, only to halt midway and cry in pain, he looks down and saw the same lump on his feet, tears on the corner of his eyes, he looks at Jungkook who smirked at his misfortune.

 

 

" well, well, karma is a btch ain't it? " he twist his foot on the floor effortlessly, Seokjin hates the sound of bones cracking, he sees that Jungkook fixed his problems and strides towards him, he sits on the edge of the bed, and a playful smirk on his face.

 

 

Jungkook loves the way he looks at him, doe eyes, perfect caramel orbs, flushed cheeks, his hair stinking in all the right places and pink plump lips parted, he feels like cursing on his face for being too perfect but his mind had filter those words out of his mouth because his supposed to be an who hates the idea of having this human bride .

 

 

" this is what you get for kicking me off you sht " Seokjin wants to get out of the room, wants to go away where this demon of a person is no where near him, his scared to what he could do when his unable to run.

 

 

" now " he looks at the boy's body, scanning him all over, Seokjin feels too unsafe with those dark eyes roaming all over his skin, he sees the glint of colors somewhere in those orbs, he can't guess what particular hues it is but Seokjin doesn't dwell on that.

 

 

Jungkook tries to hold him, fingers already reaching to him, not because he wants to kill the man but because he had a hunch on how far this connection brings them both.

 

 

Seokjin felt the man's warm hands holding his shirt and lifts it up, Seokjin flinch and glares, Jungkook isn't intimidated that much but the man tries to punch him, and it only stops midway to Jungkook's face, seems like he can still use his powers but not too much.

 

 

" try fcking touch me again and I'm going to throw you off the window " Jungkook says, eyes not leaving at the view of his skin underneath the shirt, he sees the familiar scar on his stomach, on the chest, around the hips, small and long scars, everything is all Jungkook's work.

 

 

' i see ' he looks down to the man's feet, it seems his way of regenerating doesn't exist unlike Jungkook, understandable, his a demon after all.

 

 

The scars had been the ones which Jungkook made within the past six months, he looks at the one on the right collar bone, on the side of the neck and even on the jaw.

 

 

Seokjin had feel uncomfortable with the way the older man stares on his exposed skin, he couldn't move his hand and he couldn't run away.

 

 

The pain on his foot is unbelievably painful but he can't speak about it, not when the man is holding it with light touches as he stares at his collar, probably the three scars near his face.

 

 

Jungkook now understand, his brow furrowed, this was a rather strong and dangerous connection they had.

 

 

Jungkook can withstand any pain and any injury, cut his head, shoot a bullet, or even drop him from the highest building but he will never die, he is immortal and nothing can kill him yet his bride is in contrast to him, fragile, breakable and a mortal.

 

 

The scars explains it, if Jungkook gets a cut then Kim Seokjin will also have one, except it doesn't disappear, it stays.

 

 

" Alright, listen to me Kim Seokjin " he lets the shirt hung back to man's body and his hands found its way to the humans recently injured feet. Seokjin wince as the demon touched his foot, a small cry escapes his mouth and Jungkook's chest tighten at the emotions connected to him, he is seriously feeling pity and protective all of a sudden.

 

 

His fingers twitched at the emotion coursing through his veins, the sudden want to let the pain for his bride to go away, Jungkook has that solution but he knows both of them would hate it.

 

 

" oh shut up " he glares, only a bit, puts the foot down the mattress and leans close to the male, as he brings his lips closer but then his body halts again.

 

 

Jungkook frustratingly sighs, he was  pretty much sure Kim Seokjin is making him lose his control of all things especially his body. He only clicked his tongue as Kim Seokjin closed his eyes, looking like his praying or chanting in his mind to make Jungkook stop.

 

 

" if you trust me on this, your gonna heal " Jungkook speaks, trying to steady his voice, he wants to lash, he had been too tired of playing this hide and seek and now that he had found what his seeking, he wasn't allowed to even do the ritual let alone touch him.

 

 

Kim Seokjin had open his eyes and Jungkook had to look anywhere than those tantalizing brown orbs that had full of mystery, he can't bring himself to look but he can bring himself to try and read his mind.

 

 

" i guess you already know I'm a demon " Jungkook proudly says, he leans away, a smirk on his lips hiding his confused state on how he still cannot go into his mind. Kim Seokjin stares at him, he doesn't nod but Jungkook continues.

 

 

" and I'm a powerful one, my abilities are plenty and one of them are self regenerating and healing, i can, in fact heal you for free " he gestures for  the foot that had pained the man " i can make the pain go away, in an instant actually, you wont even fcking believe you broke your foot " Kim Seokjin already looks dizzy and pale, he let his back slouch on the headboard as he listens to the demon telling him miracles.

 

 

But his a demon, a true creature from the dark, so miracles aren't far behind.

 

 

Seokjin only whimpers as the throb on his foot returns and he only nods at Jungkook, a bit too desperate that had Jungkook feel something on his chest.

 

 

He wasted no time to lean close again, hands finally able to hold the man's waist and nape, the force that had him restrict from further touching his bride had disappear and Jungkook wants it that way.

 

 

He felt the warm of the man's nape on his palm as he softly connects their lips in a slow kiss, Jungkook expects it to be nothing but lips to lips touching but his suddenly felt his chest exploding into a million fireworks, the sparks flying around his skin to his fingers, there's a sudden tightness in his chest, like the surprise is too big yet too short and not enough for his cravings.

 

 

Jungkook drags the man down from the headboard until Seokjin is finally lying his head on the mattress, his mouth in need to taste more of the addictive flavor on his lips, he wanted more, his tongue suddenly craves to enter the sweet mouth, biting the males lower lip as his hands found their way to the warm skin on the hips and cheek.

 

 

Fingers grazing the warm skin and Seokjin felt the roughness of his hands, strong and all too dominant in a way he could feel how they moved to let him know he had been drowned in this kiss.

 

 

Seokjin moans at the demon mouth trailing hot kisses on his jaw and neck,  sloppy yet a bit eager, Jungkook sees his opportunity to capture an open kiss and takes every moan to his mouth, Jungkook lets his tongue in and his feeling all the weird possessive behaviour surfacing off him as he feels the man knees opens up and between his side, fingers on on his scalp and around his neck, he wanted to suddenly keep him and be his alone.

 

 

He lets his larger and rough hands travel underneath the clothe, holding the small waist to the soft stomach, touching the scars and going higher, his suddenly hungry, his lips never leaving that sweet mouth and  loving how the man his kissing looks so breathless, Jungkook growls as Seokjin arches his back when he softly brush his s.

 

 

He was going crazy, the man underneath him had him hard and needy to fck, this was it, he was warned by his adviser with this.

 

 

Seokjin is his bride, the man who will be with him forever, the destined person for Jungkook, the one who will give birth to his children, the person the universe sent to him, his lover, his bride, his everything.

 

 

Jungkook's eyes flashed bloodiest of all red as he looks down panting slightly at the sudden crashing emotions rushing to him, he looks at Seokjin eyes half opened, staring at him as he pants, the need for air in his lungs, his lips swollen, red yet his skin is still fresh, untouched, Jungkook wanted to mark him.

 

 

But he stops himself right there.

 

 

This wasn't right

 

 

He doesn't want this

 

 

He still stares at the human, looking beautiful underneath him, whose trapped between his hands, Jungkook doesn't like this.

 

 

The throb on his chest, this feelings he was overwhelmed off weren't his.

 

 

He sees Seokjin looking at him confused now.

 

 

Jungkook doesn't want this kind of start, it wasn't him kissing the man, his stupid demonic self did it.

 

 

He jumps out of the bed looking at Seokjin in horror, the man only worriedly watch Jungkook as he grabs his hair frustratingly and looked like he had made the biggest regret in his life.

 

 

Seokjin is hurt at the way Jungkook had acted, was he..a bad kisser? Is that why he was suddenly acting like this?

 

 

 

He was about to voice out his thoughts when Jungkook shakes his head, talking to himself and even looks back at Seokjin looking like he had the worst one night stand in all of his history or Seokjin had killed his whole family or something, Seokjin felt a throb on his chest.

 

 

" I'm leaving " Jungkook doesn't like the way he feels like his being drowned, like his feet had been chained to a rock under the cold lake as he sees the pained expression on Kim Seokjin's gentle features, Jungkook reminds himself, this isn't his emotion, someone fck him up just like the other Kings that's why they feel like they'll die seeing their brides shedding a single tear.

 

 

Like a car that had crashed into his body, that's what he felt when he turns around and leaving the apartment and like a holy sword pierce through his skin, is what it felt when he smell the pain from him bride.

 

 

----------------

 

 


Jungkook, doesn't know what to do. 

 

 

It had been weeks since he had found his bride, tasted him and found the joy in feeling those different emotions crashing through him like a huge truck and dying as he left his bride after .

 

 

He swear, the fxking sht he is, his messed up.

 

 

He thinks of nothing but to hold those hands and stay by his brides side, to just kiss him long and hard and taste his sweetness again and explore his body but Jungkook only shake off those thoughts that he believes isn't his.

 

 

 

He only met the man but yet here he is, one of the most feared demon in the realm, looking like death himself as he lays on the bed, staring at the ceiling, imagine his bride.

 

 

Namjoon sighs, the other demons had became too annoyed seeing thier young ruler acting like a love sick puppy who had opened the mirror to their world and keep telling them on how he feels so fcking annoyed and pissed and lonely at the same time after the whole story he had told them.

 

 

Jimin shakes his head as he sent a records to ashes from his fingertips to the burnt records of hell as it fall off his hold.

 

 

" you're in love " Jimin says and Jungkook still groans at those words, he had heard them again and again everytime he speaks to them and it still makes him feel a bit weird " the fck you saying those emotions aren't yours? I thought your smarter than this? "

 

 

Taehyung keeps his smirk plastered on his lips, the amused glint in his eyes seeing their young leader lying on bed looking like sht.

 

 

" this is all the fcking universe's fault, i know this feelings aren't real, why the hell would i, dare i fcking say it, fell in love with...with... that human?! " Jungkook faces the ceiling, throwing his hands on the air and grunting and whining.

 

 

" you're a fcking idiot! " Jimin says in frustration, rolling his eyes, the smaller demon ruffles his own grey hair and holding his horn " for the past days you still chicken out when you realized your feelings for him, all we need is for you and him to go love and fck each other,  not to make things hard for us, christ your making things harder! "

 

 

Jimin turns around leaving the room saying ' I did not sign up for this sht! ' before slamming the door decorated with demonic skulls.

 

 

Jungkook groans at the sound of the bones cracking and looks at the mirror, Namjoon shakes his head with a smile on his face.

 

 

" in all honesty, you've been restricted to feel those emotions towards the others other than your bride for the past centuries, that's why this whole thing is new for you " Namjoon sits on a chair beside a sleeping Yoongi, the man had heard enough of Jungkook's petty whine and had decided to ignore his , yet Taehyung and Hoseok listens this time unlike the other passing days where they laughed their asses at him as he retold the story, saying the demon under lord is scared  of his feelings for his bride.

 

 

" but seeing for the past days your still inside the room and haven't visited him, this just proved my hunch of you're feelings for him " Namjoon likes the way Jungkook looks at him in denial,  it's amusing, he miss teasing the young lord.

 

 

" and how your scared to admit it, " Jungkook doesn't look at them anymore, he was still not agreeing to any of this, the pain in his chest still linger and something in him wanted to return to that bedroom, where he left someone looking at him with hurt and sadness--Jungkook shakes his head, no way his thinking about that right now, his seriously fck up.

 

 

" again and again " he groans and pushes his arms to his head, covering his eyes from the brightness of the sun slowly seeping to his bedroom " I am not fcking in love, period. "

 

 

Taehyung silently chuckles and even Yoongi smiles as he pretend to sleep, they think it's a bit endearing seeing the young king like this, they know he will change.

 

 

The bride always had the charm in them to do so.

 

 

 

----------------

 

 


" Jin! pass! " the roars of cheers almost made his teammates voice unheard, Seokjin runs across the field, passing the ball in a swift and clean kick and landed to a happy Jaewhan near the goal post, Seokjin was about to support him near the front when he had felt a jab on his rib.

 

 

The whistle blows and resonates the soccer field, the student's roars a loud sound of 'booo' after seeing the stunt on of the rival players pulled.

 

 

a red card had been shown and Seokjin sees how frustrated the guy is looking at the referee then to Seokjin.

 

 

Something in his eyes, caught his guard, a glint of yellow swimming in his eyes for a second.

 

 

A demon.

 

 

Seokjin had been too cautious for the past years knowing his different, he had seen signs of dark being looming around him since his childhood days until he had been sent to the temple to learn these things more, feeding him the knowledge and his grateful for not being ignorant about the dangers around him, Seokjin knew but not that fully, the information is still limited but he knows this time, there are demons lurking around him since the protection bracelet around his wrist is gone.

 

 

" sub " Seokjin says as soon as Jaewhan came to his side, worried at his state " sub me out "

 

 

He heads out of the field and sat on the bleachers, ignoring the people around and the loud cheers, he doesn't wait for the match to finished.

 

 

--------------

 

 

 

It had been weeks when demons in human skin tries to hurt him, the weird way they do it, in a form of students, strangers and familiar faces.

 

 

 

Seokjin doesn't receive  too much of pain though, it seems like there's a limit of each of their attacks, some kind of force that lets them touch him only a single time then later, they only scowl at him, unable to do anything after.

 

 

 

His pissed though, he just wants to have a peaceful day and not some douche demon shoving him around and playing him.

 

 

 

Jaewhan and Sanduel are also annoyed with the 'bully' that never happened before until recently, their confused and mad.

 

 

 

" hey watch it! " one dude obviously tried to push him down the stairs, thankfully Sanduel sees his motive and had hold unto Seokjin's arm.

 

 

 

" the fck is wrong with you?! "Jaewhan snaps, he was about to throw a punch when Seokjin calls to his friend, stopping him from doing anything that might result to his friends hurting, he doesn't want them to get involved in the shts that happening around him, they'll be in danger if it happens.

 

 

 

The demon only walks away, muttering about ' strong scent of the king around his body ' before disappearing on the stair case, Seokjin is positive that demon had possessed the student since he doesn't sees colors changing in his eyes unlike the others.

 

 

 

" the hell is wrong with everyone? " Sanduel stares at the disappearing figure on the stairs before looking at Jaewhan, with the same expression on their faces, brows furrowed and lips in a thin line, both of them clearly not impressed with the whole series of people trying to hurt Seokjin in a week.

 

 

The trio heads out to the building and off to the gate when Sanduel and Jaewhan stops in their tracks all of a sudden, Seokjin looking at them confused until he follows their gaze and saw a man standing outside, gaining attention from the students around.

 

 

It's Jungkook, wearing all black from head to toe.

 

 

Seokjin feels a sting on his chest.

 

 

Jungkook feels the emitted aura of danger around Seokjin, his body feels the pain and touch of demons, for a week, he had left him alone trusting that if had able to restrict the demon lord's power over him then Seokjin is fine of his own, no big deal.

 

 

Until the touch of the demons continues and Jungkook is pissed off.

 

 

He looks up as he feels his chest stings, the indication of his bride near him, he finds the man easily as the golden aura surrounds him flow in the air, around his body.

 

 

Jungkook tries to stop the feeling in his chest and stomach, maybe his just hungry, but demons dont need to eat so what in hell is he feeling right now?

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Jungkook is an
A confused one that is
Forgive him
He never tasted real love in his life
Seokjin baby is gonna be alright
And the other demons are out
Tryna either steal or kill the bride
●︿●

 

Hi lovely readers!
Sorry for the long wait
Your author is just a nerd
Who likes to keep my grades up
But always remember
Like once Taehyung said
"Good grades aren't everything"
Something like that lol
But it doesnt mean you should not study
Just dream big and put an effort to reach it
No one wants to have a shtty life
Do something great that can
Contribute good things to your future self ❤