Chapter Six: Faded

You with the Jet Black Heart

" But theirs hope in this cruel reality " 

 

 

 


Seokjin looks up as he felt something hit sofly on his cheeks, his eyebrows furrows seeing the demon looking at him in cold sweat.

 

" what? " he asked, and was about to say something sarcastic until he saw the male carrying a red bathrobe on his other hand.

 

Seokjin thinks Jungkook probably needs to wash up but the demon finally snaps out of his trance and steps back, Seokjin doesn't question him to why his looking at him like his grown a second head.

 

Jungkook on the other hand is too invested with looking at Seokjin, damn sht, the brunet doesn't know how his appearance right now could throw anyone off guard.

 

His only wearing a towel, covering his lower half and boy, he have such small waist, smoth looking skin and his whole self is slowly returning to that annoying golden-fcking-glowing. Cheeks looking red from the hot bath, even his chest looks so inviting. 

 

Jungkook wants to bang his head in the nearest wall. What the hell was that? Why is he getting too attracted? 

 

After his ten seconds pause, Jungkook takes advantage of the distance and retreats after throwing Seokjin his bathrobe, which the later easy caught and looks at the demon a bit puzzled. 

 

" you still smell " thank fxking sht his not stuttering, Jungkook has a reputation to uphold, and there's no way in hell he wants to let the human bride see him being flustered by his appearance. 

 

Seokjin wears the robe and finally covered the view, (Jungkook is a bit dissapointed) there's a very small pout in his lips, and a brow furrowed. 

 

Jungkook walks towards the large walk-in closet and took out the few clothes he hadn't wore this week, taking them off from the closet, he walks back to hand them to the bride. 

 

" You're not going to go home after what happened " he explained after seeing him looking confused, still Seokjin accepted the clothes and gave a small thanks to the demon.

 

Jungkook's eyes had stared those tantalizing orbs for a moment yet Seokjin looks at the demon with confusion, Jungkook gets a bit lost in those eyes and almost took a step forward until Seokjin breaks the contact first, looking away, his cheeks dusted in pink and shuffles back to the bathroom.

 

The demon didn't know he had hold his breath until the bride was out of view. 

 

" that was okay " Jungkook says to himself, surprised Seokjin didn't throw some accusing question on why Jungkook is being too kind or even turning away too quickly when he said to let him stay over " This might work out "

 

He turns around and walk back to his bed, Jungkook lies down to the right side of the mattress, waiting for Kim Seokjin to finish so he could wash up too, as he lay down there and stare at his ceiling, his thinking, maybe this will work out.

 

------------------------

 

Seokjin goes out of the bathroom with a towel on his damp head, Jungkook immediately stands to bring his own clothes to the bathroom.

 

maybe this will work but it would take some time.

 

Seokjin practically lean in the farthest corner the moment he saw Jungkook standing up, the demon knows his just cautious around him but still, that's a bit rude for him. 

 

" you can relax now, I'm not going to do anything stupid " Jungkook says but Seokjin doesn't move an inch, he was about to rolls his eyes and say something rude when Taehyung's warning echoes to his mind. His mouth immediately shut one moment, like he had controlled his mouth from saying sht and Seokjin sees the way his jaw clenched tight and eyes closing for a second, like his debating over something in his head. 

 

Jungkook tries to say something else instead, he opens his eyes to look at Seokjin properly, gaze meeting those warm orbs staring at him innocently.

 

" If your already tired, you can sleep on the bed, I won't do anything to hurt you " he says sincerely, Seokjin had looked at him as the demon stares at him with nothing but, warmth in his face. Although his not smiling, Jungkook looks more relax as he talks.


" there's a walk in closet you could use to change if you don't like the clothes I gave you "

 

The demon looks at his bride, shirt actually hugging his chest and clinging in his waist like a fcker, why is it so small and his shoulders, fck, And the pants doesn't help as those sweat grey pants that had his smell is rather loose and leaving the demon over lord to his imaginations

 

" okay " the bride says almost in a whisper as he looks down to his feet, unable to look at him longer, because his heart is starting to hammering in his chest. 

 

Jungkook takes that as a cue and walks towards the batbroom with his clothes in hand. 

 

------------------

 

It was such a nerve wrecking night in the demons bedroom, Seokjin almost couldn't sleep, Jungkook could feel the the human moving every minute like his uncomfortable and couldn't get a wink of sleep because of his presence, Seokjin stares at the other side of the room as Jungkook had the view of the bathroom door and night stand. 

 

It was a rather awkward moment, Seokjin could see the living room ceiling from where his lying, he scans the place as the glass wall separates him from the other room below, and seeing the buildings and cities outside the glass window, he could see the city lights, Jungkook has a nice place, he thinks. 

 

After looking at outside, Seokjin had dozed of to sleep, letting out soft breathes, as he curls to his own side.

 

That night, he felt a bit safe.

 

-----------------------

 

When morning came, Seokjin had gotten up to the sound of the doorbell ringin, he sat up and was greeted with the a dark room and only the source of light coming from the lamp in the nightstand, Seokjin looks for a clock, his still half as sleep and blurry view in front. He sees a familiar red light, it was already eight thirty and Seokjin is confused. 

 

He looks down to see himself covered in mountains of blanket and sees no demon next to him, he looks out of the window and realized he couldn't see the view from the first floor living room nor the view outside the glass window below. Seokjin decides to get out of bed.

 

He finds the knobless door and pushed the cold surface to open, Seokjin is then greeted with the sunlights reflected in city buildings and that makes him squints in dizzy. 

 

" Seokjin! " a familiar voice calls his name below, he looks down to see three people or demons, rather, two happily waving at him and one busy with placing the plates on the dinning table. 

 

Seokjin remembers the two other demons from last time he met Jungkook, but they looked normal. One with blond sandy hair and the other one had grey yet curly strands and whats surprising is that they look more human than Seokjin.

 

Wow, is what he could say. 

 

He walks down the stairs, and the blond one had smile from ear to ear seeing Seokjin walking down a bit slow and squinting as he stares down his steps, the blond demon runs to Seokjin when he finally reaches the living room, all Seokjin was expecting was a greeting but this demon was rather touchy and he immediately hugs Seokjin. 

 

He could see Jungkook finally looking at them. 

 

" crap you are so fcking beautiful, I'm so happy to have finally meet you! " Seokjin hears the other nameless demon chuckles in his seat, Seokjin couldn't almost breathe, this smaller demon had a rather powerful hug.

 

The demon separates himself from Seokjin with a twinkle in his eyes as he stares as Seokjin and Seokjin is self conscious as he might have something in his face sine he had just woke up, he probably looks like the demon between the two of them. 

 

" Now now Jimin " the other one walks towards them and pulls Jimin, but his hands are still holding his shoulder " you don't want his majesty's wrath now do you? "

 

" fck him, Seokjin, if you don't want to marry him, can I ask for your hand inst--" the grey haired demon slaps his head earning him a laughing Jimin saying his joking.

 

Seokjin looks at the two demons coversing about ' manners ' and the grey haired one had been accused of being the one to go touchy as Jimin shrugs and just smile saying he couldn't help it, Seokjin notices the taller demon had a rather handsome feature as he stares down his fellow demon with a judging look, Seokjin didn't realized how Jungkook had glances at him as he was busy observing one grey haired demon. 

 

The grey eyes he had studied a bit too long had finally look at Seokjin, resulting to a blushing male and the grey haired demon doesn't like aura he feels behind him. 

 

" Are you all going to stand there all day or what? " Jimin laughs as he could feel Jungkook's jealous from where his standing, Jimin grabs Seokjin hand and was talking about how they were supposed to cook manually, without using their power but failed and end's up ordering pizza and chiken. 

 

He was seated next to Jungkook, who hasn't acknowledge his existence as he keeps bickering at the other two, Seokjin doesn't see the demon staring at him just a while ago. 

 

" by the way my name is Jimin " Jimin had caught his attention as Jungkook is busy talking about " some adviser " that Jungkook is dissing about and the other demon is laughing his out while holding a piece of chiken leg on his hand. 

 

" and that's Taehyung " he points his pizza slice to the other, Seokjin hums, He stares at Jimin as he talks about how he thinks the human world is such a great place for vacation and his gaze shifts to Taehyung who is on his third slice of pizza and second piece of chicken.

 

This two really looks handsome. 

 

Jimin chokes on his slice of pizza all of a sudden, like a dying person as he grab a glass of water in the table meanwhile Taehyung had stop laughing and had look at Seokjin terrified. The male had look confusedly at the two, like he had said something. 

 

Jimin looks at Jungkook and the youger demon who had stared at them looking like he had no idea why two demons had looked tense. 

 

" what's with you two? " Jungkook says and Seokjin thinks the same. 

 

" Nothing, Nothing ahahahaha" it would be a bad idea if Jungkook would learn what they heard in Seokjin's mind a minute ago, they know Jungkook is trying to hold himself back since Jimin and his touchy antics, but if he know about what Seokjin thought, he would probably get even more jealous even though it's just a small petty thing. 

 

Although Taehyung is suspicious, how come Jungkook didn't heard that thought from his bride when his just beside him? 

 

Ow

 

Taehyung hears Seokjin's thoughts.

 

He sees Seokjin looking down to his slippers, and Taehyung looks down, using his other vision and see through the table about Seokjins foot getting step on Jungkook's shoes. He sees Jungkook nonchalant expressons he eats.

 

This hurts

 

His foot is really heavy

 

How should I remove his shoe off me? 

 

" Jungkook " Taehyung calls him a bit seriously and Jimin notices it, Jungkook had look at him with a brow raised. 

 

" your stepping on Seokjins toe " Seokjin looks at Taehyung, surprised that he knows and Jimin had look down, he sees the that Jungkook's shoe is really stepping on his toe. 

 

Jungkook apologize and felt a bit guilty he didn't felt that, it was a rather small pain that his body choose to ignore.

 

" Jungkook did you not hear him saying it hurts? " Seokjin and Jungkook looks at eachother, a confused couple as they are. Jimin had heard it but he was just waiting for Jungkook to do something, he didn't think Taehyung was gonna voice out about it. 

 

Jungkook looks back to the older demon. 

 

" what? he wasn't saying anything for all i know "

 

" you didn't hear his mind? " Taehyung is worried, this was an unexpected turn or events. 

 

Jungkook suddenly remembered, he cannot hear Seokjin's mind, one problem he has with his bride.

 

" Seokjin, can you say something in your head right now? "

 

" uhm... like what? "

 

" anything " Taehyung says and Seokjin starts thinking.

 

The person next to me is an ? 

 

Taehyung is surprised yet glances nerviously at Jungkook, looking for a reaction and Jungkook only stares at his bride, no hint of anger.

 

Jimin on the other hand, laughs his off. 

 

I woke up to piles of blanket in my face, this is probably trying to kill me but the AC was and it was cold, he probably doesn't want me to die in his bed? 

What day is it today? 

Oh yeah saturday

 

This chicken is so delicious, which fastfood is this from? 

Why are they staring at me? 

 

I probably look like a hobo 

 

Is Jungkook staring at me? 

 

" holy crap " Jimin says " kook, you can't hear his thoughts? " Jimin laughs and Jungkook sighs.

 

" Might I guess, this lowlife is dissing me? " Seokjin looks at Jungkook, finally understanding the situation. He smiles and looks at the demon, facing his direction and their king looking surprised. 

 

 

You're an

 

I wanna punch your face!

 

Stop getting mad for petty things

 

 

Idiot idoit idiot

 

" what the hell is he doing? " Jungkook asked Jimin who is looking like a proud demon seeing Seokjin dissing the king with sparkling eyes. 

 

" his cursing me right? You're thinking crap in front of me! " Jungkook glares at Seokjin who looks too happy facing him. 

 

" what? No! " stupid Jungkook, stupid demon 

 

Taehyung is amused at how the two looks like at the moment, Jungkook grabs the mans face at the moment and telling him to stop cursing him in his head and Seokjin is laughing and doesn't even borther pushing him away. 

 

Jimin and Taehyung looks at eachother, their going to hear wedding bells anytime soon. 

 

------------------

 

Seokjin goes home, to his small red brick building apartment and looking to his room, it felt too cramp but this is home, Seokjin snaps out of his daze and remembered he had gone back to change his clothes, which is Jungkook's own shirt and pants, he stiffles a laugh remembering Jungkook pissed at not hearing his thoughts.

 

He put his bag down and proceeded to take of the clothes, Seokjin entered the bathroom to wash up and get ready, shift starts at three and he has plenty of time left for that. 

 

--------------------

 

Usually in the afternoon, there would be small numbers of customers entering the small cafe he had work for the past years since he started college. Today, it wasn't even a week for finals, so Seokjin is wondering why there is one hell of a line outside his workplace consisting of girls and their boyfriends looking bored even or pissed.

 

Seokjin entered in the back building and greeted his co-workers shortly, as everyone was running around the storage room, picking up cups and ice and other things, Seokjin couldn't even had a proper conversation with Irene and Yeri who should have finished their shift half an hour ago. 

 

" what's the occasion? " He ask MJ who looks like he was going to pass out any minute now standing in the changing rooms with sweat in his face, JinJin had take off his aprone and white sleeve, to change into his casual shirt. 

 

" I'm going bonkers! Everyone came rushing like they've seen an idol the moment they've enter the door " He takes his bag and had explained the whole situation with crazy hand gestures " and I haven't had breakfast, I need to eat or I feel like I'll be killed by girls screaming in my ears, those two new recruits probably wants to leave this job " 

 

Seokjin says goodbye as soon as the smaller male had left the building, he wears his sleeve and apron before heading to the counter. 

 

He looks at the crazy lines in the counter full and endless, Seokjin smiles at a frustrated looking Yeri who masked it easily with a smile that would crumble if she isn't given a break, the place is packed.

 

Seokjin hears squealing and sounds of like somekind of mating ritual in the corner and he peeks at the counter to see what he never thought he would see. 

 

Jimin is there laughing about something the girls in a round table, and Jungkool looking so done in life. 

 

Seokjin finally understands why everyone is here. 

 

" Ye--" he hasn't even started and Yeri jumps for a hug, said thanks a million times, also settled to kiss his cheek before running out of the frontline and probably is on her way to eat a lot in the back, Irene only laughs at her girlfriend's cute cries and proceeds to place the orders to the system.

 

Seokjin had taken orders, making sure everything is right and had wrapped takes outs and handed to the hopeful customers who wished to see the two charming demons ( not like they had the idea) handing their orders in their table. 

 

Jungkook had scented Seokjin's scent and seen the glowing dust flying inside the cafe on the other corner, indicating his here, but he couldn't even speak with him alone as it was the plan, it was the reason why his here actually serving the low lifes entertainment and having the pleasure of seeing his faces, gracing these women with his existence.

 

One of the girls had slide him a piece of paper in his sleeves pocket and Jungkook raises a brow, she gives him a flirtatious wink and leaned close to him. 

 

" I see the way you kept looking at me baby, so how about calling me when you're ready to see the whole thing hun "

 

Jimin sees the way Jungkook is staring down the person, his gaze is like his about to sentence lower beings to death, Jimin has girls touching his arms and chest and is also pissed but he laughs it off and excuse themselves to tend other customers. 

 

"Calm down my king " he says seeing the younger demon really looked annoyed.

 

They head back to the counter to pick the trays of orders, ignoring the few flirty stares and jealous glares, Jimin nudges the moment he saw Seokjin and Jungkook had look at the counter 

 

" so are you like single? " 

 

" sir, i think you need to order, there are still people waiting behind " Seokjin laughs nerviously, the line of men looking at him like somekind of prey are plenty than the numbers of dudes bored to death and just want to eat.

 

" oh right, sorry, then can I have your number after I ordered then? " 

 

 

Seokjin had the most of the men in line as Irene shuts all of them down with a icy cold glare and ' I have a wonderful girlfriend of two years and I'm not interested in dcks ' making the men immediately stransfer to the other side.

 

 

" would you like todays speacial? " there's no speacial, Seokjin just wants to hurry up and proceed to the other customers.

 

 

He sees this man taking out his phone, about to hand and pester Seokjin about giving him the phone number until a taller person takes Seokjin's place and had stared at the man in front with an unamused expression. 

 

 

" Are you going to hurry the fck up and order or waste everyones time in this godforsaken country? " Seokjin had looked stunned and so does everyone in the vicinity, Jimin had cover his face like it would do anything to lessen his embarrassment.

 

 

Seokjin turns to look at their manager, good thing Siwon was in his office and wasn't out or he would reprimand Jungkook or maybe even firing him for talking like that to a customer, but his not really that worried, Siwon would probably do the same thing as he is easily would be pissed at this types of customers.

 

" Ah I-I'm --- I'll take the special " 

 

 

Jungkook doesn't know sht about what to pressed as he was told to do the waitering services, so he pressed whatever sht in front and told the man to wait in the side for his take out ( the man didn't even said he was going to order a take out and leave but it's not like he has a say in this situation) 

 

Irene had look impressed " I like him " he tells a utterly shocked Seokjin behind " You're boyfriend is possesive and it's cute "

 

" His not-"

 

And Irene ignores whatever he was about to say and proceeds to tend the customer. 

 

Jungkook goes out of the counter and tends the table with a happy Jimin. 

 

--------------------

 

" I am so fcking proud of you that I feel like there are tears in the corner of my eyes " 

 

" Don't be dramatic Jimin "

 

------------------

 

At the end of the day, everyone closed the shop at exactly five pm even though there were girls running like their life depends on setting foot inside.

 

Irene and Yeri were slouched in one table as Seokjin felt like his limbs were gone and can't move, his back is killing him. 

 

Siwon walks out of his office, with a coffee on hand, and a pleased smile on his face, he greets everyone with their monthly salary. 

 

Seokjin, Irene and Yeri couldn't even lift their fingers as the manager laughs at how much profit they had made for today. 

 

MJ, JinJin and Sanha are working from the five am till eight, the kitchen staff were even more tired than they are, who had gone home after getting their paycheck. 

 

" why did i work overtime? " Yeri says, " why did we agree to take Yongwha oppa's and Sungajae oppas shift? Why---why can't i feel my fingers??? "

 

" sweetie, don't be dramatic " Irene says 

 

Mj and Jinjin were in time to see them in their state, Jungkook and Jimin acknowledges the two newly arrived boys who takes their paycheck from a happy Siwon. 

 

" I'm gonna close the store for tomorrow, everyone take a rest okay? " Jungkook and Jimin hand't been working for a week so they were the only two of the many employees to go home without a paycheck but siwon promise to double their salary knowing they were the reason for the massive customers.

 

 

Jungkook had bought his car and Siwon raises a brow, asking them why the hell are they working their off if he has a car and Jungkook replies

 

" I need to keep an eye on one of your employees " he says nonchalantly and Jimin sighs. 

 

Jungkook and Jimin had drop Seokjin off his apartment, even though Jimin had offered Jungkook's place ( the wingman is just doing his job) to crash. 

 

Seokjin doesn't want to bother Jungkook and he had take care of him yesterday, thingking he might be an eyesore for the taller demon. 

 

Jimin wants to tell him his not. 

 

The end of the day, Seokjin goes back to his own cramp apartment, with a worried Jungkook looking at his tired back. 

 

-------------------

 

Monday rolls in like a fast btch in a blink of an eye, Seokjin moans in displeasure as he wakes up to a blaring alarm echoing in his room. 

 

He doesn't have a choice, he enters the university with a tired state. Everyone having a seven am class walks inside the campus like a living dead, Seokjin is not different from them, he sees two familiar figure as he enters the room. 

 

" Oh no " he says as Taehyung waves his hand energetically with a sleeping Jungkook beside him.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

 

Soft chapter for Jinkook (owo)9
Took me three hundread years to update this asdfghjkl
This was supposed to be dark but there are lot's of demon AU with a dark theme so I'm putting it in more mild than I planned

Also I finally bought a new phone, finally! 

Also follow me on twitter if you want
@ Jinations92
where I cry for my Jin harem and Jin ships