Chapter Seven: Obsessive

You with the Jet Black Heart

" Can you trust me? "

 

---------------------------

 

 

 


His confused as fck.

 

Seokjin, is tired and doesn't question how Taehyung and Jungkook are everyone's friends now and how majority knows them like they had been in this institution for three years like him.

 

The professor of their seven am class had entered the room and looks at the crowd of students, he nods and smile at Jungkook seeing him inside his lecture, yet the demon only place his palm on chin, looking bored.

 

" In this new semester, I hope you all get along well and also next week will be your pre-exam for this semester, so study hard okay?" the professor says but all Seokjin could think was how close the demon is sitting next to him, in class, Taehyung had been on his right and was smiling at the person next to him.

 

The professor had used the remote to turn off the lights and the only the light coming out from the projector, a video is starting to be played with an audio coming out the speaker, professor Sung had turn around with his smile seen from the light reflecting his face.

 

" Let's watch a small film and I'll be giving out individual essays for you to answer about the film, so you better listen and watch carefully " Seokjin should be doing that, watching the film starting, understanding the drama being played, know what characters the actor and actress are potraying but all he does is turn his head around and lean closely to the demon, not even looking at the short credits popping in the film and his just hoping no one will be able to listen to their conversation.

 

" Why the hell are you here?! " he whispered, Jungkook stayed still, looking at the film being played but then he removed his hand under his chin and moved to place his arm behind the bride, almost encircling on Seokjin's back and his hand laid holding the edge of the chair, eye's never leaving in front.

 

Seokjin blinks, their too close all of a sudden, he watch as Taehyung was an arms length away from him meanwhile the demon general was almost glued to his side.

 

" I'm here to guard you, it's not safe for a generals bride to roam around without anyone protecting you "

 

He says yet his eyes at still locked in the film.

 

Seokjin rolls his eyes, he couldn't believe the demon next to him is listening attentively to the video like his the student between the two.

 

How the hell did he even enroll in this class?

 

' probably did some weird magic and made them think his a Student or worse, ' Taehyung looks at him for a brief moment, Seokjin glances at sees how the silver haired demon winks at him before talking to one of Seokjin's classmate in a whisper.

 

Seokjin takes out his notebook and scribble down the names of the character, though he could ask for some film later, the professor has two videos and he usually hand them the film without the credits, Seokjin listens at the voices on the speakers and watched every character and props.

 

He jolts down the important terminologies coming out of his professors mouth, whose translating some unknown words and props on the film, his trying to distract himself as he feels Jungkook's gaze on him all of the sudden, Seokjin could sense him in the dark room and his warm and larger hand touching his waist all of a sudden.

 

What the-

 

He looks at the demon, brow raising " Get your hands off me " he whispers to him yet Jungkook only ignores him and had turn to look back at the part where the protagonist had took a gun and the room is filled with the sound of the gun and bodies dropping.

 

Seokjin mentally punches Jungkook, cursing the demon and try excluding the thought of the olders warm hand on his waist, Seokjin tries to move a bit away from the hand on his his right, glaring at it, only to forget his moving closer to demon generals body.

 

There's a musky scent from the demon that makes him comfortable yet annoyed at the same time, his mind is drifting back to the moment he had been able to sleep in Jungkook's home. The familiar scent, Seokjin is already tired even if it's early in the morning, and the darkness on the room doeasn't help him remain awake.

 

Seokjin sighs in defeat, he doesn't move anymore and let Jungkook's hand stayed on his waist.

 

-----------------------


The morning classes had gone smoothly, Seokjin listening to discussions, lectures, and had took down notes trying not to scream everytime Jungkook's hand find it's way to his body, but he was slightly relieved with both Taehyung and Jungkook beside him since last time he was here, he had been followed by students possesed by demons.

 

The two demons next to him however, are the most popular ones as a crowd of students around in different class have  gathered outside the room, taking a peek at the two. Jungkook even nods at the hi's and hello's of Seokjin's classmates and the familiar faces.

 

Jaewhan and Sanduel had look scared and sat the fathest from him when they saw him, Seokjin looks confused as he stands and walk to the two, to chat, but he doesn't see the glare the demon beside him is sending to his friends.

 

--------------------


Dont scare is friends Kook, don't make him lonely.

 

The silver haired demon had told the other male.

 

Jungkook had looked at Seokjin, who glares at him when their eyes met and looks down to his notes, not amused by the attention the demon had given to him.

 

On the other hand, the demon is entertained by his brides antics of trying to get out of his hold.

 

Sadly Jungkook won't let him out.

 

The demon lord looks around and sees dark aura at the other students passing by outside the room, glacing at Jungkook, fear flashing in the possessed students faces as the demons in them sees the King has taken protection of the bride.

 

I'm making sure his not friends with people I don't trust, Jungkook replies as Taehyung scoffs, both had felt the strong dark forces as soon as he enters the university.

 

It would make Taehyung proud sensing the negative aura as a demon, but everything is directed to Seokjin, the demon rulers bride and every little demon wants to get there filthy hands of their kings bride which isn't amusing to hear.

 

Well you never trust anybody whose not us and not Seokjin.

 

Jungkook's eyes flashed red as he looks at the large glass window seeing the sky had turned darker.

 

Seokjin sees the way Jungkook looks around, like his searching for someone. The bride had look in front, not minding the demon anymore.

 

The lecture had ended with the professors phone vibrating on this table, interrupting the class, Jungkook had eyed the phone as the man leaves the room, excusing himself and dismissing everyone as he takes the call.

 

" my king " Taehyung smiles next to Seokjin, the bride looks at the silver haired demon beside him. " Feel that? "

 

Seokjin switches his gaze to the other demon next to him, only the king of hell is still looking at the white board in front, student's around smiles and laugh and chatter.

 

Jungkook looks pleased with the corner of his lips curved up.

 

Everyone in the room emits darks forces, every human being had negativity around them, it's small but the more you look at it, it grows in some time or it stays small.

 

A reminder that anyone can be consumed by the darkness.

 

No matter how happy they look on the outside, everybody could be a vessel of darkness, slowly breaking and slowly being consumed.

 

Jungkook's eyes flickers red and now he stares at Seokjin's who had been looking at him by his side. Seokjin's doe eyes sees his bloody red orbs, and Jungkook's red orbs sees his caramel eyes and the golden aura around him.

 

Seokjin must be consumed with something else.

 

Consumed by something else, is his conclusion but what?

 

Peace? Trust? Happiness?

 

No one is happy all the time, golden streaks doesn't indicate happiness, Jungkook brings his eyes to stare at those lips.

 

Seokjin sees the distance had closed in a matter of seconds.

 

What is he thinking? Seokjin asked as he sees the demon had look at his lips then to his nose and back to his eyes.

Jungkook couldn't decide what makes his bride glow golden dust that shines in the room, in the streets, that flows around like a wave telling Jungkook to follow, to remember and to touch.

 

His golden, unlike the dark colors around which he always sees.

 

" Hey! " Seokjin jumps in his seat and blushed the moment he sees Jungkook turn his head and was glaring at the person who had called them, Seokjin sees the room was empty and Taehyung was now on the door.

 

A group of girls giggles, gestures for Seokjin that the next class would be on the other room.

 

Taehyung shakes his head, having that proud smile of his face.

 

He strongly believes, Jungkook's fallen.

 

His eye's turn to the mortal bride and watch as his cheeks redden shightly and hopes Seokjin would realized it sooner.

 

-----------------

 

There are too many dark auras coming out of students in the hallways as they walk to another room. Dark being around the corners, unable to meet their gaze, into his eyes.

 

The demons could see the image forming in his view of this place had been built from before, it had a history of mass shooting, fire, suicides, murder, and .

 

The places he had been around, wehether it was once a town or a school. It had a dark history clinging on it's roots, this university is not as different from the ones Jungkook had been.

 

He passed by lower class ghost, just lost souls that had been wandering in the hallway and had stepped aside seeing the stronger lower class demons had made way for the two, Jungkook isn't worried at the lost souls they're objective is to know if heaven or hell will take him unlike the ones who've been damned and punished and had wandered around the living to posess them.

 

Seokjin walks straight not minding the two demons had sometimes looked at the empty corner of the stairs they passed, his not surprised if it's a ghost, just worried if they'll attack him again.

 

-----------------


Taehyung smiles falter the moment he realized what class they are on.

 

It would be funny if Seokjin was just Jungkook's fling for a month, someone whose existence won't last for their king or would be unimportant to him but Seokjin is Jungkook's bride.

 

And here he stands next to Jungkook, whose looking at Seokjin as he goes into his lines for their Theater Class.

 

He should have asked Seokjin what his major is, Taehyung should have given their king a prep talk and let Jungkook know that what Seokjin's doing is not real.

 

Taehyung emphasizes, not real.

 

Jungkook's glowing red in his eyes again except nothing is sweet is contoured in his face. His fist clenched and mouth in a thin line as Seokjin is up in the stage with a mortal who holds him closer, nose almost touching together and Taehyung only silently laughs at the younger demons reaction.

 

" This is an offence " he says and Taehyung stiffles a laugh. The girls around squeals at Seokjin and one other mortals performance, a camera rolling in the back and for the short filming.

 

" There must be a punishment for this "

 

" My, my, jealous are we? "Taehyung says " relax, it's part of how humans learn. This is what he does ever since entering this institution. "

 

Jungkook looks at Taehyung with wide eyes, Taehyung thinks, if Jimin was here, both of them would laughed at him. " you mean his been flirting with everyone before? "

 

" no I mean his been socially doing this things, and it's acting, no feelings attached "

 

" No, fck, his breaking so many rules " Jungkook stands on his seat and glared at the bride but Taehyung was fast enough to stop him.

 

" Tae, let go of me, I'm going to teach this mortal a lesson he won't ever forget "

 

" oh my Mr. Jeon is eager to volunteer " the two demons stops and looks at the coach, she's in her late thirties and is smilling brightly.

 

" Since Mr.Wu cannot act with Mr.Kim " the crowd of students laugh and fakes a boo, making the other student next to Seokjin secretly gave them the bird, Yifan had the bride laughing at him and his classmate and the other are too busy not noticing the jealous glare of one demon.

 

" Here's a short script Jeon " the woman says, she's smilling and Jungkook reads the script, the lines are only a few, it all about how they could deliver it with emotions.

 

Jungkook looks at Taehyung, the demon speaks with his mind.

 

" this is acting class, just do what the papers says "

 

Jungkook raises a brow and nods, there's still a frown on his lips.

 

Taehyung leans back and smiles, seeing the two in front, Seokjin was already in his element, Jungkook looks hella confused what to do.

 

"Fck this"

 

Taehyung laughs hearing the generals mind.

 

" Okay " the professor says and everyone in the room turns silent " Begin "

 

Seokjin inhales the air, gathering up his persona, he closes his eyes and opens them after seconds. He begins.

 

" is this what you wanted? " Seokjin looks at him accusingly, Jungkook almost forgot that this is just a drama. Seokjin looks at the script then to the demon.

 

" You had someone before? Before me? "

 

Taehyung's cheerful expression, smile disappeared in an instant, he frowns.

 

" What are you talking about? " Jungkook manage to follow the script, a bit, his voice waver " I don't understand what you're saying "

 

Jungkook stood awkwardly yet Seokjin continues, he reads the script and manage to make a few gestures and eye contact.

 

" Was she pretty? She was right? " to  Seokjin, the script was his bible, his lines flows perfectly, everyone was awe, the professor smiles at their top actor in the class.

 

Jungkook had stood frozen, everyone thinks it's acting yet Jungkook think's his caught red handed.

 

" No Seokjin--I can explain--"

 

" Explain? Your only using me for your own benifit " Taehyung stands at the back of everyone the room, this was not a good line for Jungkook.

 

Jungkook was about to say something when Seokjin summons the emotion his been looking for and slaps his face, the crowd stays silent and amaized..

 

" We are over, I hate you " Jungkook panics as Seokjin looks so heartbreakingly hurt yet beautiful, Taehyung is amaized and at the same time worried for them both.

 

" Fck, no we are not " Seokjin looks at him alarmingly, seeing he said something not in the papers, an adlib?

 

"That's not part of the script idiot!!!"

 

Seokjin says in his mind and Taehyung sighs, Taehyung knows Jungkook, and his trying to talk with his own words and nothing in the written text in the papers.

 

The students take down notes, their coach entertained and satisfied with her students, everyone is anticipating the next line.

 

" We are not over, I'm not letting you go--"

 

" no " Seokjin needs to end this, the lines might get out of hand, Jungkook seems to panic " We are over "

 

Seokjin turns around with his last line " I'm such an idiot, falling for somoene like you "

 

' This idiot ' Jungkook is really pissed, Taehyung wants to stop this before it's too late.

 

I love you you idiot, not her!

 

Taehyung looks at Jungkook, surprised at the large steps his taking towards the bride, everyone watched as Seokjin had been turned around with one hand on his wrist, he feels a strong pull and his lips connected with the demon.

 

Everyone in the room shouts, claps and even wolf wistled.

 

Taehyung sighs in relief, as he watch the drama ends and the demon on the stage looking confused as they parted their kiss, Seokjin blushes and hits the demons arm, mouthing " it wasn't part of the script "

 

" wow, that was impressive Mr. jeon but please don't rush to any intimate scene when it's not part of the script " the professor says and Jungkook blinks blankly.

 

Taehyung feels like he had just heard Jungkook said something.

 

Jungkook should really tell him.

 

Before Seokjin would find out himself.

 

---------------------

 

After the first theater class Jungkook has acted, his never been the same again.


Always asking if his alright.

 

Always sticking by his side.

 

Seokjin is getting tired of his face following him everywhere. The same with the silver haired demon which he almost complemented calling him visual god.

 

Taehyung and Jungkook trails behind him like dogs in the university.

 

Worse part is, everyone seems to have their attention on them now.

 

Taehyung's visual is seriously no joke, Seokjin gets it, everyone rush to them to get his attention, same to Jungkook's case.

 

Not like his situation is better.

 

" is there a chance where the two of you might not follow me around ? "

 

" Not a chance, not when you've already been tartget more than once " Taehyung says, a smile on his lips, the silver haired demon had glance, like his looking for something behind them as they walk down the large marble stairs heading down to head to the cafiteria.

 

Taehyung sees two dark figure following them behind, black smokes dancing in the air and Jungkook walks closer to his bride.

 

" let's go somewhere else " Jungkook holds Seokjin's arm, the mortal looling confused but seeing Taehyung nodding with a frown.

 

" did you see her? " Taehyung could feel familiar aura trying to follow them, Jungkook isn't please knowing it's her.

 

" She's not alone you're majesty " Jungkook doesn't look at Taehyung but he is displeased at the other demon's timing, not knowing Taehyung wants to be out of the darkness, to not be and ignorant anymore.

 

" You should tell him, my king "

 

Taehyung had smiled to Seokjin who looks more confused as they walk in a faster pace, what's wrong? Taehyung?

 

Seokjin thoughts echoed in the silver hair demons mind, the eldest among the three has walked a bit behind them, preparing to defend his king and the bride.

 

" nothing to worry about Seokjin " he says and shows the mortal a comforting smile, Jungkook had glance behind. The aura following them is strong and familiar, it's obviously that demon.

 

It's her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Good day
It's been a long time since I updated my stories, I'm in my third year of collage so there are stuffs I gotta do and a lot of those are due in april :<

 

Also I've just finished mapping on how this story and my other stories will go


* it took me weeks to finally make an ending that makes sense dang it!! *

 

My mind is not functioning well due to the fact I've use it all from my exams.

 

Even if this is another short chapter, I hope you enjoyed it uwu

 

I've editted this chapter at 1 am so forgive my sleeply for any errors