Chapter Nine: My Immortal

You with the Jet Black Heart

Everything was too peaceful and cold, he wakes up and realized his not in his room, the familiar smell of the hospital is the first thing he noticed after stirring awake, the white hue on the walls and a large colorful painting of flowers hanged on the wall across him, he moved his fingers, feeling the icy tips on his skin and sees his already hooked up with an IV.

He breathes in the cold air and Seokjin looks around, eyes finding a certain demon yet sees no one inside other than himself.

A hallow and dry feeling meets his stomach and throat, using his hands and he push himself to sit up and let out a tired sigh.

" Jungkook? " he calls tiredly, hoping to see the demon, as he needs to know what happend to him.

Expecting, he looks at the door on the other side, staring at the knob or any dark smoke to appear and see the demon appear infront of his eyes but nothing happens, he opens his mouth to call again

" You're awake " he quickly looks at beside him, the demon sitting just inches away with his annkle on top of the other knee, dressed in all black and eyes looking straight into his own, Seokjin found himself tongue tied at the moment and lost in his eyes.

Since when did he appear? 

He looks at him slightly bothered by the way he stares at him.

" I am " he replies rather late, in a small voice, he looks away from the demon and tries to calm his sudden beating heart as he looks at his hands, his confused, why is his heart suddenly acting like this?

" what happend? "

Seokjin's sure the question is asked for himself realizing his suddenly acting shy but the demon thinks that it's him whose being asked.

Jungkook did not answer, he stared at the mortals blushing ears, he couldn't read what his thinking and what his feeling but something on this quiet atmosphere made them more awkward, Jungkook even feel a bit conscious of his words hoping he won't screw this up when he tells him his in danger.

" Jin, listen to me " he speaks and the mortal bride turns his head around and meets his once more " I need you to tell you something and you won't like it "

" You're being targeted by someone and sadly I know this demon " Jungkook remembers how he last saw her and how she never wanted to admit defeat.

" she has the power too strong for mortals and demons, almost as strong as I am, she has allies to lend their power to this demon and even if I know who she is, I wont let her hurt you again, so I suggest you stick close to me, don't leave my side until I figure out how to stop whatever she's planning " Jungkook sees how confused the other is, he wanted to hold his hand and kiss his skin to reassure him of his protection, but Jungkook sits with his hands on his lap like a coward of a demon his slowly turning for his bride.

" Is this because of me being your bride? " he asked, suddenly unsure if sticking close to the demon lord will ensure his safety, he thinks, being with him had been hell for the past few weeks but he has no other option.

Seokjin doesn't like the way his hands tremble when remembering his last encounter of a demon when he was still a child.

He closed his eyes and fragments of his memories flash before him, remember the swamp, his body drowing farther from surfaces, the air of his lungs leaving his body, feet kicking whatever he could hit, the cold water his swimming and demons hand around his neck and wrist, trying to kill him.

Seokjin doesn't want to cry, not when Jungkook is inside the room and his attention on him. Seokjin tries to supress his emotion, he doesn't want to remember but no one can blame him for feeling scared when he barely escaped his last nighmare.

Jungkook drops his feet and leans close as soon as he sees the distress and fear in his bride's face, unable to hold himself back, he takes his hand, Jungkook hates Seokjin, how he looks so vulnerable and fragile and how he makes him feel things that he never felt. He hates Seokjin, no one had made him this crazy over a person, Jungkook admits, Seokjin is the only one.

" I'm sorry " he sits on the bed and puts a hand on Seokjin's side, pulling him to his shoulder and Seokjin heart beats so loudly he thinks Jungkook could probably hears the way it reacts to him

" I'm sorry " he repeats, Seokjin doesn't know what to say, the first time his seeing the demon this apologetic and them both in such intimate situation.

He blushes and doesn't speak, he has nothing to say to the demon except trust him.

Jungkook doesn't what to do when Seokjin starts to cry on his shoulder but pull him closer to his body, listening to his sobs.

-------------------------

 

They stayed like that for an hour, Seokjin letting out mumbles in between sobs and Jungkook pats his back.

 

The nurse found them in such situation as she opens the door and Seokjin doesn't feel like sparing the nurse his crying face and tries to hide on the demons shoulder.

 

Jungkook chuckles when Seokjin starts being too shy or embarrassed, the nurse checks on him and asking him a few things on how his feeling.

 

Seokjin answers her questions, still embarassed to see him clinging like a koala on someone male in a hospital bed, the nurse didn't mind and walks out of the room.

 

As soon as he hears the door clicked, Seokjin leans away from Jungkook and the demon shakes his head.

 

" ugh, that's embarrassing, I must look horrible "

 

" Not really " Jungkook chuckle

 

Seokjin looks to where his hands are and realized his hands are still cluthing to the demons shirt and he release his grip, Jungkook looks at his hand then to Seokjin.

 

" you're too bothered by the fact a person saw us in such position " Jungkook smirks, " but I didn't mind it even the slightest. "

 

Seokjin wanted to punch him, his ears turning red.

 

" you know what, I think you need to eat" Jungkook stands to his feet and extended his hand, Seokjin looks at his palm and to Jungkook.

 

" are you taking me to the cafeteria? cause I don't think I can walk a lot right now " Seokjin says yet he still took his hand and stands, Jungkook grabs his other one and they both stand face to face.

 

" no, I think this ones much better " He puts his hand over the mortals eyes, covering them as he smiles seeing the bride doesn't move and just waited for something happened. His hand could feel the way those soft lashes move under his skin,  the demons leans forward his face inching closer to those innocent yet sinful lips as he stares  at them.

 

Could he possibly kiss those lips again without Seokjin looking so frightened of him?

 

His mind is cloudy with adoration  that all he could see is the bride in front of him,  inching closer as he leaned to touched the others lips,  almost,  until pictures in his head flashed all of the sudden.

 

He leans away,  biting his own lips remembering how he had once tried to claim Seokjin because of selfishness, greed and lust. How the male look at him so angry and scared before running away, he thinks,  he doesn't want it to happen again.

 

Seokjin doesn't know what the demon is doing while he covers his eyes but the moment  those fingers move away, he had to blink and adjust to the darkness and glowing around, there's a strong breeze making his hospital gown flutter, his skin could feel the moonlight and Seokjin's eyes widen as the view.

 

" Jungkook where are we....  " his eyes couldn't believe what it's seeing,  like a fantasy,  the place his standing was so beautiful and surreal.

 

" Do you like it?  "

 

Seokjin looks at the lake full of flickering lights around, flowers bigger than he had ever seen,  and a stream and creek that's glowing with creatures and a thousand stars on the sky too clear like paintings.

 

" Wait are those what I think they are?  " he points at creatures with glowing wings playing on the stream.

 

He gain their attention and looks at the mortal,  their eyes big and doll like, they could be mistaken as dolls.

 

" Fairies,  this world is full of them " he turns his head aroun and sees Jungkook close behind him,  the demon smiles looking at the direction of the fairies.

 

" This world?  " Seokjin glances back,  seeing the high mountains with waterfalls and glittering water drops and flowers he had never seen before,  like his inside a world of fantasy.

 

" I was hoping being here would make you relax " a hand was placed on his waist when the demon speaks,  Seokjin feels his ears warm and his cheeks flushed again. Jungkook smiles at him and takes off his hand as he walks back,  the mortal's gaze following him and seeing the demon had sat down to a small corner around a large tree which Seokjin sees the top of the tree had colorful leaves on them, he looks back and sees Jungkook was surrounded with butterflies dancing above and around him,  as he sat down on some of the flowers and was gesturing for Seokjin to follow him and he sat down next to the demon.

 

" You can play with the fairies later,  for now,  try these "

 

Seokjin's eyes shifts down and sees weird looing objects on top of a banana leaf.

 

" and what am I looking at?  " he asked and sees how Jungkook stares at him with kind eyes, Seokjin immediately looks down,  acting as if he never seen the demon smile at him.

 

" Fruits this world bear,  I never knew there name but they tasted good " he picks one and bring it to his lips,  Seokjin looks at th demon as he takes a large bite, there's a sound, like an apple being chewed that makes Seokjin tempted to try or was it Jungkook's side profile as the demon looks at the view while he takes more of the odd fruit, lips slightly wet from it's juice.

 

He had been starinh but then he shakes his head, trying to make himself less awkward. Seokjin usually would not trust the demon,  but after all the days they've been together, the times Jungkook would try to protect him,  Seokjin thinks he could trust him even just a bit, also,  he had  probably slept too long and haven't ate ever since.

 

So he takes one circle fruit which colors look like a dark rock under the moonlight,  and let it near his lips before taking a careful bite.

 

Seokjin expects the weird taste to wash in his mouth, his brows furrowed for good measures,  unexpecting the sweet taste and sweeter scent.

 

" Hmmm? " Seokjin takes another bite and savor the unexpected sweetness " this is so good " Seokjin smiles and as he look a  the demon,  there it is again, the look he sent to Seokjin,  a kind smile on his lips and even kinder eyes.

 

Flustered, he takes another bite as he place his knees towards his chest, his eyes is anywhere that's not Jungkook's direction as he eats more of the fruits.

 

He could hear his own heart beating too loudly on his chest,  Seokjin mentally cries and hoping for it to start acting normal but no vail, his mind couldn't cooperate and remembered how the demon smiles at him that it's driving his heart, mind and soul insane.

 

" why am i acting like this?  " he scream mentally as his heart keeps beating with the image of the demon not leaving on his head " he looks cute sure,  a-and handsome but that doesn't mean you should act like this stupid heart "

 

The demon notice how the mortal bride is looking small at his position with his brow furrowed,  he noticed how there's a red juice left on his lower lip from the fruit his eating andJungkook chuckles to himself and lean closer making Seokjin flinch at the movement on his peripheral view and whipped his head too quick.

 

" why are you so jumpy today?  " Jungkook wipes his lips and Seokjin,  expecting something that's straight out of a movie gets dissapointed when Jungkook didn't his thumbs..

 

god, Seokjin is being delusional

 

" I'm gonna talk a stroll " he stands and Jungkook follows, when Seokjin looks at him curiously,  the demon walks first and he started to catch up.

 

" Don't mind me and enjoy everything here,  just try to keep close where I can see you "

 

Seokjin nods and walks just closer to Jungkook not knowing what to do. He looks at the Faeries which floats above water as she dances, gliding her feet on the surface,  he caught her attention. All of the sudden, she glowed, her whole body in full pink like she's blushing and flies away with dust trailing behind her.

 

A breeze passed by and Seokjin looks at the trees as the leaves one by one floats in the air and turned into butterflies that also glowed around.

 

Jungkook sits in somewhere he could see Seokjin whose gazing at the dark glowing garden, standing in the middle where he looks like an surreal beauty,  if he wasn't a mortal,  he could be a perfect being that could rival those narcissistic god's beauty.

 

The  demon checks the Faeries and sees their shy looks sent at the mortal, eyes looking at the man in awe as  they all hid on trees and flowers just staring at his bride. Jungkook looks at his companion, whose golden dust around him shines brighter in every facinated glance he gives in the area, Jungkook thinks the possibility of him being a faerie,  his face, the golden dust thats always surrounding him,  his personality and the way he always blush.

 

The demon watched as his bride walks near the water where it's shallow and deep, the lake full of glowing colors.

 

Seokjin kneels infront of the lake and looks at the glowing gems and large crystals underneath the surface of the water,  his eyes twinkling in amazement.

 

Jungkook had glance at the Faeries and a group of them notice the king of hell, they curtsied with their flower gowns and smiled as Jungkook nods his head,  he points at Seokjin and their gaze landed again to the mortal.

 

Knowing the demon king, they knew he never brought  anyone in the Garden of beauty,  so the faeries blushed knowing the beautiful mortal was someone special,  they guessed,  the bride.

 

So the Faeries came closer as they fly out of thier hidding place, their dust leaving trails glowing and catching Seokjin's curious gaze,  he sits down the grass as one of the Faeries which was a big as his pointer finger, that  flies around him and Seokjin sees how everyone followed.

 

Jungkook could see their magic dust glow in different colors but Seokjin's golden dust around him was unlike any other,  the golden streaks dances with the faeries own dust and Jungkook sees how happy Seokjin is when one of the Faeries landed in his head and while the others tried to entertain him with their dust glowing dances.

 

Another breeze travelled and hits Seokjin's skin making him shiver,  the hospital gown was thick but could barely keep him warm. He thinks of going back to where Jungkook was when a larger and dark cape,  was draped over his shoulder and around his frame,  Seokjin sees the faeries squeal in a small and quiet sound and turning pink, dancing in the air crazily with happiness.

 

" don't mind them,  they get excited and flustered too easily " Jungkook sits next to him and one faerie tried to make a heart in the air but failed to finishe when Jungkook places his arm around Seokjin and grabs him closer for warmth.

 

Both Seokjin and the Faeries are blushing.

 

" what are you doing?  " his cheeks are red and his ears are feeling hot,  Jungkook openly stares at him and the Faeries flies away, they couldn't take such fan service their couple is serving.

 

" it's better this way,  it will keep you warm " he says, making sure his arms are in the right place and looks up the big blue moon surrounded with thousands of bright stars,  before he returns his gaze to a blushing bride.

 

" if we lie down,  you might see something that's like a Northern lights in the sky" the mortal looks confused by his sudden topic, he stares at the demon who was busy gazing in the sky thinking something has changed within them.

 

His not scared of him anymore as the demon is more gentle and caring of Seokjin.

 

The way he speaks and act around him has changed and Seokjin wants to believe in that.

 

Jungkook lies down first on the soft grass bringing Seokjin along with him and let his arm be Seokjin's cushion, which the mortal finds it comfortable to lay his head on.

 

Seokjin was still looking at the demon, he could see his skin clearly,  the color of his dark hair and the strands of his eye lashes,  Seokjin is so near that his practically just staring at the demons side profile and found himself admiring the way he looks while Jungkook is just enjoying the scenery.

 

" but we're going to wait just a sec so keep your eyes wide open-- " Jungkook looks towards him,  head suddenly turned to his side and Seokjin shuts his eyes, acting asleep,  Seokjin was really just faking it.

 

" Seokjin?  " he keeps his eyes closed hoping the demon didn't see him staring so openly, he was really just appreciating him and  in a not so creepy way.

 

" Are you asleep?  " he wasn't until he feels his eyeleads tired, he did recently woke up from the hospital from an unknown cause, demon or not,  he still doesn't understand how he got unconscious other than he might be casted in some kind of dark spell or magic, he still hasn't asked the demon. There are many things running to his mind as he closes his eyes,  but tiredness slowly catching up to him until he finally fell asleep just like that.

 

Jungkook looks at the man beside him only to see Seokjin fast asleep,  he smiles and there's a glow in the sky with different colors and it's also painted in Seokjin's face Jungkook place his head closer to him as he looks at his bride, as he watch him sleep under a thousand stars and lights in the sky with the golden dust around him.

 

The Faeries dances around to preoccupied to noticed another demon had wander to the garden.

 

--------------------

 

Jungkook looks at the serene state Seokjin has on his face,  Sleeping near his chest and Jungkook just want to put him closer but he couldn't move,  he wanted for him to relax and sleep, his arms are slowly getting numb but he was too preoccupied with Seokjin's face to mind it.

 

So he kept the way the are and tries to close his eyes when there's a familiar scent that he had pick in the wind towards him,  Jungkook had his guard up and without any warning,  he changes.

 

The inner demon form reappears leaving his human form and changed  in a blink of an eye, there's horn grew out of his head,  scales present in his skin and tail in his body.

 

His eyes turned red knowing the uninvited guest is just in the location and he was ready to bring down the incoming intruder,  he sees the Faeries had flew away and many had hide behind trees.

 

Seokjin is his top priority whose unconscious of the danger, Jungkook lets the small creatures escape first to far location for safety.

 

" Wake up Jin " he hunch down, one knee on the ground for support,  he managed to stir him conscious and when Seokjin looks at him.  He sees how his scared at his appearance, Seokjin sits up and stares at him with confusion,  fear and uneasiness.

 

Jungkook doesn't want him to feel scared,  yet he is,  the mortal flinch the moment he rested his claws to his soft skin,  just wanting to hold his wrist. The night sky turned red as the sound of unknown footsteps walked meters away, Jungkook heighten his senses.

 

 

" stay behind me all the time no matter what " he could call Taehyung or Jimin or anyother demon to bring Seokjin back to his world but Jungkook's inner king demon tells him the bride stays with him,  his soul attached to the mortal bride.

 

 

He looks at Seokjin with determination,  he doesn't know who his facing with so he let sure Seokjin is protected. He holds his face and leans close to seal his lips catching Seokjin off guard,  the mortals hand trying to push him away from shock but no vail,  his not even making a strong force to stop Jungkook from kissing him, their lips connected and Seokjin let's the demon's tongue tasting him for a short while before Jungkook leans away, but he looks unsatisfied yet he doesn't have a choice when there's a strong dark aura clashhing in his sytem.

 

" Jungkook?  " Seokjin calls to him when the demon turns to look over his shoulder and Seokjin's hand held the demon's bigger ones the moment an attack breaks.

 

Jungkook hates it,  the demon btch who called out the gates of hell  that light shoots up from the ground and with a sound of the world opening the largest door from hell, creaking and banging,  he brace for whatever is on the other side.

 

" The demons gate appearing in the garden should alert my advisers, " Jungkook says, the strong wind from the gate fluttering his cape yet he is unmovable, " Yoongi.... " he calls and without a second passed,  Seokjin looks behind and sees five other demons standing.

 

" my lord " Taehyung,  he recognized the person in his demon form as well as Jimin, and the others which his not aware of.  Seokjin finally stands on his feet

 

" please stay back,  we will handle this.... mess"

 

And before anyone could speak again,  the gate opens and Seokjin hand is intertwined with the demons own,  as they both stand behind and watch the horror of a scene.

 

" whats happening?  " he watch as the massacre of a thousand demons happened. Fire erupted from out of nowhere,  lighting strikes to the ground and bodies flying everywhere,  Jungkook could feel his inner king demon watching the view in pleasure,  the onslaught, the screams,  the bloodshed and the sound of bones cracking,  his thirsty for war.

 

His eye's glowed red and he slowly slips away,  his dark demon inside him wanting to taste blood from the battle.

 

Seokjin looks at the scene in pure horror,  he tugs Jungkook's hand and looks at the demon for comfort but his eyes fear of what he sees,  a wicked smile that he never seen before is plastered on his face. Seokjin trembles knowing his  trust might break if Jungkook acts out again,  like the old demon he hated.

 

Incoming demons ran towards their direction and Seokjin watch as how Jungkook kills them with just his finger, waved in the air like a  motion of a knife,  his eye's showed amusement from his kills and Seokjin hates how he doesn't look like the Jungkook that he like, the one who smiled and laugh moments ago.

 

He hated this Jungkook. This demon.

 

His tears came as he watch Jungkook and the demon's bloodbath in fear,  his hands tremble when he tries to remove his hand from the demons own while he was busy taking down the incoming demons with his power.

 

The moment his hand slip,  Jungkook looks at him with those red eyes and Seokjin sees how that angered him.

 

" what are you doing childish mortal?  " his voice remain as his own,  Jungkook speaks the same but in different tone,  playful yet wicked.

 

Before he could scream,  his body was pushed harshly to a tree which he knows wasn't behind him before,  so he looks at the place and see that Jungkook had made them appear in a different place in the garden with his power,  a bit farther from where the other demons are.

 

" Jungkook!  " he  calls " Stop,  please,  I don't like this "

 

" my precious mortal bride,  how I long for you" he says as he stare at his luscious lips with a hint of fondness,  Seokjin stops and hope to see Jungkook,  the one he knows to appear in his eyes again but he smiles at him in such way that Seokjin is scared of.

 

Without any warning he forcefully kisses the mortal and touched him inside his clothes,  making Seokjin cry in between their kisses, it's different unlike the one they shared before this,  he hates it.  His tears are flowing as Jungkook, his Jungkook whose not the same let his tongue invade him, he feels the lust in every forced kissed and he feels violated with every touched, he doesn't feel safe with the demon .

 

Seokjin cries,  pushing him away with strength, uses his feet to kick him as he looks at the demon who sees pleasure in his tears.

 

" No I hate you! stay away!! " he says and with a sudden strength,  he managed to pushed him away. The demon suddenly halts, somekind of force making him unable to move.

 

" this!  How are you capable of stopping me?  " the demon looks back at the mortal,  scared of being with him.

 

So he runs,  leaving the demon behind staggering on his feat trying to break free from whatever is stopping him. The demon looks at the fleeing figure of his bride running towards the forest and he  snaps out from his self.  He looks at this hands before then at Seokin,  Jungkook regreting letting his own dark demon surface and scaring his bride.

 

" Seokjin!! " he calls and uses his power to teleport when all of the sudden a figure appeared out of nowhere. One second Seokjin was struggling to be released by the somekind of monster,  the next second,  his gone and Jungkook was too late.

 

He let Seokjin dissapeared that easily in front of his eyes.

 

Anger rushed in his viens and Jungkook's bloody eyes looks around.

 

" SEOKJIN!!  " he calls everywhere,  voice echoes in the forest,  scaring the butterflies as they flutter their wings from the tree branches,  leaving them . Jungkook tries to close his eyes and find whoever the bastard who grabed Seokjin in front of him,  like he wanted to pissed Jungkook from taking the bride.  His eyes around hell appeared in his mind,  watchung every corner of the dark abyss and every god forsaken place but failed to see where Seokjin is.

 

Losing his patients and pissed at the same time, he growls and looks at the direction where the demons were being killed..

 

Whoever got his bride, whoever planned this whole ing mess, the moment he sees that demon,  he will kill them in his hands.

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

 

Boi his pissed better give Seokjin back!!!!
Whoever this demon is, they bouta make our otp's relationship a living hell.

 

Alsooooo
HOW HAVE YOU GUYS  BEEN?!
PLEASE STAY WARM AND SAFE

 

I've finally finished and came back
to my country after working in the US
Since gotta finished college and yep,
I'm a graduating student
I had to be out for a while

 

Also it's hard to write stories when you're in a writers block
It was frustrating me
I had to stop writing for a while since I couldn't even think a good chapter
So forgive me for this chapter, 
I'm seriously
not sure what I'm doing

 

Next chapter is gonna arrive real soon since
I've found some new songs for inspiration
Thanks for reading this chapter my dears