Chapter two: Charmed

You with the Jet Black Heart


Jungkook looks at the cars around, since the possibility of his bride in this country was high, he had to find the person as soon as possible, access to his own vehicle is a first step.

 

 

Jungkook hates the system in this world, back in the underworld, there were no license or papers to validate thier right in using anything, they just use it when needed. Now he stands outside, tuck the license he had made up from magic to the box on his dash board. His Black Audi runs to the street of Seoul, Jungkook and his hunt starts.

 

 

------------

 

 


Seokjin suddenly ends up near the bus station, standing as he looks around for his friends, sadly they didn't show up for minutes and now he feels a bit lonely. He walks on the pedestrian as the traffic lights switch from green to red, he wasn't as thrilled now he was alone, Seokjin decided to walk home and just sleep.

 

 

He doesn't see an incoming car with a plan to make.

 

 

He looks at the fast vehicle headed towards him,  he suddenly closes his eyes, the world dark.

 

 

-----------

 

 


Jungkook had been too preoccupied with learning how to play the media sound to his car speaker, it had been seconds he started and seconds as he stops. Until he felt the rush in his blood and the heavy feeling wash to him, he cant understand.

 

 

He there were screams when a car came rushing in, he sees a male frozen and unable to move, Jungkook hadn't think twice as he disappear on his own car and appear out of nowhere to grab the students arm, jumping out of the way fast.

 

 

The fast car had drive straight without stopping, it swerved past them and thankfully the other humans had backed away or run when they saw the incoming vehicle.

 

 

" t-thank you for saving me " Jungkook looks at the male, expecting to be the bride he had hope for but when he realized there were no spark or any other electrifying feeling when he holds his arm, he felt confused.

 

 

A warm feeling caught his thoughts, the boy had gasp at the him, Jungkook sees him panicking and on his phone to call an ambulance.

 

 

Jungkook places his hand on his forehead, a stinging sensation, his mind slightly became dizzy, red dripping from out of nowhere and sees his fingertips painted in blood.

 

 

He looks around the scene, eyes frantically searching, his heart somehow started to pump from the connection he has from his soulmate.

 

 

this can't be happening....

 

 

-------------

 

 

 

siren echoes of every buildings and streets in the city, people had been hit, bodies lying and taken inside the ambulance, blood and lifeless eyes around, the students around cries, men in suites with phones in their hand, the poeple​ around panicking.

 

 

 

Jungkook enters the scene looking like his one of the victims, his white shirt full of blood but his injury healed without a second.

 

 


The ambulance around had took in unconscious bodies, some traumatized citizens and even the dead.

 

 

Jungkook wasn't shock seeing the spirits of some, lying next to their bodies, worried, confused and scared. He looks at them, some are students and some are in suites, looking around, he sees no one with the same bruise or injury in the head, none of spirits had the same scar as the ones he had.

 

 

" My lord " he looks at the person beside him, whose eyes widen and had bow low seeing it is the king of the underworld himself, the grim reaper takes his scythe away the distance of his king and Jungkook only nods.

 

 

" I am surprised seeing you here my lord " he speaks, eyes unable to reach to the higher being, as it would be sign of disrespect for a lower class demon to meet the gaze of someone as high as their King.

 

 

" I'd like to chat with you Grim but I'm in a bit of a hurry " he says, dismissing the other who bows again, excusing himself before disappearing and reappearing with the smoke infront of the souls of the dead people.

 

 

He had look around the scene again, people had been taken to the hospital and Jungkook's eyes couldn't keep up the people with the numbers of medics running around and lifting them up, different ambulance from different hospitals.

 

 

" where are you " he says quietly, making no grim reaper nor human could hear.

 

 

Looking around some more, he had gave up after seeing no one with the same injury on his forehead, Jungkook rushes toward his forgotten car on the side of the road but he had not mind the angry shouts of the other drivers.

 

 

" Namjoon are you there? " he had tried contacting the demon through his mind, the older demon might help him, the search for his bride, whose probably injured or even worse, dying.

 

 

" Namjoon i swear..talk to me! " he turns on the engine and drove past away the busy streets to find the scent, his mind clouded with thoughts, if his bride dies then he would also follow.

 

 

Namjoon hadn't spoke or does he choose to stay silent, there was no way he was going to let a damn accident kill him and his bride.

 

 

Jungkook had speed up, his car heading to every hospital, sensing the air around, feeling the presence of the person, heightening his senses and even trusting his guts.

 

 

He swerves lanes and exceeded speed limits, shutting every police vehicle off and changing all  streetlights to green, stoping cara on his way, Jungkool drives like a madman.

 

 

" sht " he curse, he stops his vehicle infront of a hospital when he doesnt feel or smell the scent he had been familiar, it was weak in the area, he tighten his grip, frustrated to which hospital had he been sent.

 

 

Jungkook had almost to given up, his temper boiling high, and was ready to just go rouge in the city in search of bis bride when a strong scent and golden colors flow in fron of him.

 

 

His eyes turned red, at the addictive scent, unlike before he couldn't pinpoint to where the scent would lead to, but today he could easily see where it leads too.

 

 

Theirs also golden streaks softly flowing in the air, asking for him to follow where it ends.

 

 

Jungkook steps on the pedal heading to the direction where he knows the scent is.

 

 

-----------

 

 


Jungkook enters the hospital, unfazed by the people crying to lost ones, the busy flow inside, nurses and doctors running around with bodies on stretchers, he had marched inside following his senses, he dodge busy bodies and went straight to room full of patients behind white curtains.

 

 

He stands infront to where the golden streaks ends, the man sleeping in front of him, his skin glowing, Jungkook looks around and found no one is surprised at that.

 

 

" are you Kim Seokjin's guardian? " a doctor grabs his attention, he looks back at the sleeping figure that had a bandaged aroun his head " he only had a minor injury and is free to go, the charges will be paid by you is that correct? " Jungkook nods before his gazed return to the man, he curses mentally.

 

 

Kim Seokjin  is a fcking angel?!

 

 

-----------

 

 


Jungkook had took him back to his other home, the hotel had been a boring view and people had started to get on his nerves and now he lives in a condo, more private and people will stop bothering him.

 

 

Seokjin sleeps on his arms, he entered the building, and employee smiles at him  minding their business, Jungkook heads to the highest floor, his own flat, Jungkook to keep himself from nuzzling his nose to the man's neck, the scent is too addictive that his slowly .

 

 

The elevator opens and he head straight to his door, opening it with his command and enters, locking it behind, passing by his living room and through his bedroom putting him down on his mattress.

 

 

The man sleeps soundly and Jungkook cant stop staring at him, remembering it was the student he had sat next to one time who looks ethereal.

 

 

But his a fxking angel!

 

 

Jungkook calls back to the underworld for a meeting, the mirror infront turned into a view back into the underworld, he looks at them a unamused.

 

 

" Jungkook?! " Hoseok jumps out of his seat, in Jungkook's throne, look like their having fun back there meanwhile Jungkook had been running around every city he had been and frustrated and pissed, but good thing now he can relax a bit, he has the bride.

 

 

" wow you look even more mature j-- " Namjoon walks in his view, the dark mist around the mirror moves as tries to get out of the portal, seeing something from behind their king " is that who i think is it, wow he looks beautiful " his eyes glowed a bit of yellow, Jungkook glares at him for some reason, his body reacted.

 

 

" eyes off my bride joon " He growls, eyes turned red, Jungkook isn't sure if it's him talking or some kind of being in him. the demons  were surprised at his behavior, Yoongi is happy with it.

 

 

" the king in you is slowly surfacing " he explains " overprotective, check " he smirks and Jungkook only snorts at him.

 

 

" what are you talking about?"

 

 

" look jungkook " Namjoon interferes, Jimin had entered the room and saw that Jungkook had summoned the mirror, he nods at the king before walking towards Taehyung " you're going to hate me for saying this but you'll regret saying you dont want to marry your bride, trust me on this, you're gonna fall in love so hard and deep it will hurt if you continue your tsundere act " Namjoon cross his arms ready to hear Jungkook's disagreeing

 

 

" Hell no " and there it goes " I dont need to fall in love with this--this human, i'm gonna prove to you s that a king doesn't need a partner in ruling " he says, frustrated, annoyed that Namjoon is looking down on him, his the king, he doesn't need anyone.

 

 

" let me give you a best example why a you need him " Namjoon massages his temple " if you ever played chess then you'll get my sht, the other chest piece protects them both because they're vital to winning, anyone of the piece can achieve victory depending on how they are executed in the game, and if the queen dies, the game continues as long as the king is still standing but in your case, both of you are the not two pieces anymore Jungkook, you both are already one "

 

 

Hoseok hums in agreement, the older demons nods at Namjoon, Jungkook only looks down, he hates how Namjoon is always the smartass, how he could change his thought the second he speaks. His not his adviser for nothing.

 

 

" and this single piece is strong but also fragile, you need him Jungkook, trust me, you will not see it right now but you will need him " Namjoon smiles, his robe putting him more authority than both of them as Jungkook sat on the end of the ben with just a bloody white tee.

 

 

" and about the ritual " Yoongi informs, the most important part of why he had been sent to earth was because of this " I guess you haven't had with him yet, you need to do the ritual, now that your already near him, he needs your scent around him, demons might try to take him but if they know his all yours then there's a high chance that they won't bother you  "

 

 

Jungkook sighs loudly, how can he forget!

 

 

" if a demon takes him away from me? What will happen? " Jungkook asks, Hoseok was reading a book Namjoon had handed to him as he looks up to answer.

 

 

" if they mated him first then it's your lost, if they kill him, also your lost, lets just say your bride is the most treasured artifact that everyone wanted to take their hands on "

 

 

Jimin had been listening attentively until he saw something moving from behind their king, he alarms the younger with look, Jungkook looks behind his shoulder and saw the man had slowly woken up.

 

 

All of Namjoons effort in changing his mind had disappeared as soon Jungkook remembers his with an angel, glowing skin, golden aura and all the good, pure and beautiful features around him.

 

 

" where the fck am i ? " Seokjin cuss as soon as he saw the man in front.

 

 

------------

 

 


Jungkook was taken a back, eyes widen as he stare at the man on his bed, since when did angels cuss?

 

 

Seokjin jumps out of the bed as soon as he realized his in somebody's room that he doesn't know off, his bare feet felt the carpet floor, he looks at the people in front, one man sits on the edge of the bed wearing a simply white v neck and he remembers the face back at the bus but now he looks casual than before who wore a black leather jacket.

 

 

Where the heck is he?

 

 

Did somebody kidnapped him?

 

 

Are those real demons?

 

 

Jungkook tries to read his mind seeing the male must have something running on it but the angel seems to have some kind of ability to block him from hearing his thoughts.

 

 

" His awake! " Taehyungs voice boomed and Seokjin looks back to the demons on the mirror, what the heck, are those real horns and wings?!

 

 

" sht he does look beautiful damn, look at him and those blood shirt, i like it "

 

 

Seokjin must be dreaming, how is it possible for people in somekind of flat television looks at him straight, unless those people are in somekind of new trendy type of technodrama, Seokjin looks down to see his wearing as the demon with grey eyes smiles at him, particularly his shirt, he freaks at the freaking bloody shirt.

 

 

He remembers, a red car had hit him when he was crossing the street.

 

 

"  what the heck?! " Seokjin touches his stomach, expecting some kind of pain  even lifts the shirt up and reveal no scars or any traces of injury, he sighs in relief.

 

 

Thank heavens

 

 

he snaps back to reality as a sound of a wolf whistle escapes in one of those men in some kind of mirror, the horns looks real, this must be some kind of long dream since everything is so clear and even Seokjin feel his cheeks blush.

 

 

" Damn kook, you know what, if you don't want him, I'll take him " one of the shortest demon says, eyes glinting of the color red, Seokjin steps back in fear and realizing this probably isn't a dream, he looks down to see his wrist and saw no charm bracelet around it.

 

 

He prays this was all a dream, horrible one that he wants to wake up.

 

 

"Jungkook take him already and comeback​ after " one of them says, with silver hair and tall stature " dont hurt him though, bring him back in one peace " the demons disappeared as smoke drops from the mirror and scattered on the floor, fading slowly.

 

 

The man, Jungkook was it?

 

 

He looked pissed and dangerous, he takes off his black jacket a bored look in his eyes.

 

 

Seokjin felt too scared and trapped, the wall behind him had  felt too cool on his back, the raven haired man gestures for him to come close lazily, a bit intimidating but Seokjin shakes his head and trembled, Jungkook clicked his tongue.

 

 

 

" come here and strip " Jungkook ordered, his voice harsh and with no hint of amusement, eyes turning darker. Seokjin doesn't like him, doesn't like how he speaks and looks at him like his nothing but a dog.

 

 

Jungkook angrily stomps his feet as he strides towards the male, seeing the order of his voice doesn't work, Seokjin pressed his back on the wall, scared and hoping it could make some kind of miracle and let him escape.

 

 

A strong grip on his waist had him choke out a sob as the man harshly takes him for a rough kiss, he tries to push him away, his hands hitting his chest when the male grabs his head and pushed his tongue inside his mouth and Seokjin hated the way his heart burns.

 

 

" S-Stop " he tries to speak but it only made him deepen their kiss, Seokjin had felt his mouth and his waist hurt from the squeeze​, his heart stings without any reason.

 

 

he felt his shirt riding up and his skin exposed, Seokjin had muster the strength to stop him after feeling a hand unbuckling his belt.

 

 

" Stop! "

 

 

And Jungkook had halt, his body responding to the world the shorter man spoke, he didn't intend to but a force that course from his chest made him unable to move.

 

 

He felt a sting on his cheeks, the bride slapping his face hard as tears streaming down his eyes. Why the hell is he crying? It's a privilege for a person like him to have Jungkook who, has everything, is trying to mate him, even breathing the air around him, that he should feel honored.

 

 

But his eyes suddenly look like he had regret slapping him, concern washing over his face, Jungkook doesn't understand, he was furious a second ago and now he feels terrible at slapping at him?

 

 

Seokjin doesn't say anything but run out of the door, Jungkook cuss and  tried to move but his body refuse to follow.

 

 

" Damn it, what the hell? " the scent of his bride slowly fades but the golden streaks had stayed in his room, even the bag he own was left, the demon smirks, Jungkook lets the human be for now

 

 

-----------------

 

 

 

Seokjin was a crying mess.

 

 

 

Jaewhan had called him for who knows how long and Sanduel was already panicking, they had classes in the morning and had been dying to get out of the building, hearing gossips about a student who got hit on the streets earlier and had wore their course uniform.

 

 

 

They kept calling until they reached his door step, Jaewhan knocking on the wooden door calling his name.

 

 

 

" Seokjin are you there?! " Sanduel prays for his friend to be alright, that Seokjin is somewhere safe, the two had stayed outside for a while, Seokjin not opening it or letting a sound for the fear of seeing him in his state.

 

 

 

" i guess no ones home? Where the hell is he? " Sanduel spoke from the hallway, Seokjin could hear them, his bedroom door hadn't been closed.

 

 

 

" his not picking up his phone " Jaewhan clicks his tongue, concerned laced on his tone, dialling the number one more time before they finally give up one thay and just wait for him or any news, since they might be jumping to conclusion.

 

 

 

Seokjin heard silence on the other side, he doesn't know what happened to his phone and doesn't know where his bag is, the only thing he knows is his charm disappeared and he needs to be on guard, those demons he had seen, they might be after him.

 

 

 

" do we have any problem here boys? "
An unknown voce had made the two turned their heads and meet with a muscular man, wearing a black shirt with black jeans and even more dark mask covering his mouth.

 

 

 

-----------------

 

 

 

Jungkook had changed his shirt, he was sure the human wasn't human at all, how could he not follow him by the order of his voice and even made him unable to move for the past hour.

 

 

 

Jungkook wanted to know him and keep the human for some research purpose. he had been living for how many centuries and no one had ever opposed the power a demons order.

 

 

 

He walks away and brought the bag which had been vibrating for a while, it was annoying he had to go and pick up his bride and bring him back to the underworld with him after the ritual.

 

 

 

Jungkook wanted to ride his car but the scent had made him know the location and it's more convenient and fast when he uses his power, he fades into smoke in his room and had appear whole inside a hall, the scent had gone stronger meaning just within the building, somewhere in these doors.

 

 

 

Jungkook sees two men outside of where the golden streaks ended, Kim Seokjin must be there and if so, then who the hell are these two humans outside?

 

 

 

The bag vibrates and Jungkook wondered if the other guys was the one calling his bride, the thought of some low life beside his own bride made him pissed.

 

 

 

" do we have any problem here boys? " Jungkook steps towards them and both of the male had turn their attention to him, Jungkook wonders if they're the same as  Kim Seokjin who might oppose the demons order.

 

 

 

Sanduel looks at the newcomer, he hadn't seen the guy and his not familiar with him, his eyes trailed from the man's face to the bag his holding, the blue bag is Seokjin's, how the hell does he have it?

 

 

 

" that's Jinnies! " Sanduel steps in to retrieve the bag but Jungkook had tilt his head slightly and gave them a dangerous look. Jaewhan takes Sanduel back to his side sensing the man is not someone they might want to get of his bad books.

 

 

 

"  who are you? Why do you have Seokjin's bag? " Jaewhan talks with calmness in his tone, Jungkook is impressed, maybe if Jungkook had let out his horns they might have never stand near him for long. His eyes turned grey, testing if his ability works.

 

 

 

" I do not need to answer your petty asses, now look into my eyes and hear my words " just like that, Jungkook sees his orders have affected  the two humans, he smirks seeing their faces turned blank and grey " You just learn I am Kim Seokjin's lover, Jeon Jungkook, everytime you see me, disappear out of my sight and don't look back " Jungkook let his eye color faded to black and the two blinks, snapping back to reality.

 

 

 

Jungkook looks at them and Jaewhan nudges Sanduel's arm in panic.

 

 

 

" damn it it's Jungkook, how did Seokjin's boyfriend get here? " Jaewhan gets drag by his friend who shuts him up immediately with a pull of his sleeve, almost choking him on the neck.

 

 

 

Jungkook smirks at them, as they passed him with a hurry.

 

 

 

" Sht he heard us, let's get the hell out of here " 

 

 

 

The two disappeared in the staircase, footsteps and curses heard by the demon, he thinks his still powerful if that worked, so why did Kim Seokjins body refuse to listen?

 

 

 

He turns to the door and walked through the​ wood, letting himself in.

 

 

 

------------------

 

 

 

The lump on the mattress indicates a sleeping being, Jungkook knows it's Kim Seokjin himself, the golden fcking streaks are too obvious and smell is just making him addicted.

 

 

 

He drops the bag to the floor and lifts the blanket off the body, Jungkook ready to jump on the male and burn his clothes to ashes.

 

 

 

" what? " Jungkook sees his body reacts the same way again, his legs between the sleeping angel and hands ready to hold him but his body seems to lost connection to his brain. What the hell?!

 

 

 

Seokjin sleeps peacefully underneath him, tears visible on the corner of his eye lids, cheeks flushed and nose red. It was Jungkook's chance to finally take him damn it!

 

 

 

" why can't I fcking move? " he whispers to himself, forcing himself to lean but just like this morning, his body restricts itself to go near him.

 

 

 

What the hell?

 

 

 

What is Kim Seokjin really? 

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

;D 

you guys are awesome, first chapter and yall had given so much suport, lmao, i thought this was gonna flop but apparently theirs a lot of Jinkook shippers here wowz :O

 i was shook at the subs, votes, comments and reads, was not expecting it, this idea was just all of a sudden lmao XD

i made two updates in one day, (Your Love is My drug) and now i'm hungry. (gonna update Hunters sometime ) Eat well kids! and stay healthy! XD ;^) ❤