Chapter Ten: Can You Trust Me?

You with the Jet Black Heart

More than 6k words plus ,
everyday I'm tryna experiment my words
and uh, scene.
So if one of you lovely readers are uncomfortable and can't deal with then please skip the part with ###### signs

 

 

------------------------------

 

 

 

 


The moment Seokjin opens his eyes, he regrets it without a second.

 

The surroundings displayed before his eyes, how he never seen such aweful view in his life, and now his awake than ever.

 

He screams as he sees a dark figure in front.

 

The dark creatures had been alarmed and directly swarmed to him, clawing their way to his presence. 

 

Seokjin tries to run away but he finds himself unable to, he looks down in panic and  realized his chained up on a chair.

 

He looks back in front and screams again at the hideous face, staring at him and  trying to inch himself closer but is restricted with the same chains.

 

his scared at their eyes, staring intently and their lips smiling at him.

 

He screams for help but it only triggered the beings, trying to extend their thin and inhuman hands to him, his surrounded by fingers that looks like it had been eaten by worms and Seokjin wants to cry, puke and run away.

 

" Go away!! " he repeats it, the only words he could form as he tries to curl himself away from the hands around, the horrible voices coming out of their mouths terrifies him.

 

" Go away!! " he cries and searched for help but only receives a cold and a horror of a laugh from behind, close to his ear. He froze, eyes widen and his heart thumping hard.

 

" Welcome dear bride, to hell " Seokjin feels like the last words was said with a wicked smile.

 

 

--------------

 

 


Jimin had been informed along with the others, a demon just near their ranks had defy their choosen king. The lunatic demon who had been able to crawl out of the sea of death is powerful and a threat to most of the peaceful demons living on the mortals realm and their own realm as he could kill the kings army.

 

" damn it! " Namjoon slams his hand on the table, as soon as Jimin enters the halls " I should have known, the council should have banish him to the lower regions!! " Jungkook was already seated to his chair in the end, who hadn't spoken a word after returning for how many months.

 

He had mature, his feature and physic to be exact, Hoseok wanted to celebrate but the moment the younger returned with an unimaginable aura around him and piercing gaze that could kill anyone, he had shut up.

 

" How are you so sure it's that clown that kidnapped the bride? " Hoseok speaks, his spiked mask covered his face.

 

" That lunatic is the only demon in this realm with a loose screw on his brain that would try and challenge our general " Namjoon says, he snap his finger and smokes appeared as he takes out an object from it before it disappears.

 

" Don't you remember he challenge Jungkook thousands of years ago for the position to be the general and even tried to kill one of the councils for announcing our general who was choosen for the throne? "

 

Jimin had sat next to Namjoon and took the scroll, the Eyes of the sky, away from him.

 

" that clown wasn't the only one who threatened him Namjoon " Jimin says as a matter of fact " He had plenty of enemies so how could you be sure? Even the Eyes of the sky denied that hunch of yours "

 

" and the longer we sit our asses here the more time we waste on saving his generals bride " Jimin says and sent a glare to the others, everyone waits for Jungkook's command.

 

All it takes is for one word, an order, and they will disappear in the room to hunt for the lunatic.

 

But Jungkook only sits back as his eyes are closed, chin rested on his knuckles. The silver haired demon, Taehyung, wanted to slap him but he restrained himself.

 

" General " he says with gritted teeth "  we are waisting time and your brides life might be draining away as we speak, what are your orders? "

 

Taehyung had his hand ready to take the blade beside him, Hoseok and Namjoon are prepared already for the hunt as Jimin looks like he is relentless, itching to save the generals bride, Seokjin, but Jungkook only sighs.

 

" you're all too noisy " he says as he opens his eyes and was met with Jimin, offended with his words.

 

" Gener--"

 

" There's no need to for a hunt Jimin " The older demon had to back away, his head bowed slightly, sensing the dangerous aura emitted  from the younger as his eyes turned darker than before.

 

The others had stayed still, no one wants to anger their general at the moment, for they fear for his wrath.

 

" How did that fool opened the gates of hell in another realm? " Jungkook speaks in a tone too threatening to listen, the older demons looks at eachother,  almost forgetting about that sudden attack in the garden of beauty.

 

" I have a hunch " Hoseok taps his chin with his pointer finger before crosed his arms over his chest " and I know everyone knows what I'm thinking too "

 

" our general cannot be the one to open it, only you open the door for war but stronger demons that are almost at his level could also do it if they use their powers---"

Namjoon looks at Jungkook as he stops whatever he was going to say. Hoseok had nod at him as the other knew what who he was thinking.

 

" She opened it?  " it was possible but thinking she used another demon to kill the bride was lowly of her. Namjoon was now worried,  this woman just desperately wanted Seokjin out of the picture.

 

The silent room had been replaced by a sudden sound of the door opening, footsteps echoed from the hall and Yoongi steps inside the room with a frown itch on his lips.

 

" I've acquired the location " Yoongi says as soon as he enters, making the other demons look at him " positive, their in the depths of misery "

 

Jimin turns more worried at the bride, he whips his head to tell Jungkook to give them orders or damn well to fly his immediately, only to meet an empty throne of his general leaving him gawking at an empty throne.

 

"How did you know?  "Taehyung stood there looking at the demon, they were already searching the bride for his whereabouts but how come the older demon was able to get the location.

 

" this hell had been my playground for thousands of centuries," he says " and I know some demons who would betray to get their wishes granted "

 

They looked at him. Yoongi is the oldest demon who knows more than their king,  it's true his been here many centuries than them,  Taehyung only nods.

 

Nothing matters at the moment than hoping for the young demon general to bring back hia bride.

 

Yoongi takes their attention back to him and Taehyung snaps back to reality.

 

" Tell the slaves to ready the generals bedchamber and make sure to make it....presentable " Namjoon rolls his eyes.

 

" really? " Jimin chuckles, the atmosphere​ turning a bit lighter, but not literally, the room is always gothic and screams of hell.

 

" I believe he will retrieve his bride in one piece, he is the future king. Why do you think I put so much trust on him to go there alone? " Hoseok only slumps back on his seat as Namjoon orders the slaves standing on the corner who bows and walks away to ready his majesty's chamber.

 

 

--------------------------

 

 


Seokjin knows the demons couldn't touch him but he still fears for it.

 

The way they extend their hand as if they could and the voices around the place that echoed like a thousand monsters had surrounded him.

 

But what he fears the most is the clown in front of him. Staring straight into his body, his eyes, and every time he tries to look away from fear, it will scream and try to claw like a crazy animal on whatever forces is protecting Seokjin. He cries in fear, and even screams, and he gets a dark amused laughter in return.

 

His different because the demon clown can move around, he slowly walks to the side and disappeared behind his view, making noises on his back and Seokjin is freaking terrified as his imaginations run wildly to what the demon behind him is doing.

 

" You're protected by him I see " there's a laugh and Seokjin bites his lips to stop himself from sobbing.

 

" but not for long, not for long General's bride, the longer you stay here the more it will weakened " he sings songs in the most horrifying tune and voice " and I will take your body and make you mine, I'll make you mine" Seokjin shakes his head, he doesn't want that, his whole body trembles in fear. He could speak, could scream at him to not touch his skin,  Seokjin is powerless but he stays protected by Jungkook's lingering spell. He knows it won't be long when it breaks, and that what he fears the most.

 

" and I'll make you mine in front of his eyes , I'll kill that fcking general after " He laughs and Seokjin feels like something touched his skin. A cold and sharp form graze his nape and his heart stops momentarily when the demons face slowly creeps next to him.

 

" oh my " the crazy laugh that he had been letting out had been more wicked,  Seokjin felt the blood in his boody stopped and his fingers turned cold when he sees  nothing but a talking dead demon without eyes and sharp teeth

" You're protection is gone, gone, gone~ "

 

 

 

---------------

 

 

 


Jungkook was on time.

 

His demon blood had boiled at the sigh of that filthy demon's hands trying to strip his bride from his clothes. Seokjin struggling with cuts and bruised present in his skin.

 

The general hadn't feel his own skin forming the same cuts as his body reacted at the scream of his bride.

 

Jungkook had only burned the surroundings creatures with flames the moment he sees the place and the clown had his eyes blown wide open, the sight of a furious general was expected but there's something else in his gaze that had him feared for his safety.

 

He scrambles away from the human and Seokjin turns around to see Jungkook, the demon engulf in blue flames and had the darkest orbs staring at him, but without a second thought, he stands to run to him.

 

The clown had seen Seokjin standing and growled,  he stretched his bony hand to capture the human but Jungkook's blue flames burst the moment the hideous demon tried throwing itself to his bride.

 

There's anger in his eyes,  turning from colbat blue to red, like the flames engulfing him bursting around.

 

Seokjin chokes on air, his chest hurts from the air around,  poisoning him the moment the hideous monster had been able to claw on his skin,  he runs fast and Jungkook hurries towards the man

 

the  demon general throws every creature blocking his path away like a parting red sea as he rush towards Seokjin's direction, meeting the bride halfway and taking Seokjin in his embraced whose breathing uncontrollably.

 

The clown screams angrily making Seokjin flinch and tremble, his crying and it made the higher ranked demon more angered, more ruthless and more unforgiving seeing his bride scared.  Jungkook sent the bastard one last deadly glare that sent shivers to the clowns body before intensifying the flames around, bursting out of nowehere, killing his minions and the the bastard himself.

 

" No one touches my bride " he says as the enemy sways towards them, screaming from the pain. " Not even a single strand of his head "

 

He says and Seokjin had turn around to see the sight of creatures burning, a horrible view he had never seen until now, outside the flames that protected them but Jungkook covers his eyes with his hand and the sound around faded with only the smell of smoke.

 

Jungkook removes his hands and was still looking at Seokjin. He had teleported them back to his own territory, to his bedchamber to be exact.

 

Seokjin sees no harsh flames and no dying creature, but a bed and other weird looking furnitures around. He looks around cautiously and his hands around still around the demon, his scared and Jungkook couldn't blame him.

 

" Seokjin " he speaks, lips close to his ears and his hold on his waist is firm, the sound of his name being called had made the bride flinch, Jungkook worriedly looks at him.

 

They both stared into each other's eyes as if it's the first, Seokjin is still trembling.

 

" No one will try and hurt you anymore, you're safe " he says but Seokjin only shakes his head.

 

" he was going to strip me and It almost happened I-I " He chokes on his sobs, voice cracking, he sound so tired and scared, eyes puffy and lips glisten and red, still, Jungkook thinks his beautiful " I don't want to be alone anymore, I'm scared "

 

Jungkook doesn't hesitate to touch his hair, combing with his fingers as he looks at Seokjin's tired eyes. He was about to go back and check on the dead lump but hearing his bride's fear had made him worried.

So he stays.

 

He could see Seokjin's glow had been weakened, why?

 

The brides protection around him too disappeared, he could smell the lingering scent of that bastard around him but only slightly, still, it irks him to his core and pissed him off.

 

Seokjin leans on Jungkook's chest,  his hand planted to his mouth,  covering a cough.

 

Jungkook looks around and sees his window is closed,  commanding the air in this word,  the windows opened almost scaring Seokjin at the sound.

 

Jungkook rub his hand on the youngers back,  reassuring him at everything is okay, but Seokjin coughs aggressively and Jungkook had his brow furrowed and he looks at Seokjin.

 

" Don't cover your mouth,  it's poison, that fcker probably tried letting you breath something in his territory, Just breath in and out, it will fade when you take in the air in here " Seokjin does as he was told, Jungkook holds him securely and Seokjin tries to breath the air in.

 

Jungkook pats his back, worriedly looking at him as he controls his breathing.

 

Jungkook sees him relaxing after a moment, he doesn't miss the way the male had his hands clenched on his dark robe and looking a bit tired.

 

" did he do anything else to you? " he didn't intend to sound disgusted but it came out wrongly and Seokjin looks like his about to cry again, Jungkook apologies with his hand his back and eyes looking into him softly. He takes one of his arms near his nose and lips before sniffing lightly.

 

" I'm not mad or disgusted at you but I don't like his smell that still lingers on your skin " he says and Seokjin looks at him confused, lips parted and their faces are so close " As the future king's bride, you only need to have my scent on yours and only mine,  so let me "

 

He his lips and stared into those plump ones before taking it with his own, Seokjin didn't try to push him away.

 

Like the last time, his body feels the tingles of electricity running on his viens and all of his senses focused on Seokjin only.

 

Seokjin let his hand push his chest as his back rested on the soft mattress, Jungkook hovers above him, hands now roam from his waist to his chest to his face.

 

Jungkook looses his mind when Seokjin responds to the kiss with a shy tongue gazing his own and soft hands clutching on his dark fabric innocently, and his mind had gone to frenzy, he groans into the deep kiss, making sure to taste him, swirling tongues in the hot cavern and he dominates on top of his bride.

 

Seokjin is breathless and is need of the air but Jungkook deepens every kiss, lips locked and making sure every tilt of his head can enable him to taste his mouth, swallowing every moans and sounds. The raven haired demon had let him breath, but not for long, his warm lips on his collar and neck seductively and it's making Seokjin lose his mind.

 

Jungkook holds him by the waist, his hands found its way under the fabric,  touching the soft skin pressed on the tips of his fingers.

 

Seokjin shivers as soon as he felt those rough and warm hands on his skin, his addicted, to his lips and his fingers.

 

I love you

Seokjin hears himself say in his head.

 

He lets him do it, Jungkook's fingers had clutch on his clothes before holding his skin and takes off the fabric covering his body, Jungkook greedily kisses the skin on collar making Seokjin bite his lips, trying to stop himself from making a sound.

 

Jungkook moves to his neck, Seokjin's body became warmer and more flushed. The demon smirked as he stops and looks at Seokjin who is lost in his eyes and lips. 

 

 

 

 

################

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook cursed again as he sees the way Seokjin looks beneath him, wrecked, fcked, beautiful and delicious. He holds his thighs apart, as he bended him enough for Jungkook to fck him hard and kiss his pretty mouth.

 

Seokjin had tried to bite his lips a moment ago, trying to block out the sweet sound as whimpers and small gasp are restrained.

 

" Seokjin " The sound of his name being called in a low and commanding tone as Jungkook works himself in him makes his inside churn, Seokjin bites his lips harder yet Jungkook kisses the soft plush and letting it rest from his own restrains

 

" Let me hear your voice " breathless, Jungkook holds him and marks his shoulder with a bite, Seokjin let's out a dirty sound as he feels the olders burried deep in too deliciously, his feeling his warm, thick member, roughly entering him, now Seokjin cannot stop his voice as Jungkook tells him close to his ear how good his been doing, telling him his fcking amaizing.

 

" I-- I don't think I could-- ah " Jungkook slams into him, the sound of  skin to skin, Seokjin lets the demon mark him, his mouth finding its way to every inch of his skin. He sees the way Jungkook looks at him, the way he fck and hold him says everything.

 

You're mine, Seokjin.

if Seokjin could read his mind or hear his thoughts.

Mine and mine alone.

 

For century Jungkook never had felt so fcking great in , his length enters in Seokjins too good and hits the spot where it's making the man moan louder, gasp for air and needing more of his touch. The demon lets his lover's leg wrap around securely to his waist tight around him, Jungkook never wanted to anyone this badly.

 

" , your so tight---sht baby your doing so well " he says as soon as Seokjin opens his eyes, body moving underneath from every time he fcks his beautiful bride. , he looks too beautiful with those hooded eyes and parted cherry lips trying to breathe in the air he had lost while making out, lips tempting for Jungkook to bite, to , to taste.

 

Seokjin lets out another broken moan as Jungkook is too brutal and too good at this it's driving Seokjin crazy. He wants him to fck him more deep, more harder, more, more, more.

 

" M-more Jungkook ah  please " he lets another moan, tears on the corner of his eyes from pleasure.

 

" My baby wants more? " Jungkook teases, the endearment, Seokjin felt his own twitch in those low tone and his hole clench, Jungkook curses yet his voice too pleased than annoyed.

 

Jungkook loves it, the way his name escapes those lips, how his warm velvety walls tight around his even from those .

 

" beg for it " he smirks and leans close to his ears, kisses the skin behind the ear and Seokjin pants, his sensitive in a lot of parts in his body and Jungkook is driving him insane " tell me how you want it, i'll make you feel more "

 

Seokjin whines, nods his head, his head saying yes, fck, Jungkook.

 

" Wreck me more-- harder--more" harder, his making Jungkook insane, the way he says it with those glassy eyes, with his scent overpowering in his nose, with his hole tightly clenching his own and lips red from Jungkook's kisses, the demon is defeated, his all under Seokjin's spell, his voice, his touch, his everything.

 

Jungkook complys, so he fcks him senseless.

 

" I'm making sure you'll remember how this feel for eternity " His loves this, he loves him. Jungkook is insanely in love with him. " my burried deep inside-- you begging for it, this won't be the last time "

 

The older demon his in him, the way his length dissapears in his pink hole, the feeling of it's thickness inside of him, slidding too good and amaizingly, making him hard on his own unattended .

 

Seokjin's lips couldn't be freed from the demons own, he tilts his head for a better access, tongue to tongue, eager and thirsty for tasting one another, driven by lust and something else. Something that had Seokjin almost think of stopping what there doing at the moment.

 

It was too much for Jungkook even, his eyes scans Seokjins skins, the way it flushed red, everything feels so good and so hot, Jungkook pressed himself closer feeling sweat and soft skins on his own.

 

He had kiss and mark Seokjin in his shoulders, neck, to his chest, a beautiful mess he created, somekind of reminder, a warning and a sign of their start.

 

It was a mark of Seokjin finally being his own, words were something he wasn't good at, Seokjin deserved to be showed with his feelings.

 

His snap out of his trance, Seokjin's needy moans.

 

His beautiful bride bended in half too sinfully, legs wide apart, letting out its precum, flustered cheeks, dishevelled hair,  hooded eyes and pretty little mouth parted for attention.

 

" Jungkook  " Seokjin's mind is clouded with pleasure, sweat glistening in his chest, Jungkook lowers his head and takes one perky bud in his lips.

 

" cute "

he smiles when he feels his lover shiver from shock.

 

Seokjin gasp feeling his lovers slams inside him again as a his warm tongue his , he throw his head back and grabs the demons head pulling him closer to his chest, letting him wreck him good as Seokjin enjoys the touch of Jungkook's hair in between his fingers.

 

The sound of skin slapping and quelching in the room, the movements of the bed beneth them as Jungkook fcks him, pounds in him, his voice calling for the demon whose own tone is sweet, commanding and annoyingly deep and y.

 

Jungkook's reached down to the leaking , Seokjin couldn't take it anymore, the pleasure from this, his length being jerk as Jungkook fck him with no mercy, more brutally, hand now replaced to play with his buds and lips taking all his moans and swallow every single one of them, not letting him takes a break from their stimulation.

 

 

Jungkook rocks his hips, fcking him sensless in his mattress, his feeling the walls around tightens and opens in every fck, and making Seokjin scream his name and tasting him.

 

His taking it well, Jungkook's thinks, is this not his first time?

The thought of someone else, with his lover like this had fueled something inside him.

 

His eyes trailled all over Seokjin's body, thinking if anyone else had touched his skin and marked him before.

 

He slows down, one hand on the males and the other arm place next to Seokjin's head for support as he hover above him.

 

Seokjin hadn't notice since they had but Jungkook's body is too toned and ripped, now his embarrassed of his own.

 

" answer me honestly " Jungkook looks pissed, Seokjin would had been angry from the way Jungkook sends him an accusing tone if the demons wasn't inside his , and his underneath him, blushing from the slow and loving the way their like this in bed " have you had before "

 

What? Seokjin stares at him and sees the way his mouth form in an thin line, eyes red, this demon had him for an hour now and his asking this stupid question rather than wrecking him hard.

 

" Yes " Seokjin lied, thinking what if Jungkook stop because only Seokjin was having the nice end of the stick, while Jungkook isn't feeling good.

 

The demon felt something snap in him, Seokjin sees the anger in his eyes, should he be honest?

 

" Sorry, No I lied, this--" Seokjin and Jungkook moans the moment his clenched again in his , his nervous, Jungkook will know he was  fcking a " --my first time "

 

Jungkook's warm and rougher hands are still touching his , thumbs caressing it slowly.

 

" I'm your first? " Seokjin sees a change in his expression, relief, proud, cocky, and more lust.

 

" that's good to hear " he wasn't given an heads up when Jungkook resumes, now hands working on the males . Fcking him with fast pace again.

 

Seokjin couldn't take it anymore, comming at Jungkook's rought hand his length, white spreading on his stomach and the older males hand, the demon smirks seeing his bride blush furiously with wide eyes.

 

" baby you did so well "  Jungkook says as he slows down this time chasing his own orgasim, kissing his bride's shoulder slowly, Seokjin closes his eyes from the tiredness, loving the way Jungkook's lips pressed on his skin, his neck, his jawline and feeling the warm sweaty skin moving with his own as Jungkook makes sure to go deeper in every .

 

Jungkook comes inside him after making out, Seokjin's hands over his shoulders and their sweaty chest touching, the demons s brushing his own making Seokjin mewling again, he loves the feeling of Jungkook inside him and kissing him.

 

as he recieves deep and passionate kisses that makes his stomach churn. Jungkook prolongs their time, feeling hot and turn on still when Seokjin's soft lips on his tongue then between is teeth.

 

The demon pulls himself out, and he looks at his oozing out of his cute hole and Seokjin suddenly feels empty and tired as he chatches his breath, not knowing Jungkook is staring at him with so much fond.

 

The demon decides to cleans them up with a clothe and throws a blanket on them, Jungkook slowly places a hand on Seokjin's waist beside him as they lay. Seokjin nuzzled his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck, eyes slowly shutting down.

 

" Jungkook? " he calls, the demon was levitating objects that his too tired to pay attention to it, he looks at his bride, Seokjin looks vulnerableb and Jungkook's feel something blooming in his chest seeing that his the one that did it, that it was Seokjin's first time, that Seokjin is now his, the thought had made him smile.

 

Seokjin's too high of the post feeling and his tired that his mind is running wild.  Jungkook notice the way his eyes are starting to get glassy.

 

His going to throw me away after this

Seokjin's mind says.

 

 

He only wants to become King and I've fallen for him, for this.

Jungkook sees the way the youngers body shakes and he throws a concern look and starts to see his face.

 

" what's wrong, did I hurt you somewhere? " his genuine look had Seokjin's heart thumping, leaping in joy in his ribs, Seokjin is too tired to think so his mouth doesn't filter the words that came out

 

"you'll leave me " he says and Jungkook looks confused " this, you only wanted in the first place-- that's why you keep being sweet, " Seokjin wipes the hot tears rolling down in his eyes " that's why you stick around me right? "

Jungkook wasn't clear at him, the demon's chest ache seeing his bride cry because of him, Seokjin and him just had the greatest and had finished into his lover crying on his shoulder in his own bed.

 

It's time for clarifying things, there's no turning back.

 

" it's because your my bride " he says voice deep, low, and almost hushed. Seokjin was going to fight him when there's movement in the bed, and Jungkook's lips are pressed againsts his, something about the slow kiss had stirred something in Seokjin's chest.

 

Jungkook parts away and lean back to kiss his nose, his forehead and lips. Snaking his arm on his small waist, thumbs rubbing the warmed and soft skin.

 

" you're my life, my eternity and my love. It didn't took me months to realized it, I've denied the facts, acted oblivious until I came to understand my feelings that's been there ever since I saw you " Seokjin couldn't stop his heart, betraying him when he promise not to be so loud when his near the demon but here it is making his red and beating like a drum in a parade. Jungkook laughs seeing his bride red like that and kisses him again. " the universe made us a match and never am I this thankful to see it's you who I will share my life and have offsprings with "

 

 

Jungkook kisses his cheeks and Seokjin was fighting his tiredness but the way the demon's rough and warm hands pats, slowly, in his waist, coaxing him to sleep.

 

" go to sleep   "

 

Jungkook kisses his forehead one last time for the night as Seokjin sleeps on his side .

 

 

 

-------------------

 

 

Seokjin wakes up realizing he had done the ritual and was fcked senseless by the demon behind him and got the wildest dream that he had confessed to him that night and Jungkook actually loves him back.

 

 

Jungkook sleeps with his arm securely placed on top of his waist and his warm chest on his shoulder blade, Seokjin could feel the demons breath on his ear.

 

 

Thinking the demon was asleep, he stayed still but Jungkook was staring down at the blushing male.

 

 

His chuckle had made Seokjin shy, and the unexpected warm kiss on his shoulder and neck had him shut his eyes tightly as he is slightly embarrassed.

 

 

" morning my love " the demon says and Seokjin looks back wanting to ask why is he calling him like that, the sudden movement in the black bed, Jungkook leaning forward and captured his lips for a morning kiss.

 

 

Seokjin blush cause since when did his dream starts to follow the reality, thinking as Jungkook calls him with such endearment .

 

 

Jungkook leans away from his lips and Seokjin sees how handsome the demon is hovering on top of him, a smile he only sees once is presented in front of him in broad daylight.  Seokjin eyes his shoulder, his chest, muscles and abs. Jungkook suddenly looks a bit older, jawline sharper, mouth forming a smirk and brows seductively raised.

 

 

Jungkooks hands are places besides Seokjin's head, he leans closer again to his face.

 

 

" dreamt of me last night? " he says teasing and Seokjin blinks fast and tries to hide his embarassement of him getting caught staring. He was about to send a remark when Jungkook leans down and lays  his head on Seokjin's chest

 

 

" cause I couldn't sleep last night, after what happened, it makes me want to do it to you more "

 

 

Seokjin blushes as remembers, he wasn't having a dream that time, Jungkook really did say sweet words, he wasn't dreaming?

 

 

He sense the thick atmosphere around the room, Seokjin sees the gothic interior, skulls and black and grey. He looks down and the view of Jungkook's laying on Seokjin's stomach, the demons back had his heart jumping, he looks from his waist, to his shoulder blade and arms, Jungkook is really damn muscular, no wonder he had manage to Seokjin for an hour, able to hold his thighs for that long and still him good.

 

 

Jungkook suddenly moves to lean his head on Seokjin's shoulder, arms around his small waist and Seokjin could feel Jungkook's morning woods underneath the black thin blanket, Jungkook  moves to kisses his neck and Seokjin shut his eyes, anticipating something.

 

 

Until the door suddenly opens across the room and Seokjin flinch, pushing the demon away and Jungkook looking unimpressed.

 

 

" My King there is a sudden call for your attention in the garden of lies " Seokjin was hiding his head under the covers as he sees Jungkook hands reached of his thighs and holds him there, Seokjin blushes and cover his mouth.

 

 

" prepare my carriage and let the advisers accompany my bride back to the human realm while I'm gone  " he says and as his thumbs plays the head of Seokjins and teasing him with the slow .

 

 

The sound of the door closing had Seokjin sigh in relief, seconds after the sheets above him was thrown to the side as Jungkook smiles, as he leans down to the length, Seokjin lets out a sound.

 

 

" I'll take care of you "

 

 

Seokjin never felt so amazing when he comes inside of Jungkook's mouth and Jungkook letting his bride his big after.

 

 

the demon is impressed as it's his first time taking a in his pretty mouth of his.

 

 

 

-----------------
 

 

 

Seokjin comes back to his world with new set of advisers, Taehyung and Jimin were a good pair to tag along but now the shorter demon, looks more menacing and the taller one looks too sharp.

 

 

Seokjin doesn't have a problem with them both actually, they're kind to him, Yoongi would fight anyone messing with Seokjin and Namjoon talks to him a lot.

 

 

They were both a very mature pair of demon when it comes to both being with Seokjin everywhere but still they have their childish sides that Seokjin would forget their both demons.

 

 

Yoongi was the type of demon who would be alive when Seokjin needs him and most of the time his sleeping like his dead. In the couch, on the front door, on Jungkook's bed,  on the stairs and sometimes his even up in the cieling, like gravity isn't applied to him.

 

 

Yoongi likes to try whatever Seokjin eats,  his very active during the night and dissapears to somewhere leaving him and Namjoon.

 

 

Namjoon well,  his one curious demon. His probably reading all his books that Seokjin doesn't even bother reading,  even those books he uses in college.

 

 

" The answers 1 " Namjoon once taugh Seokjin who qas having a hard time with his homework,  the mortal scared of how Namjoon's mind work.  He could speak like he came out from the old time and age or speak like the he came out of a comedy show,  since his always breaking things.

 

 

Seokjin likes being with both of them,  their peaceful at times and Seokjin likes their vibe,  he knows their both older than him but they manage to always make him comfortable around them but there are times when they both speak in an unknown language.

 

 

Days passed and Seokjin kept thinking about Jungkook. Are they an item now? Would he call him his boyfriened? Are they couples? Jungkook is in love with him for real?

 

 

Yoongi and Namjoon would have sleepless nights hearing the man with active conversations in his mind talking about their general and other crisis, Seokjin goes on and on with that.

 

 

Namjoon and Yoongi would have to bear with it,  sometimes they have to control their mind reading since Seokjin is so noisy with his thoughts their practically being tortured.

 

 

A month passed, and one month is equal to one day in the underworld.

 

 

Seokjin missed the demon, his eyes, his hands, the way he holds his waist and looks at him. Seokjin only realizes it now that Jungkook had been doing it since before, Seokjin was too blind to see it.

 

 

Yoongi and Namjoon stayed by his side, yet they notice after months had passed the human had become more sadder.

 

 

" You look like sht " Yoongi says as they eat in a restaurant, the three of them ordered lots and lots of food for the bride.

 

 

" beautiful yet a bit down, Jungkook's been on your mind for three months " Namjoon says and eats a piece of the steak. " don't worry about him, both of you are thingking of eachother the same " Seokjin wonders why they know and Yoongi answers

 

 

" he summons a portal and ask about you everyday " hearing that makes his heart skip a beat.

 

 

" why didn't you tell me? " Seokjin looks even more down, and Namjoon shares a nervious look to his fellow demon.

 

 

Seokjin sees them with that kind of look before, something was not right.

 

 

--------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook had visited the garden of lies and came back home with a companion, Taehyung's smirk had fallen and Jimin and Hoseok looks at Jungkook confusedly, yet everyone bows at them both.

 

 

Seiirphina, the most powerful and greedy demon in the realms of hell. She's second to Jungkook, making her a follower and also once a candidate to be his bride.

 

 

Jungkook doesn't takes her hand when they step out of the carriage, she was pissed.

 

 

" the mortal? " she speaks with disgust in her tone, unimpressed.

 

 

" you know that thing will never have any importance to this realm other than being your source of life, a mortal? A useless piece of - " she stood frozen in one of the chair across Jungkook, the demon had his horns out, his scales present in his skin, eyes dark as the night turning red from anger.

 

His eyes never shows emotions to anyone easily yet he snaps.

 

 

" I dare you finish that sentence, call my precious bride any lesser and I'll send you straight to misery without a head " she shivers in fear and apologised.

 

 

Jungkook was never like this, she knows him, Seiirphina was Jungkook's first everything, they were told to be match until the day he looks at her and holds her hand, telling them no, she's not the one.

 

 

Seiirphina looks at the king, his grown up, close to become a adult demon, his face had become sharper, eyes, his nose, lips. His grown taller, voice deeper than before, his becoming mature, the bride is the only one to make his body grow, to mature.

 

She's pissed.

 

 

A mere mortal cannot give the King of underworld everything, someone whose use is only to avoid the King's death, later on, is useless.

 

 

Seiirphina looks at their King, her Jungkook.

 

 

Seiirphina wanted him back, no, he was hers before and his will become hers for eternity. She looks at the general's side profile,  how she miss kissing him, she really needs him by side now,  and she knows how to win him back, she had known him longer and better.

 

 

Jungkook will be hers and she will  laugh at the mortals face when his sees how perfect they are and how his just some weak low life not ment for the general.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

She's here!!!
She is gonna make some of y'all pissed

 

 

 

I had some time writting
since I'm in a good mood
and hopefully after I finished our project
I could update again

 

So give me your thoughts on this:

 

I wanna go 8-10k words on the next one
but is it too much? What do you think? 😆

 

Do you guys get tired
of reading long chapters?👉👈

Also what song's are you listening to?
I need to listen again for some inspiration💞