(HALF) THE EVENT

It was always One-sided

Lisa probably thought Jennie was still fully hating her but she was wrong. Jennie was ashamed and regretful. She didn’t know what came over her that night if it was the drowsiness or not but honestly, it was the sight. Jennie saw how Rose cared for Lisa. Jennie saw how Rose caressed Lisa and how Rose protected Lisa with her arms. She snapped. She didn’t mean any of the words that came out of her. She meant nothing of those. Of course she knew that Lisa reels in almost 40 percent of the fans and she knows just how much of a dancer she is. She is talented and she was handpicked to be with Blackpink. The moment Jennie saw Lisa’s tears, Jennie hated herself. She made the ever so loving Lisa cry. She made Lisa, the one who helps her all the time, cry. She made Lisa, the cheerful person who makes everyone laugh even if she was the laughingstock, cry. She made Lisa, the one who smiles for everyone to know she’s okay even though she’s not, cry. She made Lisa, her friend, her sister, cry. She made Lisa, a blessing in her life, cry. She made a loved one cry.

Jennie remembered that night too well. How she stuttered in pronouncing her name, she’s scared of me, she remembered Rose protecting Lisa from the hurtful words she said. She was actually deeply worried but the sight of Rose made something snap I don’t even know why. How dare she make Lisa cry? Jennie was dreading the feeling of guilt and the feeling that Lisa may avoid her. No, Lisa will avoid her and it’s all her fault.

Jennie hated herself.

They just finished wrapping up from the dancing lessons and it was 6pm. They were proceeding to the dorm in a van and Lisa was beside her. Jennie turned her head to look at Lisa but what she saw was depressing. Lisa looked pale and exhausted that’s right Jennie, you made her unable to sleep last night. She slept at the floor. Jennie felt guilt all over again. She was about to do something to ease her guilt but she saw a painful sight. Rose who was at Lisa’s left touched Lisa’s face and Lisa instantly cuddled the warmth as Lisa placed her head at Rose’s shoulder and positioned herself like she was hugging Rose. She wished she was like that with Lisa but after last night, it might as well be wishing for a blue moon.

------------- (When you see this, It mainly means switching POVs  –Author)

-------------------------------------------------------

Lisa was relishing Rose’s warmth. She was everything a friend could be. She protected her. She said nice things about her and she defended her from another friend. She was the perfect, too perfect that sometimes Lisa wishes to not get near her because she might cause trouble for her, like that night. If Jennie ever gets mad with Rose, it’ll be me to blame.

Lisa still couldn’t get over that night, she remembers how Jennie looks at her in disgust and looks at her like what she really was, a burden.

 

“Lisa, we are here” Rose murmured softly, scared that she might shock Lisa once more.

“I’m sorry for falling asleep on you”, Lisa let out a raspy voice.

Lisa helped herself up and when she realized that her right hand grazed Jennie’s leg, she stiffened and so did Jennie. I see she still hates me. Lisa quickly retracted her arm.

“I’m sorry” Lisa apologized

Jennie wanted to say “No, it’s nothing to be sorry about”, dried up instead and she became mute.

Lisa quickly got off the van with the others and went to their dorm.

Rose proceeded to the kitchen to cook for dinner. Jennie proceeded to the couch with Jisoo so that means Lisa would have to be in her room. She went for the door to her room before Jisoo might even invite her to come sit with her at the couch where Jennie is at.

She entered her room, me and Jennie’s room. The moment, one enters her room, they’ll be sure to complement the scent because it’s her scent. The room always smelled like flowers and cherries. She always fancied the scent, even if she wasn’t allowed to. She layed her back at the bed and she immediately regretted it because the moment she lay her back, her whole body cried out in pain. Sleeping at the floor felt terrible. It was cold and hard. It was worth it though…. I’d rather sleep at the floor because I can’t bear to see Jennie’s mad face.  Some parts of her body had light bruises due to the stress of the cold object.

A soft knock broke the silent reverie.

“Lisa?” A mellow voice filled in the silence. It’s Jennie…. God, why her?

“Lisa, are you asleep?” Jennie asked.

Lisa was frozen in place, unable to answer and unable to move. She pretended to be asleep. She pretended to be resting just to avoid her.

Jennie slowly opened the door as she peeked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I was going to say sorry because my chest couldn’t take it anymore but as I found Lisa asleep, all my defenses fell. She looks so frail and exhausted and it’s all my fault. I neared her pretty face because I couldn’t help it. I brushed her hair away from her eyes.

“I’m so sorry Lisa, for everything” she whispered

Unknown to her, Lisa was awake.

Jennie sat near Lisa, devouring the sight. She was flawless, she still feels guilty over the things she have done to her. How dare she hurt Lisa?

Jennie was too fixated on the sight and the sudden sound of knocking shocked her.

“Lisa?” It’s Rose

“Lisa, are you there?” It’s Rose, Lisa’s closest friend, and very much closer than her

“Lisa, I’m coming in” She’s coming in……… WAIT, WHAT?!

Jennie snapped out of her hazy self as she suddenly stood up to prevent Rose to see her in such a position with a sleeping Lisa.

“Oh, Jennie.”

“Yeah, Rose”

“What were you doing? Why were you here?”, Rose questioned

………………………………………………….

(tell me what you think about it –author) What do you think Jennie will say? What do you think Lisa would feel………….. PART 2 of chapter 2 is coming..  In order to update fast, I’m kind of splitting the chapters if I get more than 10 comments in a chapter coz I’m kinda not done yet so I end it in a cliffhanger, if that’s okay.  Oh and just to answer you, Jennie likes Lisa (still as a friend but who knows?) but Lisa may or may not bury her feelings ;)