THE EVENT

It was always One-sided

 

I planned to update last weekend but my sister aws there and I was embarrassed to write because the PC was at the living room and I was completely bare with my doings…… sorry guysss….. so this is part 2 of chapter 2. Chapter 3 is coming.

 

“this is basically m-my room and I’m just sitting in our bed, Rose” (yup, this line is to answer a fan’s comment)

“I thought you were mad, Unnie”, questioned Rose.

“I never was, I was actually hear to say sorry and all”, Jennie answered

“Well then dinner’s ready, you might wanna come after saying your sorry. I’ll go now, bye” Rose stated.

This is the moment, Jennie

--------------------------------------------

Jennie sat at Lisa’s side. She was working up all the muscles and words she was going to say. Meanwhile, Lisa was trying her best not to slip up her sleeping façade as it might be root to another major problem.

Jennie placed her hand on Lisa’s shoulder and of course, it made Lisa suffer. She was trying her best not to jolt to the warm hand against her cold lifeless body.

“Lisa?” the velvety voice called on to her stop yourself, Lisa pretend you’re in deep sleep.

“Lisa?”, Jennie started shaking her

It was time for Lisa to wake up so she did the best she could. She yawned and curled up like she was really sleeping for the whole duration from the time Jennie came. She sat cross-legged across Jennie.

“Lisa, I’m sorry……………….. Please don’t act distant around me anymore. It’s breaking me apart.

Lisa felt confused. She was having all the mixed emotions. She was somewhat happy that Jennie feels broken not only her but that makes her fell disgust for herself How dare I wish Jennie- unnie to hurt but she was still jumping with joy.

“Lisa, are we fine?” Jennie questioned.

That phrase……….. sounds…. Familiar.

Everything came back to Lisa. She remembered the time where Jennie accidentally tripped Lisa and it sprained her ankle. Lisa, are we fine?, those same exact lines. She remembered when Jennie went a little too savage on her joke “Lisa, are we fine?”. There’s also the time where Jennie prevented Lisa from sleeping because she insisted for the lights on, Lisa, are we fine? NO, LISA STOP!

She doesn’t know why suddenly, she sees the flaws in Jennie How she really treats her.

“Lisa?” Jennie questioned.

 

“Yeah Eonnie, We………… were always fine” Lisa whispered.

-----------------------------------

Jennie felt tension. Everything from the previous moment was just screaming tension. She felt uneasiness and something was definitely wrong with Lisa. Did she really forgive me? I think it’s something else. The conversation held awhile ago was quickly dismissed but not without a hug.

Jennie surprised Lisa by hugging her so tight. She regretted it right after because for a moment, Lisa seemed to go weak for her overly sweet hug but something was wrong. Lisa squirmed ab it and light pushed Jennie away from her body.

She really does hate me.

She wishes to just forget that conversation.

Jennie continued eating dinner. Her mind was going blank but something catch her  attention while she was eating. Rose was repeatedly calling her name.

 

“So what do you think Jennie?” Rose questioned.

“I’m sorry?” Jennie stated.

“I was asking if you ever had a boyfriend or some sorts” Rose stated.

Jennie pondered for a moment. Did I ever had one? Well, I can’t remember any.

“No, I think none” Jennie answered

“How about you, Lisa?” Rose questioned.

I pretended to chew and all but inside my mind was practically going wild. I was all-ears. I chewed slowly as I was too focused at listening. The moment seemed to drag on until she started to speak.

“I never had one and I never will”

Jennie had to stop herself from choking at her food. What did she say?

“I’m lesbian”, Lisa said devoid of emotion.

---------------------

The whole table was quiet. At that time, I didn’t care anymore. It slipped out of my mouth. I didn’t want to hide it anymore because she hates me already. There’s no hope that she’ll love me the way I do. There is absolutely nothing to lose as I understand that I never possessed anything after all.

“What?” Jisoo questioned.

“I think you heard it right” Lisa stated.

The moment seem to drag on further.

“You’re not in love with one of us or something, are you?” Jisoo questioned.

“No” Lisa answered.

It was heavily quiet. Please, just please don’t hate me….. don’t shun me. Rose stood up and got the plates in a pile for Jisoo to start washing them.

“I- I’ll just get my charger” I stated.

I proceeded to go at my room at a fast pace. I was determined to not show how embarrassed I am. I was quickly going back with my steps light. I started hearing voices from the kitchen although I was covered by a wall.

“Did you know, Jennie and Rose?” That voice is clearly Jisoo’s

“I never even thought about it” That’s Rose

“No” And tha-that’s Jennie

“How are you supposed to sleep or even change at your room now, Jennie? She must be hinting at someone, saying it out of the blue”

I don’t know why but I said that I don’t care anymore but every word of Jisoo hurts. Those words hurt. What were you expecting, Lisa?

“Stop it, Jisoo- Unnie” Rose stated.

“It’s true. Tell us how you feel Jennie.” Jisoo questioned Jennie

“I don’t even know anymore” Stab… It hurts

“I doubt, I’ll be able to change, sleep or move just how I move near you guys” A tear fell from my eyes.

“Not like I ever became I that close with her… I mean, I hug her sometimes. That explains why she keep hugging and touching me”

 I went to my room as quiet as possible with my tears falling. I climb up my bed and laid. I keep remembering horrible thoughts. I keep recalling embarrassing moments and such. I keep curling and facing the other corners until every sadness, pain, discomfort and everything turned into anger. I grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it. It felt utterly good but at the same time So she really thinks that way.

I was going with a totally wrong idea. Who am I kidding? Everything’s wrong. I grabbed my phone and changed my clothes. I was yearning for a sight of city lights and the night sky. I stepped out of the room and when I reached the sight of my members:

“I just got a text. I have a schedule”