ch. 6

save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Small rays of light shined through the curtains just as Sana opened her eyes. A soft groan escaped her lips. Her head felt like it was going to explode. She slowly sat up only to feel something build up in . Even though her legs felt numb, she ran to the bathroom as quick as she could.

She ended up throwing up in the toilet. Ugh. Weakly pushing herself up, she then walked over to the sink and wiped . She looked at herself in the mirror.

Pale face, a little bit of smudged make up left, dark circles under her eyes and a bruise on her forehead. She looked terrible. Her soft fingers ran over the said bruise as she raised her eyebrow.

What could’ve happened last night?

When she finally arrived to the kitchen, Jihyo was already up and cooking something.

“Well isn’t it sleeping beauty.” The younger one spoke.

“Good morning to you too.” Sana mumbled back.

“Here.” Jihyo put some eggs and toast in front of Sana. Painkillers and a bottle of water were already on the table. Funny how even though Jihyo was the younger one, she always acted as a more mature mother to the Japanese girl. “Eat these and drink some water. It’ll help you with the hangover.”

“Ah, thanks.” She didn’t need to tell her twice. Sana’s mouth was already filled with food.

The younger girl also sat down and started to eat.

“Say,” Sana spoke again in a few minutes. “How did I come home last night?”

“Nayeon and another guy called Jackson took you home. You were sleeping already.”

“And do you have an idea how this appeared?” Sana pointed to the bruise on the forehead.

“They told me that you fell down the stairs at the party.”

“Ah .” Sana laid her head down on the table. “Thank god I was drunk. I would’ve been to embarrassed to get up.”

Jihyo chuckled.

Then they ate in silence for a few minutes.

“You’re staying home today?” Jihyo finally asked.

“Uh…I guess. Maybe I’ll go to the park though.”

“Okay. I’ll go now. Bye.”

“Have a good day.” Sana lazily waved her goodbye. She was alone now.

When she finished eating she took the painkiller and the bottle of water with her and got back to her room.

Just when she was about to go to sleep again, she glanced at her phone on the bedside table.

Momo.

Momo probably called but she wasn’t here to answer. .

Sana reached for her phone. She looked through her call history. A missed call from Jihyo and three from Momo. And a fourth one also from Momo....but someone answered. Her eyes widened. The call was from 2am. She couldn’t have answered while drunk, could she?

No, Jihyo told her that she was sleeping.

Then who answered? Was she even at the party when Momo called? Was she already home? Is Momo okay?

Sana buried her head into her pillow. She would’ve probably screamed if wouldn’t have felt sore.

Should she call her now? She bit her lip as her finger hovered above the call button. Since when did she start being so stressed about a call?

it. She pressed call.

Now she waited. Just as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter